If you’re seeking for The Office trivia questions, you’ve come to the perfect place since this post contains a plethora of them.
The Office is definitely one of the greatest sitcoms in television history, owing to the entertaining ensemble that made each episode a joy to watch.
And, as the most intriguing and funny facts about the comedy demonstrate, everything that happened behind the scenes was just as entertaining.
You’d be astonished to learn which fictional characters are played by actors who are real-life closest friends, and which performers came close to landing major roles.
Here is a The Office trivia quiz that will turn you into a total show expert and allow you to dazzle every other fan you encounter.
If you find yourself looking into an imagined camera whenever anything unpleasant happens, you’ve probably seen too many episodes of The Office.
The good news is that you are most likely a die-hard fan who is about to master these The Office trivia questions.
Random The Office Trivia Questions
This is the beginning of The Office trivia questions and answers! This section will examine the mockumentary sitcom and what went on in the daily lives of the company’s employees.
1. Ryan caused the fire at the office, warming up what?
Answer: A cheese pita.
2. Who did Michael end up taking to Jamaica?
3. What song does Michael dance down the aisle to during Pam and Jim’s wedding?
Answer: Forever by Chris Brown.
4. How much does Bob Vance bid on a hug from his wife Phyllis?
5. Kelly gave out what as party favors at her America’s Got Talent finale party?
Answer: Coffee mugs.
6. What was the name of Stanley Hudson’s mistress?
7. How many brothers does Jim Halpert have?
8. Michael and Dwight tried to steal clients from which local competing business?
Answer: Prince Family Paper.
9. Who won “Hottest in the Office” at Michael’s last Dundies?
Answer: Danny Cordray.
10. How many minutes did Michael Scott work at the office?
Answer: 9,986,000 minutes.
11. What was the name of Jan Levinson’s assistant at corporate?
12. Who was hired as Michael Scott’s replacement before he moved?
Answer: Deangelo Vickers.
13. Which Grammy nominee played Andy’s brother Walter?
Answer: Josh Groban.
14. At Phyllis’ wedding, Michael revealed that her nickname in high school was what?
Answer: Easy Rider.
15. Who was Pam engaged to before Jim?
16. Which of Angela’s cats did Dwight kill?
17. What are the names of Jim and Pam Halpert’s kids?
Answer: Cecelia “Cece” and Phillip.
18. What nickname does Andy give Jim?
Answer: Big Tuna.
19. Dwight brought who as his date to Michael and Jan’s dinner party?
Answer: His former babysitter.
20. What season did Michael leave The Office?
Answer: Season 7.
21. Which Harry Potter book did Dwight say he’d take to a desert island?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
22. What username does Michael pick for an online dating service?
Answer: Little Kid Lover.
23. Who was on the jury for the Scranton Strangler case?
24. What is the name of Dwight’s porcupine?
25. Ryan’s son Drake Howard is allergic to what fruit?
26. What is the name of Pam, Oscar and Toby’s club?
Answer: The Finer Things Club.
27. What is Pam’s favorite yogurt flavor?
Answer: Mixed berry.
28. Who did Kevin get for Secret Santa?
29. What is Erin Hannon’s real name?
30. What is the name of Kevin, Kelly, Erin and Meredith’s trivia team?
Answer: The Einsteins.
31. What is the title of Michael’s movie?
Answer: Threat Level Midnight.
32. What does Dwight always keep an extra set of in his car for special occasions?
33. What is the name of the building security guard?
34. Finish Dwight’s security code: “The tea in Nepal is very hot…”
Answer: But the coffee in Peru is much hotter.
35. What was the name of Andy’s a cappella group at Cornell?
Answer: Here Comes Treble.
36. Who was the regional manager of the Stamford branch?
Answer: Josh Porter.
37. What was the name of Michael’s former boss who was decapitated?
Answer: Ed Truck.
38. What is Dwight’s all-time favorite movie?
Answer: The Crow.
39. What is the worst thing about prison, according to Prison Mike?
Answer: The Dementors.
40. Since Michael can’t pay for his tots’ college education, what does he offer them instead?
Answer: Lithium batteries.
