If you plan to stay at home this weekend, you could do a segment on fun questions to ask your boyfriend. Not only men but also women must make an effort to get to know their partners better.
With our categories of fun questions to ask your boyfriend, this can go far smoothly.
According to studies, 83.7% of men prefer women with a good sense of humor for themselves. Laughter is what keeps the spark alive during some serious conversations especially when it comes to relationships.
These questions can also be used to rekindle a relationship after being together for years. Check out our collection of fun questions to ask your boyfriend for some ideas. Do this activity frequently, and be playful with your responses.
Table of Contents
Best Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Your boyfriend had a life before you, complete with awkward moments, great accomplishments, and failed relationships. There are several best fun questions to ask your boyfriend that you can learn about his secrets.
1. What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
2. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
3. If you could do any kind of magic, what kind of magic would you do?
4. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Bruce Jenner?”
5. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What’s something you love that other people think is gross?
7. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
8. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like?
9. What are three things you can’t live without?
10. You have five dollars to spend on anything you want at the dollar store — what do you buy?
11. Would you rather be turned into a hologram or into 2-dimensions?
12. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
13. If you could give your bunny a super power of some kind, what would it be?
14. When was the last time you peed in the pool?
15. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story, or Tweety bird?
16. Who are you most like, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Andy Dwyer, or Ron Swanson?
17. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
18. Have you ever watched really terrible children’s television just because you were bored?
19. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
20. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would be in it?
21. If you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
22. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
23. If there were a food that you absolutely couldn’t give up, what would it be?
24. What’s grosser: Yellow teeth or yellow toenails/fingernails?
25. What is the best mode of transportation?
26. If you were a biker, what would your biker nickname be?
27. Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?
28. What is the cheesiest pickup line you’ve ever tried to use on a girl?
29. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
30. Have you ever looked in the mirror and winked at yourself?
31. Where was the worst place that you had to fart?
32. When your dog farts, do you leave the room or tough it out?
33. Do you know how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
34. Would you rather crank call or ding-dong-ditch your neighbor?
35. What was your favorite thing to wear as a child?
36. What’s the food you like to have the most on your birthday?
37. What food do you love, but would hate as a Dairy Queen Blizzard?
38. What’s the worst nightmare that you’ve had that you can recall?
39. Will you do your best animal sound for me?
40. What’s the most cringeworthy thing you’ve ever said to someone you were attracted to?
41. If you could legally change your middle name, what would it be?
42. What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
43. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
44. If you had to watch the same movie, once a day for a month, which movie would it be?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Random Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Knowing your companion does not have to be so intense. These random fun questions to ask your boyfriend will elicit information about his childhood explorations and his absolute favorite flashbacks that he has experienced.
