Morning mindbender trivia questions have long been a popular and beloved way to start the day.
This morning mindbender quiz ensures that your brain is well-exercised and prepared to begin your day.
Are you a lifelong member of the Mind Bender Club?
If you have been attending Mindbender events to show off your knowledge, then these Morning trivia questions and answers are for you.
Let’s get started then, shall we?
Table of Contents
Easy Morning Mindbender Trivia Questions
Here is a compilation of simple brain teaser trivia questions and answers that span recent surveys as well as general knowledge questions. These questions and answers will help you train your mind and recall items you may have read in the newspaper or heard on the news.
1. More than 50% of people claim that knowing this fact about their partner is a sign of true love. What is that thing?
Answer: Password to their phone.
2. Which activity do 85% of couples claim that doing together has improved their relationship?
3. More than 45% of the couples argue about this topic in the car. What is it?
Answer: Where to park.
4. What is a common feature of U.S. states?
Answer: Area code.
5. 70% of the people say that keeping this animal as a pet with them keeps them fit. Which is it?
6. Which question, when asked at different times throughout the day, gets different answers that are all correct?
Answer: “What is the time?”
7. In a recent survey, it was found that a single person tends to do this twice as much compared to someone who is in a relationship. Can you guess what it is?
8. What place have around 11% of new parents admitted to falling asleep in?
Answer: The shower.
9. What is the thing that around 15% of people say that they would do without their significant other?
Answer: Grocery shopping.
10. According to almost 40% of people, this thing keeps them from being productive at work?
11. As per a survey, 34% of adults do this just before going to bed?
Answer: Drink water.
12. At work, one in three people have admitted that they have experienced this. Can you guess what it is?
Answer: Having their lunch stolen.
13. More than 80% of homeowners have this outside of their houses. Can you name it?
Answer: A welcome mat.
14. When reading a restaurant menu, 60% of the people get angry or upset when they spot this. What is it?
Answer: Spelling error.
15. Around 30% of car owners have no idea they should do this task. What is it?
Answer: Refill the washer fluid in the windshield.
16. A study found that women are 12% angrier than men when they do this. What is this daily activity?
17. Around 20% of couples have broken up because of this factor. What is it?
Answer: The significant other’s parents.
18. What is that thing that 85% of people cringe at whenever they listen to it?
Answer: The sound of their voice.
19. What is that thing that around one in three women deny doing to their hair?
Answer: Blow-dry it.
20. This product is twice as likely to used by women than men. What is it?
21. Which household item does an average person change every 10 years?
Answer: A vacuum cleaner.
22. As per a recent survey, what is the first thing that a modern woman does after breaking up with her boyfriend?
Answer: Unfriends him on Facebook.
23. What drink should you avoid if you want to keep the mosquitoes away?
24. What do 70% of the people in the modern world do with their hair, as per a recent survey?
Answer: Dye it.
Fun Morning Mindbender Trivia Questions
Here are some of interesting brain teaser trivia questions and answers for the ultimate Morning Mindbender fans. These questions will help you start your morning on a positive note.
1. Which is the famous airport in Paris?
Answer: Orly Airport.
2. Which toy was the first to be marketed on television?
Answer: Mr. Potato Head.
3. Which country consumes the most chocolate?
4. Which creature has the largest brain on the earth?
Answer: The Sperm Whale.
5. Which is the softest mineral on earth?
6. For which animal is Thailand famous for?
Answer: White Elephant.
7. What is the tiny plastic piece found at the end of a shoelace called?
Answer: An aglet.
8. What is the medical name of tennis elbow?
Answer: Lateral Epicondylitis.
9. Which is the most common eye color?
10. What type of lens makes the object appear larger?
11. Which island was previously known as Sandwich Island?
12. Which beverage did Roosevelt refer to as “good to the last drop”?
13. Which country is the biggest producer of blueberries?
14. What is the currency in South Africa?
15. How much toothpaste does an average American use?
Answer: 20 gallons in a lifetime.
16. What is the favorite snack for men while watching sports?
17. How many men say that facial hair makes them look attractive?
18. According to a majority of people, which country is famous for tattoos?
19. Which country began the tradition of decorating the Christmas tree?
20. How long did the first Thanksgiving last?
Answer: Three days.
Daily Radio Morning Mindbender Trivia Questions
Mindbender Morning Show trivia is one of America’s most popular radio programs. Many folks listen to the Morning Mindbender on 95.7 to get their minds going in the morning. So here are some mindbender radio show trivia questions and answers.
1. Guess this thing. The person who makes it has no use for it. The person who buys it does not need it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it?
Answer: A coffin.
2. Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Answer: Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
3. What has six faces but has no need to put on make-up, and has twelve eyes but cannot see anything?
Answer: A dice.
4. What is that thing that once you have, you want to share. And once you share it, you no longer have it?
Answer: A secret.
5. Guess the thing. It has lakes with no water, mountains with no stones, and cities with no buildings.
Answer: A map.
