If you are beginning a relationship and are thinking of personal questions to ask a guy, here are some awesome examples to get started with!
In contrast to this, the relationship experts as well as psychologist advise to talk things out at the very beginning of a new relationship.
According to them, it is a great way to start your relationship on a positive and good footing. This way you have clear with idea of the mutual girls and aspirations that you both are going to continue forward with.
You might be thinking about how to select the most appropriate personal questions to ask a guy. The answer is simple. You just need to read this article till the very end.
This article has been specifically designed in order to navigate you through a detailed process of hitting personal questions to ask a guy. Just be confident and we have the rest ready for you!
So, let’s get started.
Mature girls don’t get into silly conversations. Rather, they prefer to indulge in most personal questions to ask a guy that will help them take a practice approach regarding their choice of man to begin relationship with.
Have you ever given it a thought that a man who is truly is in love with you and wants to spend the rest of a life with you is never going to mind anything you ask? Even if you get him into answering super personal questions to ask a guy you need to be tactful that you don’t budge in too much in his personal space.
1. What are your spiritual and / or religious beliefs?
2. How good are you at saving money and what things do you think are a waste of money?
3. What things would you never do, for any amount of money?
4. What things or people, make you feel good about yourself?
5. What kind of things do you think are unforgivable?
6. What kind of people do you think you click best with?
7. Do you think you are a more “live in the moment”, “look forward to the future” or “stuck in the past” kind of person?
8. How much do you value or need “alone time”?
9. In which situations are you the most and least yourself?
10. What do you judge people for that you probably shouldn’t?
11. What simple change could you make in your life that would have the biggest positive impact?
12. Are there any things you really want to do in your life?
13. What do you think are the best things money can buy?
14. Have you ever had temptations to cheat on a partner?
15. Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
16. What did you learn from your last relationship?
17. What’s a secret you’ve never told anybody?
18. How do your best friends describe you?
19. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for somebody?
20. What’s the biggest thing you’ve ever given up?
21. What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
22. Is there anything you would change about yourself if you could?
23. What’s been your lowest point in life so far?
24. Who in your life always stresses you out and who do you rely on to help you calm down?
25. What’s your favorite tear jerking scene in a movie?
26. What seemed normal in your family when you were growing up, but seems weird now?
27. Would you rather spend the day at an art, history, or science museum?
28. What holidays did your family really go all out for when you were growing up?
29. What was the most awkward conversation you ever had with someone?
30. Which aspect of your life is going really well right now and which aspect could you use some help with?
31. Do you think any part of your personality needs to be improved?
32. What activity calms you down and makes you feel at peace with the world?
33. If you see a homeless person asking for money, do you give them any?
34. What chokes you up when you think about it?
35. Where do you go when you want to be alone?
36. Would you rather choose fishing or hiking?
37. What is your favorite character from childhood?
38. If you could describe yourself with one word, which would it be?
39. What’s one item you’ve recently crossed off your bucket list?
40. What is your funniest memory of high school?
41. What kind of music do you like and which places in the city do you like to go to?
42. What expectations do you have of yourself?
Very Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
When you are living together, it is very difficult to avoid basic relationship questions. Which otherwise are considered very personal questions to ask a guy. Our list of personal questions to ask your man will definitely help you to know the personal stuff about your man.
1. What’s the one thing you can’t tolerate?
2. What is the happiest event of your life?
3. What is your favorite movie of all-time?
4. Which fictional character scares you the most and why?
5. Which places in the city do you like to go out to?
6. What do you hate talking about at parties or gatherings?
7. What’s something you know you’re judgmental about?
8. If you had to pick, would you choose Instagram or Facebook?
9. What’s a secret thing about you only your girlfriend would know?
10. What show do you love that people would be shocked about if they knew?
11. What flavor combination is kind of weird but you really like it?
12. What small thing makes you angrier than it should?
13. Who would be the worst celebrity to have dinner with?
14. What do you tell women about yourself to impress them?
15. If you could move to any other state, which would it be?
16. Where do you think the most romantic vacation would be?
17. What have you always imagined doing with a girlfriend that you’ve never done?
18. What is something you think everyone should experience at least once in their life?
19. If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat, what would it be?
20. If you could learn one new skill right now, what would it be?
21. What have you done wrong for most of your life and only recently found out the right way to do it?
22. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
23. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
24. If you had the day off with nothing to do, how would you spend it?
25. Have you ever had a crush on someone who didn’t like you back?
26. What do you think reveals a lot about a person you’re dating?
27. What’s something you stressed over that ended up being no big deal?
28. What is something you look forward to every year?
29. What is something you would never spend money on?
30. What do you think is the most impressive thing you’ve ever done?
Men usually take longer time to open up than women for discussing their personal stuff. But with our really personal questions to ask a guy list below, you are ready to accomplish this mission impossible with 100% success.