1. What is your favorite Britney Spears song?
2. What’s the most sentimental thing that you have?
3. What’s the biggest turnoff: stinky feet, sweaty armpits or bad breath?
4. You’re a criminal mastermind — what do you leave at the scene of the crime as your calling card?
5. If you were a wizard in Harry Potter, what would your Patronus be?
6. Who do we personally know that you would not want to meet under the mistletoe?
7. If you were on Cutthroat Kitchen, what three dishes would you hope for?
8. Would you rather go to Hogwarts, to Rivendell, or to the Death Star?
9. If you were the host of a TV show, what type of show would it be?
10. What’s something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time?
11. Faced with starvation, what would you still never eat?
12. What’s something that you love and you don’t understand why?
13. You ask my father for my hand in marriage and he says “Over my dead body!” Do you propose anyways?
14. What actress would you pick to portray me?
15. If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be?
16. Have you ever had a manicure or pedicure?
17. If you could speak any foreign language, what would it be?
18. If you could have any foreign accent, which one would you pick?
19. If you could put any kind of clothes on a hot dog, what would you put on it and why?
20. What would be the most disturbing thing you could find under your bed?
21. What’s the best, brightest idea that you’ve ever had?
22. What do you think about the most while you’re pooping?
23. If you had to eliminate one day of the week, which one would you eliminate and why?
24. What does your teddy bear think about you?
25. If your favorite type of noodle came to life and had something to say to you, what would it say?
26. If you had to dip something in mayonnaise and eat it, what would you eat?
27. If you could either not be able to recognize voices, or to not recognize faces, which would you choose?
28. If you could go back in time to any moment, what moment would you go to and why?
29. Which is better: a tiny scarf, or a tiny hat?
30. Which do you believe in more: the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy?
31. What do you think life will look like in 100 years?
32. How much do you think this computer weighs?
33. If you could dip anything into chocolate and eat it, what would it be?
34. If I went through all your stuff in your room, would I find anything surprising?
35. What’s something no one besides me knows about you?
36. What is something only your mom knows about you?
37. If you could get drunk with any historical figure, who would it be?
38. Would you rather go to Mars or Buenos Aires?
39. A genie comes out of your mobile phone and gives you three wishes — what do you wish for?
40. Would you rather fart every time you yawn or scream every time you sneeze?
41. How often do you stop to consider that we might all be holograms or something like that?
42. If your parents looked through your phone, would they find anything surprising in it?
43. If you could create an app that could do anything, what would it be?
44. What are all the positive things that could come from a nuclear apocalypse?
45. What are the rituals and celebrations around this holiday?
46. You think you hear me say “I love you under my breath.” What do you do?
47. What song have you listened to on repeat?
48. First thing you’d do if you had the place to yourself and a whole bunch of opera costumes?
49. If you were a type of instrument, what kind would you be?
50. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
You might also like: Freaky Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Cute Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Your partner most likely has tales you haven’t heard because they haven’t come up in conversation. These cute fun questions to ask your boyfriend will get him talking about his most memorable experiences.
1. Did you ever think that I looked completely crazy in an outfit of mine?
2. What is the one quirky thing about me that you adore?
3. If I was sad, how would you cheer me up?
4. What was your first impression of me when you saw me for the first time?
5. Do you think there is such a thing as being too much in love?
6. What are the little things that remind you of me?
7. Do you ever just think about me when I am not with you?
8. Would you ever take a shower or bath with me?
9. Do you ever want to go skinny dipping with me?
10. Did you ever think about kissing me before we had our actual first kiss?
11. Do you like romantic sh*t like kissing on the neck, cuddling, and PDA?
12. Would you be embarrassed to hold my hand in public?
13. What do you visualize when you are kissing me?
14. What about both of us is exactly the same since we first got into this relationship?
15. In what ways do you think we both have changed since we first got into this relationship?
16. Do you ever want to settle down and have children?
17. What is the sexiest fantasy you have ever had about the both of us?
18. What is your favorite way of showing affection?
19. Do you prefer big weddings or small ones?
20. What is your favorite way of receiving affection?
21. Do you like watching romantic movies?
22. Who do you think is the vulnerable one in our relationship?
23. What is the one thing you would like to change about our relationship?
24. Which trait of my personality drew you towards me?
25. If you had to give me a new nickname/pet name, what would you like to call me?
26. Where is your favorite place to hang out with me?
27. What is that one similarity between both of us that you absolutely love?
28. How often do you argue in the comments section with people on the internet?
29. What is that one difference between the both of us that you absolutely adore?
40. What is the funniest screw-up you have ever seen on Facebook or Instagram?
41. If you had to describe yourself in three words, which ones would you choose?
42. If money was not a factor, would you leave your job and travel the world?
43. What is that one thing on your bucket list you freak out about and keep pushing back?
44. If your life was a movie, what would you name it?
45. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
46. What is the worst yet most expensive purchase you have ever made?
47. Do you listen to your mind or heart when making important decisions?
48. Where would you choose to live if work and money were not a factor?
49. If you were forced to eat the same food for a month, what would you choose?
50. What are the three things that you wouldn’t change about your life, no matter what?
You might also like: Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Flirty Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Knowing how good your flirting skills are can help you add romance to a relationship. Rekindle the flame in your connection with the fun flirty questions to ask your boyfriend listed below.