41. Jim bought Pam’s engagement ring. How long after they started dating?
Answer: One week.
42. What is the name of Kevin Malone’s band?
You might also like: Trivia Questions for Adults
General The Office Trivia Questions
We all enjoy NBC’s The Office, but how well do you know it? It’s time to put your familiarity to an assessment with these The Office trivia with answers.
1. What date did the pilot episode air?
Answer: March 24th, 2005.
2. How many episodes in total are there?
3. What’s the episode when Andy finds out his girlfriend is in high school?
Answer: “Product Recall”.
4. Why does Andy call Jim “Big Tuna”?
Answer: He saw Jim eating a tuna fish sandwich on his first day at the new branch.
5. Who are the 3 main members of the Party Planning Committee?
Answer: Pam, Angela, and Phylis.
6. Which character does tons of crosswords during the many meetings?
Answer: Stanley Hudson.
7. What’s the company’s annual award ceremony called?
Answer: The Dundies.
8. What was unique about this sitcom’s auditioning process?
Answer: The actors didn’t read scripts – instead, they were interviewed while playing the characters they auditioned for.
9. The character of Robert California is portrayed by which actor?
Answer: James Spader.
10. After the Fun Run to beat Rabies, who is the oversized check made out?
11. In the episode “Chair Model,” Pam would receive Michael’s chair when he got a new one. Who would get Pam’s chair?
12. In the episode “Goodbye Michael,” what does Pam say Michael seems full of at the end of the episode?
13. What is the name of the annual employee awards night on the show?
14. In the episode “Andy’s Play,” Andy Bernard performed in a local theatre production of what?
Answer: Sweeney Todd.
15. What is Phyllis’s husband’s name, who also happens to work in the same office complex?
Answer: Bob Vance.
16. Who plays Todd Packer, a former employee, and Michael’s friend?
Answer: David Koechner.
17. Which character speaks the first line of the series, and which character delivers the final line?
Answer: Michael Scott (Steve Carell), Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer).
18. Who is the Assistant to the Regional Manager?
Answer: Dwight Schrute.
19. Jenna Fischer kept what after the series wrapped up?
Answer: Pam’s engagement ring.
20. In almost every meeting, Stanley is seen doing what?
Answer: A crossword puzzle.
21. What movie does Michael say that Dwight cried during?
22. What can Dwight Shrute supposedly raise and lower at his will?
Answer: His cholesterol.
23. Who was responsible for casting The Office characters?
Answer: Allison Jones.
24. Which one of Michael’s girlfriends in The Office was played by Steve Carell’s real-life wife?
25. Who was a phone operator for 1-800-Dentist when she auditioned for The Office?
Answer: Angela Kinsey.
26. How does Michael describe the wine in the episode “Dinner Party”?
Answer: An oaky afterbirth.
27. What item of clothing does Michael insist on having dry cleaned?
Answer: His jeans.
28. What actor from The Office and John Krasinski went to the same high school?
Answer: B.J. Novak.
29. How does Jan break Michael’s TV in the “Dinner Party” episode?
Answer: With a Dundie award.
You might also like: Easy Trivia Questions
Fun The Office Trivia Questions
Here are some The Office fun trivia for you to enjoy. The following Office trivia questions may be utilized in a variety of casual contexts, including office breaks, trivia nights, after-work gatherings, and impromptu meetings, as well as precisely prepared team-building programs and icebreaker sessions.
1. Which fellow Office star did John Krasinki, AKA Jim Halpert, go to high school with?
Answer: J. Novark AKA Ryan Howard.
2. What operation did Dwight say he performed on himself as a child?
Answer: His own circumcision.
3. What public service department did Dwight used to volunteer for?
4. What was Dwight’s made-up role in the office?
Answer: Assistant to the regional manager.
5. What is the name of Dwight’s brother who lived with him on the farm?
6. Who are the 2 stars of Michael’s orientation video ‘Lazy Scranton,’ shown in the conference room?
Answer: Michael and Dwight.
7. During a meeting, Michael held to out Oscar as gay; what did he force Oscar to do to show that Michael is not homophobic?
Answer: Kiss him.