1. What is one thing you love about where you live?
2. What is one thing that always makes you angry?
3. What’s the nicest thing a woman has ever done for you?
4. What is the coolest vacation you’ve ever taken?
5. If you could change your job right now, what would you be?
6. What do you think your best physical feature is?
7. Would you rather own dogs or cats for the rest of your life?
8. What makes you smile even when you’ve had the worst day?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about dating?
10. Who is your favorite person to follow on Instagram?
11. If you could meet one dead celebrity, who would it be?
12. What would be the worst thing that could happen for you on a first date?
13. Which show could you binge-watch more than once?
14. What do you always lie about on your resume?
15. What’s something on your bucket list you think you’ll never actually do?
16. What’s something on your bucket list you really want to do soon?
17. What do you think the best thing about being in a relationship is?
18. If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
19. What have you done that you’re really not proud of?
20. What is something you’ve never been good at doing?
21. Which celebrity would you want to meet the most?
22. What is something everyone always gets wrong about you?
23. Have you ever told a small lie that spiraled out of control?
24. How important is autonomy in your relationships?
25. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
26. What are some non-negotiable boundaries you have?
27. What’s something you’ve never told your family about?
28. What’s your favorite way to relax after a hard day?
29. Do you have any difficulties expressing your emotions?
30. What was the last song or movie that made you emotional?
31. If you were going to let a girl down easy, what would you say to her?
32. Have you ever had a girlfriend come between you and your friend group?
33. Which of your physical features are you most proud of?
34. What gender stereotype do you wish the world would let go of?
35. What do you want to be remembered for after you die?
36. What do you wish you had less of in your life right now?
37. What does it mean when you say “I love you” to someone?
38. What’s a question you wish more people asked you?
39. What parts of yourself are you working on right now?
40. What’s your relationship with your parents?
41. How has the pandemic affected you personally?
42. What’s a social issue you’re very passionate about?
43. What’s a topic or hobby you’re randomly passionate about?
44. What personal goals are you working toward right now?
45. What are you looking for from dating right now?
Deep Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Most relationship experts advise on the golden rule of discussions for the couples. This includes deep personal questions to ask a guy that would help to avoid unnecessary problems in the future. So, do read our list of different categories below.
1. What thing about your childhood do you miss the most?
2. What is the one thing that can always make you cry?
3. Do you think you could be with someone who is deeply religious?
4. What thing do you regret the most in life?
5. What character trait do you love the most in people?
6. What things do you want to avoid when being a parent?
7. Did you want to have kids when you were a kid yourself?
8. If you could have a superpower for one day, what would it be?
9. Have you ever got into trouble with the police?
10. What do you want your life to be like in the next few years?
11. Have you ever been skiing or done winter sports?
12. What’s the coolest band you have ever seen live?
13. What’s something you have never told anyone before?
14. What is the craziest fact about yourself?
15. If you never had to worry about money, what would you do?
16. If you could, would you change anything about yourself?
17. Do you wish you had done things differently in the past?
18. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
19. If you won or inherited a lot of money, what would you do?
20. What’s the best place you have ever traveled to?
21. What has been the best day of your life so far?
22. Are you a stay at home or go out and party kind of person?
23. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
24. Do you have a good or bad relationship with your parents?
25. What are some of the rules that you choose to live by?
26. What is something you appreciate, but often take for granted?
27. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
28. How do you pick yourself up when everything seems to be going wrong?
29. In what area of life do things never seem to go your way?
30. If you could go anyplace you wanted right now, where would you go?
31. Do you think relationship-wise that you have learned from your mistakes?
32. Who are you closer to, your mom or your dad?
33. What is the most common dream you have?
34. If you had to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
35. Who are the five most important people in your life and why?
36. How long did the shortest date you were on last?
37. Where do you go when you need to recharge?
38. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for anyone?
39. Have you ever been so drunk that your friends had to carry you home?
40. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
41. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done with your friends and would you do it again?
42. What is the best possible vacation for you?
Good Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Having good, mature and healthy discussions is always a foundation of sturdy and long lasting relationship. We have some good personal questions to ask a guy that you can ask your boyfriend before you commit to him. So, without wasting anytime let’s get to it.
