The newlywed game questions is a popular game show from the 60s that was full of entertainment and lots of fun. The show basically focused on asking different kinds of newlywed game questions from the couples who participated in the show.
The married couples participating in the game are expected to answer various questions, personal as well as general regarding their partner separately to see if they know each other well enough as they claim themselves or not.
In newlyweds game questions, it is really hilarious to see couples react to the wrong answers of their spouses.
This awesome game can also be played at the engagement ceremonies, bachelor parties or even on the wedding receptions. It can fit everywhere and every age group of couples.
Below is a complete guide on how to play and how to format the newlywed game questions. You are not going to regret learning how to play this game! So, without further ado, let’s get down to it.
Table of Contents
How to Play the Newlywed Game?
If you have a wedding just around the corner of a family member or even a friend and you therefore, are surfing the internet in search of ideas on how to make it more memorable.
Then you are at the right place. We present you with newlywed game that is not just limited to the TV screens but now it can be played within the comforts of your own house.
First things first, make sure that you have the consent of the targeted couple who will be questioned beforehand.
After that you need to ask one of them to leave the room while you ask some newlywed questions to the remaining partner. Then, do the same with the other one.
After having recorded their answers separately, make them sit together and ask each member questions about their spouse and see if they give correct answer. Which of course you would be able to tally from the pre-recorded questionnaire! Just watch out for their reactions when they get a wrong answer!
The high scorer wins.
And TA DAAA! there you go.
You might also like: Shoe Game Questions
Funny Newlywed Game Questions
Make your first wedding anniversary can get more entertaining by playing newlywed game. For this, we have a long list of best newlywed game questions to ask your spouse and see how much you both have known each other during the past year.
1. Which reality TV show does your partner fit the best in?
2. What would be the name of the movie featuring your relationship?
3. What is the funniest photo you both ever took?
4. Whose family has more dramatic folks?
5. Whose friends would you both rather move in with?
6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in front of your partner?
7. What animal would your spouse be?
8. What superpower would you want as a couple?
9. Who takes more time to get ready before a party?
10. What was your partner’s biggest cooking disaster?
11. How many dates did it take for us to have our first kiss?
12. When did we first get drunk together?
13. Who would win in a burger-eating competition?
14. Who spends more time in the shower?
15. Who keeps sending surprise nude pics?
You might also like: Drinking Game Questions
Easy Newlywed Game Questions
It is important how you sequence your questions in the newlywed games. At the beginning, there should be easy questions for the couples. So grab our bundle of easy newlywed game questions from below and begin your quiz.
1. Which one of you is elected to turn off the lights at night?
2. Who will your spouse say is the more romantic one in your relationship?
3. What kind of candy would your spouse want to be in a piñata?
4. If your spouse had to eat one food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
5. What is your spouse’s favorite bonding activity?
6. What’s your spouse’s favorite joke to tell?
7. What story does your spouse’s family tell about them over and over again?
8. How would your spouse spend the ideal vacation?
9. What was the last thing you two argued about?
10. When my spouse sends me to the doghouse, where might that be?
11. Out of the two of you, who is more decisive?
12. If you planned your dream vacation, where would you go and what would you do?
13. Where would your spouse choose to go on a dream vacation?
14. If you woke up one day and found out your spouse had lost their memory, what would you do?
15. If your partner were to describe you as a superhero, who would it be?
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
17. If you were to plant a vegetable garden, what are the two must-haves your spouse would insist on planting?
18. What are your partner’s favorite TV shows to stream?
19. When you plan to go out for dinner, what two restaurants would not be on the list of choices?
20. When your spouse plans a picnic, what are two things they are sure to have in their cooler?
21. If you two were expecting a baby, who would your lover want to tell first?
22. What are two things you have in your house that your partner could never live without?
23. What are the two most important things your spouse will say that you must have on your sandwich?
24. If your spouse could spend a day in the life of someone else, who would it be?
25. Would your partner say that you’re the type of person who likes to try new things or stick to their guns?
26. Does your lover prefer juice, coffee, soda or something else with their breakfast?
27. When the two of you are in the car together, who controls the radio?
28. Which one of you usually picks the restaurant?
29. Would you say your spouse does most of their shopping online or do they go out to the store?
30. When it comes to food, does your lover prefer Mexican, Italian, Chinese or American?
You might also like: Flirty Would You Rather Questions
Hard Newlywed Game Questions
As the game progresses, make sure that you have some tough or in-depth questions for the newlyweds. To serve this purpose, our category of hard newlywed game questions is just a perfect pick for you.
