Life is too short and in boring life funny trivia questions can easily turn your mood from zero to hundred. These are not any regular jokes but they can definitely lift up your mood and help you in lifting up others moods.
Funny trivia questions are not only for fun but they also play a huge role in increasing your knowledge. Even if the questions are out of your interests and you are unable to answer them, they will still help you know things out of your box.
Playing and even reading funny quiz questions is a really delightful act and it is always fun to do so. It is always healthy for your brain and help in relaxing it.
Have fun reading more!
Table of Contents
Best Funny Trivia Questions
What can be more than best? Best funny trivia questions are a pack full of laughter. Keep yourself ready for a rollercoaster of laughter.
1. What is the only number spelled out in English with the same number of letters as its value?
2. What two cities represent letters in the phonetic alphabet?
Answer: Lima and Quebec.
3. How much does the Chewbacca costume weigh?
Answer: Eight pounds.
4. What U.S. state’s constitution is the longest in the world?
5. Who is the oldest man to win People Magazine’s sexiest man alive?
Answer: Sean Connery.
6. Globe and Jerusalem are types of what?
7. What is the world record for number of hot dogs eaten in one sitting?
8. What’s the best known artificial international language?
9. What is the name of the vehicle that Scooby-Doo and his friends travel in?
Answer: The Mystery Machine.
10. From which language did the word “Ketchup” come?
11. What sport has been played on the moon?
12. Biscuit is roughly translated to mean what?
Answer: “Twice cooked.
13. In what country would one compete in a “wife carry race”?
14. Who said, “Champagne should be dry, cold, and free.”?
Answer: Winston Churchill.
15. What is it called when a bottle of champagne is open with a sword?
16. What country won the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?
17. Who composed the music for Sonic the Hedgehog 3?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
18. What are people who love eating ice called?
19. What does the term ‘piano’ actually mean?
Answer: “To be played softly.
20. What was the ice cream cone invented for?
Answer: To hold flowers.
21. What is the fear of long words known as?
22. What is strange about the reproductive system of male snakes?
Answer: They have 2 penises.
23. What was the first fruit that was eaten on the moon?
24. What kind of an animal is known as a horned toad?
Answer: A lizard.
25. At which place you can find the Andamooka?
Answer: South Australia.
26. A crossbreed between a donkey and the zebra is known as?
27. What is illegal to eat with a cherry pie in Kansas?
Answer: Ice cream.
28. On average, what is the thing that Americans do 22 times in a day?
Answer: Open the fridge.
29. The police officers of the Washington officers to get a half-hour class about what?
Answer: Sitting down.
30. On Sunday, what is illegal to sell in Columbus, Ohio?
31. How many years old the oldest piece of chewing gum?
Answer: 9,000 years.
32. According to Russian law, a homeless person must be where after 10 pm?
Answer: At home.
33. With how many bricks is the Empire State Building made of?
Answer: 10 million.
34. What animal cannot stick out its tongue?
35. When held to ultraviolet light, what animal’s urine glows in the dark?
36. In Swedish, what is “entrance” and “driveway,” respectively?
Answer: “Infarct” and “Uppfart.”
37. What is banned in public places in Florida after 6 pm on a Thursday?
38. What do you call a group of unicorns?
Answer: A blessing.
39. In football, who was nicknamed ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
Answer: Roberto Baggio.
40. In June in Wyoming, it is illegal to take a picture of what?
Answer: A rabbit.
41. What was banned in Indonesia for “stimulating passion?”
Answer: Hula hoops.
42. Who claimed he could “drive away the devil with a fart?”
Answer: Martin Luther.
43. It was illegal for women to wear what in 19th century Florence?
44. Which Tasmanian marsupial is known for its temper?
Answer: Tasmanian Devil.
45. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer: Facial cheek.
46. Who sang about being an “eggman” and a “walrus”?
Answer: The Beatles.
47. In Minnesota, it is illegal to tease what type of animal?
48. The first hockey pucks used in early outdoor hockey games were made of what?
Answer: Frozen cow dung.
49. In Georgia, it’s illegal to eat what with a fork?
Answer: Fried chicken.
50. Johnny Depp is famously afraid of what?
You might also like: The Office Trivia Questions
General Funny Trivia Questions
There must be some general in all the specified categories. You can always start your game with general funny trivia questions to keep it moderate in the beginning.
1. What fictional character is believed to be real by more than 25% of Americans?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes.
2. What was the size of the largest human on Earth?
Answer: 8ft 11in.
3. Who holds the record for most hamburgers eaten?
Answer: Joey Chestnut at 103 burgers.
