Trivia Crack is the most popular quiz game and app on numerous platforms.
It was the most downloaded game from the Apple App Store in December 2014.
It allows you to test your knowledge and challenge your friends to see who is wiser.
If you love playing this game, you are gonna love these Trivia Crack questions and answers.
Let us now go through this Trivia Crack quiz.
Table of Contents
Entertainment Trivia Crack Questions
First and foremost, let us take you through some Trivia Crack entertainment questions and answers. These questions will check your knowledge abut the world of entertainment.
1. In the title of the Beatles album, to which club do Sergeant Pepper’s band members belong?
Answer: Lonely Hearts.
2. What represents Green Lantern’s ring?
3. What is the official term for animated programs that originate in Japan?
4. Who wrote the famous opera-rock song ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’?
Answer: Freddie Mercury.
5. What monarch is the main character in the TV series THE TUDORS?
Answer: Henry VIII.
6. Who invented the Chinese torture box?
Answer: Harry Houdini.
7. What US president did Forrest Gump not meet?
8. Who played the character of Edward Scissorhands?
Answer: Johnny Depp.
9. Which movie won an Oscar for best movie in 2008?
Answer: Slumdog Millionaire.
10. Which US State was Andrew, in the movie The Proposal, from?
11. How many people were part of the main cast of the hit tv show Friends?
12. With whom of the following was Michael Jackson married to?
Answer: Lisa Marie Presley.
13. The 2014 film Maleficent is based on which story?
Answer: Sleeping Beauty.
14. Who was Naruto’s first sensei?
Answer: Iruka Sensei.
History Trivia Crack Questions
Do you consider yourself an expert at history? Check your knowledge of the historical facts with these Trivia Crack history questions and answers.
1. What language do Latin languages come from?
2. What leaves did Romans wear on their head to symbolize victory?
Answer: Laurel leaves.
3. What religious war was ordered by Pope Urban 2 to capture the Holy Land for Christianity?
Answer: The crusades.
4. What starts with ‘Four score and seven years ago’?
Answer: Gettysburg Address.
5. What South American country had a monarchy for more than 60 years?
6. What Wonder of the Ancient World was in what is Iraq today?
Answer: Hanging gardens of Babylon.
7. What animal did the ancient Egyptians consider gods?
8. What army did the 300 represent?
Answer: Spartan army.
9. What city is still governed by the Grimaldi family?
10. What city was divided in two after the Second World War?
11. What city was founded by Alexander the Great?
12. What country did USA purchase Alaska from?
13. What did John D. Dunlop invent?
Answer: The tire.
14. What did ancient Egyptians use to write?
15. What does Mesolithic mean?
Answer: Middle Stone Age.
16. What does plutocracy mean?
Answer: Rule by the wealthy.
17. What event is known in Gaelic as An Gorta Mr, meaning the Great Hunger?
Answer: Irish Potato Famine.
18. What hurricane caused in 2005 the greatest money loss to the United States?
19. What indigenous ethnia built Chichen Itza?
20. What is the mascot used by the American government to promote the preservation of forests?
Answer: Smokey the Bear.
Sports Trivia Crack Questions
If you love sports this section is just for you. Try your luck at these Trivia Crack sports questions and answers and let us know how many you get right.
1. Which of these is a discipline in both men’s and women’s gymnastics?
Answer: Floor exercises.
2. Where is rugby originally from?
3. What is the mechanical animal that greyhounds chase during a race?
Answer: A hare.
4. How many goals did Germany score in the 2014 World Cup against Brazil?
5. Where will the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup be held?
6. In which state of the United States are celebrated the XGames?
7. Which athletics event is the longest distance in which competitors stay in their own lanes?
8. What discipline is not a part of Modern Pentathlon?
9. What’s a natatorium?
Answer: A pool.
10. Where was the car racing driver Emerson Fittipaldi from?
11. Dolphin style is related to what sport?
12. What’s the fastest swimming style?
Answer: Front crawl.
13. What player of the WWE is known as ‘The Lord of Darkness’?
Answer: The Undertaker.
14. Which team did Alex Ferguson manage?
Answer: Manchester United.
15. What Olympic medal does not exist?
16. What is “Texas Hold’em”?
Answer: A type of poker.