1. Who will be the most hungover after the wedding?
2. Your partner wins the lotto – how would they spend it?
3. What was the best present they ever gave you?
4. If they were on ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’, who would their phone-a-friend be?
5. What is their favourite flavour of ice cream?
6. Which item of clothing of theirs do you hate the most?
7. What’s their favourite thing that you wear?
8. What’s their favourite movie/band/TV show, if they’re being honest?
9. What’s their favourite movie/band/TV show, if they’re trying to be cool?
10. What celebrity would they want to be stuck on a desert island with?
11. If they could throw a themed party, what would it be?
12. How does your partner like their eggs cooked?
13. How does your partner like their tea or coffee?
14. What’s their most prized possession, or the item they’d save in a fire (apart from you!)?
15. What would be your partner’s dream job, other than the one they are doing now?
16. What celebrity couple are you most like?
17. If they could only eat one food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
18. What is their favourite flavour of potato chips?
19. What is their favourite thing about you?
20. Which Disney character are they most like?
21. Who’s more likely to stay at home watching Netflix on a Saturday night?
22. Who’s most likely to select the place to dine at and the one most likely to pick up the tab after dinner?
23. Who is more likely to throw a better surprise party?
24. Who is less likely to ask for directions when lost?
25. Which one of you is the first to fall asleep at night?
26. If they could pick and go anywhere in the world right now, expenses are not a problem, where would they go?
27. What is a story your spouse tells to every new group of friends?
28. Who is the more outdoorsy of the two and loves adventures?
29. Who is the more flamboyant one at the parties?
30. What is one thing that your spouse does for you that they hate, but does because you love it?
31. What is your partner’s biggest pet peeve?
32. What’s their favorite TV show and their favorite character of all time?
33. When it comes to the music genre, which one would your spouse say is your favorite?
34. Who has the more dominating voice in the relationship?
35. Who out of the two is the better listener?
36. If you went on a double date with another couple, who would your spouse want to go out with?
37. When did you know that they were ‘the one’?
38. What would your spouse say your best feature is?
39. Who confessed their love and said “I love you” first?
40. What is the one thing you would do-over in your wedding?
41. What has been the blessing in your love?
42. Which one of you is the more emotional one?
43. Who has a more loving/close-knit family?
44. How should couples make decisions together?
45. Which is your favorite spot for a vacation?
46. Who was the most emotional at the wedding?
47. Which song played for the first dance?
48. How long were you dating before marriage?
49. Who did you wish would have caught the garter at our wedding?
50. Who puts more effort in the relationship?
You might also like: Mind Blowing Questions
Good Newlywed Game Questions
While hosting couple games make sure that you have an awesome lot of questions to hit the couple otherwise it won’t be entertaining at all. Hence, go through the following collection of good newlywed game questions below and update your questionnaire.
