Fashion, make-up, classic toys, and outstanding movies are all hallmarks of the 2000s!
However, if you are a millennial, you are already aware of all of this!
So, prepare to be transported on a nostalgic journey to this 2000s trivia!
This 2000s quiz and its answers are sure to keep you entertained.
So put on your thinking caps and join us as we delve into the past!
These questions will put your knowledge of the 2000s to the test!
How many can you accurately answer?
Let us investigate!
Early 2000s Trivia Questions
First of all, let us share some questions for you from the early 2000s. We have covered many different things in this 2000s trivia so have fun.
1. Which two towers in New York were hit during 911?
Answer: World Trade Center.
2. Who sang ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’?
Answer: Britney Spears.
3. Which Pope died in 2005?
Answer: Pope John Paul II.
4. Which famous American singer, nicknamed the “King of Pop”, died in 2009?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
5. How many times did Alberto Contador win the Tour de France in the 2000s?
Answer: Twice (2007, 2009).
6. Which planet was demoted to dwarf planet in 2006?
7. Who was the president of Iraq until 2003?
Answer: Saddam Hussein.
8. Who gave a headbutt to Marco Materazzi in the 2006 FIFA world cup?
Answer: Zinedine Zidane.
9. What was the final Harry Potter book?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
10. Who did Jennifer Aniston marry in 2000?
Answer: Brad Pitt.
11. Who founded Facebook?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg.
12. Which category 5 hurricane struck the southeastern United States in August 2005?
Answer: Huricane Katrina.
13. Where were the 2000 Summer Olympics?
Answer: Sydney, Australia.
14. Who was Michael Schumacher running for when he won five consecutive titles from 2000 to 2004?
15. Who won the 2000 U.S. Open?
Answer: Tiger Woods.
2000s Trivia Questions about Movie
We can’t deny that our entire existence is centered on the entertainment business and especially movie knowledge. So, here are is a 2000s movie trivia quiz for you.
1. Which Christmas song is playing when Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfried do the school dance in Mean Girls?
Answer: Jingle Bell Rock.
2. Which car was Herbie in Herbie: Fully Loaded?
Answer: Volkswagen Beetle.
3. Which actor played Rafe McCawley in ‘Pearl Harbor’?
Answer: Ben Affleck.
4. Which famous director created the movie / cartoon ‘Spirited Away’ in 2001?
Answer: Hayao Miyazaki.
5. What is the Highest-grossing film of the noughties?
6. Which romantic movie starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling was released in 2004?
Answer: The Notebook.
7. Which actress played the mum (Tess) in Freaky Friday?
Answer: Jamie Lee Curtis.
8. Which animal is on the boat with Pi in “Life of Pi”?
Answer: A bengal tiger.
9. Which 2000s movie has the same name as a Parisian cabaret?
Answer: Moulin Rouge!
10. Who wrote the book on which the movie “Fast Food Nation” is based?
Answer: Eric Schlosser.
11. Which 2000s movie tells the story of con artist Frank Abagnale?
Answer: Catch me if you can.
12. In which movie can you see Will Smith as a professional dating expert?
13. On the set of which 00s movie did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie meet?
Answer: Mr and Mrs Smith.
14. What was the last Harry Potter movie released in the 00s?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
15. In which movie can you see Christopher McCandless hitchhiking across America?
Answer: Into the Wild.
2000s Trivia Questions about Music
If you believe you know a thing or two about music, we dare you to take on this 2000s music trivia and test your knowledge of performers’ albums and songs that have appeared in various movies.
1. Which singing competition did Kelly Clarkson win in 2002?
Answer: American Idol.
2. What was Lady Gaga’s first album?
Answer: The Fame.
3. “Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista”is a lyric of which song?
Answer: Lady Marmalade.
4. “No clouds in my stones, Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank, Comin’ down at the Dow Jones” are lyrics from which song (+1 bonus point for the artist)?
Answer: Umbrella by Rihanna.
5. Eminem won an oscar for the song “Lose Yourself” in 2003. Which movie was it from?
Answer: 8 mile.
6. “Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it” are lyrics from which song (+1 bonus point for the artist)?
Answer: Single Ladies by Beyoncé.
7. Who sang “Murder on the Dancefloor”?
Answer: Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
8. Which artist released an album called “Love. Angel. Music. Baby.”?
Answer: Gwen Stefani.
9. Which duo sang “Hey Ya!” and “Ms. Jackson”?
10. Which country are Daft Punk from?
11. Which country is Shakira from?
12. Which electronic duo released “One More Time” in 2000?
Answer: Daft Punk.
13. For which 2000s movie did Christina Aguilera, Mýa, Lil’ Kim, P!nk sing ‘Lady Marmalade’?
Answer: Moulin Rouge.
2000s Trivia Questions about TV
Start playing this 2000s TV trivia now, and don’t forget to mark the difficult TV trivia questions so you can stump your friends afterwards.
1. On which network did Heroes air?
2. Who played Sydney Bristow in Alias?
Answer: Jennifer Garner.
3. Which one came first – Angel or Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
Answer: Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
4. How many seasons of Smallville were there?
5. ‘Boss of Me’ was the theme song of which popular 2000s series?
Answer: Malcolm in the Middle.
6. Which actress played Lizzie McGuire?
Answer: Hilary Duff.
7. Who is Emily to Rory in Gilmore Girls?
Answer: Her grandmother.
8. In One Tree Hill, what are the names of the two brothers?
Answer: Nathan and Lucas Scott.
9. In which city is Skins set?
Answer: Bristol, England.