8. What are the employees desperately wanting to see on the conference room TV screen?
Answer: The floating, square box to touch a bottom corner.
9. Can you name 1 of the 3 employees who were conducting interviews, in the conference room, for the new manager’s position?
Answer: Jim, Toby, Gabe.
10. During a meeting where Michael was ‘scaring people straight,’ what did ‘Prison Mike’ do to get incarcerated?
Answer: Stole, robbed, and kidnapped the president’s son.
You might also like: Funny Trivia Questions
Easy The Office Trivia Questions
Your workers may be familiar with The Office, many of the program’s intricacies, and have no trouble memorizing material from the show, but how comfortable are they with this easy The Office quiz? Test it out on them.
1. What did Phyllis ask Michael to do at her wedding?
Answer: Push her father down the aisle in his wheelchair.
2. In the “St. Patrick’s Day” episode, who gets sick on their first date with Andy?
3. Where did Michael get his “World’s Best Boss” mug?
Answer: Spencer Gifts.
4. In the episode “Basketball,” who does Michael say is on the team, ‘of course’?
5. Angela, played by Angela Kinsey, mentions that her favorite song is what?
Answer: Little Drummer Boy.
6. Who convinces Dwight that the CIA is recruiting him?
7. In the season 2 episode “Christmas Party,” what Secret Santa gift does Jim get Pam?
8. What vegetable does Michael force-feed Kevin?
9. Which office employee did Michael hit with his car?
10. Which cast member was having an affair with Angela’s fiancé, the senator?
11. Which network produced “The Office”?
12. In what episode does Jim propose to Pam?
Answer: “Weight Loss”.
13. What color does Dwight paint Michael’s office when he thinks he’s taking over Michael’s job?
14. In the Season 4 pilot episode “Fun Run,” what cause does Michael organize a fun run for?
15. Throughout the show, it was revealed that one of the office members graduated High School with Michael. Who was it?
16. Who is the proud owner of a Cornell hockey bobblehead?
17. What actor starred in the British version of The Office?
Answer: Ricky Gervais.
18. Schrute boys must learn how many rules before the age of 5?
19. In the episode “Fun Run,” who are the three employees that go out to eat in the middle of the run?
Answer: Creed, Oscar, and Stanley.
20. In 2019, Jenna Fischer and who else started an Office rewatch podcast entitled “The Office Ladies”?
Answer: Angela Kingsey.
21. Which actor shares his entire name with his character?
Answer: Creed Bratton.
22. What is the name of the actor who plays Toby Flenderson?
Answer: Paul Lieberstein.
23. In the episode “The Coup,” the Stamford branch members play what video game with each other?
Answer: Call of Duty
24. What does Michael eat instead of ice cream because they don’t have any?
Answer: Mayo and black olives.
25. What does Jim use to make Dwight salivate in “Phyllis’ Wedding”?
26. At Jim and Pam’s wedding in the “Niagara” episode, what was Kevin wearing on his feet?
Answer: Tissue Boxes.
27. During the episode, “Prince Family Paper,” what’s the secret signal that Dwight and Michael agree on using?
Answer: Licking your lips.
28. Who does Michael wear on his head during the activity on diversity day?
Answer: Martin Luther King, Jr.
29. What brand is Michael Scott wearing on the day he accidentally wears a woman’s suit?
30. What’s in the thermos that Michael offers Pam during morning deliveries for the Michael Scott Paper Company?
Answer: Milk and sugar.
31. Who almost didn’t work in The Office because he was committed to another NBC show called Come to Papa?
Answer: Steve Carell.
32. What does Michael pretend to fire Pam over in season one?
Answer: Stealing Post-It notes.
33. Who are the three main members of the party planning committee?
Answer: Phyllis, Angela, and Pam.
34. What does Michael burn his foot on?
Answer: A George Foreman Grill that he was cooking bacon on.
35. What county in Pennsylvania is the Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch located in?
Answer: Lackawanna County.
36. Dwight owns and runs a farm in his spare time. What does this farm primarily produce?
37. What substance does Jim put office supplies owned by Dwight into?
38. What is the exclusive club that Pam, Oscar, and Toby Flenderson establish in the episode “Branch Wars”?
Answer: Finer Things Club.
