Are you looking for a challenge? Put your knowledge to the test with this impossible collection of trivia!
With 150+ questions and answers, this quiz will be sure to keep even the most knowledgeable trivia enthusiast entertained.
You’ll find questions spanning all genres of knowledge, so get ready to test your limits – this is one impossible trivia quiz!
From film and music to history, science, and language, these impossible trivia questions with answers will be sure to keep you guessing.
Packed with fun facts, this quiz will show you how much you really know – or don’t know – about the world around us.
Table of Contents
Nearly Impossible Trivia Questions
If you want to take your trivia game up a notch, try out some of these nearly impossible trivia questions and answers. So, round up some friends or family members, grab some snacks and drinks, and get ready for an entertaining night of mind-bending challenges!
1. 80% of married people said this was a bigger deal before they got married than after.
Answer: Valentines Day.
2. In a recent study, this first date idea was the one that most often led to marriage.
Answer: Dinner at a restaurant.
3. What is the most common reason people visit the emergency room?
Answer: Skin infections.
4. According to a new poll carried out in 17 countries, what is the most popular favorite food?
5. According to a new survey, what is there most common item to be kept in a junk drawer?
Answer: Rubber bands.
6. A new study of American households has found that the average man can do this thing, while only 10% of women can…
7. Which is the only city in the world to host the summer Olympics three times?
Answer: London, UK.
8. What is the average cost of a summer vacation for the average family of four in the US?
9. What is banned in 1 in 5 schools, but legal in all 50 states?
Answer: Peanuts / peanut butter.
10. Who is the next-door neighbor to the March girls in Little Women?
11. What is the one criteria for someone to be nominated for a Nobel Prize?
Answer: They must be alive- however if they die after being nominated they can still win.
12. What is the most popular board game in the world?
13. Over 90% of average American households say they don’t remember when they last cleaned this household item in their home.
Answer: Vacuum cleaner.
14. According to a recent poll, how much toothpaste Answer: in ‘number of tubes’. does the average person in the UK go through in a year?
Answer: 3 tubes.
15. Which weekday morning in the most productive, according to a study of the past year?
16. 2% of the US average household have one of these in the house even outside holiday season
Answer: Christmas tree.
17. On average, facial hair on the average guy will grow this many inches in a year
Answer: 5.5 inches.
18. This is the most popular Christmas gift across America
Answer: a greeting card with a gift card inside.
19. Which grocery store item has the third largest mark-up?
20. 19% of people in the United States think God will play a role in the winner of…
Answer: the Super Bowl.
21. A recent survey found that the majority of people will eat this many scoops of ice cream this summer…
22. George Washington contracted smallpox while visiting which island?
23. What is the average age for women to die in the USA?
Answer: 81.4 years.
24. Married women are more likely to see divorce if this happens to them at work
Answer: Get a promotion.
25. 6% of Americans say they do this on a daily basis
Answer: Lie to someone.
Not-So-Impossible Trivia Questions
Are you looking for some not-so-impossible trivia questions and answers? We’ve got the perfect set for you! Test your knowledge with these trivia questions that are not too difficult to answer.
1. The most popular name for a high school in the US is this…
Answer: Lincoln School.
2. On December 31st, what funny tradition do people in Spain like to observe?
Answer: They eat 12 grapes before the clock strikes midnight.
3. The average American household only uses about 8% of their what?
Answer: TV channels.
4. 11% of people have this as their new year’s resolution
Answer: Improve relationships.
5. The largest ever bag of potato chips weighed this many pounds.
6. This percentage of teenage girls said they had a best friend
7. The biggest ever payout from lottery tickets to one person was this much
Answer: $1.586 billion.
8. How many diapers does the average parent child during the course of one child’s life?
9. What is the 3rd most watching sporting event in the world?
Answer: Tour de France.
10. What is the second most popular social media network in the USA?
11. This percentage of male single people say they are not looking for a partner
12. The song “Happy birthday’ was created in which year?
13. Which day of the week are pregnant women most likely to give birth on?
14. The oldest federal judge was this many years old
15. This many people in the US were killed every hour by drunk drivers in the last year
16. This is the most commonly forgotten item when packing for road trips
17. Dog owners are mostly likely to name their female dog…
18. In Armenia, football fans most commonly eat this as a snack
Answer: A bag of seeds.
19. This is the household item Americans are most likely to be injured by.
Answer: Non stick cookware.
20. The average woman owns 8 of these.
Answer: Pairs of pants/trousers.
21. The average person tries alcohol for the first time when they are this many years old
22. These are the two top things women say they are most likely to ‘splurge’ on
Answer: Flowers and jeans.
23.What is widely considered the most memorable advertising campaign ever?
Answer: Nike: Just Do It.
24. What is the worst thing someone can talk about on a first date, according to a recent poll?
Answer: Their ex-partner.