10. Which actress played Marissa Cooper in The O.C.?
Answer: Misha Barton.
2000s Trivia Questions about Pop Culture
People in this day are well aware of pop culture and its hits and misses due to the presence of various technologies and social media applications. Try this 2000s pop culture trivia now.
1. How did R&B singer Aaliyah died?
Answer: In an airplane crash.
2. Who was the first black actress to win an Oscar for “Best Actress”?
Answer: Halle Berry.
3. What is Amélie’s surname in the movie “Amélie”?
4. Which Apple device was introduced for the first time in 2007?
5. Who did Beyoncé marry in 2008?
6. Which company did Bill Gates left his position of CEO in 2000?
7. Who did Prince Charles marry in 2005?
Answer: Camilla Parker Bowles.
8. What was Napster?
Answer: An audio streaming service.
9. Which company did Google acquire for US$1.65 billion in 2006?
10. Who sang “Hips don’t lie”?
11. What repetitively-named 2000s rock band is led by the singer, songwriter, and guitarist Karen O?
Answer: Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
12. “More bars in more places” was a mid-2000s commercial slogan for what American technology company?
13. What was Kim Kardashian’s relation with Paris Hilton in the early 2000s?
Answer: She cleaned her closet.
14. At what awards show did Britney & Madonna kiss on-stage?
15. What year were Janet Jackson & Justin Timberlake the performers at the Superbowl Halftime Show?
2000s Trivia Questions about Online Games
Are you looking for the 2000s game trivia? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with wonderful trivia game questions, each with its own asset and delight.
1. This simulation game has players playing tennis, baseball, bowling and more on the Wii console. Released in 2006, what is it?
Answer: Wii Sports.
2. This 2008 multiplayer horror game is set amid an outbreak of the “Green Flu”. What game is this?
Answer: Left 4 Dead.
3. This super popular game was released in 2000 and sees players making decisions about careers and relationships for characters. What is it?
Answer: The Sims.
4. In this 2008 horror game players control a character named Isaac on a spaceship named Ishimura. What game is this?
Answer: Dead Space.
5. In this 2008 battle game, players can choose from a wide variety of characters such as Link or Wario, all from various different games. What is this?
Answer: Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
6. In this 2000 first-person shooter game, players can join a group of terrorists or a group of anti-terrorists or might be spectators. What game is this?
7. In this 2007 action-adventure game, players follow Altair as he carries out a series of killings. What is this?
Answer: Assassin’s Creed.
8. This 2004 first-person shooter game featuring Jack Carver is the first in a series. What game is this?
Answer: Far Cry.
9. This 2001 first-person shooter game centers around a detective investigating a drug called Valkyr. What game is this?
Answer: Max Payne.
10. In this 2002 first-person shooter game, players can choose to be an Axis or an Allied power. What is it?
Answer: Battlefield 1942.
2000s Trivia Questions about History Events
There were lots of historical events that occurred in the 2000s. This is why we have designed this category of 2000s history trivia for you.
1. When Bill Clinton said the famous quote “the first challenge of the 21st century successfully met”. What was he referring to?
Answer: The Millennium bug.
2. How many domestic commercial airliners were hijacked on the 11th of September 2001?
3. Where were the 2006 Winter Olympics?
Answer: Turin, Italy.
4. Which fatal incident in the United States space program happened on February 1, 2003?
Answer: Space Shuttle Columbia disaster.
5. Which bombings are often referred to as 7/7?
Answer: 7 July 2005 London bombings.
6. Which country is Roger Federer from?
7. Who was George W. Bush’s vice president?
Answer: Dick Cheney.
8. In the 2000 United States presidential election, in which state were votes recounted?
9. Who became President of Russia in 2000?
Answer: Vladimir Putin.
10. Which war was launched by the United States just after 911?
Answer: War on Terror.
11. Who was the Democratic nominee for the 2000 presidential election?
Answer: Al Gore.
12. Who became the president of France in 2007?
Answer: Nicolas Sarkozy.
13. Which famous cyclist launched the livestrong bracelet in 2004?
Answer: Lance Armstrong.
14. Which country won the 2003 Cricket World Cup?
15. Who won the Women’s Singles in the 2007 Australian Open?
Answer: Sererna Williams.
2000s Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
If the multiple-choice questions are your thing, we have got you covered as well. Here is a 2000s trivia questions multiple choice for you.
1. Which brand released the Razr phones?
2. Which song did Britney Spears win a Grammy for in 2004?
B. Oops… I did it again
3. When was the final episode of the TV show Friends?
4. How long was the first long-duration stay?
A. 36 days
B. 136 days
C. 236 days
5. Who was the UK Prime Minister in 2000?
A. Gordon Brown
B. John Major
C. Tony Blair
6. What was Kylie Minogue wearing in the videoclip of “Can’t get you out of my head”?
A. A red leather suit
B. A white tracksuit
C. 80s fitness outfit
7. When was the Euro officially launched in Europe?
8. When was the ipod introduced?
9. Which one of the following social networks was founded first?
10. Which movie based on Frances Mayes’ memoir of the same name was released in 2003?
A. Under the Tuscan Sun
B. Eat Pray Love
C. In her shoes
D. The Wedding Date
We hope that you liked the 2000s trivia quiz we provided you with.
The first decade of the 2000s was one of the finest! The decade is commonly referred to as the noughties.
And this decade was filled with different events and inventions.
We have included questions from most of these happenings.
Gather your pals and see who can give answers to the most 2000s trivia questions.
How was the list of questions we shared with you? Did we miss any question?
Please let us know about your thoughts in the comment section below.