We are frequently on the lookout for things in common with our partners, which leads to us learning a lot of tastes and preferences by asking a lot of questions, ever made a list of questions to ask boyfriend?
How to Ask Boyfriend Questions Naturally?
- We all think about questions to ask boyfriend, but another question arises: how?
- You can easily get answers to your questions by creating a situation where you play a game like truth and dare.
- You can ask your boyfriend to let you do something different and come up with this idea.
- Trust us, it will appear natural, your boyfriend will not suspect, and you will receive the answers.
Questions to ask boyfriend help you to learn how well he keeps up with your important details, learning his views on various topics, and seeing what subjects stimulate him the most. The hour does not have to be particular, and the location does not have to be fancy. The ideal time and location might be whenever one of you is hanging out outside or relaxing in his or her apartment.
What Are Good and Intimate Questions to Ask Boyfriend?
In a relationship, asking great questions might be a game changer. Questions can also fall into a variety of categories. For example, charming, sweet, serious and many other emotions. Every category has its own importance and can be deeply connected with your relationship.
When most people hear the term “intimate,” they immediately think of bedroom chat, yet intimate inquiries may cover a far broader range of topics. They might range from your childhood fantasies to how your spouse envisions your future together.
Why Is It Important to Ask Boyfriend Romantic Questions?
Asking questions especially romantic ones is important because it helps to keep the spark alive in your relationship, forge a stronger bond and strengthen your connection. Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend may include: What was the first thing that came to mind about me when you saw me for the first time? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you wake up next to me in the morning? There are other things to ask your boyfriend, but romantic questions can instantly brighten up a dull relationship.
Table of Contents
Best Questions to Ask Boyfriend about Your Relationship
There are several questions to ask your boyfriend about your relationship. Asking the proper question at the right moment can assist us in determining what we want to accomplish with our life and strengthening personal connections. One of the most crucial relationship questions to ask your boyfriend is, “If you had to sum up our relationship in one word, what would it be?” What is the most concerning aspect of this connection to you?
1. Have you ever lived with a partner?
2. Do you want to have children?
3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
4. What is your love language?
5. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
6. How did you lose your virginity?
7. What is the weirdest thing that turns you on?
8. What were you like in high school?
9. When was the time you laughed the hardest?
10. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
11. What is your happiest childhood memory?
12. Have you ever had/would you ever have a threesome?
13. Have you ever/would you ever go to a dominatrix?
14. What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
15. What motivates you?
16. What challenging experiences have made you stronger?
17. What is your biggest fear?
18. What foreign country would you love to live in?
19. Do you like schedules or do you prefer to go with the flow?
20. What road trip would you love to take?
21. Are you willing to change for your partner?
22. Do you feel like you really understand what’s going on through your partner’s mind?
23. Is there trust between the two of you?
24. Would you say things got better or worse over the years?
25. What do you think the future has in store for your relationship?
26. Do you try to actively be part of something your partner enjoys?
27. Do you ever daydream about your partner, even if you regularly see them?
28. During a busy day, do you make it a priority to talk with your partner (even over phone), rather just text?
29. What’s the highlight of your relationship?
30. Do you prefer being alone, or with your partner?
You might also like: Dirty Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Funny Questions to Ask Boyfriend to Make Him Laugh
It is always a good idea to have some funny questions to make your boyfriend to make him laugh. There are many fun questions you can ask your boyfriend. For example, their favorite childhood memories, humiliating incidents, daydreams, and gourmet preferences.
1. What would you do if you could be a woman for a day?
2. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
4. Would you rather be hot or cold?
5. What is the weirdest reason you ever broke up with someone?
6. What celebrities have you met?
7. What is your pop culture guilty pleasure?
8. What word do you hate?
9. If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?
10. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
11. Have you ever been to a palm reader?
12. Do you ever feel like you had a past life?
13. Have you ever spent the night in jail?
14. Is it ever okay to lie?
15. What is your favorite part about dating?
16. What skill have you worked the hardest to master?
17. If you won the lottery, would you still work?
18. What was the best job you ever had?
19. Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
20. Which do you crave the most: stability or adventure?
21. Do you enjoy “childish” activities, like playing seemingly innocent pranks on your partner?
22. What would you say is the type of love between you?
23. Should your relationship be a “comfort spot”, or should it be filled with excitement?
24. When was it that you knew you loved your partner?
25. Is there anything you dislike about me?
26. What is the sexiest thing a partner can wear?
27. Are we enabling each other’s bad habits?
28. Which emojis would you use to describe me?
29. Do you get butterflies when you read my notes?
30. What is the difference to you between s#x and making love?
You might also like: Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Good Questions to Ask Boyfriend
These are good questions to ask your boyfriend that will break any awkward silences. There is so much to learn about each other. Questions to ask your bf may include What is one thing we have in common that you adore? What about me (other than a physical aspect) drew you in?