25. What is the most common thing that most adults use every day?
Answer: An item of stationary.
Fun Impossible Trivia Questions
Do you think you have what it takes to answer some impossible trivia questions? We’ve compiled a list of some of the impossible trivia questions and answers for fun challenges. Ready to take on this fun challenge?
1. In Florida, only on Sundays, it is illegal for a single woman to do what?
2. Johnny Depp is famously afraid of what?
3. It is illegal to do what in the French vineyards?
Answer: Land a flying saucer.
4. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of what?
5. In Texas, it’s illegal to swear in front of what?
Answer: A corpse.
6. In Georgia, it’s illegal to eat what with a fork?
Answer: Fried chicken.
7. The first hockey pucks used in early outdoor hockey games were made of what?
Answer: Frozen cow dung.
8. In Minnesota, it is illegal to tease what type of animal?
9. How many teeth does an aardvark have?
10. What was Marilyn Monroe’s natural hair color?
11. Who sang about being an “eggman” and a “walrus”?
Answer: The Beatles.
12. Which Tasmanian marsupial is known for its temper?
Answer: Tasmanian Devil.
13. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer: Facial cheek.
14. It was illegal for women to wear what in 19th century Florence?
15. Who claimed he could “drive away the devil with a fart?”
Answer: Martin Luther.
16. In St. Louis, Missouri, it’s illegal for a firefighter to rescue who?
Answer: Undressed women (even if they are wearing a nightgown).
17. What was banned in Indonesia for “stimulating passion?”
Answer: Hula hoops.
18. What was Hugh Hefner’s jet plane named?
Answer: Big Bunny.
19. In June in Wyoming, it is illegal to take a picture of what?
Answer: A rabbit.
20. What Benedictine monk invented champagne?
Answer: Dom Pierre Pérignon.
21. What flavor is Cointreau?
22.In football, who was nicknamed ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
Answer: Roberto Baggio.
23. What do you call a group of unicorns?
Answer: A blessing.
24. Where were the fortune cookies invented?
Answer: San Francisco.
25.What is banned in public places in Florida after 6 pm on a Thursday?
26. In Swedish, what is “entrance” and “driveway,” respectively?
Answer: “Infart” and “Uppfart.”
27. When held to ultraviolet light, what animal’s urine glows in the dark?
28. What animal cannot stick out its tongue?
Daily Radio Impossible Trivia Questions
Every day the show features five new questions that test your knowledge of topics from around the world with a focus on current events. These are the list of some daily radio trivia questions and answers:
1. How many years old the oldest piece of chewing gum?
Answer: 9,000 years.
2. On Sunday, what is illegal to sell in Columbus, Ohio?
3. What was Walt Disney afraid of?
4. The police officers of the Washington officers to get a half-hour class about what?
Answer: Sitting down.
5. On average, what is the thing that Americans do 22 times in a day?
Answer: Open the fridge.
6. What is illegal to eat with a cherry pie in Kansas?
Answer: Ice cream.
7. What ailment kills the most fruit flies?
8. A crossbreed between a donkey and the zebra is known as?
9. At which place you can find the Andamooka?
Answer: South Australia.
10. What kind of an animal is known as a horned toad?
Answer: A lizard.
11. Where do kiwi fruits originally come from?
12. Who is known as Gambrinus?
Answer: Someone who is full of beer.
13. What kind of animal is a firefly?
14. What was the first fruit that was eaten on the moon?
15. What is strange about the reproductive system of male snakes?
Answer: They have 2 penises.
16. What is the fertilized egg of a duck called?
17. What is the fear of long words known as?
18. What was the ice cream cone invented for?
Answer: To hold flowers.
19. What does the term ‘piano’ actually mean?
Answer: “To be played softly.”
20. How do you tell the age of a horse?
Answer: Its teeth.
21. What are people who love eating ice called?
22. Who composed the music for Sonic the Hedgehog 3?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
23. What is a baby goat called?
Answer: A kid.
24. What country won the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?
25. What is it called when a bottle of champagne is open with a sword?
26. What is Bob Dylan’s real name?
Answer: Robert Zimmerman.
27. What color is the ‘black box’ in an airplane?
Dave’s Impossible Trivia Questions
With over 2000 questions covering a variety of topics, Dave’s impossible trivia questions are sure to challenge even the most knowledgeable players. From classic movies and music to science, history, literature, and sports, this list will test your knowledge and push you to think outside the box.
1. Who said, “Champagne should be dry, cold, and free.”?
Answer: Winston Churchill.
2. Biscuit is roughly translated to mean what?
Answer: “Twice cooked.”
3. In what country would one compete in a “wife carry race”?
4. What sport has been played on the moon?
5. From which language did the word “Ketchup” come?
6. Which author wrote the book ‘David Copperfield’?
Answer: Charles Dickens.
7. Which country is David Suchet from?
Answer: The UK.