1. Do you prefer eye contact or none during s#x?
2. What is the dirtiest thing you ever thought about me?
3. What is a s#x position you have never tried, but would love to try?
4. If you could choose what I was wearing, what would it be?
5. Have you ever had a dream about me?
6. Have you ever wanted to tear my clothes off?
7. What times of day do you think about me?
8. How does it feel when we make out?
9. Would you rather see me in lingerie or nothing at all?
10. What do my lips taste like?
You might also like: Cute Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Silly Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Is your lover hiding any oddities from you? Do you have any quirks you’d like him to be aware of? You can talk about it using our fun silly questions to ask your boyfriend.
1. What’s the most stress relieving thing you can get/do for less than 20$?
2. What names were ruined for you because you knew someone terrible with that name?
3. How often do you go into a room and forget why you went into the room?
4. What’s the funniest thing that someone has drunkenly confessed to you?
5. Did you ever get arrested or get into trouble with the police?
6. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever consumed?
7. Were you ever attracted to a teacher in school?
8. Have you ever had your pants pulled down in public?
9. Where’s the worst place you ever had to use the restroom?
10. Have you ever had to urinate in public?
11. What is the best compliment that you ever received from a girl?
12. Did you have a funny ambition when you were a kid?
13. If you are marooned on a deserted island, which Hollywood actress will you like to be with?
14. If you are given an option to be born as an animal or bird, what would it be?
15. Which comic character do you think I resemble?
16. Did you have a nickname that you hated when you were a child?
17. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
18. If you could be born in a different decade, what decade would you choose?
19. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
20. If a movie was being made about your life, what actor would play you?
21. What is the one movie you’ve seen more times than you can count?
22. What would you do if you could be a woman for a day?
23. Who would you rather hire: a personal trainer, a personal chef, or a housekeeper?
24. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
25. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
26. If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?
27. When was the time you laughed the hardest?
28. What is the weirdest reason you ever broke up with someone?
29. Would you rather have a sports car, a private jet, or a boat?
30. What was the worst date you ever went on?
31. What fitness craze, popular TV show, or other cultural phenomenon do you not understand?
32. Would you ever go on a reality TV show?
33. What fictional character do you wish was your best friend?
34. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever overheard?
35. Would you rather go a day without your phone or without toilet paper?
36. Would you ever go to your high school reunion?
37. What is the lamest pick up line anyone has ever used on you?
38. What fictional world do you wish actually existed?
You might also like: Deep Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Deep Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Finding out what makes someone turn is the best way to get to know them, and you can gain knowledge more about your lover with these fun deep questions to your boyfriend.