4. Who holds the record for most hot dogs eaten?
Answer: Joey Chestnut at 73 hot dogs eaten.
5. What does the term “Piano” mean?
Answer: To be played softly.
6. What is the meaning of a “Bumfuzzle?”
Answer: Being confused.
7. How many years old is the oldest tortoise?
Answer: 189 years old.
8. What country banned hula hoops for imitating a “stimulating passion?”
9. What did the former Soviet Union theatres allow to play?
Answer: The Grapes of Wrath.
10. Which two countries have never missed the Olympics?
Answer: Britain and Greece.
11. What is the name of the Academy Award trophy?
Answer: Academy Award of Merit.
12. Who was the first president to be under 5 feet 5 inches?
Answer: James Madison.
13. About how many pounds of skin does the average person lose in a given year?
Answer: 628 pounds of skin.
14. How many times per day the average person urinate?
Answer: About 8 times per day.
15. What country has more than half of its people believing in elves, dwarves, and ghosts?
16. Which animal’s urine glows in the dark?
Answer: A cat’s urine.
19. The computer mouse speed is measured in what?
20. The Night Watch was the nickname of which famous painters work?
21. The “Lone Star State” is the official nickname of what state?
22. When a question mark immediately follows an exclamation mark, that is called what?
Answer: An interrobang.
23. The national dish of Japan is what?
24. Iceland diverted their roads in order to avoid disturbing communities of what?
25. How many sheets of toilet paper were each British soldier given in World War II?
Answer: 2. When American soldiers received 22
26. How many miles is New Zealand’s Ninety Mile Beach?
Answer: 55 miles long.
27. About how many languages are written from right to left?
Answer: 12 languages.
28. Who is the weirdest thing to win the Nobel prize?
Answer: Liquid cats.
29. What is said to be the worst video game of all time?
Answer: Big Rigs.
30. Where were fortune cookies invented?
Answer: San Francisco.
31. What European country has 158 verses to its anthem?
32. What country has a unicorn as part of its national emblem?
33. Police officers get a half-hour class in training on how to do what?
Answer: Sit down.
34. When was “word vomit” as a phrase created?
Answer: In the movie “Mean Girls.”
35. What odd job did the father of William Shakespeare often perform?
Answer: Drinking beer.
36. How much does elephant dung normally weigh?
Answer: About 3,837 kilograms.
37. What is the average size of a gorilla’s butt?
Answer: 19″ wide.
38. What were the first ice hockey pucks made out of?
Answer: Cow dung.
39. What was Walt Disney afraid of?
Answer: He was scared of Mice.
40. How many teeth does a dog have?
Answer: 28 teeth.
41. What is the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer: The stapes.
42. How many times does the average human poop in a day?
43. What did the founder of Check E. Cheese also invent?
44. Why do dogs like squeaky toys?
Answer: It mimics a dying animal.
45. How fast can your liver regrow itself?
Answer: In three weeks’ time.
46. Who is the youngest person ever to appear on a Billboard chart?
Answer: Blue Ivy Carter.
47. What country has one dozen time zones?
48. What is the only other species that will adopt their young?
49. In Germany, what animals do they help cross roads?
50. What animal k#lls more Americans every year than sharks?
You might also like: Star Wars Trivia Questions
Moving forward, after general ones there should be some randoms. Through random funny trivia questions, you will be able to know the interests of each person.
1. What is the number one seller at Walmart?
2. What were clocks missing before 1577?
Answer: Minute hands.
3. What was the first patented service uniform in the United States?
Answer: Playboy Bunny
4. What is a group of pandas known as?
Answer: An embarrassment.
5. What is the name of the longest river in the world?
Answer: The Nile.
6. Which is the highest-grossing holiday movie of all time?
Answer: Home Alone
7. What do you measure with a thermometer?
8. What is the name of Peppa’s younger brother?
9. What is the hardest natural substance found on Earth?
10. Which is the most populous country in the world?
11. How many chambers are there in the human heart?
12. Who is the daughter of Simba in Lion King?
13. Which is the largest bird in the world?
14. How many inches are there in a foot?
15. How long should you wash your hands with soap to get rid of the germs?
Answer: At least twenty seconds.
16. Which character in Winnie the Pooh and The Hundred Acre Wood always loses his tail?
17. Where did Winnie the Pooh live?
Answer: In the forest surrounding Hundred Acre Wood.
18. Which type of fish is Nemo in Finding Nemo?
19. Which dwarf from Snow White mixes up his words?
20. Which is the tallest mountain on Earth?
Answer: Mount Everest.