You might also like: Science Trivia Questions
Hard The Office Trivia Questions
This part has a lot of trivia from the very beginning to the very end. And it’s not all about what we saw on TV! Are you ready to find out how much you remember? Let’s dig into this The Office hard trivia!
1. What kind of sandwich does Michael have a dream about when he’s the head of Michael Scott Paper Company?
Answer: Peanut butter and tuna fish.
2. What is the number one rated Country and Western station in Scranton, Pennsylvania?
Answer: Froggy 101.
3. Michael likes waking up to the smell of what in the morning?
4. At Jim and Pam’s wedding in the “Niagara” episode, what was Kevin wearing on his feet?
5. How many years salary does Michael spend on his engagement ring for Holly?
6. What contract did Angela and Dwight sign?
Answer: A contract to have a baby together.
7. Dwight’s grandparents left him a large collection of what?
8. Why is Michael afraid to move to Colorado?
Answer: The television channels will be in the wrong order.
9. Who stole all of Michael’s blue jeans when he was a kid?
Answer: His family’s foreign exchange student.
10. What is Michael’s real order at Hooters?
Answer: A gourmet hot dog.
11. What do Pam and Angela both want to name their babies?
12. What is the secret symbol Dwight and Michael use?
Answer: Licking their lips.
13. What does Stanley give to Phyllis when he returns from retirement?
Answer: A wood carving of a bird that looks like her.
14. What does Dwight say is the scariest animal?
Answer: Box Jellyfish.
15. Who was married to Bob Vance from Vance Refrigeration?
Answer: Phylis Vance nee Lapin.
16. Who adapted the series from its UK format to fit with US television?
Answer: Greg Daniels.
17. Where does Jim tell Pam about his feelings?
Answer: The office parking lot.
18. When do we meet David Wallasey?
Answer: Season 2, Episode 16.
19. When are we introduced to temp Office member Ryan Howard?
Answer: Pilot episode, 1.
20. What is the name of the unseen serial criminal in Scranton?
Answer: The Scranton Strangler.
21. What is the name of the company The Office employees work for?
Answer: Dunder Mifflin.
22. What does Angela use instead of a rape whistle?
Answer: A “rape flute.”
23. Scrantonicity is a band that which Office character is a part of?
Answer: Kevin Malone.
24. In what season does Jim finally propose to Pam?
Answer: 5; this was apparently the most expensive scene ever filmed for the show.
25. How many nominations has the show received for a Primetime Emmy Award?
26. Angela Kingsley, AKA Angela Martin, was turned down for what Office role due to coming across as ‘too feisty’?
Answer: Pam Beesley.
27. Who tells Michael, “Nobody likes that stuff but you,” and what are they talking about?
Answer: Stanley and white chocolate bark.
You might also like: Food Trivia Questions
Hardest The Office Trivia Questions
Here is a hardest The Office quiz for you. This section of the quiz may make you want to start re-watching the program right away, but stick with us until the conclusion because the trivia fun is far from done!
1. What Dundie Award did Pam win?
Answer: The Whitest Sneakers Award.
2. What’s the name of the preferred pizza place for the office?
Answer: Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe.
3. In Jamaica, what resort do Michael and Jan stay at?
4. What’s the full name found on Creed’s passport?
Answer: William Charles Schneider.
5. In the episode “Goodbye, Toby,” why does Toby decide to leave Dunder Mifflin?
Answer: He wants to move to Costa Rica.
6. Phyllis is awarded which Dundie prize?
Answer: The Busiest Beaver Award.
7. After getting engaged to a doctor,
Answer where does Kelly find out she’s moving?
8. How long was Andy keeping an engagement ring in his wallet before proposing to Angela?
Answer: Six years.
9. What does Pam study at The Pratt Institute?
Answer: Graphic design.
10. What is the French version of The Office called?
Answer: Le Bureau.
11. Where do Michael Scott and Holly move to start their new life together?
Answer: Boulder, Colorado.