1. Have you ever been engaged or married?
2. What is your favorite city?
3. If you were going to start a charity, what would it be for?
4. Do you like talking on the phone?
5. What do you want to do when you retire?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Do you watch, read, or listen to the news?
8. What relationship cliché do you think is true?
9. What has been the best year of your life so far?
10. What is your favorite time of year?
11. If you had to go back to school, what would you study?
12. What are your relationship deal breakers?
13. What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
14. Do you think it’s possible for men and women to just be friends?
15. What cause have you volunteered for that you feel passionately about?
16. Would you rather be unique or understood?
17. What do you want your life to be like in 5 years?
18. Do you believe in soul mates?
19. Are relationships meant to last forever?
20. Do you like it when I wear cologne?
21. What is your most prized possession?
22. Who is the most important person in your life?
23. How good are you in saving money?
24. What happens more often than you’d like?
25. Who has completely lost your respect?
26. Would you braid my hair?
27. Would you kiss me on the nose?
28. What does being together mean to you?
29. If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest?
30. Do you think fighting in a relationship is healthy, or do you think it should be avoided?
31. What’s something you miss about your ex?
32. How did you and your ex handle your relationship problems?
33. If our relationship were a TV show, which TV show would it be?
34. What song would you compare our relationship to?
35. What’s your favorite activity to do to unwind or relax?
You might also like: Freaky Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Deep Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Some deep questions to ask your boyfriend will help you have a better understanding of any events they’d want to avoid at all costs—and why. Deep questions for boyfriend might help you get to know him on a deeper level.
1. What is your favorite thing about our relationship?
2. Do you like spending time with my family and friends?
3. Are you satisfied with the emotional intimacy that we share?
4. What one thing can I do to make our relationship better?
5. Are we changing each other in positive ways?
6. What do I do that makes you feel appreciated?
7. Do we have enough s#x?
8. How can we support each other more?
9. Are we enabling each other’s bad habits?
10. What is your happiest memory from our relationship?
11. Do you think we fight fair?
12. What hobby or skill would you like to learn together?
13. Do we spend enough time together?
14. Do I show up in your dreams or fantasies?
15. What have you always wanted tell me, but never had the guts to?
16. Would you ever quit your job or move to a new city for your partner?
17. How many times have you been in love?
18. Who usually says ‘I love you’ first in your relationships?
19. How do you like to celebrate anniversaries?
20. What would be the perfect Valentine’s Day?
21. If you became famous, would you like the limelight or miss your privacy?
22. In case you had three wishes, what would they be?
23. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
24. If you have the choice to name your kids, What name(S) would you choose?
25. What does your dream wedding look like?
26. What is your idea of a romantic honeymoon destination?
27. What do you want to do on Valentine’s Day?
28. Would you do a time capsule for our grandkids?
29. What is your idea of the perfect romantic gift?
30. If the world was going to end tomorrow, how would you make our last day together memorable?
31. Do you prefer movie dates or restaurant dates?
32. When something good happens, who’s the first person you want to tell?
33. If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
34. Are you a roller coaster person or a ferris wheel person?
35. What’s your favorite thing about the outdoors?
You might also like: Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Fun Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Using these opening questions for your boyfriend will help you build the correct tone and put you in the right frame of mind for the talk. Fun questions to ask your boyfriend consist of that if your 5-year-old self was to inhabit your current body, what is the first thing you think he would do?
1. What is the one movie you’ve seen more times than you can count?
2. If you could be born in a different decade, what decade would you choose?
3. Have you ever played Truth or Dare?
4. What was the most memorable dare that you accepted?
5. Would you ever go on a silent retreat?
6. If you could change your name to anything, what would you pick?
7. If you were going to get a tattoo today, what would it be of?
8. Have you ever pranked anyone?
9. What is your ideal date?
10. What couples Halloween costume have you always wanted to do?
11. What do you like most about yourself?
12. Have you ever snooped on a partner?
13. Have you ever been to therapy?
14. Who are you jealous of?
15. If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?
16. If you were going to invent a cocktail, what would it be?
17. What is the lamest pickup line anyone has ever used on you?
18. Have you ever won a contest or a raffle?
19. Would you ever go to your high school reunion?
20. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever overheard?
