Friends, who gossip together, stay together right? Well, if that’s the case, some juicy questions to ask your friends can help you guys to go a long way.
The sudden urge to share any slightest breaking news to your closest friends is the ultimate sign that you guys enjoy tittle-tattle. And to be fair, who doesn’t enjoy gossiping with their friends?
Everybody, of course! This is why today we have arrived with a handful of juicy questions to ask your friends- not to discuss someone else’s life but push them to reveal their own secrets.
Communication and comprehension are crucial in learning about one another and forming meaningful, long-lasting friendships. And this could only get better when you have got enough juicy questions to ask your best friend so you may learn more and more about them.
Thus, if you have moved to a new place and are struggling to get to know some new friends or if you are just making your current relationships stronger then entertaining and good juicy questions to ask your friends can be a perfect ten for you!
Best Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Are you seeking the best juicy questions to ask your friends? Well, you don’t have to anymore, because we have got your back with this amazing list of spicy questions. Have a look!
1. Have you ever had a crush on a boss or teacher?
2. What’s the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
3. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
4. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
5. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
6. When’s the last time you wanted to hit somebody?
7. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
8. Would you marry someone rich even if you weren’t in love with them?
9. Have you ever lied on your resume?
10. What’s your biggest insecurity?
11. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in a movie theater?
12. Who would you consider to be ‘the one that got away?’
13. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?
14. Have you ever truly hated someone or something?
15. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
16. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
17. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
18. When was the last time you hooked up with someone?
19. What’s the most scandalous photo on your phone?
20. Why is it men ask for nude pictures so much?
21. Have you been hurt by an ex-partner?
22. Do you have a colour preference for the lingerie I wear?
23. Would you live with your partner before marriage?
24. What’s the most cringe song on your current playlist?
25. Be honest: how often do you actually floss your teeth?
26. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever said/done on a date?
27. Who is an animated movie character you would totally hook up with if they were real?
28. Would you rather get back together with your very first ex, or give up all social media for an entire year?
29. If money wasn’t a factor, what would you ultimately want to do with your life?
30. What’s your earliest childhood memory like?
31. If you were told you only had six months to live, how would you spend that time?
32. In your ideal world, what would social media look like and how would it be used?
33. What are your thoughts on climate change?
34. Is there a time when I made you feel particularly well supported?
35. Do you feel that you have a healthy relationship with social media?
36. What do you think the best way to resolve conflict is?
37. Would you ever consider being in a long-distance relationship?
38. Who was your first friend, and are they still in your life?
39. Have you ever experienced a “friendship breakup”? What did it teach you?
40. When’s the last time you felt inspired to create something?
41. If you choose to get married one day, what would your dream proposal scenario be?
42. What’s something you’d consider unforgivable?
43. If you could only have three things on your life bucket list, what would they be?
44. What are the top three ways you deal with stress?
45. When was the last time you were jealous and why?
46. What are the top three things that stress you out?
47. What do you consider your best physical feature?
48. What do you consider the ultimate comfort food?
49. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
50. What has your hardest goodbye in life been so far?
You might also like: Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends When Bored
There are many ways to frit away time when you are with friends, but you know which one is the best? Throwing juicy questions to ask your friends when bored. These questions will turn your dull moment into a thrilling conversation.
1. When you can’t sleep, what keeps you up at night?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
3. What’s the worst you’ve ever been physically hurt?
4. What’s the best present you ever received? Who gave it to you and why was it so special?
5. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
6. Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
7. Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
8. Who was the last person to make you cry and why?
9. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
10. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
11. What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
12. Do you like to recharge alone or around other people?
13. Would you rather live by the ocean or in the mountains?
14. What’s the best thing you’ve dressed up as for Halloween?
15. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?
16. What TV show do you turn on when you just want to zone out and feel better?
17. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
18. What’s a value you’re unwilling to compromise on?
19. What was your last romantic relationship like?
20. What’s the most unexpected or unusual thing on your bucket list?
21. What’s your relationship with your parents like?
22. What’s a tough experience that you learned and grew from?
23. What’s your favorite color and what’s your least favorite color?
24. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
25. What’s your go-to dish when you have to make dinner?
26. If you could only listen to one singer or band for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
27. What college major are you thinking of choosing and why?
28. Do you consider yourself religious or spiritual?
29. On vacation, are you the relax-by-the-pool type or a get-up-and-go adventurer?
30. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
31. If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would you wish for?
32. If you could do anything knowing you would not fail, what would you do?
33. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done, and would you do it again?
34. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
35. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
36. What did your past relationship teach you?
37. Do you believe in second chances, and if so, why?
38. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
39. What do you think of best friends of the opposite s#x?
40. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
41. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
42. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
43. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
44. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
45. What life-changing event have you experienced?
46. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
47. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
48. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago?
49. What legacy do you want people to remember about you after you’re gone?
50. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
You might also like: Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends about Each Other
Friendship is not something that stays the same over time instead it grows stronger and more beautiful. But for that, one needs to know their friends better and this is why we’ve covered a couple of juicy questions to ask your friends about each other.
1. What advice would you give to your younger self?
2. Do you feel like you act differently when you’re by yourself versus when you’re with a group of people?
3. Do you consider yourself a religious or spiritual person?
4. What social justice issues are you most passionate about?
5. Who is the first person you text when you get good news?
6. Do you typically follow with your heart or your head?
7. Do you think there’s something that people misunderstand about you?
8. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
9. If you had to curate the soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on there?
10. What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a person?
11. How do you prefer to be comforted when you’re upset?
12. If you could travel back in time to any historical event, which would it be?
13. If you had to fight for one global cause for the rest of your life, which would it be?
14. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
15. What’s one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
16. If you had to pack up and move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
17. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
18. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
19. If you can give your parents one thing in the world, what would it be?
20. Do you want to go to college in-state or out of state?
21. What’s your favorite subject to research and explore?
22. Do you prefer sweater weather or T-shirt weather?
23. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. What movie would you like to see turned into a musical?
25. What’s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
26. Do you plan in advance, or save things for the last minute?
27. What’s your favorite meal of the day: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
28. How would you describe your personal style?
29. Is there anything about your life that you’d like to change?
30. Is there anything I’ve ever done to offend you?
31. Do any types of conversations make you uncomfortable?
32. What was the hardest thing to cope with during COVID-19 lockdowns?
33. What do you consider red flags in relationships?
34. Have you ever had to break-up with someone?
35. Have your parents or family ever not liked your significant other?
36. Do you see yourself getting married someday?
37. What qualities do you look for in a partner?
38. What have your past relationships taught you?
39. If you could be close friends with any celebrity, who would it be?
40. What do you believe will happen to you when you die?
41. Do you ever wish you’d handled a situation differently?
42. What do you see in yourself that you admire when you see it in other people?
43. What do you see in yourself that you dislike when you see it in other people?
44. Do you intend to marry your current boyfriend/girlfriend?
45. What would you be embarrassed if someone saw in your web history?
46. Have you ever farted in front of your classmates?
47. What was your most embarrassing public moment?
48. Have you ever practised kissing in front of the mirror?
49. What is the first thing you would do if you woke up as the opposite s#x one day?
50. What is your preferred style of sleepwear?
You might also like: Dirty Questions to Ask Friends
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends about Their Crush
We all have crushes once in our life. If someone says they don’t have a crush on anyone, they are lying for sure! Thus, here are some juicy questions to ask your friends about their crush. Maybe, their crush got changed with time. You never know!
1. What are the qualities that attract you most in a love interest?
2. What’s your love language?
3. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
4. What is your crush’s personality like?
5. Do you currently have a crush on anyone?
6. What if your best friend told you that he/she liked your crush?
7. If your crush told you he/she liked your best friend, what would you do?
8. Is there any crush stories that you hid from me?
9. Have you ever tried to make your crush jealous?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
You might also like: Sexual Questions to Ask Friends
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends – Truth
Want some juicy truth questions to ask your friends? Don’t you worry, below are some best questions that one could ever have for any truth or dare game. These are the newest addition to our collection, check them out!
1. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
2. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
3. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
4. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
5. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
6. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
7. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job?
8. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
11. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
12. What is your family member’s proudest accomplishment?
13. Would you rather vacation in Mexico or Alaska, and why?
14. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
15. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
16. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
18. Where is your favorite place in the entire world to go?
19. What’s been your biggest mistake so far in life and what did you learn from it?
20. Would you take on your significant other’s religion if they had one?
21. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
22. What qualities do you admire about your parents?
23. Would you still love your spouse if they were diagnosed with a terminal disease?
24. If you were given immortality, but there was one condition, what would stop you from accepting immortality?
25. If you could only eat pizza or tacos, which would you choose?
26. If you were in a high-speed chase, what song would you want blaring on the radio?
27. What great idea would you like to try if you had enough money?
28. What is something you probably should do, but will never do?
29. What would an amusement park designed specifically to make you happy, be like?
30. What event from the past do you most want to see a recording of?
31. What is the strongest animal you could win against with just your bare hands and feet?
32. How often do you go into a room and forget why you went into the room?
33. What do you think aliens would actually look/be like?
34. What’s the weirdest wrong number text or phone call you’ve gotten?
35. What scrambles your brain every time you think about it?
36. How would the world change if health potions existed?
37. If you were forced into a dance competition, what song would you choose to dance to?
38. What crazy things will you do if you ever become rich?
39. What do most people overestimate or underestimate about you?
40. What’s something you wish you had never learned how it was made or how it works?
41. What’s the most stress relieving thing you can get/do for less than 20$?
42. If you could choose the next president of the United States, who would it be?
43. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
44. If jobs/careers had slogans what would be some of their slogans?
45. Do you have any fake social media accounts?
46. What’s the weirdest lie you’ve ever told?
47. What’s something you really hope your family never finds out about?
48. What was the most inappropriate time you farted?
49. If you could swap lives with someone in this room, who would it be?
50. What have you purchased that’s been the biggest waste of money?
You might also like: Dares for Friends
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends – Dare
We’ve all got that one friend who is always ready to pull off a dare but will they be able to answer any of the questions from the list of ‘juicy dare questions to ask your friends.’ Thus, to put them on spot take a look at these questions and be prepared for their crazy responses’.
1. Put on make-up without a mirror and leave it like that for the rest of the game.
2. Attempt the first TikTok dance on your Foryou page.
3. Hold your drink with two hands for the rest of the evening.
4. Smile as widely as you can and hold it for two minutes.
5. Make another player jump in the next 10 minutes.
6. Fill your mouth with drink and gargle your answer to the next Truth.
7. Put on as many layers as possible in 60 seconds.
8. Share the first celebrity on your timeline’s Instagram to your Story.
9. Reply to the first five Instagram Stories on your timeline.
10. Attempt to impersonate everyone in the room.
11. Tell the group two truths and a lie, and they have to guess which one the lie is.
12. Give a celebrity lookalike for every person in the room.
13. Try and make yourself cry in front of the group.
14. Put your clothing on backwards for the rest of the evening.
15. Scroll through your phone book until someone says stop. You either have to call or delete that person.
16. Put as many snacks into your mouth at once as you can.
17. Let someone else tickle you and try not to laugh.
18. Belt out the chorus of a cheesy ballad at full volume.
19. Dance without music for two minutes.
20. Post the oldest selfie on your phone on Instagram Stories.
21. Talk in an American accent for the rest of the evening.
22. Say everything in a whisper for the next 10 minutes.
23. Tell everyone an embarrassing story about yourself.
24. Let another person in the group touch up your makeup.
25. Try to put your whole fist in your mouth.
26. Try and make the group laugh as quickly as possible.
27. Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
28. Whisper a secret to the person on your left.
29. Pretend to be the person to your right for 10 minutes.
30. Empty out your wallet/purse and show everyone what’s inside.
31. Send a sext to the last person in your phonebook.
32. Try and get all the toes on one foot in your mouth.
33. Keep your eyes closed until it’s your go again.
34. Like the first 15 posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
35. Repeat everything the person on your right is saying until it’s your turn again.
36. Give a lap dance to someone of your choice.
37. Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
38. Keep three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
39. Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
40. Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
41. Try to juggle 3 things of the group’s choice.
42. Eat five spoonfuls of a condiment of your choice.
Crazy and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Friends, when together, never miss an opportunity to do some crazy stuff. Here are a few crazy questions to ask your friends that will help you explore their crazy side and learn more about them.
1. If we were on a game show together, what show would we be on?
2. Are you more into tattoos or piercings?
3. What’s the longest you have stayed up for?
4. What would you do if you won the lottery?
5. Would you rather have a chef or a maid?
6. If there was a movie about your life, who would play as you?
7. If you could live in another decade, which one would you live in?
8. If you were a grade school teacher, what would you teach?
9. Is there a movie you can quote? If so, what is it?
10. Do you like to dance or do you have two left feet?
11. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
12. If you had to replace your best friend with a fictional character who would it be?
13. What is the worst pickup line you have ever used on someone?
14. Would you rather be a pirate or a ninja?
15. How many pizzas can you eat in one sitting?
16. What is the most annoying quality of your best friend?
17. If your best friend and partner were drowning, who would you try to save if you could only save one person?
18. What animal do you relate the most to?
19. Would you rather have bad breath or acne?
20. What movie genre do you like the most?
21. Have you ever walked in on someone in the bathroom?
22. Have you ever talked to yourself in the mirror?
23. Have you ever farted and blamed someone else?
24. Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?