12. Who shot the footage of Scranton that’s featured in the opening sequence?
13. Kevin requests what to go with his New Year’s resolution broccoli?
14. What breakfast item does Michael make on the first day of the Michael Scott Paper Company?
Answer: A bunch of French toast.
15. What object does Kevin tell Dwight to put in his gun holster?
Answer: A banana.
16. What’s the name of the actor who played Jim’s love interest inf the Stamford transfer days?
Answer: Rashida Jones.
17. Instead of a rape whistle, what does Angela use?
Answer: A rape flute.
18. How does Stanley like his iced tea?
Answer: With three sugars and five creams.
19. What is the most horrible thing about prison, according to Prison Mike?
20. Michael Scott Paper Company?
Answer: Peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich.
21. Who stole all of Michael’s jeans when he was a kid?
Answer: A foreign exchange student.
22. What’s Michael afraid of about moving to Colorado?
Answer: The TV channels will be in the wrong order.
23. What did Kevin buy as a Secret Santa gift?
Answer: A footbath.
24. What famous comedian’s stand up routine does Michael imitate in S1E2 “Diversity Day”?
Answer: Chris Rock.
25. What kind of shower does Michael say he threw for Jan after she had a baby?
Answer: A golden shower.
26. When Michael burns his foot on a George Foreman grill, what does he ask Pam to rub on it?
Answer: Country Crock butter.
27. What university did proud alum, Andy, attend?
28. Which Grammy nominee played Andy’s brother, Walter?
Difficult The Office Trivia Questions
From Michael’s hilariously dumb pronouncements to Jim’s dry wit and Dwight’s unwittingly witty remarks, here are some difficult The Office trivia questions for you to enjoy.
1. What art school did Pam go to?
Answer: Pratt Institute.
2. What song does Michael dance down the aisle to during Pam and Jim’s wedding?
Answer: “Forever” by Chris Brown.
3. What was unique about the auditioning process?
Answer: Actors didn’t read scripts, instead answering questions in the form of the character’s role they were being interviewed for.
4. Which character lives with many cats?
5. What is Michael’s final episode called?
Answer: ‘Goodbye, Michael.’
6. Which two female employees are best friends in real life?
Answer: Pam and Angela.
7. Which actor filmed some of the opening scenes en route to his audition?
Answer: John Krasinki.
8. During what season did English Comedian, Catherine Tate, join The Office as office manager?
9. Why does Dwight pepper-spray Roy in ‘The Negotiation’?
Answer: To stop Roy from attacking Jim for kissing Pam during ‘Casino Night.’
10. In season 2s episode ‘The Carpet,’ who left Michael an unidentified bad smell and consequential stain on his office carpet?
Answer: Todd Packer.
11. Oscar asks Michael to donate to his nephew’s walkathon in the ‘The Alliance’ episode. What is typical Michael about his donation?
Answer: He accidentally donates per mile, not a flat amount making his kind gesture a hugely expensive one.
12. In the first season’s’ Basketball’ episode, who is revealed to have been a surprisingly good player?
13. In the third season premiere, Oscar is outed as being gay by Michael Scott. What is the name of this episode?
Answer: Gay Witch Hunt.
14. In season 3, who became Jim’s love interest after moving to the Stamford branch?
Answer: Karen Filippelli.
The Office Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
Even many years after the season finale, The Office remains one of the most popular series in television history. Every episode was a treat to watch because to the average, yet entertaining characters, and we all had our favorite parts over the years. Here are some The Office trivia questions multiple choice that you might find interesting.