21. If you found out you were pregnant right now, how would you react?
22. If I had to move halfway across the world, would you come with me?
23. Guess what I like about you the most?
24. Do you prefer a passionate kiss or a long warm hug?
25. What did you think when you first met me?
26. What’s your favorite meal to cook for date night?
27. What cute name would you want to give me?
28. What setting do you think makes the perfect date night atmosphere?
29. If you could travel anywhere in the world with me with no monetary restrictions, where would we go?
30. What do you think is most important for communicating in our relationship?
31. Have you ever had your pants pulled down in public?
32. Were you ever attracted to a teacher in school?
33. Did you ever complete a really challenging dare?
34. Did you ever get arrested or get into trouble with the police?
35. What’s the best/worst part about dating?
You might also like: Intimate Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Romantic Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend are necessary to uplift your relationship. Knowing how they want to spend date night, what the most appealing feature they find in others, or what their favorite romantic movie is something that can bring you close.
1. What was your first kiss like?
2. What is the most important quality you look for in a partner?
3. Who was your first crush?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
6. Have you ever kissed someone under mistletoe?
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
8. What is the sexiest thing a partner can wear?
9. What is more important in a relationship: an emotional connection or a physical connection?
10. Do you keep mementos from past relationships? (Cards, notes, photos, gifts)
11. What is your favorite love song?
12. What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done to impress someone?
13. Would you move to a new city for your partner?
14. What have you always wanted to teach me?
15. If we could recreate one day from our relationship, what day would you choose?
16. Do you like to plan dates or would you prefer that I planned more dates?
17. What is something you could never forgive in a relationship?
18. Where have you always wanted to go with me?
19. Out of all the dates we’ve gone on, which was your favorite?
20. Are we a positive influence on each other?
21. What’s your most scandalous memory of us?
22. What is something little I do that makes you smile?
23. What moment would you want to relive again and again?
24. What makes you super happy in our relationship?
25. What are three key elements in a successful relationship?
26. If you were told you had a terminal illness, what would be three things you’d want to do?
27. Do you think a proposal should be a grand public display or a private intimate moment?
28. What’s one of my best qualities?
29. What was your first sexual experience like?
30. Do you have a sexual fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
31. Do you like seeing me in dresses?
32. What’s something that will make me fall in love with you instantly?
33. Have you ever forgotten to do something extremely important, and what was it?
34. What is your favorite childhood memory and why?
35. Would you ever go bungee jumping with me?
Spicy questions to ask your boyfriend might turn your relationship around in an instant. What is your most heinous sexual fantasy? Which portion of my body is your favorite? Below are examples of dirty questions you can ask your boyfriend.
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to try in bed?
2. When was the first time you ever mast##bated?
3. In an ideal world, how many times would you have s#x in a week?
4. Have you ever been attracted to a man?
5. What is your number one sexual fantasy?
6. How do you feel about p##n?
7. What is your favorite part about s#x? (Foreplay, teasing, penetration, oral s#x, pillow talk, etc.)
8. Have you ever/would you ever go to a dominatrix?
9. What kind of p##n do you like?
10. Where is your favorite place to have s#x outside of the bedroom?
11. Have you ever been walked in on during s#x?
12. What are your most sensitive erogenous zones that don’t always get attention? (Nipples, ears, neck, etc.)
13. If we were going to role play, who would you want me to dress up as?
14. What words or sexy phrases turn you on?
15. What s#x toy have you been dying to try?
16. Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
17. Do you like the lights on or off during s#x?
18. Do you like the French kiss?
19. Can you resist the temptation to want s#x?
20. Do you like it when I taste your c#m?
21. Does the idea of getting caught during s#x excite you?
22. Is there a type of outfit or clothes you find sexy that you’d like to see me in?
23. Who is more likely to survive the Hunger Games—me or you?
24.Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
25. What’s the most reliable way for you to org##m with a partner?
26. What do you enjoy most when I go down on you?
27. Are you interested in incorporating s#x toys into partnered s#x?
28. What do you think is your best attribute as a boyfriend?
29. How many times did you want to kiss me before our “official” first kiss?
30. How would you describe the feeling of being in a relationship with me?
31. If I was feeling down, what would you do to lift my spirits up?
32. Would you ever dress up funny and go out with me in public to make fools out of each other?
33. Which historical figure would you like to get drunk with?
34. If I asked you to blindly follow me, would you do that?
35. What do you value most, friends and family or romantic relationships?
Serious Questions to Ask Boyfriend about the Future
When you are in a relationship which is serious, you may want to chat about the future or have questions to ask your boyfriend. It might be about their work, financial ambitions, or anything else you believe is significant.