1. What’s the one thing you wish to do but you know that you’ll never actually do it?
2. Do you think you’re living your life to the fullest?
3. Would you rather a guy be honest with you even if it hurt, or lie to you to spare your feelings?
4. What’s the cheesiest line a guy has tried to use on you?
5. If you could choose one, what was the weirdest date you’ve been on?
6. What does a man have to do for you to trust him?
7. Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?
8. Where’s your hiding place when you need to be alone?
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like puppies?
10. What is the most touching movie scene you’ve ever seen?
11. What’s the one thing people always misunderstand about you?
12. What’s the one responsibility you wish you didn’t have?
13. Is there something about your past you wished never happened?
14. What’s the treatment you expect from your partner?
15. What do you think your first impression is like?
16. When you are angry or sad, do you like to be left alone?
17. What is the definition of happiness for you?
18. In your opinion, what’s the key to a successful relationship?
19. Was there a moment in your past that defined you as the person you are today?
20. Would you ever forgive a man who cheated on you?
21. What is the most annoying thing about you?
22. If you had to, how would you describe your perfect man?
23. Which personality trait are you most proud of?
24. Which personality trait would you like to get rid of?
25. Do you think you could endure the pressure of being famous?
26. What is the one thing that would make you unconditionally happy?
27. What do you love the most about yourself?
28. What’s the one thing you would never forgive anyone for?
29. What’s something trivial that you always lie about?
30. What’s the most useless talent you have?
At the beginning we are very careful and polite. But as the relationship progresses on, we need to put in constant effort to keep it rejuvenated and fresh over the period of time. For that purpose, we have dirty personal questions to ask a guy and have your relationship pumped up.
1. How many times do you like to have s#x per week?
2. What’s your opinion on s#x before marriage?
3. What color underwear do you like the most on me?
4. What is the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
5. Do you prefer intimacy late nights or early mornings?
6. Have you ever thought about ripping my clothes off?
7. What do you think is your best physical feature?
8. Where are your favorite places to be kissed?
9. Have you ever had a one-night stand that became more?
10. Could you guess my favorite part of your body?
11. What’s the first thing you noticed about my features?
12. What is the hottest thing a lover can say in bed?
13. What kind of music do you like in the bedroom?
14. What is the wildest thing you’ve done erotically?
15. Do you like the lights on or off during lovemaking?
16. What is the dirtiest thing you ever thought about me?
17. Is laughing in the bedroom okay, or it has to be serious?
18. If we were in a s#x shop right now, what three things would you buy for me?
19. When’s the last time you watched porn?
20. What is your least favorite s#x position?
21. What’s the craziest sexual thing you’ve ever done?
22. Have you ever had s#x with more than one person at the same time?
23. Have you ever had s#x with someone that couldn’t speak English?
24. What age were you the first time you jacked off?
25. When was the first time that you felt attracted to me sexually?
26. Do you like to put on music when making love?
27. Can you feel me undressing you with my eyes right now?
28. What would you like for me to call you during s#x?
29. Do you find women older than you attractive?
30. Have you ever made out with anyone in public?
31. Have you ever gotten horny in a public place?
32. Do you like to explore things in the bedroom?
33. What would you do to hint to me that you want s#x?
34. Do you like to stay on top or keep the opposite gender on top?
35. What is the best color of lingerie one can wear to immediately turn you on?
36. Have you ever secretly watched someone while they were doing it?
37. Does taking your name during s#x turns you on?
38. Do you like to use toys to spice things up during your session?
39. When you are horny where do you like to touch yourself?
40. Do you like to be completely dominant or submissive?
41. Do you like to have s#x on an isolated beach?
42. Is laughing in the bedroom during s#x, inappropriate?
43. Have you ever found your friend’s sister hot?
44. Have you ever been sexually attracted to anime characters?
45. Have you ever caught random strangers making out in public?
46. Would you have s#x with a woman if she didn’t shave?
Flirty Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Not all personal discussions are serious. Some things could be achieved with a little batting of lashes and some flirtatious stuff like flirty personal questions to ask a guy. Hit the list below to get home of such lovely set of questions.
1. What do you think my most attractive feature is?
2. Are you planning anything exciting for the next 24 hours?
3. What gift will make you fall in love with someone instantly?
4. What is one aspect of your personality that you find appealing?
5. What was the last time you experienced anything that stole your breath away?
6. What do you intend to do with the remainder of your life?
7. What was the most recent thing that made you cry, and why did it make you cry?
8. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
9. What superpower would you choose if you could have one?
10. What is the best feel-good music, in your opinion?
Weird Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Sometimes having weird personal questions to ask the guy up your sleeves proves to be very beneficial. Hit them on a guy you want to continue your relationship with. Because, such questions help you to decide and make your mind up to either continue or end it right then and there.
