This or that questions are one of your best bets to break the ice with your friend’s company or with your loved one. This or that questions are the source to get you into a deep conversation with someone.
When our friends meet somewhere or we go to a party, everyone is wondering what words to start the conversation with, so these this or that questions start the conversation like running water!
Don’t have any questions to break the ice? Well, we got some very interesting quiz questions which will make every starting of conversations delightful! We have a category for each age group so you can pick one according to your audience.
This or that quiz is very interesting too! Not only children will be interested in this game, but young and old people are usually also interested. The benefit of this quiz is that we can simply break the ice with our group and have an incredible party.
Table of Contents
Best This or That Questions
Here are some best this or that questions given below. So, take some time to memorize them and then you can play a question game with your friends.
1. Fireplaces or comfy sofas?
2. Warm coats or fuzzy socks?
3. Caramel coffee or gingerbread lattes?
4. Hanging plants or candlesticks?
5. Baked goods or sun-dried goods?
6. Train rides or road trips?
7. Mossy trees or vintage cars?
8. Shooting stars or lightning?
9. Snowfall at night or rain in the morning?
10. Antique Trinkets or Used books?
11. Christmas or Easter?
12. Instagram or Twitter?
13. Silly socks or funny t-shirts?
14. Drip coffee or Instant coffee?
15. Espresso or cappuccino?
16. PayPal or Venmo?
17. Winning the lottery or becoming famous overnight?
18. Monthly salary or Hourly wage?
19. Batman or Superman?
20. Do you cook or cook thrice a day?
21. Do the laundry or do the dishes?
22. Hybrid or remote work?
23. Sandwich with crusts or no crusts?
24. Homeschooling or Classroom learning?
25. Markers or crayons?
26. Mexican food or Lebanese food?
27. Movie night or date night?
28. Have lots of kids or adopt lots of dogs?
29. Own a house or travel the world?
30. Start a business or work in a job?
31. Italian or Indian?
32. Live on a farm or live in a forest cabin?
33. Have a vegetable garden or have a home theater?
34. Fresh flowers or potted plants?
35. Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter?
36. Stop using paper or stop using plastic?
37. Eat instant noodles for breakfast or eat cereal for dinner?
38. Late night snacking or Facebook stalking?
39. Workout at home or workout at the gym?
40. Chicken nuggets or chicken fingers?
41. Ability to travel without a passport or ability to read minds?
42. Stuffed crust pizza or normal cheese pizza?
43. Work vacation or work-free holiday?
44. Reality TV shows or scripted programs?
45. Board game or multiplayer video game?
You might also like: Dirty This or That Questions
Funny This or That Questions
We have compiled some best fun this or that questions, these questions will help you to spread fun at your party. By asking these funny this or that questions to your friends, you will eliminate the boredom at your party.