1. What is the worst joke you can come up with off the top of your head?
2. Which reality TV show do you think you would win?
3. Have you ever freaked out while meeting someone famous?
4. Which celebrity do you wish you could swap lives with?
5. What is your least favorite app that you can’t stop using?
6. What’s the weirdest thing in your search history?
7. What is the weirdest thing you believed while growing up?
8. What is the silliest pickup line you’ve ever used?
9. When was the last time you made a fool of yourself?
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
11. If your life was a reality show, what would the name be?
12. What’s the grossest thing you did as a kid?
13. What’s the first thing you’d do if you woke up as a girl?
14. If you were given $10,000 tomorrow, what would you do with it?
15. What’s a movie you’re embarrassed to admit you love?
16. If your life was a movie, what would be the theme song?
17. If coffee wasn’t legal, what would it be called on the black market?
18. What’s the funniest thing in the world to you?
19. Do you have an example of a product you disagree with that has not been improved?
20. How long would you be willing to switch genders for if you could?
21. Your dream name would be, if you had the chance to change your first name, what would you choose?
22. Is there anything that would prevent you from accepting immortality if you were given it with one condition?
23. What song would you choose to dance to if you had to compete in a dance competition?
24. If you had to choose a winner in a fight between A and B, who would it be?
25. Which animals would be uniquely qualified for certain jobs if they were as intelligent as humans?
26. When it comes to ice cream cones, how much ice cream should you use?
27. Is there anything that you think would be fun to top ice cream with that is not traditional?
28. What would you put on your city’s main street if someone let you put whatever you wanted there?
29. Do you remember a funny/strange thing a drunk friend confessed to you?
30. Have scientists discovered anything cool in the ocean?
31. Which names have you avoided because you knew someone terrible who shared the same name?
32. Have you ever wanted to learn how something was made or how it works but never did?
33. What would you do if you got to spend eternity with a group of people who died the same way as you?
34. If you had just your hands and feet, what would be the strongest animal you could beat?
35. What is the thing you often forget when entering a room?
36. Is there something you can buy/do for less than 20 dollars that will relieve stress?
37. Do you have any feelings of hatred toward any fictional villains?
38. How would each color taste if it had a taste?
39. Is there anything that makes your brain scramble just by thinking about it?
40. How do different hairstyles suit different personalities?
Crazy Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
It’s no secret that men can be a little shy at conversations. You can initiate fun crazy questions to ask your boyfriend that will make him think you are a convenient person to talk to.
1. Do you have any ideas about potential slogans for jobs/careers?
2. If you had to make up a conspiracy theory on the fly, what would it be?
3. If you were forced to live your life over again, what would you do differently?
4. What do most people underestimate or overestimate about you?
5. How did you behave at your manliest and least manly moments?
6. What do you think about pets and animals?
7. Where would you go if you dropped everything and went on a road trip?
8. Is there anything that differentiates you from other people?
9. Did you ever try really hard to enjoy something but just couldn’t?
10. What is the most obvious sign of weakness in a person?
11. What is the best thing about aging for you?
12. Which aspect of your parents’ raising you was the most valuable?
13. Which two lessons have you learned from your previous relationships?
14. How about those movies that made you cry so hard you may never watch them again?
15. Do you ever become angry for reasons you don’t understand?
16. Is there anything that makes you nervous?
17. Do you have any habits that annoy other people?
18. Is there anything you are too hard on yourself about?
19. Do you have any lessons you learned too late?
20. If you could have the perfect day, what would it be like?
21. Which event from the past would you most like to see recorded?
22. When a relationship ends due to cheating, can it be repaired?
23. Did you ever experience physical or emotional abuse in a relationship?
24. How do you feel when you are alone or around other people?
25. How do you feel about your greatest achievement?
26. What is your opinion about money being able to buy happiness?
27. Do you consider religion and spirituality important?
28. Have you ever thought about having children?
29. Would you mind telling me one secret you haven’t shared with me?
30. In our relationship, have I made you feel vulnerable?
31. Are there any aspects of our relationship that you feel need improvement?
32. How would you like to be hugged or kissed?
33. What was your first impression when we kissed?
34. Do you have a new nickname/pet name you would like to use for me?
35. Is there something you want to do together that we haven’t done before?
36. How would you describe your spirit animal?
37. What would you do with a treasure buried underground?
38. If you don’t have music playing, would you dance anyway?
39. When you walk, do you ever count your steps?
40. If you were attacked by a grizzly bear or hornet nest, which would you prefer?
Romantic Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
The fun romantic questions to ask your boyfriend can also be oriented towards the future. It reinforces optimism and can help you ease feelings of being suffocated or smothered.
1. What are your expectations for the relationship?
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
3. What’s your greatest talent?
4. What’s your astrological sign?
5. What is your conflict style?
6. What is your love language?
7. What were you like in high school?
8. What’s your weirdest habit or quirk?
9. Why did your last relationship end?
10. Are you a competitive person?
Being in a relationship makes it difficult to ask personal questions to your partner. Instead of spice, try some fun. Examples of fun personal questions to ask your boyfriend can be relevant.
1. What is the funniest dream you have had?
2. What is the weirdest thing you googled about in the last one week?
3. If you could be a star for a day, who would you choose to be?
4. If you had the power to choose your age, what age would you choose and why?
5. Were you ever so scared that you wet your pants?
6. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with a famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
7. Did you ever chase anyone in a car? If yes, why?
8. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?