25. What superpower would you have and why?
26. How do you feel about pineapples on pizza?
27. If I were a fast-food chain, what do you think I would be and why?
Spicy and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
If you are planning a slumber party at your home, there are high chances that you will end up playing truth or dare or never have I ever game with your buddies. For this reason, we have jotted the spicy questions to ask your friends that will spill some tea.
1. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
2. What kind of porn do you watch?
3. Have you ever been caught having s#x?
4. What’s your favourite position?
5. What’s your favourite part of my body?
6. How many people have you slept with?
7. Do you prefer to give or receive?
8. Have you ever sent nudes of yourself?
9. Have you ever made a s#x tape?
10. Do you ever read erotic fiction?
Funny and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Even when we are not with our pals, we always have some fun memories to laugh about. Below are some fun juicy questions to ask your friends, that will surely provide you guys a hearty laugh. Ask these questions now and cherish these fun-filled moments with your buddies.
1. What’s the certain product you couldn’t live without?
2. If you have a million, what are the things you wouldn’t spend?
3. Have you ever counted your steps while walking?
4. What is the best name you could think for a cat?
5. What has been your hardest goodbye in life been so far?
6. Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
7. What would you like to change in this country if you were chosen as the president?
8. What quotes do people admire but you think is a total lie?
9. Which part of the roller coaster do you usually ride: the front, middle or back?
10. What’s the easiest dish to cook?
Deep and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Small talks are a part of our daily routine but deep conversations are actually, very essential, as they give us a better perspective to understand each other. And since they are extremely rewarding, we have written down deep questions to ask your friends so both of you may discover about this friendship beyond the surface.
1. If you could bring a deceased person back to life for a day, who would it be?
2. What is your definition of happiness?
3. Would you ever sacrifice your life for someone else?
4. If you were famous, what would you like to be known for?
5. Do you live in the present or tend to look at the past or future?
6. Do you consider yourself the main character or a side character and why?
7. If I were a color, what color would you think I would be and why?
8. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
9. What do you think your life would be like in the next 5 years?
10. What do you believe would make the world a better place?
11. What question do people ask you the most?
12. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
13. What would be your theme song and why?
14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
15. Have you ever struggled with an addiction?
16. If all of your five senses were taken away and you could keep one, what would you choose?
17. Is there anything you could change about the past?
18. Do you think money can buy happiness?
19. If you have an infinite amount of money, what would you do with it?
20. If you could relive one moment of your life, what would it be?
21. Do you think there are meanings to dreams we have while we sleep?
22. Is there anything you want to leave a legacy for?
23. What is something you are genuinely passionate about?
24. What is the worst assumption someone has made about you?
25. What have you done sexually with someone else?
26. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
27. What is the last thing you searched for on your phone?
28. What three items would you bring with you to a deserted island?
29. What would your younger self not believe about your life today?
30. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
31. Can you tell me about a time when you lied to your mother or father?
32. Have you ever had a sexually charged dream?
33. Do you consider yourself to be a good kisser?
34. What have you done sexually with another person?
35. How many times have you kissed someone?
36. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever fantasised about doing with a girl?
37. When did you say you lost your virginity?
38. What would you do if you could do whatever you wanted with me?
39. What are your thoughts on toys in the bedroom?
40. Do you prefer to have the lights on or off during s#x?
41. What are your thoughts on friends with benefits?
42. What’s the sexiest thing you’ve ever heard someone say to you in bed?
43. Have you ever had a friend who came with perks?
44. What is one public location where you would like to do it?
45. What are the most times you’ve done it in a row?
46. Is there anything in the bedroom that turns you off?
47. What has been your most memorable bedroom experience?
48. Do you have romantic feelings in the morning or evening?
49. Where have you done something naughty the most?
50. What is your favourite sexy movie scene?
Hard and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
From silly to serious things there is always a desire to explore more about your friends. As a result, this page has covered quite a bunch of hard questions to ask your friends to harness your relationship.
1. What people have made you who you are today?
2. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
3. Who in your life never fails to make you laugh?
4. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or aren’t into?
5. Would you pick your current career again, or would you do something different?
6. Do you have a favorite movie you love to recommend?
7. What areas of your life would you like to grow in, and how can I help support that growth?
8. How do you want to be remembered/what would you want your eulogy to say?
9. When is the last time you felt deeply inspired, and why?
10. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad?