21. Which superhero climbs up walls and buildings?
22. Why do things fall when you drop them?
Answer: Because of gravity.
23. Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
24. Which superhero can climb up walls and buildings?
25. Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Angel Falls, Venezuela.
26. In the nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before having a great fall?
Answer: Humpty Dumpty.
27. What kind of animal was Abu in Aladdin?
Answer: A monkey.
28. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
Answer: Captain Hook.
29. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
Answer: Black cats.
30. On which holiday do you go trick-or-treating?
31. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
Answer: The Grinch.
32. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
Answer: In a while, crocodile.
33. What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers?
Answer: An apple.
34. Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
Answer: The White House.
35. In the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
Answer: A pail of water.
36. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
37. What’s the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
Answer: The zoo.
38. What is something you hit with a hammer?
Answer: A nail.
39. Which state was the 50th state to join the union?
40. What gulf is located to the south of Florida?
Answer: The Gulf of Mexico.
41. What is the imaginary line called that connects the north and south pole?
Answer: Prime Meridian.
42. In what movie will you find characters who are looking for a brain, a heart, and courage?
Answer: The Wizard of Oz.
43. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
44. What is the nickname for the bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London?
Answer: Big Ben.
45. Which country did Justin Bieber come from?
46. Which famous ocean liner sank on her first voyage in 1912?
Answer: The Titanic.
47. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
48. Who has won more tennis grand slam titles, Venus Williams or Serena Williams?
Answer: Serena Williams.
49. In what country were the Olympic Games invented?
50. Can you name the seven dwarves in Snow White?
Answer: Sleepy, Sneezy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Bashful.
You might also like: Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Bar Funny Trivia Questions
Drinking and asking? Well, you will always get the truth at least. Bar funny trivia questions can be fun and hard at the same time. So be prepared for all the dumb answers you will get to hear.
1. How long does the legend of Loch Ness go back?
Answer: 1,500 years.
2. What was the first patented service uniform in the U.S.?
Answer: The Playboy Bunny work uniform.
3. Where is it illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork?
Answer: In Blyth, California.
4. What friendly pets actually understand some English?
5. What animals have fingerprints other than humans?
6. What odd hygiene habit sparks creativity for humans?
7. Where do some humans have an extra bone in their body?
Answer: Their knee.
8. Where is the healthiest place on Earth?
9. How many questions do children ask per day on average?
Answer: 300 questions per day.
10. What is the national animal of Scotland?
Answer: A unicorn.
11. What was the longest wedding veil ever created?
Answer: 63.5 football fields long.
12. When was the first computer invented?
13. What is the dot over the lowercase “j” and “i” called?
Answer: A tittle.
14. What bird can tell the difference between a Monet and Picasso painting?
Answer: A pigeon.
15. What doctor type invented cotton candy?
Answer: A dentist.
16. What doorknobs are self-disinfecting?
Answer: Copper doorknobs.
17. Why is it that food on airplanes tastes bad?
Answer: You lose 30% of your taste during flight.
18. Where is the hottest spot on the planet?
19. How long can the wood frog hold its urine for?
Answer: 8 months.
20. What is the word used to describe getting lost inside a mall?
Answer: Gruen transfer.
21. What are the only animals on Earth to “blush?”
22. What is the purpose of “goosebumps” on humans?
Answer: To ward off predators.
23. What reptiles can breathe through their skin?
Answer: Some sea snakes.
24. What bones don’t harden until you’re a grown adult?
Answer: The bones in your feet.
25. What grows faster during human pregnancy?
Answer: Hair and nails.
26. How much food is wasted throughout the world each year?
Answer: 1 billion metric tons.
27. What is the “new car smell?”
Answer: Scent of more than one dozen chemicals.
28. How fast was the first person ever convicted of “speeding?”
Answer: 8 MPH.
29. What is born more often now than ever before?
30. What country has a currency called the country “won?
Answer: South Korea.
31. What animals are said to dislike the music by Willie Nelson?
32. What shoes were originally created for men but worn often by women?
Answer: High heels.
33. What food could turn your skin color orange throughout your body?
34. What is the oddest name of a man in New Zealand who changed it after losing a bet?
Answer: Full Metal Havok More Sexy N Intelligent Than Spock And All The Superheroes Combined With Frostnova.
35. How do lobsters communicate with each other?
Answer: With their bladders.
36. About how many minutes of silence exists in the Twilight movies?
Answer: Exactly 26 minutes of silence.
37. What odd prevention can be found on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control website?
Answer: Zombie apocalypse.