1. Shave your eyebrows or shave your head?
2. Be friends with Donald Trump or Kim Kardashian?
3. Stuck in traffic for 6 hours or ride a bike for 8 hours?
4. Be extremely smart or extremely lucky?
5. Live without the internet for a week or not take a bath for a month?
6. Be chased by Godzilla or King Kong?
7. Be at the mercy of Cersei Lannister or Ramsay Bolton?
8. Be an ugly genius or a hot moron?
9. Be a Russian oligarch or a Saudi oil tycoon?
10. Fart in front of your crush or smell a fart from your crush?
11. Give up alcohol for a year or give up your cell phone for a month?
12. Attend Hogwarts or Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters?
13. Take care of a pet rock or pet tarantula?
14. Only eat spaghetti or pizza on a deserted island?
15. Look at every mirror you see or never look at a mirror?
16. Be a monkey for a week or a robot for a month?
17. Mom scolding you in public or dad not talking to you?
18. No sweets again or no spicy food again?
19. Superpower of invisibility or ultimate strength?
20. Full battery on the phone or full gas in the car?
21. Rich and few friends or poor and more friends?
22. Spinach-flavored ice cream or a clam chowder popsicle?
23. A glass of pickle juice or a glass of pure lime juice?
24. Tomato-flavored lemonade or fruity pasta?
25. Veggie S’more or chocolate-covered broccoli?
26. Breakfast for every meal or never eat breakfast again?
27. Chips dipped in mustard or carrots and celery dipped in mayo?
28. Room temperature melted ice cream or a burger with a hair in it?
29. Mayonnaise milkshake or salmon smoothie?
30. Hot dog shaped hamburger or hamburger shaped hot dog?
You might also like: This or That Questions for Couples
Deep This or That Questions
If you are an adult, then these deep this or that questions will be better for you. You can start a deep and romantic conversation with your spouse by using these deep questions.
1. Spend one month with family or one year alone?
2. Be a part of the Justice League or the Avengers?
3. Be a wise and older person for life or be young and beautiful forever?
4. Be an employee at a big company or CEO of a startup?
5. Speak animal language or all foreign languages?
6. Be a hard worker and earn respect or lose respect and earn more?
7. Spend one year without family or spouse?
8. Teach a naughty child or clean a person’s home?
9. Plenty of casual friends or one best friend?
10. Lose online contacts or real-life contacts?
11. Eat lots of chocolates for free or spend money on healthy food?
12. Hitch-hiking or traveling in a luxurious car?
13. Give up texting or alcohol for five years?
14. Have wheels as feet or swords as arms?
15. Rich and foolish partner or poor and loving partner?
16. Make money through an illegal business or be in loss?
17. Spend a month with an enemy or lose a best friend for a lifetime?
18. Marry the hottest person or the richest person?
19. Live without stylish outfits or life without a mobile?
You might also like: True or False Questions
Hard This or That Questions
We have created a list of hard this or that questions; these are some challenging and interesting questions if you ask them from your friends, they will be pleased, and the ensuing conversation will go on for quite some time.
1. Working-partner or a stay-at-home partner?
2. Work for Google Brain or Google Deep Mind?
3. Win $50,000 or let your best friend win $500,000?
4. Wear skirts with opaque tights or leggings?
5. Truly love someone you can never have or have someone you can never truly love?
6. Travel to France alone or go with your best friend?
7. Travel the world or focus on your career?
8. Trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
9. The perfect job or the perfect relationship?
10. Take $300,000 right now or a 45% chance to win 25 million?
11. Swim in a pool full of acid or moldy water?
12. Surround yourself with good people or smart people?
13. Superhuman strength or ability to heal quickly?
14. Steph Curry’s shot or LeBron’s athleticism?
15. Start a business or buy an existing business?
16. Spider-Man’s powers or Wolverine’s powers?
17. Spider-Man’s abilities or mind control over 1 million ducks?
18. Spend your life in prison or be executed?
19. Spend time to save money or spend money to save time?
20. Speak any language fluently or be able to talk to animals?
21. Sign to a major label or stay independent?
22. Serve one year in Iraq or Niger Republic?
23. Say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?
24. Save your pet or a random stranger out of a river?
25. Save your mom from a burning building or 10 babies?
26. Save the life of 1 human being or the life of 50 dogs?
27. Rich and unhealthy or poor and healthy?
28. Read for two hours or write for two hours?
29. Purchase a pair of jeans in a store or online?
30. Prepare your children for the future or prepare a future for them?
You might also like: Yes or No Questions
Good This or That Questions
These good this or that questions will urge your buddy to engage in a lengthy, wholesome discussion with you. Therefore, if you are seeking for good this or that questions, the ones listed below are ideal.