1. Who does Michael buy drugs from to frame Toby?
A. Vance Refrigeration delivery men
C. The security guard
2. What name did Pam and Angela fight over for their babies?
3. Who does Angela name her son after?
B. The Senator
C. Her grandfather
D. Her cat
4. What is the female warehouse workers name (hint: Michael calls her Pudge)
5. How many people get their arms cut in the baler per year?
6. Michael claims to be part Native American; how much Indian?
7. What movie is everyone watching when Jan walks into the office?
A. Toy Story 3
B. Good Fellas
C. Kill Bill
D. Varsity Blues
8. What tattoo does Andy get after losing a bet?
A. A woman holding a dog
B. The Cornell University logo
C. A wolf
D. A nard dog
9. What is the name of Michael Scott’s book?
A. How To Become The World’s Greatest Boss
B. Somehow I Manage
C. My Life As a Successful Businessman
D. The One That Got Away
10. How long were Roy and Pam engaged?
A. 3-4 years
B. 5 years
C. 2 years
D. 6 months
The Office Trivia Questions about Michael Scott
Michael Scott, regional manager, is funny, loyal, kind, attention-hogging, greedy, and cruel. If you’ve worked in a workplace, you’ve perhaps dealt with someone like him. Here are some interesting Michael Scott The Office trivia questions and answers.
1. How many minutes did Michael Scott work at the office?
Answer: 986,000 minutes.
2. What facial hairstyle did Michael copy off of Ryan?
Answer: The goatee.
3. What does Michael convert the warehouse into for a charity night?
4. What new purchase is Michael excited to show off at his dinner party?
Answer: Plasma TV.
5. What was Michael’s creative idea to help promote the business?
Answer: Putting golden tickets in Paper delivers.
6. What’s the name of Michael’s nephew whom he hires to be their office assistant?
7. What does Michael show Pam on his phone at Dwight and Angela’s wedding?
Answer: Photos and videos of his kids.
8. Michael is embarrassed when Meredith shows everyone a video of him falling into a ______?
Answer: koi pond.
9. What is the HR representative’s name with whom we finally see Michael fall deeply in love in season 7?
Answer: Holly Flax.
10. What prestigious award did Steve Carell win for his role of Michael?
Answer: Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series (Musical or Comedy) in 2006.
11. What was the name of the Kids’ TV show that Michael claimed to have been a child star in?
Answer: Fundle Bundle.
12. Which actor was wanted for the part of Michael Scott but declined?
Answer: Paul Giamatti.
The Office Trivia Questions about Dwight Schrute
There is no uncertainty that this series would not be the same without Dwight Shrute! As annoying as he was humorous, and as ignorant as he was clever, this perplexing figure may be found in most American workplaces – and if you don’t know of one, perhaps you are one! Here are some Dwight Schrute The Office trivia questions and answers for you.
1. What’s the name of Schrute’s son?
Answer: Phillip Halsted Schrute.
2. Why does Dwight Schrute pick brown and gray balloons for Kelly’s birthday party?
Answer: Because they match the carpet.
3. What sandwich does Dwight Schrute trick Michael into eating after breaking into the Michael Scott Paper Company?
Answer: Meatball parm.
4. Dwight Schrute’s rule seventeen is to never turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during what crucial time?
Answer: Mating season.
5. What “that’s what she said” setup does Dwight Schrute say after telling all the workers to take one more bite of eclair?
Answer: “Hold it in your mouth if you can’t swallow”.
6. What doll does Dwight Schrute buy in order to make a profit during the Christmas season?
Answer: Princess Unicorn.
7. What did Dwight do to help Michael prepare for Fatherhood?
Answer: Pretend to give birth.
8. What did Dwight wear, belonging to the dummy, in the episode’ Stress Relief’?
Answer: The dummy’s face.
9. What form of martial arts does Dwight often showcase in the office?
Answer: Goju-Ryu karate.
10. In the episode’ Casino,’ what does Dwight wear?
Answer: The tuxedo his Grandfather was buried in.
Final Thoughts on The Office Trivia Questions
Thank you for taking out the time to go through these The Office trivia questions. We hope you liked these The Office trivia questions, which we compiled with great care while keeping all of your expectations in mind.
The Office, a very successful British comedy series, was created by UK comedian Ricky Gervais.
The Office was a simple production with no studio audience and a single camera setup, yet it earned critical praise and is now one of the most-watched sitcoms in the world.
The Office has a massive fan base and has been named one of the best television series of all time.
You may test your knowledge of this popular program, its characters, actors, and episodes by playing The Office quiz questions game.
If you’ve ever worked in an American company, you’ve probably met a Dwight, Jim, Toby, and, of course, Michael. Did you have a favorite TV character? Take our The Office trivia quiz to see how well you know each character!