38. What plays “William Tell Overture” when you drive on it?
Answer: A highway in Lancaster, California.
39. What is the oddest name of a town located in Norway?
40. In Washington, a bridge was created for animals. What animal was it created for?
41. What American town has a population of only one person?
Answer: Monowi, Nebraska.
42. What is the name of toothpaste that goes on a toothbrush?
43. What are you more than twice as likely to be k#lled from than sharks and are found in an office hallway?
Answer: Vending machines.
44. What word did China once censor?
45. What is the real name of the Cookie Monster?
46. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
47. How much money did someone once pay to buy invisible artwork?
48. In what state is it legal to hunt unicorns?
49. What has a lower acceptance rate than Harvard?
50. What is on the top floor of the U.S. Supreme Court Building?
Answer: A basketball court.
You might also like: Disney Trivia Questions
Easy Funny Trivia Questions
To keep the game neutralized, easy funny trivia questions are the best way. These questions will help the low scorers increase their score by answering such questions.
1. Quebec is a province in Canada. What language do they speak there?
2. Which band sings the popular ’80’s song “Every Breath You Take”?
Answer: The Police.
3. Which astrological sign’s symbol is a crab?
4. What is the name of Shakespeare’s shortest tragedy?
5. What food does Popeye like to eat?
6. Who was the winner of American Idol season 1 in 2002?
Answer: Kelly Clarkson.
7. What city is known as the City of Love?
8. What is Harriet Tubman known for?
Answer: Leading slaves to freedom through the Underground Railroad.
9. What is the scientific name of the process where plants prepare their food?
10. In the movie Good Will Hunting, what college does Skylar attend?
11. What is the date of “The Devils Night”?
Answer: October 30th.
12. What vegetable is known to help you see in the dark?
13. What has a gravitational pull so strong that light cannot even escape it?
Answer: A black hole.
14. What language is the most popularly spoken worldwide?
15. What is the name of the 1993 movie about dinosaurs?
Answer: Jurassic Park.
16. Which U.S. state is known as “America’s Dairyland”?
17. Jim Carrey stars in this 2000 Christmas movie about Whos in Whoville. What’s the movie called?
Answer: How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
18. Which country occupies half of South America’s western coast?
19. How old do you have to be to enter the Hunger Games drawing?
Answer: 12 years old.
20. In the US version of The Office, what is the name of the city they live in?
Answer: Scranton, PA.
21. What temperature (in Fahrenheit) does water freeze at?
Answer: 32 degrees.
22. In the Disney movie Pocahontas, she has 2 animal friends: a raccoon and a hummingbird. What is the name of the raccoon?
23. Which bird is often associated with delivering babies?
Answer: A stork.
24. Where is the Oval Office located in the White House?
Answer: In the West Wing.
25. What is the name of the character that Johnny Depp plays in Pirates of the Caribbean?
Answer: Captain Jack Sparrow.
26. Keep Calm and Carry On” is the slogan of which nation?
27. Which company uses Santa Claus for their advertisements?
Answer: Coca Cola.
28. Who is the author of the Harry Potter series?
Answer: J.K. Rowling.
29. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn were in a band. What was it called?
Answer: One Direction.
30. Who was the pretty woman in the 1990 film?
Answer: Julia Roberts.
31. The movie Ladybird takes place in which city in California?
32. Steve Harvey is a game show host. What’s that show called?
Answer: Family Feud.
33. Which fictional city is the home of Batman?
Answer: Gotham City.
34. What is the French name for Santa Claus?
Answer: Pere Noel.
35. In which ocean is the Bermuda Triangle located?
Answer: Atlantic Ocean.
36. What is the name of the actor who played Jack in Titanic?
Answer: Leonardo DiCaprio.
37. What does Na stand for on the periodic table?
38. What is the name of the musical artist who sings the song “Watermelon Sugar”?
Answer: Harry Styles.
39. What is the name of the longest river in South America?
Answer: Amazon River.
40. How many bones are there in the human body?
41. What sport does Cristiano Ronaldo play?
42. What was the name of the Robin Williams film where he dresses up as an elderly British nanny?
Answer: Mrs. Doubtfire.
43. Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the US?
44. Which house was Harry Potter almost sorted into?
45. In Greek Mythology, who is the Queen of the Underworld and wife of Hades?
46. What kind of alcohol is Russia known for?
47. What was the name of the princess who died in a car accident in 1997?
Answer: Princess Diana.
48. There is a sea located between Israel and Jordan. What’s it called?
Answer: Dead Sea.