1. Do you want to get married?
2. If you want children, how many children do you want?
3. What is the best gift you’ve ever given a partner?
4. If you could change one thing about me what would it be?
5. Would you consider adopting children?
6. Do you like using s#x toys?
7. Would you feel comfortable telling me if our s#x was growing stale?
8. Would you ever be interested in going to a s#x club together?
9. Could you ever see yourself in a long-distance marriage?
10. Would you ever take me out on a picnic under the stars?
11. Would you risk your life to save mine?
12. Would you take my hand to dance, even if nobody was on the dance floor?
13. Would you ever quit your job to travel the world?
14. Would you rather live in a cave or under the sea?
15. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
16. Are you a good kisser?
17. Can you undress me with just your mouth?
18. Would you Netflix and chill with me, but the only condition is to watch adult movies all night?
19. If you could have s#x in any location in the world, where would it be?
20. If I told you I wanted to have s#x right now, what would you do?
21. Do you see yourself with me in the future?
22. How do you feel about holding my hand in public?
23. Where is your favorite place to chill with me?
24. Would you introduce me to your family?
25. Which do you prefer more—kissing in the dark, under the Sun or in the rain?
26. When did you decide you wanted us to be officially together?
27. Do you prefer a date watching Netflix and chill alone, or going out at the movie theater?
28. Where would you want to go on vacation with me and why?
29. If I were to make you breakfast in bed, what would you want it to be?
30. If we could spend our next weekend anywhere we want, where would it be?
31. If you could go back in time and change anything about our relationship, what would it be?
32. Would you ever jump out of a plane for me?
33. Do you enjoy talking with me when you have free time?
34. What makes you feel bonded in our relationship?
35. What do you like to do after school?
Cute Questions to Ask Boyfriend
The correct questions might help you learn about someone in a pleasant and exciting way. What do you think it’s like when we hold each other? When did you discover you liked/loved me? Discover more cute questions to ask your boyfriend below.
1. When you were a kid, what career did you want to have?
2. Did you go to summer camp?
3. Who was your role model growing up?
4. What did you and your friends do for fun in middle school?
5. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon?
6. Did you have any pets growing up?
7. If you could cook any dish perfectly, what would you choose?
8. What is your happiest childhood memory?
9. Did you ever sleep with stuffed animals?
10. When you’re having a bad day, what makes you feel better?
11. What are your favorite scents?
12. At an amusement park, what ride do you just have to go on?
13. What sound do you love?
14. What toy did you always want as a kid, but no one ever bought for you?
15. What was your favorite thing to do during recess?
16. What candy do you hate?
17. If you could relive one day in your life, what day would you choose?
18. If you have a billion dollars, what do you think your life would be like?
19. If you could go to the moon, would you?
20. What cartoon character do you think is the hottest of all time?
21. What does it feel like to you when we’re lying next to each other?
22. If you had only 2 minutes with me, what would you want to do?
23. Where do you like to kiss me the most?
24. Where is your favorite placeto be kissed?
25. How does it feel to kiss me on the wrist?
26. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I’m calling you?
27. Aside from being sexy all day, what do you do for a living?
28. Do you believe in miracles?
29. Do you have a celebrity crush?
30. Do you like reading romantic poems?
31. Do you remember some of the details of our first date?
32. Were you nervous/anxious before our first kiss?
33. What’s your biggest deal-breaker during a date?
34. Would you carry me in your arms if my feet hurt?
35. Are we both lovers and best friends?
36. What do you enjoy or dislike about FaceTime and/or phone s#x?
37. What is something I say or do in bed that makes you feel uncomfortable?
38. What do you miss the most when we’re not physically together?
39. What goals do you both have for your relationship in the next few years?
Sexually Intimate Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Intimacy is one of the most anticipated and equally terrifying phases. There is a lot of strain on intimacy, and the prospect of it might be overpowering. What was the most recent filthy dream you recall having? Below are some of the most sexually intimate questions you can ask your boyfriend.