1. If you could take over one household chore for your spouse forever, what would they want you to do?
2. Who’s most likely to come back from the grocery store without the items they went to get in the first place.
3. Who would you say is the more brutally honest of the two, you or your spouse?
4. What is your spouse’s favorite type of cuisine?
5. What is the most recent book they read and what is their favorite book?
6. What is your first memory of your spouse?
7. What’s your idea of celebrating anniversaries, and what’s theirs?
8. What’s something that makes your spouse cry?
9. If you two were expecting a baby, who would your spouse want to tell first?
10. What is one thing that your spouse has that you’d love to get rid of?
11. What’s your spouse’s favorite joke to tell?
12. What did your better half want to be as a kid?
13. What story does your spouse’s family tell about them over and over again?
14. Which family member is your spouse most excited to see over the festivals and holidays?
15. Who is the better cook and does the most cooking in the kitchen?
16. How many kids do you want? How many does your spouse want?
17. Which family member of yours does your spouse have the most in common with?
18. Who would you say is the most unusual family member that you have met?
19. How many cousins does your spouse have?
20. What high school did your spouse go to?
21. What is the honeymoon destination that your spouse would most likely choose for the honeymoon?
22. What are two things you made your partner get rid of before moving in together?
23. Who is better at remembering important dates?
24. Who will you say led a more “wild life” before you two got together?
25. Who is more stubborn and set in their ways between the two of you?
26. Would you reveal a deep, dark secret about your spouse for a million dollars?
27. What is the most embarrassing thing your partner has said or done around you?
28. What do you think is/will be the hardest thing and the best thing about being married to your partner?
29. What is the one thing your spouse will say is the thing that you can do to make them the happiest?
30. What’s your dream date night setup like?
31. Is he a rough-around -the-edges lover or more of a slow burn romantic partner?
32. Who is more likely to hog the bed covers every day?
33. Which movie title best describes your relationship?
34. What bonding activity do they like doing with you?
35. Would you like a romantic vacation on the mountains or prefer a sunset-at-the-beach vacation?
36. When he goes in for a hug, where do his hands normally go first?
37. What’s your ideal romantic getaway, where would you go, and what would you do?
38. What was it about them that made you absolutely certain that they were the one for you?
39. When did you have your first fight and what was it about?
40. When did you both dance first and to what song?
41. If you could change anything about them, what would it be?
42. Which of their physical attributes do you find the most attractive about them?
43. What was the nicest love demonstration they ever did for you?
44. When did you first know you were in love?
45. Who made the first move while you were dating?
46. What did they wear the first time you saw each other?
47. Where did you go on your most recent date with your spouse?
48. What was your worst date with your spouse?
49. What was it about your spouse that made you realize that they were “the one”?
50. What did your spouse think about you after your first date?
51. Who decided on the wedding song for walking down the aisle?
52. What is the worst thing that happened on your wedding day, and the best thing that happened?
53. How did your family react when you told them you were getting married?
54. What was the biggest challenge in your marriage?
55. What is the secret to a happy marriage according to you?
56. Will your partner lie if it helps them?
You might also like: Fun Questions to Ask
Dirty Newlywed Game Questions
Don’t forget to spice things up by adding the dirty newlywed game questions in your game and enjoy how the cheeks of the audience as well as the couples themselves turn tomato-red.
1. What’s that thing you do that makes your partner go bonkers?
2. Do you like to experiment in the bedroom?
3. What word best describes your spouse first thing in the morning?
4. What is one thing that they hate about them but you love?
5. What’s one weird thing they do while making love?
6. Do you talk about what you like with your partner?
7. Do you share your fantasies with your partner?
8. Do they like playing dress up, and if yes, what is their favorite character for themselves and for you?
9. Do you like to play racy couple games together and if yes, then which is your favorite game?
10. Do you make love as often as you would like?
11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you grade your spouse for their lovemaking?
12. Who’s always in the mood and gets turned on easily?
13. Where is the strangest place you have made love?
14. Who normally takes charge and sets the tempo in the bedroom?
15. What would you say is their best physical asset that makes them very appealing?
16. How would you describe your spouse on your wedding night?
17. What is one quirky thing you would like to try with your partner?
18. What’s the most adventurous thing you have done in bed?
19. What adjective describes your spouse in the bedroom?
20. What does your partner wear to bed and what would you like them to wear?
21. When is your spouse the most appealing to you, what are they usually doing then?
22. Who would you say is better when it comes to making love, you or your spouse?
23. What song would best describe your spouse in the bedroom?
24. How does your partner tell you that they’re in the mood?
25. How many dates did it take before you two kissed?
26. What’s the strangest place that you and your partner have made love?
27. How often do you and your partner make love?
28. What song best describes your spouse in the bedroom?
29. How would you describe your partner in the bedroom?
30. How does your partner know that you’re in the mood?
31. What was the most shocking thing your partner did on your first night?
32. Do you both keep a wish list for things to try in bed?
33. What is the most random place you’ve made love at?
34. What do you want your partner to wear on the bed?
35. How long does the session last for you both?
36. Which body part of your partner is the most appealing?
37. Who is more dominating in the bedroom?
38. What is your partner’s favorite position?
39. Who knows how to explore in bed better?
40. Who was more excited for the first night after marriage?
Racy Newlywed Game Questions
Get the newly wedded couple who is participating in the game on the edge of their seats by asking them the following racy newlywed game questions. So without further ado, let’s get to it.