11. Do you often find yourself worrying about the things you have no control over?
12. What’s something you used to believe in that you don’t anymore, and what changed?
13. What qualities do you admire most in your parents?
14. What kind of conversations make you uncomfortable?
15. Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal/left, centrist, conservative/right, or other?
16. Would you live with a partner before marriage?
17. Have you ever hurt someone and deeply regretted it?
18. What was the worst phase you went through in life?
19. If you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what problem would you choose?
20. What body feature do you pay the most attention to?
21. What would you do if one day you woke up and every person was just gone without a trace?
22. If you were given $20,000, but it could only be used to upgrade your shower or bathtub what upgrades would you make?
23. What songs can you sing that I’ll know after hearing two words from the song?
24. If everything was quantified, what life stats would like to see for yourself?
25. What do you like to do that is traditionally considered masculine?
26. Do you think you’re a great or good partner?
27. Have you ever done something stupid to impress a crush?
28. Do you have a personal secret that no one knows about?
29. What is the most humiliating thing you’ve ever done?
30. What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever done?
31. What is the most unexpected thing that has ever given you the chills?
32. Have you ever done something strange in front of a mirror?
33. When did you begin having fantasies, and what prompted them?
34. Have you ever pretended to be envious in public?
35. Do you despise the idea of being faithful?
36. Do you have a crush on a coworker or a classmate?
37. Have you ever been unfaithful to your partner?
38. Have you ever had a crush on someone you knew you couldn’t have?
39. What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to get the attention of someone you’ve had a crush on?
40. Have you ever pretended not to care about someone when you secretly did?
41. What is the strangest thing you’ve done when you’re alone?
42. What is your deepest, darkest secret desire?
43. What is your most embarrassing romantic blunder?
44. How would you feel if you were with someone else in addition to your partner?
45. What is the worst thing your parents have ever caught you doing?
46. What age were you when you had your first s#x?
47. What part of your body do you find most appealing to a woman?
48. Would you ever buy me lingerie as a surprise?
49. What would you do to me if I were in your room right now?
50. When you’re in a good mood, what do you wear to bed?
51. What do you think your younger self would not believe about your current life?
52. What kind of secret identity would you have if you were a superhero?
53. What is the one thing you absolutely cannot live without?
54. When was the last time you stepped outside of your comfort zone?
55. What is the most bizarre dream you’ve ever had?
Embarrassing and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Are you guys’ even true friends, if you don’t know about each other’s embarrassing moments? We doubt that! Grab these embarrassing questions to ask your friends, but before pulling their legs, do remember that you could be the next one, replying to the same question. Enjoy.
1. Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
2. What’s the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite s#x?
3. Have you ever played Cards Against Humanity with your parents?
4. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?
5. What was your most embarrassing moment in public?
6. Have you ever tried to take a sexy picture of yourself?
7. Who do you like the least in this room, and why?
8. What is your go-to song for the shower?
9. How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?
10. What color underwear are you wearing right now?
Weird and Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Whether you are at a dinner table, in school, or on vacation with your friends these weird questions to ask your friends will not only leave you giggling but will also strengthen your bond too. So, get your hands on these questions, now!
1. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard someone say in their sleep?
2. If you had to dye your hair a bright color for the day, what would it be?
3. What’s the most ridiculous animal you actually think would make a good pet?
4. What strategy would you use to fight against 15 angry sheep in a field?
5. Would you prefer to go skinny-dipping in the winter or sunbathe in a boiler suit in the summer?
6. What would be the best animal to be Godzilla size and rampage around New York?
7. If your pet could speak, what would be its first comment?
8. What period would you travel to if you were given a time machine?
9. If you were given the chance to make your one wish come true, what would it be?
10. What’s the first thing you pack during an out of the country flight?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends Over Text
Adult friendships are hard to handle. You don’t always have enough time on your hands to meet your friends for a long conversation. Thus, juicy questions to ask friends via text can help you catch up on all the things that have been missed till now. So without ado, have a gander at these questions.
1. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
2. Looking back on your life, what have you done that has given you the most satisfaction?
3. What country can you name but besides the name you know almost nothing else about it?
4. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone trying at least once?
