It’s time to test your knowledge about yourself! Below are over 100 trivia questions about yourself that will help you learn more about yourself.
As you answer these questions, make sure to pay attention to your thoughts and feelings.
The more you know about yourself, the better equipped you’ll be to make decisions that are best for you and live a life that’s authentic to you.
So, take your time and answer each question thoughtfully.
There’s no rush. After all, the more you know about yourself, the better you’ll be able to live your life.
Ready? Let’s go!
Table of Contents
Good Trivia Questions about Yourself
Think you know everything about yourself? It’s time to put your skills to the test. These are some good quiz questions about yourself to get you started.
1. What was your childhood nickname?
2. Have you ever participated in any singing competition?
3. What is your biggest fear in life?
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
5. What you usually eat in breakfast?
6. What most adventurous thing you have done in life?
7. What was the best gift you have ever received?
8. Do you want to participate in any organization as a volunteer?
9. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
10. What was the most beautiful moment of your life?
11. Have you ever joined any public club?
12. You cannot go outside without what?
13. How often do you go for a picnic in a year?
14. Do you have any guilt for a decision?
15. How often do you go shopping?
16. Do you trust people easily?
17. Do you have any pets?
18. Which home appliance in essential according to you?
19. Name any three qualities which attract you most in any person?
20. Have you ever been cheated by your friend?
21. Which is your favorite picnic spot?
22. Do you have any hidden talent nobody or only a few knows?
23. Do you prefer a group study or self-study?
24. Are you a good swimmer?
25. Which is your favorite season and why?
26. How much you know about cooking?
27. When you got your personal cell / mobile phone?
28. At which age you started to go to school?
29. What was your first childhood toy?
30. Which festival do you like the most?
31. Have you ever travel out of the country?
32. Which is your favorite TV show?
33. How many pets do you have?
34. What you would prefer? Tea or Coffee?
35. Have you ever flown kite?
36. Which profession do you want to choose?
37. Have you ever met any favorite celebrity?
38. Which is your favorite mobile brand?
39. What type of music you would prefer?
40. Have you ever tries to solve the Sudoku puzzle?
Funny Trivia Questions about Yourself
So, you think you know yourself pretty well? Here are some fun questions to test that theory. Let’s begin.
1. If you have a choice to be an animal for a week, which animal would you like to be?
2. Which type of dreams do you see when sleep?
3. Your favorite flower color?
4. What is your dream house?
5. Have you ever seen snowfall?
6. What is your average sleep time to feel better in daily life?
7. Do you love to play in rainfall?
8. What nickname did allocate to yourself in childhood?
9. Which season is your favorite one?
10. What do you want to be in the future?
11. What would you choose? Money or love?
12. Which pet do you love most? Dog or cat?
13. Can you lift something with your toe?
14. Which car brand do you like most? Ode or Honda?
15. If you get stuck in a lift what would you do?
16. How many hours per week do you spend on social media?
17. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
18. What is your thought on the harry potter series?
19. Which type of food do you love to cook when you are alone at home?
20. Skydiving or deep blue sea diving. Which is your favorite one?
21. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
22. What would you prefer? Hang out with friends or with family?
Trivia Questions about Yourself for Family
Ready for some family fun? Try these get to know you questions about yourself—they’re a great way to see how family really knows about you.
1. What is your morning wake-up time?
2. What is your way of dealing with colleagues in your office?
3. Approximately how many hours daily do you play with your kids and family?
4. How many hours daily do you gossip with your parents and family?
5. Have you ever done pranks with anyone?
6. Do you fear the dark?
7. Has your boss ever appreciated you?
8. What is the most expensive gift you have ever received?
9. Do you believe in one-sided love?
10. Meat or vegetable which one is your favorite?
11. How do you manage your financial budget?
12. What do you think about yourself when you are alone?
13. How many times did you get the employee of the month award?
14. What are your long-term planning and goals?
15. Which type of crime do you like most?
Trivia Questions about Yourself for Friends
This category is a fun and interactive way to learn how well your friends understand you. This about me questions quiz will help also test how close you are with each other.
1. When you are in between friends, are you a planner or a follower?
2. Everyone knows himself very well, what is your annoying bad habit?
3. What is the name of your best friend?
4. What is your favorite currency name?
5. So far in your life, which year is the most beautiful and memorable?
6. When you are in between friends, which type of topics do you like to discuss?
7. Have you ever bought a bitcoin?
8. Have you ever bought a course from Udemy?
9. Have you ever lost a bet?
10. Do you remember the name of your grandmother?
11. Have you ever made a youtube channel?
12. What was your latest attended wedding ceremony?
13. Have you ever bought anything online rather than on amazon?
Trivia Questions about Yourself for Coworkers
Do you want to liven up your next team meeting? Or do you just want to know how much your coworkers know you? Try out these quiz questions about yourself.
1. What was your first job?
2. What has been your biggest professional accomplishment this year?
3. What was your dream job as a kid?
4. What is your favorite workplace memory?
5. What is a skill you would like to acquire?
6. With whom do you like to collaborate the most at work and why?
7. What would you say you are most passionate about?
8. What types of industry books or resources that you found helpful have you read recently?
9. What kind of training or courses would you be interested in participating in?
10. Where do you see yourself in a few years from now?
11. What are your long-term career goals?
12. What is a skill you have that you would like to use more?
13. What motivates you the most at work?
14. If you could shadow one person at work, who would it be?
15. What is the best part about our office culture?
Writing down a list of 100+ trivia questions about yourself isn’t just fun but it can also be quite revealing.
Not only can you find out more about who you are and your values, but it also helps to give us a better understanding of ourselves.
Now that you have a whole list of questions to ask yourself, why not use them at the next family game night?
Or perhaps start up a game with your friends – you could turn it into a party game or an ice breaker for a larger gathering.
So, whether you use these questions for yourself or for the people around you, cherish and enjoy the process.
Hopefully now you have some interesting insights about yourself! Don’t forget to comment below and share your thoughts!