49. In Aladdin, what’s the name of the song that he and Jasmine sing on the magic carpet?
Answer: “A Whole New World”.
50. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
Answer: A horse.
You might also like: Marvel Trivia Questions
Hard Funny Trivia Questions
If you are a brainy bird, you must flex about it, no? The question is HOW? No worries, hard funny trivia questions are here to save you. You can flex your brain and knowledge by answering these questions.
1. What was the name of the movie that Will and Jaden Smith appeared in together?
Answer: The Pursuit of Happiness.
2. What is the only fruit with seeds on the outside?
3. Before it was called Freeform, this TV channel was called…?
Answer: ABC Family.
4. Which U.S. state is known as the “Sunshine State”?
5. Which Disney princess had 7 dwarfs as friends?
Answer: Snow White.
6. What animal is known for showing off its colorful tail?
Answer: The peacock.
7. Ludwig Van Beethoven was born in 1770 in which city?
8. Summertime Sadness” is sung by which female American singer-songwriter?
Answer: Lana Del Rey.
9. Which young Jedi Knight becomes Darth Vader in Star Wars?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
10. What is the company Campbells known for?
11. Who is the talk show host with the Carpool Karaoke sketch?
Answer: James Corden.
12. Justin Timberlake was a part of which boyband?
13. Where in the United States is the original Coca Cola factory located?
Answer: Atlanta, GA.
14. Which musical artist sings the iconic song “Hit Me Baby (One More Time)”?
Answer: Britney Spears.
15. What band sings the famous song “Wake Me Up When September Ends”?
Answer: Green Day.
16. What is the name of the city that Spongebob Squarepants lives in?
Answer: Bikini Bottom.
17. Danny, Joey, Jesse, DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle are characters on what ‘90s show?
Answer: Full House.
18. In what Disney movie do the characters sing “Tale As Old As Time”?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
19. What is the name of the current CBS show about a group of friends who are scientists?
Answer: The Big Bang Theory.
20. Kung Fu was originated from which country?
21. Which ocean trench is known to be the deepest?
Answer: Mariana’s Trench.
22. Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and Randy Jackson were judges on which singing TV competition?
Answer: American Idol.
23. What is the name of the main vampire that Bella falls in love with in the movie Twilight?
Answer: Edward Cullen.
24. How many stars are there on the American flag?
25. Lily Collins is the daughter of which English musician?
Answer: Phil Collins.
26. Who founded Kodak and the first camera?
Answer: George Eastman.
27. Where was the Dev Patel film Lion filmed?
28. In Greek mythology, who had snakes for hair and could turn people into stone if they looked at her?
29. In a website browser address bar, what does “www” stand for?
Answer: World Wide Web.
30. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge located?
Answer: San Francisco, CA.
31. What is the name of the host of The Bachelor franchise?
Answer: Chris Harrison.
32. Which actor voiced Barry B. Benson in The Bee Movie?
Answer: Jerry Seinfeld.
33. What’s the name of the company that published the Mario Kart video game?
34. In the iconic Halloween film Hocus Pocus, Winifred, Sarah, and Mary, sing what song on stage?
Answer: “I Put A Spell On You.”
35. What breed of dog is commonly known as a “firehouse dog”?
36. Who painted the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel?
37. What is the third sign of the zodiac?
38. In what year was the Declaration of Independence created?
39. What is the high school’s name in Grease that the Pink Ladies and T-Birds attend?
Answer: Rydell High.
40. What is Sodium Chloride referred to as?
41. Where did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
Answer: Honolulu, Hawaii.
42. The Netflix series Stranger Things takes place in what decade?
Answer: the 80’s.
43. Who was the 16th president of the United States?
Answer: Abe Lincoln.
44. What 2012 dramatic musical do Hugh Jackson and Russel Crowe star in together?
Answer: Les Misérables.
45. To be a universal donor, what does your blood type have to be?
46. What is the name of the movie starring Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer?
Answer: Call Me By Your Name.
47. The American football team Kansas City Chiefs are based in which state?
48. Which poet wrote the iconic poem “The Raven”?
Answer: Edgar Allen Poe.
49. In the TV show Friends, what hangs on the back of the door in Monica’s apartment?
Answer: A yellow picture frame.
50. At what age did Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix die?
51. Who was the author of the novel The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?
Answer: C.S. Lewis.
Funny Trivia Questions for Kids
Kids always want us to play. Being adults it is not very easy to play physical games with kids. Funny trivia questions for kids is a game that does not require any physical activity and also helps your kids gain some knowledge with good laughter.