9. If you could kill any character from a television soap, which character would it be?
10. If you can get back in time, which year would you visit?
11. If you had the power to bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
12. How many pizza slices can you eat in one sitting?
13. If you are stranded on an island, what three things and which three people would you get along with?
14. If today were your last day, what would you want as your last meal?
15. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you become a thief?
16. If you had to eat at KFC for one week straight, what would you eat there?
17. What is the strangest thing you ever ate and felt horrible about?
18. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with that money?
19. Which car could you drive for the rest of your life?
20. What movie location or universe would you like to live in?
21. What is something you love the smell or taste of that many others think is gross?
22. If you could be any age for the rest of your life, which age would you choose to be?
23. If you could start your life over, what would you change?
24. What is the strangest or most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
25. What place would you most like to go on vacation?
26. If you could be any character in a movie or TV show, who would you choose to be?
27. What are your hobbies and why did you choose them?
28. If someone only saw your Spotify or Netflix accounts, who would they think you are?
29. What do you buy too much of but seem to never have enough of?
30. What was the worst middle school fashion trend you participated in?
31. If you were an amateur wrestler/D-List superhero, what would your name be?
32. What’s a book you’ve never read but pretend to have read?
33. Be honest, how many hours a day do you spend on TikTok?
34. What’s the stupidest way you have ever hurt yourself?
35. What is the weirdest thing about you that most people wouldn’t guess from looking at you?
Intimate Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
The first step toward playing sexy games with your partner is fun intimate questions to ask your boyfriend. Make sure your queries are catchy enough to make him smile and feel good.
1. How big of a deal are special occasions for you?
2. What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
3. What was the first thing you thought when you met me?
4. If you could have three wishes from me, what would they be?
5. What is the first thing you think when you see me?
6. How do you think I should describe you to other people?
7. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a relationship?
8. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
9. What are some things I can do outside of the bedroom to keep the feelings of intimacy going all day?
10. Is there anything we haven’t tried that you’d like to?
11. Is there any secret that you have been hiding from me?
12. Is there any instance when it was hard for you to open-up to me?
13. Based on our relationship, what advice would you give people who are dating?
14. Is there something you don’t like in me or that irritates you?
15. How would you like to spruce up our marriage?
16. How can I meet your physical and emotional needs and desires?
17. How can I show you that I appreciate, respect, and listen to you?
18. What is the most cherished thing of our dating years?
19. What would you like me to do to make our marriage more interesting and exciting?
20. What is that one dream you want me to help you achieve?
21. If money didn’t matter, what would you want to do for a living?
22. What are ten things you would bring to a desert island?
23. What movie do you think best relates to our relationship?
24. What are your thoughts on us adding more quality time to our lives?
25. Do you feel insecure about anything in our relationship?
26. What do you envy most about our friend’s relationships?
27. Is there anything in your life currently you wish you could spend more time on?
28. What to you is the definition of cheating on someone?
29. Do you think it’s more important to follow your gut feelings or rational thought?
30. Do you have any concerns that you have no control over?
31. What do you think your life would be like without me?
32. What’s something romantic I could do for you?
33. Do you think we have the right balance between going out and staying in?
34. What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
35. What do you think about tying me up in the bedroom?
36. What’s something you love about me that is utterly unique to me and no one else you know?
37. What is your favorite part of the house to be intimate with me?
38. Has being with me taught you anything you didn’t know about yourself?
39. Have your priorities changed over time, or have they always remained the same?
40. Are you someone that nurtures or protects people around them?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about You
The best part about these fun questions to ask your boyfriend about you is that you can’t just say “yes” or “no.” You’ll quickly move into a purposeful topic if you ask these questions.
1. How would you handle another guy hitting on me?
2. Do you know what my dream wedding looks like?
3. Do you know what I want to do as a dream job?
4. Do you know what my natural hair color is?
5. Do you know who was in my longest relationship?
6. Do you know what my favorite food is?
7. Do you know when I want to get married?
8. Do you know what our family values are?
9. Do you know when we go to church?
10. Do you remember how we first met?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about the Future
Here are some fun questions to ask your boyfriend about the future. The answers will tell you where your relationship stands and where it’ll go.