6. Although it’s made of blades, it’s something that can grow, as it’s not a razor, it’s something that you mow?
7. I repeat only the last word you say. The more I repeat, the softer I get. I cannot be seen but can be heard. What am I?
8. What is it that can run but never walk, has a mouth but can never talk, has a bed but never sleeps?
Answer: A river.
9. What is the thing that fills up the room but takes no space?
10. What is it that cracks when you drop it, but when you smile at it, it will smile right back at you?
11. A man travelled out of the town on Sunday. He stayed at a hotel for the whole night and traveled back to the town the next day on Sunday. How is this possible?
Answer: His horse’s name was Sunday.
12. What is it that is tall when it is young and short when it is old?
Answer: A candle.
13. What can climb up to the sky but has no feet, hands, or wings?
14. I need to be fed, or I will die. But if you give me water, I will die immediately. Whatever I touch becomes red. What am I?
15. What has two hands but cannot scratch itself?
Answer: A clock.
16. What is that thing that belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
Answer: Your name.
17. Which thing has numerous keys but cannot open a single door?
Answer: A piano.
18. What can travel around the world but always remains in the corner?
Answer: A stamp.
19. What is it that can point in all directions but cannot reach any place by itself?
Answer: Your finger.
20. What will happen if you drop a black dress in the red sea?
Answer: It will get wet.
21. What word becomes shorter when you add two more letters to it. Which word is it?
22. What becomes white when it is dirty?
Morning Mindbender Trivia Questions for Kids
When you wake up in the morning you can put your knowledge to the test with these morning brainbuster and answers for children!
1. 84% of people reading this will not find the the mistake in this A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
Answer: “The” is repeated.
2. How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
Answer: None. Moses wasn’t on the ark, Noah was.
3. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
Answer: The letter “M”.
4. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge.
5. What flies without wings?
6. Where will you find roads without vehicles, forests without trees, and cities without houses?
Answer: A map.
7. What are two things you cannot eat for supper?
Answer: Breakfast and Lunch.
8. What word looks the same upside down and backward?
9. What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
Answer: The word short.
10. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
11. What can you keep but cannot share and once you share it, you can’t keep it anymore?
Answer: A secret.
12. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
Answer: A Towel.
13. Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
Answer: You cannot bury a living man.
14. What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?
15. Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
Answer: A coffin.
16. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
Answer: A stamp.
17. What call for help, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down?
Answer: A watermelon.
As an adult, do you keep up with all of the surveys and studies? Are you a regular newspaper reader who always knows which poll a specific Harvard professor is running at the time? If so, here are some brain teaser trivia questions and answers for grown-ups for you.
1. If you answer “yes” to this question, you are always lying. Can you guess the question?
Answer: Are you sleeping?
2. What is the quickest and easiest ways to double your money?
Answer: Keep your money in front of the mirror.
3. You can remove all but the first letter from this word, and it will still be pronounced the same. Which word is it?
4. What thing goes through the whole city but never moves from its place?
5. What appears once in a minute, twice in a millennium, but never in a century?
Answer: The letter ‘m’.
6. You are running a race. You crossed the person who is in second place. What is your place now?
7. What thing is as big as you but does not have any weight?
Answer: Your shadow.
8. What will weigh more: 1 kg of feather or 1 kg of steel?
Answer: Both have equal weight.
9. What can you hold without using your arms or hands?
Answer: Your breath.
10. Why can you not bury a person in New York who is living in California?
Answer: Because the person is alive.
11. What is the common thing between a tea bag in tea and an island?
Answer: They are both in water.
12. Which thing keeps on increasing every second?
Answer: One’s age.
13. Which month has 28 days?
Answer: All months have at least 28 days.
14. What is in the middle of China?
Answer: The letter ‘i’.
15. Five birds were sitting on a branch. A hunter shot one. How many birds are left on the branch?
Answer: None. They all flew away because of the sound of the shot.
16. An electric car is moving towards the north. Can you name the direction in which the smoke is blowing?
Answer: None. An electric car has no smoke.
17. How many times can you subtract 5 from 100?
Answer: Once. Once you have subtracted it, you will be subtracting 5 from 95.
18. Which was the highest mountain in the world before the discovery of Mount Everest?
Answer: Mount Everest.
19. What are the two things that you cannot have for breakfast?
Answer: Lunch and dinner.
20. How many balls can you put inside an empty container?
Answer: One. After putting one, it will not be empty anymore.
21. A doctor told the patient to take each pill every half an hour. He prescribed the patient three pills. How long will it take the patient to take all the pills?
Answer: An hour.
The majority of individuals report that morning mindbender trivia questions and their answers help them start their day in the best way.
Throughout the day, they are upbeat and alert.
According to several surveys, exercising your mind as soon as you wake up will make you feel invigorated.
And happy hormones will be generated in your body.
The morning mindbender trivia quiz contain a variety of trick questions that are not dependent on general knowledge and trivia.
So have fun with these questions.
And please leave your feedback at the end. Thanks.