1. Which is the tallest planetary mountain in the Solar System?
Answer: Olympus Mon on Mars.
2. What’s the hardest substance in our body?
Answer: Tooth Enamel.
3. What percentage of people has red hair in the world?
Answer: Less than 2% of the world’s population is redhead.
4. What is the angle at which Earth’s axis is tilted?
Answer: 23.5 degrees.
5. What was the first toy to be advertised on television?
Answer: Mr Potato Head by Hasbro in 1952.
6. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
7. What is the name of a group of stars that form an imaginary picture?
9. Which planet has a day that lasts almost eight months on Earth?
10. On a common ladybug, what color are its spots?
11. What is the fastest land animal?
Answer: The cheetah. They have set record speeds near 70 MPH.
12. What sweet snack is typically left out for Santa?
13. What is the name of the marshmallow Easter treats that come in the shape of birds and bunnies?
14. What letter is not included in any of the 50 U.S. state names?
Answer: The letter Q.
15. Stratus, cirrus, cumulus and nimbus are types of what?
16. What insect did John, the Baptist, eat in the desert?
17. How many people did Jesus Christ feed with five loaves of bread and two fish?
Answer. About 5000 men.
18. Who asked the Pilate for Jesus’ body after the crucifixion?
Answer. Joseph of Arimathea.
19. Which is the shortest book in the New Testament?
20. Something you stick on an envelope?
21. What is the name of the phobia that involves an abnormal fear of spiders?
22. What type of animal is the largest primate in the world?
Answer. The Gorilla.
23. What food makes up nearly all (around 99%) of a Giant Panda’s diet?
24. Where would you find your pinna?
Answer. It’s your outer ear (the bit you see made out of cartilage).
25. Which is the rarest blood type in humans?
Answer. AB negative.
26. What is the largest mammal in the world?
Answer. Blue Whale.
27. Which metal is heavier – silver or gold?
28. On what date do people of England eat Christmas dinner?
Answer. December 25th.
29. Who does Alice follow to a hole into Wonderland?
Answer. The White Rabbit.
30. On what date did Osama Bin Laden’s Al Qaeda organization attack America?
Answer. September 11th.
Funny Trivia Questions for Teens
Teenage is a very curious age and some of the best years to learn something out of the box. Funny trivia questions for teens can be fun and engaging at the same time. What else would one require then!
1. What contains more sugar, blueberries, or lemons?
2. What is the name of Long John Silver’s parrot in “Treasure Island?”
Answer: Captain Flint.
3. What is the name of our solar system?
Answer: Milky Way.
4. Which southern state invented fried chicken?
Answer: Trick question, it was invented by the Scottish.
5. Which Greek god carried a Poseidon?
6. What is the fastest animal on the planet?
Answer: A cheetah.
7. Star Wars was created by which director and writer?
Answer: George Lucas.
8. Who holds the world record for most hotdogs ate?
Answer: Joey Chestnut for eating 73 hot dogs.
9. Which ice hockey team won the Olympics in 1980?
Answer: USA Hockey.
10. What was the original name for New York City?
Answer: New Netherland.
11. How many nights are celebrated in Hanukkah?
12. How many Harry Potter movies are there?
13. Who was the first basketball star to appear on a box of cereal?
Answer: Michael Jordan.
14. How many feathers are there in a shuttlecock?
15. Which countries share the longest border in the world?
Answer: Canada and America.
16. What year were the first modern Olympics held?
17. Treasure Island is the name of what famous piece of media?
Answer: A book. Originally called The Sea Cook.
18. What was the first hair dye made out of?
Answer: Bird poop.
19. Which rock band was the first to receive a “platinum” album?
Answer: The Eagles.
20. Which ocean is off the California coast?
Answer: The Pacific.
Funny Trivia Questions for Adults
We all know how most of us have very rough and boring lives as adults. Funny trivia questions for adults is a way to bring some fun and laughter in the adult’s busy and dull lives.
1. What is the weight of a Gold Bar in Fallout: New Vegas?
Answer: 35 Pounds.
2. In the MMO RPG “Realm of the Mad God”, what dungeon is widely considered to be the most difficult?
Answer: The Shatter’s.
3. If you planted the seeds of Quercus robur, what would grow?
4. Who discovered penicillin?
5. Virtual reality company Oculus VR lost which of it’s co-founders in a freak car accident in 2013?
Answer: Andrew Scott Reisse.
6. According to Fair Works Australia, how long do you have to work to get Long Service Leave?
Answer: 7 years.