5. Have you ever trusted your boyfriend to buy clothes for you?
6. If you inherited a private jet from a stranger, what would you do with it?
7. What’s the best practical joke you’ve pulled or seen pulled?
8. What kinds of things are normal now but will be highly valued antiques a century later?
9. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
10. What piece of culture or trend has died out, but you would like to see it make a comeback?
11. Do you prefer being warmed when you’re too cold or being cooled when you’re too hot?
12. If you were an action figure, what accessories would you be sold with?
13. What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?
14. What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you?
15. What if you found out that you were the star of the Truman Show?
16. What would you do if you found out you were adopted?
17. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
18. What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
19. What’s one thing that bothers you most about the world today?
20. Do you like to spend money or save them?
21. What do you look forward to most about fall?
22. What is something you would want for your birthday?
23. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
24. What kind of sub do you order at Subway?
25. When you order a pizza, what do you get on it?
26. Do you prefer chocolatey or fruity candy?
27. Would you choose roller blades or roller skates at a skating rink rental counter?
28. When it’s snowing, would you choose to go skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, or sledding?
29. If you were to win the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
30. If you could drive any color car, what would it be?
31. What was the best phrase of your life?
32. What perfume/cologne do you like the most?
33. We go to the zoo, what exhibit are you most excited about?
34. What is something you always keep in your pocket/wallet/purse?
35. What creepy crawly are you most scared of?
36. If we play Mario Kart, what character would you pick?
37. What if you were at a bank and robbers came in?
38. What if you used every moment of your life productively?
39. What if you dropped everything to pursue your dreams?
40. What if you could send a short message to the entire world?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends in Person
Regardless of the fact, how far you have come in a certain relationship, there is always room to learn and discover about one another. Sneak a look at the given juicy questions for friends that could be asked in person and be all set for secrets to unravel.
1. What if you were dreaming about your teeth falling out, and you woke up to find that they had?
2. What if you were chosen to go into space?
3. What if you could choose how you were going to die?
4. What if you could live under water because you had gills?
5. What if you could change one thing about yourself?
6. What if you were alone at home and you heard footsteps coming up your stairs?
7. What if you had to choose between fame and fortune?
8. What if a ghost haunted your bedroom at night?
9. What if you woke up and were twenty years younger?
10. What if you went for a walk in the woods and found a money tree?
11. What if you had to live one day over and over again?
12. What if you woke up with a dead stranger next to you?
13. What if you found out your spouse had another family in another state?
14. What if you discovered you could heal diseases?
15. What if you could never eat your favorite food again in your life?
5 Tips for Picking Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
Be it the “Truth or dare” or “Would you rather” game, there is always a need for some good juicy questions to ask your friends. But since there are a lot of repetitive questions on the internet, we have penned down the five best tips for picking up the right questions for your upcoming slumber party.
So let’s get started!
1. Whether you guys are playing some sort of game or it is just a casual Friday gossip night, you cannot miss on embarrassing juicy questions to ask your friends. Obviously, you are not making them embarrass in any crowded place, so we guess, it’s absolutely fine to have some fun through such questions that will put them off the mark for a moment.
2. What would a conversation look like without teasing each other and pulling each other’s legs? Boring, right! Including juicy questions to ask your friends that shed some light on their love life and childhood crushes will crack you guys all up, for sure.
3. No matter, where you all take a start from in the conversation, it will always lead to a room filled with wild laughter. But a little addition of funny juicy questions to ask your best friend will definitely, get you rolling on the floor laughing.
Even a serious discussion in a group of friends does not remain intense for more than ten seconds, so just imagine how these questions would go.
4. To make the conversation more interesting, you can cover flirty juicy questions to ask your friends as well. Maybe, one of these questions may lead to people confessing their likeness to each other in the same group. It would be exciting if this happened!
5. End your discussion on a high note always! And by that we mean, to consider spicy questions to ask your friends, if you need to spice things up with some dirty talk. For instance; if you have ever flashed someone? Or how many people you have kissed? Etc.
Final Thoughts on Juicy Questions to Ask Your Friends
There are two types of friends always; one who begins with a silly comment on someone else’s life and is off to a start to their own life stories while the other one who enjoys the pleasant silence and takes the time to attentively address your ‘juicy questions to ask your friends.’
Thus, if you know someone latter in your friend circle, then you can understand how hard is to persuade them to share their secrets or incidents. But, now that you have gone through a bunch of juicy questions to ask your friends, we don’t think you would be facing issues anymore.
These spicy questions to ask your friends will put them on spot for sure and even one question may elicit an hour’s worth of discussion. So, with that being said, shortlist the most juicy questions to ask your best friend and be ready for some beans to get spilled.
Enjoy and have a juicy night ahead with your pals!