8. Who is the founder of the Foo Fighters?
Answer: Dave Grohl.
9. Which actor portrayed Keith in The Partridge Family?
Answer: David Cassidy.
10. Which sport is David Platt known for?
11. Which famous David is married to a Spice Girl?
Answer: David Beckham.
12. Which actor portrayed Ross Geller in Friends?
Answer: David Schwimmer.
13. Who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2016?
Answer: David Cameron.
14. Which US President served from 1953 to 1961 and had David as a middle name?
Answer: Dwight D. Eisenhower.
15. In which Italian city can you find the Michelangelo statue of David?
16. Which actor played Booth in the TV show ‘Bones’?
Answer: David Boreanaz
17. Which famous musician and producer is married to Katharine McPhee?
Answer: David Foster.
18. What was David Bowie’s debut album?
Answer: David Bowie.
19. Which famous David created the serial drama ‘Twin Peaks’?
Answer: David Lynch.
20. True or False – D in Franklin D. Roosevelt stand for David.
Answer: False, it’s Delano.
21. Which country is David Guetta from?
22. Who presented the shows ‘Our Planet’ and ‘The Green Planet’?
Answer: David Attenborough.
23. Which Friends actress was married to David Arquette?
Answer: Courteney Cox.
24. Who is nicknamed ‘The Hoff’?
Answer: David Hasselhoff.
25. Which rock band was David Lee Roth part of?
Answer: Van Halen.
Impossible Trivia Questions from 93.3 The Drive
Test your knowledge and see what you know about some of the most obscure topics around. With prizes from some of the best local businesses, it’s worth a shot to give it a try.
1. Over the last 25 years, this has increased by almost 400%. What is it?
Answer: tooth fairy pay out.
2. Two-thirds of people say they decided to cancel this. What is this?
Answer: a friendship.
3. This has only happened 13 times in the history of the nhl.
Answer: a goalie scored a goal.
4. This has only happened once in the history of the NFL. What is it?
Answer: There’s only been one seven-foot player in the NFL. Richard Sligh was exactly seven feet, and played defensive tackle for the Oakland Raiders for one season in 1967.
5. A new study found that doing THIS once a day will make you happier. What is it?
Answer: Having a meaningful conversation.
6. The average American thinks they could do this 39 times a day if they had to. What is it?
Answer: Kill a zombie.
7. On average, it takes less than 5 seconds to do THIS. What is it?
Answer: Determine if you like a song.
8. Every one of these in the United States is in Wisconsin. What are they?
Answer: Certified Master Cheesemaker.
9. For the average American THIS happens twice a month. What is it?
Answer: They get a piece of mail (not counting bills, junk mail, and package).
10. Nearly 60% of single adults say they are not doing this on Valentine’s Day. What is it?
Answer: Look for a relationship.
11. This season, the NFL spent $800,000 on THIS. What is THIS?
Answer: Grass for the Super Bowl.
12. In sports: This happened for the first time in 1984. What is it?
Answer: the first “gatorade shower.”
13. This popular product is named after a farm animal. What is the product?
14. There are an estimated 5000 of these in the us. What are they?
Answer: janitors who have phd’s. (source: uberfacts).
15. According to the national hot dog and sausage council, it’s bad etiquette to do this. What is this?
Answer: to eat a hot dog in more than five bites.
16. 30% of people have seen this happen at a super bowl party. What is it?
Answer: an argument over food/snacks.
17. It’s legal to do this in central park. What is this?
Answer: scatter ashes.
18. There’s only one state in the us that has one of these. What is it?
Answer: an official hashtag (texas is the only state where the legislature voted for an official state hashtag).
19. A new poll found that nearly 70% of cats and dogs enjoy doing this. What is this?
Answer: watching tv.
20. Of all the us cities, minneapolis, minnesota is #1 for this. What is this?
Answer: the most single men over the age of 18 (according to the us census).
21. America is now #1 in the world for this. What is this?
Answer: tattoo removal and corrections.
22. The average person does this for, at least, a half hour a day. What is it?
23. Nearly 40% of pet owners have done this in 2023. What is it?
Answer: set a new year’s resolution for their pet.
24. The average parent says this last 3 hours. What is it?
Answer: a kid’s birthday party.
25. This is illegal in idaho and has a maximum sentence of 14 years. What is it?
26. This is true for about 33% of american adults. What is it?
Answer: they have criminal records.
27. The oldest one of these in the world is in new york city. What is it?
This article provided 150+ impossible trivia questions and answers that are sure to challenge the most skilled quiz masters.
With a mix of obscure topics and unique facts, this collection of questions is perfect for casual trivia nights, game shows, or any other gathering of friends.
It will certainly provide endless hours of fun and entertainment!
So, grab some snacks, gather your friends, and get ready to test your knowledge with these impossible trivia questions and answers!
And please consider writing a comment if we missed any particular trivia to add in this list. Have a good day!