1. Do you like giving and/or receiving oral s#x?
2. Do you own a vibrator?
3. Does the thought of two men having s#x turn you on?
4. What is the sexiest quality a partner can have?
5. Have you ever made a s#x tape?
6. What are your favorite places to be touched?
7. What is the hottest thing a lover can say in bed?
8. Have you ever made a booty call?
9. Where are your least favorite places to be touched?
10. Ideally, how long should s#x last?
11. Do you read erotica?
12. Have you ever been to a strip club?
13. What is the sexiest book you’ve ever read?
14. What is your favorite way to relax?
15. What words or sexy phrases turn you on?
16. How high is your s#x drive?
17. Do you prefer rough or romantic?
18. What sexual adventures do you want to go on in 30 years?
19. Will you choose to have s#x on the bed or on the kitchen counter?
20. Do you like it when I choke you?
21. What is your biggest nightmare?
22. What is the best gift you’ve received for your birthday?
23. Would you ever make love with me in the water?
24. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of my body would you look at first?
25. On a scale of 1 – 10, rate how much I satisfy you?
26. If we were in a movie theater, and I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do?
27. Dо уоu рrеfеr gіrlѕ who have lаrgе brеаѕtѕ оr a lаrgе bоttоms?
28. What are your views on bedroom toys?
29. What is the best and most satisfying comment you have ever gotten after the action?
30. What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me?
31. Have you named your package?
32. How many rounds do you think you could go?
33. Do you mind sending me a sexy photo of you?
34. What’s the longest intimate session for you?
35. Have you ever done it with more than one woman in one day?
Random Questions to Ask Boyfriend
You can use these random questions to ask your boyfriend to find out unexpected things about a guy you have dated for months. Questions like A bear is charging at you. You have seconds to act. What do you do? What do you think is your favorite month of the year? Why?
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
2. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
3. Do you ever feel like you had a past life?
4. What is your hidden talent?
5. If you could inhabit any movie, TV show, book, or other fictional universe, where would you live?
6. What is your theme song?
7. Do you collect anything?
8. Do you have any superstitions?
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in any language, what language would you choose?
10. Have you ever tried to invent something?
11. Have you ever been skydiving?
12. Have you ever cheated on anyone?
13. What is your biggest regret?
14. What was the most difficult time in your life?
15. Out of your friends and family, whose relationship do you admire the most?
16. Who do you think has it harder: men or women?
17. Can you explain to me the process of menstruation and why it occurs?
18. Who is the most beautiful person you can think of?
19. What is the funniest thing I’ve ever said to you?
20. Would you rather be a stay-at-home parent or a working parent and why?
21. What would you do if I answered the door without clothes on?
22. What sexy scene from a movie would you want to recreate with me?
23. Do you like to use your tongue?
24. Would you say you’ve been on Santa’s naughty or nice list most?
25. What is your thought on having a third person joining our bedroom?
26. Have you ever thought about ripping my clothes off?
27. Have you had a dirty dream about me?
28. What is your favorite part of a lady’s body?
29. If your love-making can be described by a weather event or a natural disaster, what would it be?
30. What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row?
31. Have you ever watched adult content just before making out?
32. Would you let me pleasure you while you were driving?
33. Where would you wаnt to tоuсh and kiss me, if you had a chance right now?
34. Where’s the most uncomfortable place you’ve ever done it?
35. If we were in bed now, would you ѕtаrt wіth thе uрреr оr dоwn part of my body?
36. Who is your favorite teacher?
37. Have you ever had s#x?
38. Have you ever been drunk?
39. What’s one of the biggest failures in your life?
40. Have you ever been engaged before?
Personal Questions to Ask Boyfriend
A successful relationship necessitates open and honest communication with each other about anything and everything. Personal questions to ask your boyfriend can be like do you prefer being the dominant one or the submissive one? Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