17. How many squares are there in a chess board?
Geography Trivia Crack Questions
If geography is your thing then you are surely going to love these Trivia Crack geography questions and answers. Have a look.
1. The Middle passage took place over which ocean?
Answer: Atlantic Ocean.
2. The Tuvans are known for their throat singing. Where are they from?
3. The city of Cali is located in what country?
4. The ‘Maple Leaf’ flag is the national flag of what country?
5. Senegal is located in what continent?
6. Taiwan is also known as?
Answer: Formosa island.
7. The Amstel flows through which European city?
8. The Golden Gate is the symbol of what city?
Answer: San Francisco.
9. Togo is located in what continent?
Answer: The African continent.
10. Unsurprisingly, what country’s official animal is the panda?
11. What Chilean city is famous because of its elevators?
12. What Ukrainian city is also known as ‘the pearl of the Black Sea’?
13. What animals are depicted on Mexico’s national flag?
Answer: An eagle and a snake.
14. What are the colors in the flag of France?
Answer: Blue, white and red.
15. What are the colors of the Philippines flag?
Answer: Blue, red, yellow and white.
16. What colors are on the Mexican flag?
Answer: Red, white and green.
17. What colors did the Libyan flag have before their civil war in 2011?
Science Trivia Crack Questions
Someone is crazy about science! It’s a great thing to have this much passion for science! Let us take you through some Trivia Crack science questions and answers.
1. What animal was used to prove the idea of Classical Conditioning?
2. What are the audible consequences of apnea?
3. What are the building blocks of proteins?
Answer: Amino Acids.
4. What are two divisions in the nervous system?
Answer: Central and Peripheral.
5. What can not be done as we swallow?
6. The body of an adult insect is divided into how many parts?
7. The periodic table of the elements is know in Russia as what?
Answer: The Mendeleev Table.
8. To what are photosensitive materials sensitive?
9. What Apollo first arrived to the Moon?
Answer: Apollo 11.
10. What animal has the highest blood pressure?
11. What animal skin is similar to ours?
Answer: Pigs skin.
12. What color is perceived by cone cells with less sensitivity?
13. What did Newton discover?
Answer: The gravity law.
14. What do we use our strongest muscles for?
15. What do you measure with a hygrometer?
16. What does ATP stand for?
Answer: Adenosine Triphosphate.
17. What does HDD mean in computer science?
Answer: Hard Disk Drive.
18. What does a glaucoma provoke if its not treated?
19. What does an ornithologist study?
20. What does a speleologist study?
Art Trivia Crack Questions
Art is timeless and so are the Trivia Crack art questions and answers we have compiled for you. Have a look!
1. Where was Beethoven from?
2. Where was Salvador Dali from?
3. Where was the theatre born?
4. Which European sculptor created the statue “David”?
5. What material is the saxophone made of?
6. What philosopher said that, due to the existence of the soul previous to the actual birth, knowing something was simply ‘recalling’ it?
7. What technique is used by Goya in the painting ‘The Disasters of War’?
8. What year was ‘El Quijote’ published?
9. What’s the main theme in Boticelli’s paintings?
10. What’s the most important work of Giovanni Bocaccio?
Answer: The Decameron.
11. What’s the name of a Dutch hero in a play by Goethe?
12. What’s the name of the first philosophers?
13. What’s the name of the main character of the novel “Gone with the Wind”?
Answer: Scarlett O’hara.
14. What’s the name of the princess that told many stories to sultan Schahriar?
15. What’s the name of the writer who created John Snow and Cersei Lannister?
Answer: George R. R. Martin.
16. What’s the name of the captain of the submarine in ‘Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the sea’?
17. What’s the name of the main character in “The Fault in Our Stars” novel by John Green?
18. When was Michael Ende’s ‘The Neverending Story’ published?
19. Where did the Wizard of Oz live?
Answer: Emerald City.
20. Where do Ming vases come from?
We hope that you found the Trivia Crack questions and answers to be highly intriguing.
They are always presenting new questions.
Whether you choose history, geography, sports, or art-related questions, you will always be in for a treat with this Trivia Crack quiz.
Rarely do individuals complete all of the categories in a single attempt, and you may become stuck on a question and be unable to continue with the game.
But one thing is for sure. You are gonna love these questions.
And give us your comments on the list of questions we shared with you.