1. If you see me in one piece when you come after work, what would you do first?
2. Which school do you think would be perfect for our kids?
3. What will you do when your kid comes after the first fight?
4. If your friends flirt with me, would you be angry at them or me for having some fun with them?
5. When we fight during the day we can’t sleep together at night, is this ok for you?
6. If we had a chance, would you plan a baby for the 29th of February?
7. What advice would you give your son when he starts dating a girl?
8. If we could live only ten years as a couple, what would we do in those ten years?
9. What’s the future plan you have done till now for us together?
10. What would be our kids’ names?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about Your Relationship
We all have doubts about whether we are with the right person. Will this relationship last? Check out our list of fun questions to ask your boyfriend about your relationship to help you relax.
1. How do you show your love for each other?
2. Do you get each other’s feelings without the need to say anything?
3. Would you say things got better or worse over the years?
4. Have you started to do something because of each other’s influence?
5. What hobby or skill would you like to learn together?
6. Do you fantasize about other people from time to time?
7. What do you think the future has in store for your relationship?
8. Would you be able to handle long distance for a prolonged period of time (over 1 year)?
9. What have you always wanted to tell me, but never had the guts to?
10. If we could recreate one day from our relationship, what day would you choose
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Know Him Better
To dig deep about your boyfriend before going further, it is necessary to ask fun questions to get to know your boyfriend. These will help you determine if he is the ultimate Mr. Right for you.
1. The best cartoon character you have ever seen?
2. Are you sure I would look sexy wearing glasses?
3. What would be the impact of health potions on the world?
4. If you ever become rich, what crazy things will you do?
5. Who would you bring back to life if you could and what would you do with them?
6. What would you pick as your new name if you had the opportunity?
7. Are you interested in going on a silent retreat?
8. Do you have any experience inventing things?
9. Do you think you would change anything if you had a chance to do it over again?
10. How would you describe your theme song?
11. How would you live in any fictional universe, whether it be from a movie, a TV show, or a book?
12. What tattoo would you get if you got one today?
13. When was the last time you broke a bone?
14. Has it ever occurred to you that you may have had a past life?
15. Which of your hidden talents are you most proud of?
16. What person would you trade places with if you could?
17. Have you ever played a prank on someone?
18. Have you ever thought about a completely different career path?
19. Higher education or high school: which did you prefer?
20. The first time you had a sexual experience, what did you think?
21. Do you have any significant others who influenced you the most before me?
22. When was the last time you spent time with your dad?
23. When you were a child, who was your favorite teacher?
24. Which of your own physical features is your favorite?
25. What would be another profession you’d enjoy?
26. Imagine yourself having grandchildren at some point?
27. When you were a kid, which movie was your first favorite?
28. Would you like to share a habit that very few other people have?
29. How does someone make you feel when they do gross or unhygienic things?
30. Have you ever been around a toxic person?
31. Are there any chores you dread the most?
32. What would a cult look like if you started it?
33. What song would you want on the radio if you were in a high-speed chase?
34. Is there a great idea you would like to try if you had money to spare?
35. How would you spend your free time if you were able to fly?
36. Is there something you would find at a theme park designed especially to make you happy?
37. When people are stressed out, what do they really need to chill about?
38. Is it possible to have a picnic outside under the stars?
39. Do you think that we work well together?
40. Is there anything about us that has remained constant since the day we got together?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
Individuals in remote relationships require funny questions to ask your boyfriend over text to keep the flash alive in their relationship. It is hard to live separated from the someone you love.