1. What event made you mature as a person the most?
2. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
3. Do you prefer a good hug or a good kiss?
4. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
5. What’s your favorite way to show affection?
6. Would you kiss me on the neck?
7. How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
8. What do you see when you close your eyes kissing me?
9. Where is your favorite place to be massaged?
10. Would you hold my hand in public?
11. When was our most romantic kiss?
12. Do you like to cuddle?
13. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
14. Do you like it when I touch your face?
15. Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
16. What’s one thing that you’ve never told anyone?
17. Who is your favorite family member?
18. What’s the best way to earn somebody’s respect?
19. What’s your favorite animal and why?
20. What music do you like that you wish you listened to more?
21. What are you a snob about?
22. How do you fight off procrastination?
23. How curious are you?
24. If you had to eat the same food for a month, what would it be?
25. What would you do if money and work were not factors?
26. If your life were a movie, what would it be called?
27. What word describes you better than any other word?
28. How often do you get into arguments with people on the internet?
29. Would you ever quit your job to travel the world?
30. Who is someone you looked up to as a kid?
31. Have you ever been complimented for being so good in bed?
32. Have you ever slept with a stranger?
33. Do you have any special skills?
34. Would you shout my name to the world from the biggest skyscraper?
35. Is there anything about me that inspires you to do things differently?
Flirty Questions to Ask Boyfriend
There are several flirty questions to ask your boyfriend that may both make him apprehensive and spice things up. Curvy or straight figures, for example? Is your hair down or up? Is it my place or yours?
1. Would you kiss me in public?
2. Would you ever take a bath with me?
3. What do you feel when you look into my eyes?
4. Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
5. How many sexual partners have you had?
6. How did your last relationship end?
7. How would you handle it if you thought another guy was hitting on me?
8. Have you been tested for STDs/HIV?
9. Are you able to keep your anger under control?
10. What are some of your ideas for how to keep a relationship strong over time?
11. If one of my friends flirted with you, would you tell me?
12. Have you ever been attracted to a woman?
13. Are you satisfied with our s#x life?
14. What do you do when no one is watching?
15. What are you usually thinking about when we’re kissing?
16. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
17. What song makes you think about me?
18. Which trait of mine drew you towards me?
19. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
20. What does love mean to you?
21. Would you step out in public without wearing underpants if I asked you to?
22. What will you choose for a better s#x drive, coffee or chocolate?
23. What’s your most hardcore fantasy?
24. Do you prefer hair down there or all bare?
25. What’s more important … b##bs or butt?
26. Do you like to close your eyes when I kiss all over your body?
27. Would you rather never have oral s#x again or never have penetrative s#x again?
28. I heard kissing burns a lot of calories. Want to help me exercise?
29. If you could only have one romantic night every year, what would you do?
30. Would you rather have a great s#x life but not get along well, or get along great but rarely have s#x?
31. What is the cutest thing about me?
32. Would you ever write a poem/story about me?
33. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
34. Is there any flower that reminds you of me?
35. Would you ever want to lie on the grass and watch the stars with me?
Freaky Questions to Ask Boyfriend about Sex
This collection of freaky sex questions to ask your boyfriend can assist you in keeping the flame of your love alive. Is there anything you’d want to tell me about your nasty dreams? Is it easier to chat nasty over the phone than on Facetime?
1. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
2. What is your favorite place for making love?
3. What is your biggest turn-off?
4. What does your perfect day look like?
5. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
6. Where is your favorite place in the entire world to go?
7. Would you rather hug me for 6 seconds or kiss me for two seconds?
8. What should people in a healthy relationship get out of it?
9. What is your most favorite sexual memory of us?
10. Which romantic movie reminds you of us and our love?
11. What did you actually learn about physical affection from your parents?
12. What’s more important, sexual chemistry or spending time together?
13. What is your position on premarital s#x?
14. How important do you think s#x is in a marriage?
15. What is your favorite outfit?
16. What do you love the most during foreplay?
17. Can I smell your panties?
18. What do you wear to bed if you are in the mood?
19. What is the most adventurous thing you think you have done till now?
20. What is your horror s#x story?
21. What color underwear would you like to see me in?
21. What makes you climax the most during s#x?
22. If you walked in on me watching a sexy movie, what would you do?
23. Would you love to do doggy style with me?
24. Do you like using lubricants?
25. What would be more thrilling: angry s#x or makeup s#x?
26. What is your preference between men taking the lead vs. women taking the lead?
27. Would you let me push you against the wall and make out with you?
28. Would you rather use a colorful or crazy-patterned condom?
29. Can you fake an org##m right now?
30. Would you rather taste a blueberry-flavored condom or a banana-flavored condom?
31. When you’re alone, do you ever imagine that I’m there next to you?
32. What’s the craziest thing you would do for me?
33. What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
34. How would you describe me in one paragraph?
35. Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
36. Will you send me a gif that captures your current mood?
37. Will you send me a screenshot from your favorite show?
38. What’s your favorite social media site?
39. Who was your first crush and why did you like her?
40. When was the last time you cried in front of someone?
Questions to Ask Boyfriend Over Text
Texting is our primary means of contact these days; that’s just the way it is, to the point where when someone phones, you assume there’s an emergency. Are you searching for some questions to ask your boyfriend over text? Below are for you.