1. What can you talk about for hours on end?
2. For you, what does the perfect burger look like?
3. What is something that is really important to you but you never get the chance to talk about?
4. If animals could talk, which do you think would be the rudest?
5. What three things would you never spend your money on?
6. What commercial convinced you not to buy the product they are advertising?
7. What’s the one thing that you’re most terrible at?
8. What song do you feel the absolute urge to sing along with whenever you hear it?
9. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?
10. Have you ever noticed that easy open packages never seem to open that easily?
11. What is the most hilarious childhood experience that you could think of right now?
12. What is something that I wouldn’t believe about you?
13. What is one food that you consider the bane of your existence?
14. What’s the funniest joke that you can think of right now?
15. What was the most historic thing that you witnessed in person or took part in?
16. What looks like it should taste better than it does?
17. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
18. What is the strangest thing that ever happened to you?
19. What double standard is ridiculous and needs to be ended?
20. What’s the most paranormal thing that has ever happened to you?
21. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
22. What would be the most spectacular funeral you could imagine?
23. What would be the worst thing to have a phobia of?
24. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
25. If time wasn’t an issue and you had forever to master a skill, what skill would you like to master?
26. If you could level up in life just like in video games, where would you put your next skill point?
27. What is something most people do easily but you find very difficult to do?
28. What are some of the nicknames you have for your friends?
29. What’s the most important file on your computer?
30. What would you recommend to someone if they had the day off and didn’t know what to do?
31. When you are daydreaming, what do you dream about?
32. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
33. What happened the last time you almost died?
34. What’s the weirdest thing you used to eat as a child?
35. What did you think was silly until you tried it?
36. What do you think you know a lot about but probably don’t?
37. What song do you want played while your coffin is being dropped six foot below?
38. What random acts of extreme kindness would you like to see?
39. If you were a ghost, how would you haunt people?
40. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know?
41. What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
42. In one sentence, how would you sum up your life?
43. What song would you play on repeat if you had to torture someone with it?
44. Would you rather be able to only whisper or only shout everything?
45. What would you choose as your animal sidekick if you were in a movie?
46. When was the last time you peed in a pool?
47. If you had to be on an isolated island with only one book, which one would it be?
48. Has anyone ever walked in on you naked?
49. If you were imprisoned for something bad you did, what would your crime be?
50. What’s the dumbest rule you’ve been forced to follow?
Serious Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Men are different from women therefore, there is a different way to approach them, if you want ask something. Below is a complete guide of serious personal questions to ask a guy. These will guide you to choose the best course of action.
1. How do you feel in yourself and your life right now?
Embarrassing Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
If you are into a guy and want to know more about him, then, let us help you to judge him. We present you a long list of embarrassing personal questions to ask a guy that will help you to connect to him.
1. Have you ever considered plastic surgery?
2. How many girls’ numbers are in your phone?
3. How long does it take you to get ready for a date?
4. Have you ever seen your mom/sister/grandma naked?
5. How many girls have you slept with?
6. How many girls have rejected you?
7. How much money is in your bank account right now?
8. In an ideal world, how many hours a day would you be awake?
9. If you held a world record, what would it likely be for?
10. Which one of my friends do you think is the hottest?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Connecting with someone you like on a deeper level is very important for a strong relationship. We have compiled some special questions to ask someone you like that will help you to decide if they are really THE ONE for you or not.
1 Would you survive being stranded on a deserted island?
2. If you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which would you pick: cheese or chocolate?
3. What kind of person will you describe yourself to be?
4. Do you fancy being in an open relationship?
5. What is the ideal age you think a woman should get married?
6. Where do you see our relationship in the next year?
7. At what age do you plan to stop having kids?
8. If you had a blank check to fulfill your top three desires, what will they be?
9. What do you think about being friends with benefits?
10. What aspect of your future are you most concerned about?
11. What do you consider to be the appropriate duration for courtship before marriage?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy Crush
Getting a chance to talk to your crush and to know him better is once in a lifetime opportunity. In order to make the most out of it, we have some personal questions to ask a guy crush for you.