1. Pick your clothes by what looks good on you or follow latest trends?
2. Pay US tuition fees now or pay 40% income tax once you have a very good job?
3. Overprotective parents or neglectful parents?
4. No one at your funeral or no one at your wedding?
5. Never drink alcohol again or never cuss again?
6. Marry and divorce or never marry at all?
7. Lose your s#x organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life?
8. Lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
9. Live on Earth all alone or live on Mars with your crush?
10. Live in the universe of Game of Thrones or in The Walking Dead?
11. Know everything about one thing or one thing about everything?
12. Kill an innocent child for the good of the human race or allow the human race go extinct?
13. Invest in an A team with a B idea or a B team with an A idea?
14. Hire a teenage boy as a babysitter or hire a teenage girl?
15. Have your entire wealth doubled every month, or receive 50 million dollars right now?
16. Have any video game you want or any woman you want?
17. Have an ugly girlfriend or no girlfriend?
18. Go back to the past or Go forward into the future?
19. Give up your hearing or your eyesight?
20. Get chased by Deadpool or the Wolverine?
You might also like: Random Questions to Ask a Guy
Dirty This or That Questions
Glad, that you have reached a position in your relationship where you could ask dirty this or that questions without making each other ill at ease. Thereby, be ready to note down the questions as we are going to take you through a series of dirty this or that questions to ask your crush.
1. Have s#x in front of someone or watch someone have s#x in front of you?
2. Have your partner sleep with your friend or would you rather sleep with your partner’s best friend?
3. Sleep with your best friend’s boyfriend or brother?
4. Be caught cheating or catch someone cheating?
5. Have s#x with someone or watch someone having it?
6. Watch something erotic with me or read erotica loud while touching me?
7. Watch a girl on girl or guy on guy video to turn yourself on?
8. Talk with me about someone you fancy or fantasize about it secretly?
9. What is the best after-play act according to you, talking or cuddling?
10. What do you prefer for foreplay, s#xy songs, or p#rn?
11. What will you choose for a better s#x drive, coffee or chocolate?
12. What is hotter, romantic s#x, or no-feelings involved s#x?
13. Making out for 30 minutes or have s#x for 30 minutes?
14. Making out in the pool or jacuzzi?
15. Do you like to do it with the lights on or off?
16. What gives a better s#x appeal, bra or panties?
17. S#x on the mountain or on the beach?
18. Which flavor of ice cream would you like to lick from my body, vanilla or chocolate?
19. Have s#x on the bed or on the kitchen counter?
20. Will you have s#x, at 100 degrees or 0 degrees?
21. Would you rather have a s#x life where you only give or only receive?
22. Would you rather be a part of a threesome or invite someone to a threesome?
23. What would you choose, lace or leather?
24. Would you be okay having s#x with pubic hair or no pubic hair?
Flirty This or That Questions
Having a crush on someone is nothing wrong! If you are on your way to confess it, then do give heed to these flirty this or that questions before you make the first move.
1. Be polite and dishonest or straight and honest?
2. Be smart but accomplish very little or stupid but accomplish a lot?
3. Be educated or intelligent without education?
4. Listen to your favorite song list all day or only for an hour?
5. Clear your head of toxic thoughts or illusions?
6. Speak out your emotions or feel nothing at all?
7. Call your mom or dad first to share some good news?
8. Stay alone, locked in a room or with a lot of people?
9. Sleep for only 20 minutes a day or never sleep at all?
10. Date someone who is rich and boring or someone who is poor and moral?
11. Spend the day with a hot model or an honest man?
12. Eat all the fish in your aquarium or never have an aquarium?
13. Eat at a Chinese restaurant or an Indian restaurant?
14. Be an ambulance driver or a school bus driver?
15. Gloomy and rainy weather or hot and bright weather?
16. Change for improvement or embrace your flaws?
17. Live an adventurous but sad life or a very comfortable yet boring life?
18. Know everything about your spouse or tell everything to your spouse?
19. Support Free health care or free education?
20. Be a deal-breaker or sustain a non-profit deal?
Interesting This or That Questions
These this or that interesting questions are very entertaining. They’ll easily bring your party game into the next level and create a laughing atmosphere.