1 Would you ever surprise me with lingerie?
2. Which clothing item is your most favorite and why?
3. Do you feel h##ny right now?
4. How many adult toys do you really own?
5. Do you like playing rough?
6. Would you rather have the best s#x of your life once or mediocre s#x every day?
7. Do you like watching me touch myself?
8. Would you play oily Twister with me?
9. Do you prefer to give or receive?
10. Do you like experimenting with different positions?
11. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
13. Are you friends with any of your exes?
14. What social causes do you feel passionately about?
15. What are your life goals?
16. Do you prefer doing it in the morning or night?
17. Do you prefer top or bottom?
18. Do you like experimenting with different positions?
19. What is your favorite body part to lick ice cream from?
20. Would you rather lick someone’s hand or chick?
21. Would you rather lose your s#x orgns forever or gain 200 pounds?
22. What is the largest age gap between you and someone you have ever done it with?
23. Do you like to smell your partner while having s#x?
24. Want to try s#x as quietly as possible, as if we’re trying not to get caught?
25. Would you like to do something dirty in the bathtub?
26. What would you do if I told you I am alone at my house?
27. Will you have s#x, at 100 degrees or 0 degrees?
28. Would you rather kiss someone who always wears lots of lip gloss or who always has chapped lips?
29. What’s an “imperfection” on my body you find sexy?
30. Do you love doing a mouth-f##k?
31. If I had to move away really far for some reason, would you join me?
32. If you could describe my personality in 5 words, what would they be?
33. Do you find me the kind of girl you’d take home to your parents?
34. What is your ideal type of movie to watch with me?
35. Have you ever been in love before me?
36. Do you believe anyone should be able to get married?
37. What keeps you up at night?
38. What story cliché do you actually like?
39. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
40. What’s your favorite thing to do at a party?
5 Tips for Deepening Your Relationship with Boyfriend
The most important and first suggestion for deepening your connection is to communicate. What annoys each other about the other should be discussed more honestly. There are several questions to ask boyfriends that might help the relationship build trust.
- Being Attentive
Pay close attention when your boyfriend has an opinion regarding the relationship. A genuine attempt to listen—even if you don’t entirely grasp all they’re saying—can assist a partner feel that you care about them and respect the connection. Remember that your spouse is only expressing emotions, which may have more to do with their past than with you. Deep listening is a profound act of charity during such moments.
- Asking Questions
Playing Q and A is another way you can build up your relationship. The truth questions to ask your boyfriend have become so simple. The questions whose answers can make you stress-free about relationships This is a common misunderstanding. Its just like questions you ask your boyfriend to test his love.
- Time Management
Make sure your partnership includes enough time for you to enjoy each other’s company. According to John Gottman’s research on couples, developing your connection in good ways helps provide a crucial foundation for love and connection to flourish.
- Set Priorities
Balancing a tricycle Examine your partner’s desires and requirements. Try to act in ways that take into account both of your emotions.
When you’re feeling ignored or unhappy, it may appear unfair or even irritating to be the one who initiates this sort of adjustment and shows greater sensitivity to your spouse and your relationship.
These tips are a life saver for your relationship if followed properly.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Knowledge is the doorway to compassion and love, and inquiries assist us get that degree of understanding, allowing us to learn why our spouse behaves or thinks the way they do. Have you ever wondered what meaningful questions to ask your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, or partner? Questions to ask boyfriend aren’t always easy because we have no idea if they would be comfortable enough to answer it.
Always make the other person comfortable and whereas questions to ask boyfriend are essential as they help you to know him better. Questions also contain different categories like random, flirty, honest, juicy, romantic and also weird. Weird questions to ask your boyfriend can be weird for the first time but trust us it will bring you close. Juicy questions to ask your boyfriend can also maintain the spark of the relationship and never keeps it dull.