1. What is the ugliest thing in the world?
2. What is the most beautiful thing in the world?
3. If you could travel anywhere in a blink of an eye, where would you go?
4. Was there ever a time in your life when you felt like faith was a real thing?
5. How would you describe your favorite color without the use of color words?
6. What type of instrument reflects your personality?
7. What was the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
8. Do you think you could take off my panties with just your teeth?
9. What’s your biggest and most secret fantasy?
10. What would you do if you came home to me lying naked on your bed?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
Texting is another way to ask questions and get to know each other. But you must know what to ask and how to ask? For this matter, we have a list of personal questions to ask a guy over text that you can hit your man with and enjoy his responses.
1 What’s the most fun thing you’ve ever done with your friends?
2. Would you rather vacation at the beach or in a cool city?
3. What’s the most trouble you’ve ever been in?
4. What’s your favorite thing about your friends?
5. What’s something a woman could do that you could never forgive her for?
6. Do you like going to the gym or working out at home?
7. Where is your favorite place to go when you need to relax?
8. If you could re-do one moment in your life, what would it be?
9. Would you describe yourself as more of an introvert or an extrovert?
10. Do you prefer to get a gift or gift cards or money?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy about His Past
Talking about one’s past is always hard and even painful, in case you have some dreadful memories buried there. Our list of personal questions to ask a guy about his past will definitely help you address this problem with a mature and practical mindset.
1. Who was the most influential teacher you ever had?
2. What age were you when you had your first kiss?
3. Did you have more same s#x or opposite friends growing up?
4. If you could choose one song that summed up your childhood, what would that song be?
5. What was your favorite tv show as a child?
6. Did you regularly attend religious services as a child?
7. Did you have a lot of the same habits and behaviors or have you changed a lot?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
9. Did you prefer to spend time with one friend or a big group of people?
10. What’s one of your favorite memories growing up?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy in Truth or Dare
Get hold of these personal questions to ask a guy in truth or dare from our list below and turn your simple game into a relationship therapy. This will help to rekindle the spark as well as know each other better.
1. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done on a plane?
2. What’s the cheapest gift you’ve ever gotten for someone else?
3. Have you ever considered cheating on a partner?
4. What’s one movie you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
5. Have you ever faked sick to get out of a party?
6. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said about someone else?
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done on public transportation?
8. Have you ever accidentally hit something (or someone!) with your car?
9. If you had to delete one app from your phone, which one would it be?
10. Have you ever picked your nose in public?
5 Tips for Choosing Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
After couple of dates you might find that you both click together and you have a spark amongst you.
So, remember that it’s high time, you leave the silly non serious conversations aside and get into the mature stuff.
It is imperative for you to get into personal questions to ask a guy before continuing your relationship on permanent basis.
To make things easier for you, we have compiled 5 basic tips upon which you can base your questionnaire regarding personal questions to ask a man.
That will help you to decide either you want to continue on your relationship to permanent status or call it off.
So, keep scrolling;
- His Goals and Ambitions
If you intend to progress your relationship you need to have direct personal questions to ask him about his goals and ambitions in life ahead. Like what are his goals and ambitions in life?
- Your goals and ambitions
If you intend to begin a relationship on equal terms, then, personal questions to ask a man are mandatory. Because you need have a clear picture of how he sees your future dreams, ambitions and goals that you plan in your life.
Therefore, his response to these questions and goals directly impact your relationship status.
One of the most important topics that are overlooked in the beginning of any relationship is financial discussions. Because it is considered quite personal question to ask him and expect him to be open about his finances.
Yet it is really important to discuss and mutually agree because later on it becomes a bone of contention between the two people.
You may want to start a family wide after you get into the permanent relationship yet you may not. Similarly, his thoughts on the matter are equally important. Therefore, questions regarding family planning should also be a part of discussion between couples right from the start.
- Ideas on present and future
Make sure the guy you are dating shares with you the similar approach regarding your future together. Don’t shy away from asking any kind of questions that will help you to clear your doubts for the future relationship.
Final Thoughts on Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Boys are a little shy by nature. This nature of them sometimes hinders in their expression of feelings and thoughts. It might need a little harder work on your part to get him to speak.
Keeping this nature in mind, it is even more important to bag in personal questions to ask a guy before getting into relationship with them.
This does not only require open conversation at the beginning but it requires regular and continuous sessions of self-assessment with each other as the relationship progresses over time. Hence, making personal questions to ask a guy a mandatory option!
We hope this article of personal questions to ask a guy will prove to be a foundation of co productive and sturdy relationship in the long run. Now, you can pass these questions to friends who need it the most! Moreover, you can pick your favorites according to situations and ask these questions from your guy!