We welcome you to an extensive collection of Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions.
Buffalo Wild Wings is without a doubt one of the most well-known restaurant businesses that serves chicken wings.
So it makes sense to test your knowledge of this restaurant!
In this Buffalo Wild Wings quiz, there are questions about the top Buffalo wings brand in the country, their boneless wings formula, flavors, events, games, and more!
And we are also going to provide you with the answers to all these questions.
So let’s dig into these questions.
Table of Contents
Most Intriguing Buffalo Wild Wings Trivia Questions
First of all, let’s take you through some interesting and funny Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions. These questions will let you know a lots of intriguing facts about this restaurant.
1. ____ was an original part of the name, as beyond the wings and its dozen sauces.
2. In 2016, what’s the new restaurant lay-out is like?
Answer: Sports stadium.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings does not show this kind of sport.
Answer: Boxing PPV.
4. What is Buffalo Wild Wings slogan?
Answer: Wings. Beers. Sports.
5. As of November 2020, it had _____ locations across all 50 U.S. states and DC.
6. This chain is the largest pourer of which liquid in the county?
Answer: Draft Beer.
7. Brand sponsored the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl in?
Answer: 2015 and 2016.
8. At the end of the third quarter of 2003, how many locations are there?
9. After the death of Disbrow, Smith continued as?
Answer: Company executive.
10. The restaurant served _____ on weck.
11. An initial public stock offering was considered in the year?
12. Who was promoted to president and CEO in August 1996? Sally Smith
Answer: Sally Smith.
Easy Buffalo Wild Wings Trivia Questions
If you want something straightforward, we have got that for you. Here are some simple Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions for you to start.
1. What’s the number on the server’s uniform?
2. How many minutes should the customer finish in the blazin wings challenge?
Answer: 6 minutes.
3. As of 2019, the number of Wild Wings restaurants is?
4. Buffalo Wild Wings is now referred to as?
5. What is the trivia game at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Answer: Blazin’ Trivia.
6. What’s in the lay-out of the new server’s uniform?
Answer: Company Logo.
7. Its _______ is located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, U.S.
8. Who founded the Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck?
Answer: Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery.
9. When was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck founded?
10. The first Buffalo Wild Wings location is in?
Answer: Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
11. Buffalo Wild Wings is in how many countries?
12. What do the winner received?
Answer: A T-shirt.
14. How many hottest wings should be eaten in the restaurant’s challenge?
Answer: 12 wings.
Medium Buffalo Wild Wings Trivia Questions
Here are some medium Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions. They’re ideal for friends and family of all ages! That implies you may ask these questions at the dinner table or while driving.
1. Name the co-founders that were huge in the figure skating world?
Answer: Jim Disbrow.
2. Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery were business partners living in?
3. Their first restaurant on campus opened at?
Answer: Ohio State University.
4. Which meal is the big moneymaker?
Answer: Boneless Wings.
5. What kind of lab does this restaurant have?
Answer: Sauce Lab.
6. November 7, 2019, a Buffalo Wild Wings general manager died after becoming exposed to?
Answer: The volatile mix of a cleaning agent and another acidic cleanser.
7. Buffalo Wild Wings is testing tablet-based payment and ordering in the second half of?
8. Which of these sauces are considered “retired sauces”?
Answer: Classic Margarita and Sriracha Sizzle.
9. Buffalo Wild Wings is known for their famous?
Answer: Blazin’ Wing Challenge.
10. The website of this restaurant is?
11. The chain is best known for?
Answer: Buffalo-style chicken wings along with many sauces.
12. According to 2019, the number of Wild Wings restaurants is?
13. What is the number of countries, who have these restaurants?
Answer: 10 countries.
14. How many employees working at this restaurant?
Hard Buffalo Wild Wings Trivia Questions
Here are some difficult Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions. You should put your food expertise to the test by learning what makes your favorite fast-food restaurants unique.
1. In late 2001, the company signed on which do to plans for branded potato chips to the retail market?
Answer: Frito Lay.
2. Where in UAE did they opened?
3. Which day of the week does the Blazin’ Trivia is held?
4. What state has the most Buffalo Wild Wings?
5. How many new stores opened in new locations at the end of 1996?
6. Disbrow died in?
Answer: October 2002.
7. What is Buffalo wild wings and weck?
Answer: American casual dining restaurant.
8. How many signature sauces are there?
Answer: 21 Signature Sauces.
9. The original joint was called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck or?
10. In 2015, Buffalo Wild Wings expanded in?
11. In 2010, the company announced an expansion into which country?
12. At the end of 2000, the chain, was in how many states?
Answer: 19 States.
13. There were 23 company-owned restaurants in the year of?
14. The 100th location opened in October 1999 in?
Answer: Apple Valley, California.
Thank you for going through the Buffalo Wild Wings trivia questions we shared with you.
Hope you were able to learn lots of new facts about Buffalo Wild Wings.
This Buffalo Wild Wings quiz provided you with some background information and knowledge about the establishment of this restaurant.
Through the answers, you must also have learnt their history, who created this restaurant, famous dishes, beverages, and much more.
Hopefully you enjoyed them.
If we missed any important question, let us know in the comment section below.