1 Is there any unnecessary product or service that you believe is necessary?
2. Is there something silly you are very proud of?
3. Is there anything you’ve eaten that’s been extremely spicy?
4. Do TP rolls hang over the edge or below the edge?
5. Have you ever danced in a crazy place?
6. Is there anything you wish you could eat that is inedible?
7. Do you know of any websites that should exist but do not?
8. Do you have any idea what aliens would look like?
9. When does your brain go into autopilot mode?
10. How has this year been the best year of your life so far?
11. Which subject would you study if you were forced to return to school?
12. Can you think of any relationship clichés that are true?
13. Where do you draw the line when it comes to relationships?
14. Is it possible for men and women to just be friends?
15. What skill would you like to have without having to work for it?
16. When you retire, what would you like to do?
17. What if you had someone ready to serve dinner to you every night at 6 p.m. Wouldn’t that be nice?
18. Is staying at home a more appealing option for you or being a working parent?
19. Would you say that I am more successful in my professional life or in my personal life?
20. How would you describe me in one word?
21. What are your thoughts on Elizabeth Warren?
22. Are you still in touch with any former lovers?
23. Why does it appear that the sun rises and sets?
24. Do you know what menstruation is and why women have it?
25. How would you describe the most beautiful person that you have ever seen?
26. What do you think is more difficult for men or women?
27. Which exercise would you never want to do again?
28. Have you always wished you possessed a certain talent?
29. When it comes to money, what can you do but spend it?
30. What kind of buried treasure would you like to find if you could find any kind of buried treasure?
31. You have a magic lamp, but the thing that comes out of it isn’t a genie. How can you tell?
32. If you are stuck in the mall for a night then what would you do?
33. What would you say to someone who has something on their face?
34. Which was the funniest social media screw-up you ever saw?
35. Can you imagine what you’d do in zero gravity?
36. If you had a choice, would you rather have McDonald’s or a healthy meal?
37. Do you have any nasty habits you can’t seem to kick?
38. What dessert would you choose if you could feed me?
39. Would you give me the last cookie if there were only one left?
40. If you lived in a cave, would you rather live under the sea?
41. What would you toss against a brick wall if you could?
42. What is the most relaxing thing you can get done or do for less than 500 rupees?
42. What names would you never give your own child?
44. How often does your brain put itself on autopilot?
45. What incredible thing do you wish you could eat?
45. If you had a secret lair like Batman or Superman, what would it be like?
46. What would you do first if you gained the ability to fly?
47. What should be the next advancement in shoes?
48. If you could change your first name, what would be the most epic name you could choose?
49. What’s the weirdest wrong number text or phone call you’ve gotten?
50. What crazy things will you do if you ever become rich?
51. If you could choose a superpower, what would you choose?
52. What’s the story behind your last Instagram photo?
53. If you owned a boat, what would you call it?
54. What kind of ice cream describes you best?
55. What would you do if a guy asked for your number?
56. What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
57. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
58. What’s the weirdest celebrity crush you’ve ever had?
59. If animals were as intelligent as humans, what types of jobs would certain animals be uniquely qualified for?
60. Where is the craziest place you have danced?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend While Texting
You’ll have to decide which fun questions to ask your boyfriend while texting, you believe will be most effective for your boyfriend and which questions you truly want to know the answer to.
1. What is your average number of workouts per week?
2. Are you familiar with multiple people with whom you have been physically in contact?
3. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever done?