1. Fight a horse-sized duck or 1,000 duck-sized horses?
2. Do what your mind tells you or do what an expert tells you?
3. Defend a guilty person or prosecute an innocent person?
4. Date someone who is rich and boring or someone who is poor and mesmerizing?
5. Date a girl with a great face and bad body or a bad face and great body?
6. Break someone’s heart or have your hear broken?
7. Book a pre-made travel tour or build your own itinerary from scratch?
8. Become one of Apocalypse’s horsemen or Galactus’s herald?
9. Be yourself, and nobody likes you or not be yourself, and everybody likes you?
10. Be your first love’s second choice or your second love’s first choice?
11. Be without the Internet and your devices or your spouse for a month?
12. Be ugly and live forever or be attractive and die in a year?
13. Be stuck in a room with Joseph Stalin or Adolf Hitler?
14. Be painfully aware or blissfully ignorant?
15. Be financially bankrupt or emotionally bankrupt?
16. Be decent in everything or incredibly talented in one thing?
17. Be chased by 10,000 scorpions or 10 lions?
18. A pregnant teenage daughter or a junkie teenage daughter?
19. A life full of ups and downs or a monotonous life?
20. 1 million dollars right now or one penny doubling every day for thirty days?
This or That Questions for Couples
These this or that questions for couples are the greatest you can use if you want to have a romantic and fluent conversation with your lover; thus, you should read them and use these questions with your partner.
1. Read poetry together or go sailing on the lake?
2. Dance to slow music or go wild with retro disco music?
3. Spend the day together being pampered at a spa or enjoying a workout at the gym?
4. Come home to dinner on the table or ushered out to your favorite restaurant?
5. Find your lover waiting in a bubble bath or all packed for a surprise weekend getaway?
6. Write your own wedding vows or copy from a website?
7. Take a spontaneous trip together or plan every detail?
8. Spend the evening at home cuddling on the couch or painting the town red?
9. Try something new with your lover or stay with the tried and true?
10. Spend a holiday alone together or with family?
11. Receive a gift card from your favorite store or a wrapped gift, contents unknown?
12. Receive a single rose on your pillow or an expensive piece of chocolate?
13. Receive a love note on your car windshield at work or a s#xy text message?
14. Receive a box of candy or roses for Valentine’s Day?
15. Receive a greeting card or a balloon for a birthday wish?
This or That Questions for Adults
We’ve all had crushes at some point in our lives but to strike up a conversation with them is the hardest part of all. Take a glance over these this or that questions for adults to ask your crush and let your apprehension fade away.
1. In trouble: Call your dad or call your friend?
2. Miss a good family picnic or friends get-together?
3. Sun-kissed golden goddess or snow-white ice princess?
4. A lunch with your best friend or a grand celebration with your family?
5. Intelligent and less spoken or Funny and outspoken?
6. Be asexual or sleep with 10 different people every night throughout your life?
7. Enjoy s#x more or the company of your partner more?
8. S#xy and beautiful or Smart and interesting?
9. Call your ex to home or visit his/her home?
10. Never meet your ex or meet him with a kiss?
11. Get caught with another man by your parents or your spouse?
12. Make out with a friend’s partner or your ex?
13. Have s#x with a handsome peon or a bad-looking boss?
14. Curvy figure is more attractive or long hair?
15. Make out with anyone or Wait for a year?
16. Walk in on your parents or friends while making out?
17. Self-dependent or take the help of others to grow?
18. Be a part of rich dirty politics or a simple honest citizen?
19. Do you get hurt easily or do you hurt others’ emotions easily?
20. Give your surroundings more importance or yourself more importance?
21. Immoral people are infectious or poor people are infectious?
22. Pray for the world or pray for your family?
23. Spend money for others or save money for yourself?
24. Live a life of your own choice or struggle to make your parents happy?
25. Change according to People’s expectations or be yourself and spend your life alone?
This or That Questions for Friends
These this or that questions for your friends are extremely important to ask during a party full of friends since they serve as the beginning of the initiator for the discussion that you will have with your pals.