1. Have you ever had s#x with more than one person simultaneously?
2. What does your partner feel about the wedding night?
3. Have you or your partner faked an orgasm?
4. What is the one thing that your partner regrets trying sexually?
12. What is your spouse’s worst sexual experience?
13. What is the one celebrity that your spouse has fantasies about?
14. Is your partner a member of the mile-high club?
15. What is your partner’s favorite place to have s#x?
16. Which one of you has a higher s#x drive?
17. Which one of you is the more adventurous one in the bedroom?
18. Do you and your spouse enjoy role play in the bedroom?
19. Does your spouse know about your darkest fantasy?
20. What is the most deviant thing you’ve done?
21. Who is more romantic between you and your partner?
22. What does your partner like to have for breakfast?
23. Who is the more organized one out of the two of you?
24. Does your partner have plans to move into a bigger house soon?
25. Do you see your partner as part of your family now?
26. What do you like most about your partner?
27. What is your best trait according to your partner?
28. Does your partner have a favorite celebrity or fictional couple?
29. Which outfit of yours does your partner like the most?
Newlywed Game Questions for Friends
Gather your married friends this weekend and refresh the 60s popular TV game show at your home. This article is going to provide you with all the newlywed game questions for friends that you need for the game.
1. Who has locked themselves in the car?
2. Who is the first one to post on social media?
3. Who is always indecisive at restaurants?
4. What are the three things your partner will carry to a deserted island?
5. What is your partner’s favorite cake flavor?
6. Your partner’s favorite yogurt topping?
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
8. Who always delays cleaning the house?
9. What would your spouse do if you both won the lottery?
10. Who decided to live together first?
11. Who prefers to stay in on weekends?
12. Who has no chill when it comes to work?
13. Who always keeps the room messy?
14. Who can never go wrong in the kitchen?
15. Which was the last movie you both saw together?
16. Which TV show is your partner currently binging on?
17. What was the last book your spouse read?
18. How would you describe your partner in three adjectives?
19. Who apologizes first after your fights?
20. What did your partner wear on your first date?
21. How would I spend my ideal vacation with you?
22. What is my idea about a perfect weekend?
23. Do you think you could have found someone better?
24. The cutest gesture your partner has ever done to make you smile?
25. How often do you both say “I love you” in a day?
26. How many shots can your partner have in one go?
27. Who is on your partner’s speed dial?
28. What are the 5 things your partner will save if your house was on fire?
29. What is your partner’s favorite cuss word?
30. Who is your partner’s most ancient friend?
31. Was your partner popular in high school?
32. Who enjoys celebrating festivals the most?
33. What does your partner always have for breakfast?
34. What is your partner’s hidden talent?
35. What scares the shit out of your partner?
36. Who absolutely enjoys meal prepping?
37. What is the most important day in your partner’s life?
38. What does your partner never tolerate?
39. What will your partner do with a million dollars?
40. What was your partner’s dream job as a child?
41. Which celebrity does your partner loathe?
42. What did your partner do with their first income?
43. Which watch brand is your partner’s favorite?
44. Which is the one thing your partner can’t stay without?
45. Who is most likely to go a week without showering?
46. Who is most likely to drop their phone on their face?
47. Who is most likely to win a game show?
48. Who is most likely to forget to do household chores?
49. Who is most likely to get fired at work?
50. Who is most likely to sleep through an alarm?
51. Who is most likely to text the wrong person?
52. Who is most likely to forget the house keys?
Newlywed Game Questions for Families
This game can be modified according to your own rules and circumstances. If you feel like using this game as a pastime on a family holiday then these newlywed game questions for families are just perfectly safe addition.