7. Which of the following languages does NOT use gender as a part of its grammar?
8. Which musician has collaborated with American producer Porter Robinson and released the 2016 song “Shelter”?
9. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Answer: 24 MPH.
10. What was the original name of the search engine “Google”?
11. What was the soft drink Pepsi originally introduced as?
Answer: Brad’s Drink.
12. What alcoholic drink is mainly made from juniper berries?
13. When one is “envious”, they are said to be what color?
14. The likeness of which president is featured on the rare $2 bill of USA currency?
Answer: Thomas Jefferson.
15. What geometric shape is generally used for stop signs?
16. On a dartboard, what number is directly opposite No. 1?
17. Which name is rapper Sean Combs better known by?
Answer: P. Diddy.
18. Pure water has a pH level of around?
19. What is James Bond’s preferred drink of choice?
20. What type of reptile can detach their tails when they are in danger and then regrow it?
Funny Trivia Questions for Friends
Everything becomes 10 times funnier when you are with friends. Now imagine how fun these funny trivia questions for friends will be. Try and have the best time laughing with your friends.
1. What’s a newly hatched butterfly called?
2. Which science deals with the motion of projectiles?
3. The History of Middle-earth’ was written by which author?
Answer: J. R. R. Tolkien.
4. Which film involves people entering other people’s dreams?
5. Which programming language shares its name with an island in Indonesia?
6. What is the highest-grossing holiday movie of all time?
Answer: Home Alone.
7. What do you call a popular mixed rice, meat, and vegetable dish in Korea?
8. The following is a line from which 1970’s film ‘you talkin to me’?”
Answer: Taxi Driver.
9. Which movie is known for this famous quote: “Yo Adrian!”
10. On What Japanese City Was The First Atomic Bomb Dropped?
11. Nephelococcygia is the practice of doing what?
Answer: Finding shapes in clouds.
12. Named after the mallow flower, mauve is a shade of what?
13. How many layers of skin does a chameleon have?
14. Which animal can move its eyes independently?
Answer: A chameleon.
15. What kind of turtle can’t retract into its shell?
Answer: Sea turtle.
Funny Trivia Questions about Food
Food is a mutual interest, obviously. Therefore, it is always fun talking about food. Funny food quiz questions are a big yes. Let’s have some fun with watery mouths.
1. Which vegetable is a variant of Bananas, and used as a staple food in most Tropical regions?
2. Prior to being called the Big Mac, what was this McDonald’s menu item’s previous name?
Answer: Blue Ribbon Burger.
3. What is ‘fancy sauce’ (popularised from the movie Step Brothers) made up of?
Answer: Ketchup and Mayonnaise.
4. How many ‘varieties’ are there in Heinz Tomato Ketchup?
Answer: 57 Varieties.
5. When was tea first introduced into Europe from Asia?
Answer: 17th Century.
6. What does ‘UHT’ serve as an abbreviation for?
Answer: Ultra Heat Treated.
7. What is the name of the salad that was invented at Hotel Caesar’s in Tijuana?
Answer: Caesar Salad.
8. Who is the mascot for the fast food chain, KFC?
Answer: Colonel Sanders.
9. What disease can be caused by a lack of Vitamin C?
10. What type of nuts are a Hawaiian staple?
Answer: Macadamia Nuts.
Funny Trivia Questions about History
Not everyone is a history fan but mostly everyone knows the basics about history. Funny history quiz questions can be fun as well as interesting. You can easily make the game engaging by asking these questions.
1. In 1893, which country was the first to give women the vote?
Answer: New Zealand.
2. Who is famous for historically riding naked on horseback through Coventry, England?
Answer: Lady Godiva.
3. The war in Vietnam ended with the fall of Saigon in what year?
4. The St. Valentine’s Day massacre took place in this city?
5. What year was the Jamestown settlement established?
Answer: In 1607.
6. In what year did Mikhail Gorbachevian become leader of the Soviet Union?
7. What was the name of the Pilgrims’ ship?
Answer: The Mayflower.
8. Which city did the allies liberate on august 25th, 1944?
9. Who Was Marie Antoinette’s Husband?
Answer: Louis XVI.
10. What’s Fidel Castro’s brother’s name?
Funny Trivia Questions about Music
If you have a group of friends who are into music and stuff then a funny music quiz questions game is one of the perfect games to play. Trying playing a game with a touch of music.
1. 1989’ is an album title for which pop singer?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
2. What is the name of this music trio from Saturday Night Live who was also behind the show’s ‘Digital Sketches’?
Answer: The Lonely Island.