1. Low action guitar or High Action Guitar?
2. Surround yourself with Moral people or Smart people?
3. Start your own business or buy an existing business?
4. Spend your life studying books in prison or be a free criminal?
5. Spend time with animals or spend time with strangers?
6. Overprotective parents or Overprotective partners?
7. Never drive a car or always be the driver in your group?
8. Give up ice cream or pizza for the rest of your life?
9. Only have nightmares when you sleep or confess all of your deepest secrets?
10. Never need sleep, or always need 10 hours of sleep?
11. Watch the same TV show for the rest of your life or never find out the ending of your favorite show?
12. Reread your favorite book over and over or never read another book?
13. Only watch rom-coms or horror films from now on?
14. Have to call everyone instead of text or give up social media?
15. Run or crawl everywhere for the rest of your life?
16. Have a sibling read your diary or your parents embarrass you in front of your crush?
17. Sound like a bird or have a parrot repeat everything you say?
18. Sometimes fail but learn a lesson, or always succeed but never learn humility?
19. Live forever and watch friends and family die or live normal length and die before them?
20. Lots of affection but no romance or lots of lust but no affection?
21. Live in your own country and never travel, or only live abroad where you can’t speak the language?
22. Live alone your whole life or have a roommate your whole life?
This or That Questions to Ask a Guy
We have compiled some this or that questions to ask a guy, these questions will make you ask some random questions in your journey with some random guy and will make your journey amazing.
1. Live in a cabin in the woods or live in a condo downtown?
2. Photographic memory or terrible memory but high intelligence?
3. Bad job with good colleagues or good job with no colleagues?
4. Great physical strength or great mental strength?
5. Expertise in one subject or base-level knowledge in every subject?
6. Fulfilling career and no family or great family and bad job?
7. A few really good friends or lots of casual friends?
8. Be famous or have a famous member of your family?
9. What’s better: an only child or lots of siblings?
10. Win an Oscar for an indie movie no one saw, or be in a blockbuster movie that gets bad reviews?
11. Spend time alone without your phone or have your phone but be too busy to use it?
12. Use a flip phone forever or use a desktop forever?
13. The wisdom of Socrates or the tenacity of Alexander The Great?
14. The ability to bring people back from the dead or the ability to cure terminal disease?
15. Smartest person in the world or richest person in the world?
16. Live on campus or live in a shared house?
17. Write the essay the night before or the week before?
18. School uniform or wear your own clothes?
19. Detention for 8 hours or detention for every day of the school year?
20. Walk to school or take the bus to school?
21. Pick a new zodiac sign or pick a new birthstone?
22. Go to a theme park together or go to a beach resort together?
23. Be friends with my worst enemy or let me be friends with your worst enemy?
24. We each shave one of our eyebrows or we each lose one eye’s eyelashes?
25. Let me swipe for you on dating apps or let your mom swipe for you on dating apps?
26. Watch only your favorite movie for the rest of your life or never watch your favorite movie again?
27. Get a tattoo of my face or let me pick a tattoo for you?
28. Shop exclusively in person or exclusively online?
29. Let me pick out your house or let me plan your wedding?
30. Plan my bachelorette party or plan my bridal shower?
31. Be stranded on a deserted island together or be stranded on top of a mountain together?
32. Date your friend’s ex or have them date your ex?
33. Live with your best friend for the rest of your life or live alone?
34. Wear a bra to bed or never wear a bra again?
35. Never wear makeup again or never do your hair again?
36. Sew your own clothes or make your own skin-care products?
This or That Questions for Boyfriend
Before you approach your cute guy or boyfriend, consider that you him the right questions. For this reason, we have covered a lot of cute this or that questions for boyfriend.
1. A long-lasting relationship or a long-lasting fling?
2. Do I have a s#xy figure or a s#xy voice?
3. Give me a hug or give me a love bite?
4. Quality of romance or quantity of romance?
5. Give me chocolates or give me a dress?
6. Make out in a hotel room or in your bedroom?
7. Timepass with girlfriend or true commitment?
8. Share your passwords or share your past?
9. Give me your purse or give me your mobile phone?
10. Never disobey your girlfriend or never disobey your father?
11. One who loves more or one who gives more?
12. Rich and intelligent or simple and Golden heart?
13. Take me on a trip or take me to your home?
This or That Questions for Instagram
These this or that questions for Instagram are the best for your Instagram captions and stories, your followers will reply to these questions and your free time will pass amazingly.