1. Who can handle responsibilities better?
2. Who is the creative and innovative one?
3. Who is most likely to decorate during Christmas?
4. Who is more likely to win a horse race?
5. Who was interested in marriage first – you or your wife?
6. What colour are your wife’s favourite slippers?
7. What living celebrity woman will your wife say she most admires?
8. When your wife says, ‘Honey, they’re playing our song’ what song are they playing?
9. If your wife could choose one thing of yours to get rid of, what would she choose?
10. Which one of your wife’s friends would look best in a bikini?
11. Who does your wife talk to on the phone the most?
12. What gift that your spouse gave you came as the biggest surprise?
13. Which one of your spouse’s friends do you find the most attractive?
14. Which of your spouse’s family members do you find most annoying?
15. On what street did your spouse live on as a child?
16. What is the name of your spouse’s best friend?
17. What adjective best describes your spouse’s family?
18. What song describes your spouse in the bedroom?
19. What is your spouse’s favorite time of day for making love?
20. What grade would you give your spouse for their lovemaking?
21. What does your spouse’s sexiest pajamas look like?
22. What do you find most physically attractive about your spouse?
23. Who will do most of the cooking during the marriage?
24. Which spouse has the shorter attention span?
25. Whose friends will come over to visit more often?
26. Which spouse do you want the kids to take after?
27. Who is more likely to ask a celebrity for their autograph?
28. Which spouse hogs the sheets in the bed?
29. Who is the best when it comes to gift-giving?
30. What would your husband say is the first thing men notice about you?
31. What unusual place you made love at turned out to be a failure?
32. What body part is your husband most proud of?
33. How many times a day does your wife think about s#x?
34. What is the best thing you could do to make your husband happy?
35. What color panties is your wife wearing right now?
36. What do you wish your wife would never wear again?
37. If your husband had to make dinner, what would he make?
38. What is your husband’s best Superman feat?
39. Which dress your wife wears makes her look hottest?
40. What habit of your partner’s annoys you the most?
41. What reality show would you like to be on?
42. What are three things you’d save if your house were on fire?
43. What is your partner’s favorite fast food?
44. What are some of the worst words he or she has ever said to you?
45. What do you find strange in your spouse?
46. How many dates passed by before the very first kiss?
47. Who spends the most time in the shower?
48. How did it happen the very first time you got intimate?
49. At what point did you realize your spouse is the one you’ve been looking for?
50. How would you like your lives to be from today?
Newlywed Game Questions for Couples
This game can also be played by the engaged couples. It offers diversity. All you need to do is update the questionnaire to newlywed game questions for couples and have a great time together.
1. What is his or her favorite vacation destination?
2. What is your spouse’s favorite junk food?
3. What don’t you like but you do it anyway for the sake of your spouse?
4. What do you feel your spouse gets wrong every time?
5. Who is your favorite among your spouse’s family members?
6. What is your relationship with your mother-in-law?
7. Which of your spouse’s friends do you find most attractive?
8. What would you buy if you won a 1 million dollar lottery today?
9. How did your family react when they first met your spouse?
10. How did your family react to the wedding news?
11. What did you think of each other after the first kiss?
12. What are you most proud of about each other?
13. In what ways does he or she waste money?
14. At the beginning of your relationship, who loves who more?
15. Where was your first photo together taken?
16. What does your partner have your name saved as in their phone?
17. What was your parents’ first impression of your spouse?
18. Who told their parents about the other first?
19. Where did you go on your first couple’s vacation/road trip?
20. What was the first movie you watched together?
21. What was your first impression of each other?
22. What pet names do you have for each other?
23. What is one thing you can never agree on?
24. If you could pick one year of your life to do-over, which would it be and why?
25. What has been the hardest lesson you’ve had to learn as a couple?
26. In life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?
27. What is something you’re afraid to ask/tell your partner?
28. Did you ever doubt that your relationship would last?
29. Who has the more supportive friends/family?
30. What would your spouse say are their best personality traits?
31. What would your spouse say are their worst personality traits?
32. What would your spouse say are your best personality traits?
33. What would your spouse say are your worst personality characteristics?
34. If your spouse lost all their memories, what would you do?
35. What is your spouse’s most physically attractive quality?
36. What is your definition of, “And they lived happily ever after”?
37. If money was no object, where would you live together?
38. When do you feel most fulfilled in your relationship?
39. Which one of you makes the final decision on important matters?
40. What is the biggest challenge in your relationship?
41. Is there any special memory about your spouse that you will never forget?
42. How many children do you and your spouse want?
43. What is one thing you wish your spouse would love about themselves?
44. What is something that makes your spouse cry?
45. Where does your spouse see themselves in 5 years?
Newlywed Game Questions for Coworkers
Having good relations at your workspace allows you to have unlimited fun at the business parties. After the formal party is over, gather all your co-workers and start hitting them with newlywed game questions for coworkers and you would be surprised to see how everyone will be overjoyed.
1. Where in the world would your spouse live if they could choose the place?
2. Who does your spouse talk to on the phone the most?
3. If your spouse cooked dinner, what would they probably make?
4. Which spouse is more likely to get a parking ticket?
5. Which spouse is more likely to drive on a road trip?
6. Which spouse is more spontaneous?
7. Who is more likely to want breakfast for dinner?
8. Who forgets to turn the TV and lights off?
9. Who is more likely to forget their keys or wallet at home?
10. Who is more likely to eat the last cookie or chip?
11. Which one of you mainly keeps account of the family finances?
12. Which of you fight most over the TV remote?
13. What’s the best way to get your partner “in the mood”?
14. What’s your partner’s nickname for you?
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would your husband say that you would go?