4. Were you ever a part of the “cool kids” table in high school?
5. Have you ever lost a large amount of money?
6. Have you ever confused a girlfriend with someone else?
7. Is there still something you keep in your journal or diary?
8. Are you convinced that we evolved from animals?
9. Do you remember the last time you buried a time capsule?
10. Your family is very important to you. Do you enjoy spending time with them?
11. How many retirement accounts do you have?
12. How cool would a tree look if you had total genetic control over it?
13. Is there anything that needs to be improved in shoes?
14. When does something rarely go as planned?
15. On a rainy day, what is your favorite thing to do?
16. Which song do you like to sing at karaoke?
17. How would you describe the sound you love?
18. Do you remember sleeping with stuffed animals as a child?
19. Did you ever want a toy as a kid, but no one ever bought it for you?
20. Is there any ride at an amusement park that you just have to ride?
21. How do you feel better when you’re having a bad day?
22. What dish would you choose if you could cook it perfectly?
23. What is the strangest thing that you find appealing?
24. Is there any word or phrase that turns you on?
25. When we were together, what do you remember most fondly?
26. Do we communicate enough when we’re not together?
27. What positive impact are we having on each other?
28. Would you mind sharing how we can support each other better?
29. How satisfied are you with the level of intimacy we share?
30. Is there a love song that you particularly enjoy?
31. Which of your relationships has required you to make the biggest sacrifice?
32. What do you find most enjoyable about dating?
33. What are your thoughts on love at first sight?
34. When was the last time you kissed someone under mistletoe?
35. What has been the most absurd thing you have ever done to impress someone?
36. Has there ever been an idea you’ve always wanted to do for your couple’s Halloween costume?
37. Which of things would be the sexiest to wear on a date?
38. How would you describe my first impression?
39. Which relationship among the ones you have with friends and family do you value most?
40. How important is a physical connection or an emotional one in a relationship?
41. What are some traits you like about yourself?
42. What have you always been a snob about?
43. If you were forced to leave your house at a moment’s notice, what is the one thing you would grab to take with you?
44. Did you ever have a crush on anyone I know?
45. Who among your friends are your favorites?
46. What would you rather have – respect or unlimited money?
47. What is that one thing that you have never told anyone because you were embarrassed?
48. If someone you hate had something on their face, would you tell them?
49. Has someone ever confessed their secrets to you while being drunk?
50. If you were a girl, would you date Batman or Superman?
51. If you could be any superhero, who would you choose?
52. What is the story behind your latest Insta/ Facebook photo?
53. If you were ice cream, which flavor would you be?
54. What would you do if a guy was interested in you and asked for your number?
55. What kind of chocolate would you use to build your dream mansion?
56. What has been the strangest conversation you have ever overheard?
57. If you were a fruit, which one would you be and why?
58. If animals were as intelligent as humans, which animal would you hire as your secretary?
59. What silly things are you capable of doing that you take a lot of pride in?
60. What is the most puke-worthy drink you have consumed?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Humor is acceptable everywhere and at any time. Even in romantic relationships. Use your sense of humour during the conversations. Here are five suggestions for fun questions to ask your partner.
Communication is the most important and first suggestion for deepening your connection.
What irritates one another about the other should be discussed more openly. There are several fun questions to ask boyfriend that may aid in the relationship’s development of trust and comfort with one another.
2. Determine Your Needs
Determine what you need from your boyfriend and then ask your questions accordingly. Try to act in ways that take into account both of your emotions.
You will only have fun asking questions if you know exactly what you need to know about the other person.
You can ask random questions but it would be best to ask questions according to your need to know about any important answers.
3. Posing Embarrassing Inquiries
Another way to strengthen your relationship is to engage in a question-and-answer session. The fun things to ask your boyfriend don’t need to be embarrassing they can be simple.
Make sure no question is embarrassing to them. It should be fun and logical.
4. Time management
Make sure your partnership includes enough time for you to enjoy each other’s company.
Time management is of key importance when it comes to asking questions. It should not be too long or short. Just fun and brief questions which don’t drag the game.
5. Being observant
When your boyfriend expresses an opinion about the relationship, pay close attention. A genuine attempt to listen even if you don’t understand everything they’re saying can help a partner feel that you care about them and value the relationship.
First observe what type of questions do they like answering and then build your question category accordingly. This way you both will be comfortable.
Final Thoughts on Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Knowledge opens the door to compassion and love, and fun questions to ask your boyfriend can help you gain that level of understanding, allowing you to understand why your lover behaves or thinks the way he does.
Have you ever considered asking your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, or partner meaningful questions but in a humorous manner?
Fun questions to ask your boyfriend can be awkward at the beginning because we don’t know if they will feel comfortable answering them. But, you know your boyfriend the best and you know exactly how to structure them in a fun yet witty way.
However, these are the questions which keep the essence alive of every relationship. Just know when to ask the right questions at the right time.
A very important tip is that don’t overdo it and don’t push because that can be a big turn off for anyone. Just play it calm.
Fun questions to ask your boyfriend can also keep the relationship alive and never make it boring.