3. Which song made the Korean rapper ‘PSY’’ a viral sensation in 2012?
Answer: Gangnam Style.
4. What is the full name of the rapper ‘Puff Daddy’?
Answer: Sean John Combs.
5. Which male Hawaiian musician was well known for his cover of ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow?”
Answer: Israel Kamakawiwoʻole.
6. In 1526 Hans Holbein became the official portrait painter of which English king?
Answer: Henry VIII.
7. Which Ancient Greek writer was famous for his Fables?
8. The character ‘Sancho Panza’ appears in which book?
Answer: Don Quixote.
9. Who painted “The Creation Of Adam”?
10. Which band is ‘will.i.am’ part of?
Answer: Black Eyed Peas
Geography might seem a quite boring topic to most of us but there are some people you love talking about geography. These funny geography quiz questions will not only make you laugh but will also give some shocking facts and figures that you can even think of.
1. When Captain Cook discovered the Hawaiian Islands, what did he name them?
Answer: Sandwich Islands.
2. Who played bowls before engaging the Spanish armada?
Answer: sir Francis drake.
3. Peter Jackson is responsible for directing which famous trilogy?
Answer: the lord of the rings.
4. Which famous Arab / Israeli war took place in 1973?
Answer: Yom Kippur war.
5. In Which City Was John F Kennedy Assassinated?
6. Which scary movie character has the real name Charles Lee Ray?
7. Who was assassinated on Dec. 8, 1980, in New York City?
Answer: John Lennon.
8. Which country blew up a Greenpeace ship in New Zealand?
9. Who brought back tobacco and potatoes from the Americas?
Answer: Sir Walter Raleigh.
10. Approximately how many children did pharaoh Ramses II father?
11. Who was the first lady to be received privately by the Pope?
Answer: Jackie Kennedy.
12. Who Was The First Woman To Fly Solo Across The Atlantic Ocean?
Answer: Amelia Earhart.
13. Where was the ancient script of Linear A and Linear B found?
Funny Trivia Questions about Sports
If you are a person who is into sport then you must have a group of people with the same interest. Sport is a very diverse topic and can be fun if played as in funny sports quiz questions.
1. What type of race got its name from a short dash between 2 churches?
Answer: Steeple Chase.
2. How many referees work a soccer game?
3. What did the letters in ROB (the old NES peripheral) stand for?
Answer: Robotic Operating Buddy.
4. The Triple Crown award is given to a horse that wins which three races?
Answer: The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes.
5. Which grade follows a Yellow Belt in Judo?
6. What sport do the Harlem Globetrotters play?
7. Which team has won the county cricket championships the most often?
8. What is the mark behind which dart player must stand called?
Answer: the oche.
9. Who did Muhammed Ali fight in ‘the rumble in the jungle”?
Answer: George Foreman.
10. How many pockets does a snooker table have?
5 Benefits of Playing Funny Trivia Questions Game
We all like playing different games in our free time like cards, board games and many others. Playing any sort of game is always good for either your physical health or your mental health.
Funny trivia questions is a game that is very beneficial for your mental health. Now this question is how? So, no need to worry. We are here to help you out with this concern. You can also try playing it and finding the benefits by yourself.
Following are some of the benefits you get by playing funny quiz questions.
- The best thing about the funny trivia questions game is that it is for all. All as in, friends, family, colleagues or even for every age group like for kids, adults, old aged. Funny quiz questions are made for everyone and can be played with all.
- Funny trivia questions and answers game is a simple mood lifter. In our boring lives, there must be no issue playing sometimes for fun. There must always be gatherings that are filled with knowledge and laughter as well. It helps your brain stay active and stay connected with your group.
- Funny quiz with answers with a fun exercise for the brain. With the fun part, it is very good for increasing your knowledge in multiple interests. You can learn a lot out of your box of interests.
- Funny quiz questions also work as a stress reducer. Laughter is the best medicine for stress and funny trivia questions do work as the same medicine. It is always good to have some time to laugh with the people you know and feel comfortable with.
- Funny trivia questions also help you connect with people. These questions help you know more about the interests of your close ones. Not only this, these questions will also help you know about the level of knowledge you have.
Final Thoughts on Funny Trivia Questions
It is a stress relieving game and can help you in multiple ways. It is not just a game but also a really good exercise for your brain.
On the same side, funny trivia questions and answers games help you take a break from your daily life and connect with the people that love being around you. It will also help you utilize your boring time by playing this game.
Funny trivia questions are fun brain games and a must for everyone as it is best for all ages. You can play it with any kind of company according to availability and you can choose the questions according to their interests.