1. To give respect you must check a person’s age or wisdom?
2. Children should obey their parents or should parents obey their children?
3. Dream about your boyfriend or your best friend?
4. A clever and money-making mind or a fool?
5. Ask me to impregnate you or to leave you?
6. Sleep with me every day or talk to me every day?
7. Marry your boyfriend now or never marry anyone at all?
8. Wear slippers and walk alone or walk barefoot with me?
9. Hug your boyfriend every day or sleep with your boyfriend once a month?
10. A friend who is Rich or a friend who is Pious?
11. Get sunburn or never come out in the Sun?
12. Beauty with brain or have no brain but beauty?
13. The girl of manners or the girl of looks?
14. Have a sweet voice or a sweet personality?
15. Sleep in your makeup or never wear makeup in your life?
16. Give up your makeup or give up your friend?
17. Separation of lovers or dying of one lover?
18. Your work is your entertainment or responsibility?
19. Valentine’s Day celebration or Marriage Anniversary?
20. Ancient literature or Modern Literature?
21. Live near a Mega market or a movie Hall?
22. Similar movie taste as your family or different?
This or That Questions As Icebreakers
This or that icebreaker questions are very amazing. Usually, there is one friend in our group of friends who can start an interesting conversation through ice breaker questions which makes our time pass well. So, read these group ice breaker questions, we hope they will be very interesting for you!
1. Be honest and get arrested or lie and escape?
2. Pray for the future or learn from the past?
3. More important: Mental Health or Physical Health?
4. Global warming or Bad Government: which is more harmful?
5. Fight for others’ rights or look into your own business?
6. Help your father in business or have your own business?
7. Cook with your mum or cook with your wife?
8. Have a street fight or fight in a closed room?
9. Do social service to impress a girl or strive for a greater salary package?
10. Cut your own hair or cut your sister’s hair?
11. Lose all your hair or become short in height?
12. Make friends with benefits or friends with fun?
13. Have a good personality or a good physique?
14. Go to gym thrice a week or go to gym 7 days a week?
15. Talk to a stranger girl about your pain or never discuss your pain?
3 Tips for Choosing This or That Questions
Here are some tips on how to use this or that questions. If you read them, you’ll find them very helpful.
- Comfortable questions:
Try to ensure that the questions you are asking your friends, your lover, or any other person, should be comfortable for him or her. These questions should not be against the mood of the person whom you are asking. If this or that question will be comfortable then your discussion will be healthy, and time will pass in a good way.
- Funny questions:
Try to add some fun to your questions, because these funny questions will be a source of enjoyment for you and your friend, and it will also develop the interest to start some good and amazing discussions with your friend. So, if you will add some fun to your questions then your friend will answer your questions happily and the questions will not get him bored.
- Short questions:
You should be careful while asking the questions that your questions should be not long so that the person whom you want to ask should not be bored with your question while listening, your questions should be short, and perfect so that the person you are asking can understand it easily.
Final Thoughts on This or That Questions
This or that questions are the one of the best ways to start some conversation to get rid of boredom, tension, and loneliness. If you are with your friends and boredom strikes, start the conversation with these questions.
We are all running a rat race and that’s why this or that questions are important as hilarious and great conversations lead to a relief of our tiredness and boredom.
This or that quiz can play a fundamental role in starting the conversation in every meeting whether it is online or in person. If you in a funny mood, you can make the whole forum laugh by asking this quiz among your friends. Whether you want to have a serious conversation or a funny one, you can start by asking any of these questions in the forum to break the ice.
We hope you had a good time reading through our article and will pass on to your friends and family too! After all these are the best questions you can use to break the ice!