16. After an argument, who’s usually the first to apologize?
17. Which of you deals best with stressful situations?
18. Which spouse gets up first in the morning?
19. Which of you two says ‘I love you more?
20. What gift did your beloved get for you on your first birthday together?
21. Which one of you said, “I love you,” first?
22. What is the thing I’m addicted to and can’t live without?
23. What was the advice your mom gave you about marrying me?
24. Is there anyone that I didn’t want to invite to our wedding?
25. What is my favorite concert that I went to growing up?
26. What was the favorite wedding gift that we received?
27. What do you think is my favorite thing about you?
28. What is the most expensive gift you ever gave me?
29. How long did we date before we got engaged?
30. How many boyfriends/girlfriends did I have before you?
Newlywed Game Questions for Bridal Shower
Having a bridal shower is an important pre-wedding function so it is bound to be memorable. Turn it a notch up by hosting newlywed game questions for bridal shower and see how well the girl squad is bond together.
1. How many texts did we send to each other the first night after meeting?
2. If your partner wanted to go on a double date, which of your friends would it be with?
3. When you go out to eat, which one of you normally chooses the restaurant?
4. What’s your partner’s signature dance move?
5. At what point did you realise you loved your partner?
6. If your spouse had the day off and an empty house, how do you think they would spend the day?
7. What do you think your partner’s greatest strength is?
8. If you woke up and found out your partner had lost their memory, what would you do?
9. If you didn’t have to worry about money, where would the two of you live?
10. Who’s more likely to look at their phone during date night?
Newlywed Game Questions for Bachelorette Party
A bachelor party is all the fun before the wedding and it is incomplete without some wine. So, pair your wine with these newlywed game questions for bachelorette party and discover each other’s life secrets.
1. Who’s most likely to binge-watch a series on Netflix?
2. Who’s most likely to be generous with their money?
3. Who’s most likely to eat a whole tub of ice cream in one go?
4. Who’s most likely to take up a bizarre new hobby?
5. Who’s most likely to be the hardest on themselves?
6. Who’s most likely to persuade the other to see the doctor?
7. Who’s most likely to wear the same clothes for three days in a row?
8. Who’s the most likely to suggest doing something spontaneous?
9. Who’s most likely to electrocute themselves?
10. Who’s most likely to spill the beans about an important secret?
Newlywed Game Questions about “Firsts”
Preparing a questionnaire for the newlyweds game nay sound easy but it could be challenging when you run out of ideas. Thus, we have your back. Bag these newlywed game questions instantly and you are ready to rock and roll.
1. Which one of your said, “I love you” first?
2. When did you and our spouse dance first and to what song?
3. When and where was your first kiss?
4. What was your first impression of your spouse?
5. What was the first meal that your spouse ever cooked for you?
6. Who would you say has the better in-laws, you or your spouse?
7. Where will your spouse say they had the best vacation with you?
8. What is your spouse’s most irritating habit in the bedroom?
9. What frightens your spouse the most?
10. What clothing does your spouse wear that looks best on him/her?
Newlywed Game Questions about Personality and Habits
Newlywed game questions help the couples to reveal their deep secrets in lighthearted tone so that others also know about their partner’s insane habits and personality traits that are hidden from the world yet they face them regularly.
1. What is the worst part of your personality?
2. What is the best part of your personality?
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
4. What’s your most annoying habit?
5. What’s your worst habit?
6. Who is always on time?
7. Who is the early riser?
8. Who takes longer to get ready?
9. What is your greatest fear?
10. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
There should not be too many questions like 40-50, that would take 2,3 hours to end rather there should be 20 or 30 newlywed questions that should be funny! We don’t want everybody to get bored and lose their interest in the game.
Playing newlywed game questions on a wedding reception will make the event even more joyful and memorable for the rest of their lives. At the same time, if someone else in the wedding wants to play along as well then these newlywed game questions could be modified accordingly.
Moreover, you can host this hilarious and lighthearted game on a bachelor party or even a bridal shower. It is fit for all. This game gives you the flexibility of being able to be played any way that suits you the best.