Nothing could be more perfect than having a loving partner to spend life with. But just wait. Do we acknowledge that love fair enough? No, because both of us could be too busy in our daily routine. This makes us neglect each other.
Table of Contents
Super Funny Questions for Couples
You might also like: This or That Questions for Couples
You must be bored by watching TV all the time and want to find something to occupy your free time. Then you are at the right place. We have a funny couples quiz for you and your partner that will give you the best time pass ever.
1. Which sport do you think they’ll invent next?
2. Do you think cavemen had nightmares about cavewoman?
3. Which would you prefer to have as your roommate?
4. Which musician do you think would make the best teacher?
5. What sound would be the scariest if you could hear it?
6. What body part would you like to remove?
7. What song best describes your marriage?
8. Do you have a favorite out of your kids?
9. When was the first time you considered a divorce?
10. What song would you play if you were at a party?
11. Would you still date me if I told you I didn’t like your favourite song?
12. Which one would you rather have?
13. Who was the worst teacher you’ve ever had?
14. If I were to go missing, where would you most likely find me?
15. If you could give me up to make one of your wishes come true, what wish would that be?
16. What is one thing you wish could exist but doesn’t at the moment?
17. What would be your dream job?
18. Which Indian reality show do you think I could win if I participated?
19. What is your least favourite scent?
20. Would you rather have a horn or a tail?
21. Would you rather have a night out with someone goofy or freaky?
22. Would you rather eat raw meat or eat dead fish?
23. Would you rather wet your pants or sit in a wet chair?
24. Would you rather kiss a frog or turn into a frog?
25. Would you rather have to dance every time a song came up or have to sing every time a song came up?
26. Would you rather lose a dollar every time you hear a swear word or have a dirty thought?
27. Would you rather be wrongly held in jail or a mental facility?
28. Would you rather swim in a pool of jam or a pool of Nutella?
29. Would you rather empty a bucket of water with a teaspoon or a sieve?
30. Would you rather miss your train stop or miss your connecting flight?
31. Would you rather whisper or shout all the time?
32. Would you rather stay on a dying planet or take your chance on a new unprobed planet?
33. Would you rather deal with a crying baby or a petulant child?
34. Would you rather not be able to go out during the day or at night?
35. Would you rather have hands for feet or have feet for hands?
You might also like: Romantic Questions for Couples
Refresh you sense of humor by firing away funny couples questions at each other and shock each other with witty and stupid answers each of you receive that you would never forget for the rest of your lives.
1. Have you ever gone to a corner store and stolen a candy bar?
2. How long do you think you’d survive in a zombie apocalypse?
3. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
4. If you can still remember, what are your funniest childhood memories?
5. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
6. What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn’t smell particularly good?
7. Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of a huge crowd?
8. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
9. Can you show me the hidden apps in your phone?
10. If I will fail a driver’s test, in which part will I fail?
11. Has someone caught you dancing in front of the mirror?
12. Where was the most embarrassing place you have ever farted?
13. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
14. What do you think is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
15. If you could remove one color in the whole world, what would it be and why?
16. If you could ask me a funny question, what do you think would it be?
17. What secret conspiracy would you like to actually start letting other people know?
18. If you were to be banned from your local library, what would be the reason?
19. Have you ever made a prank call to someone you don’t know?
20. What’s one thing your dogs could say that would completely ruin your image if they could talk?
21. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
22. What are three items you might purchase at the grocery store to get strange looks from the cashier?
23. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too?
24. Do you have a habit of going for a walk while sleeping?
25. What was your first computer game?
26. What music would you like to be played at your funeral?
27. Have you created a rumor about yourself just to be the talk of town?
28. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
29. If you had a special ability, what would it be?
30. What are the things you would like to change if you became God for a day?
31. What is the most interesting place you’ve ever been to?
32. Would you like to be married or be in a live-in relationship in the future?
33. Have you ever been in a car crash where you were at fault?
You might also like: Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples
Good Funny Questions for Couples
It is a pure bliss to have memories to share with your better half. In order to add to these happy moments of your life we bring you a funny questionnaire for couples that will have you both rolling on the floor with laughter.
1. Which app on your phone do you use the most?
2. What excuse have you recently used to avoid doing something?
3. What was the last book or series you wished you could live in?
4. What would you do with the money if you won a lottery?
5. If you had to relocate, where would you least like to live?
6. What is the strangest Amazon purchase you’ve made or nearly made?
7. Can you describe our friendship in three words?
8. Have you ever lied about your age in order to gain access to a bar or a nightclub?
9. Before there were dictionaries, where did dictionary makers search for the definitions of words?
10. Do you have a habit of saying absurd things while you’re sleeping?
11. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep because of something that happened that day?
12. If you could invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would you invite?
13. If you had to choose one fruit, what would you like to be?
14. What do we do when we reach retirement age?
15. Which one would you choose – having eyebrows or having eyelashes?
16. Why do we refer to an alarm clock as going “off” when it actually turns on?
17. Have you ever had a teacher call you in class when you had no idea what was going on?
18. If you had to start a rumor, what would it be?
19. What is the one thing about yourself that you would like to change?
20. What is the funniest name you have ever heard in real life?
21. Have you ever failed to prepare for an exam before the day you were supposed to take it?
22. Can you make yourself seem like a psychopath by just one text?
23. Have you ever approached a stranger and said something that later turned out to be your best friend?
24. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do?
25. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve given someone as a gift?
26. If we were to have a boxing match, who do you think would win?
27. Have you ever offered to help anyone else with their homework in return for something specific?
28. Would you rather be forced to wear shoes every second of your life or never be able to wear shoes again?
29. Which aspects of mine do you admire and which do you despise?
30. What would you do if you could replace all of the grass on the planet with something else, and why?
31. In all honesty, what are some of your guilty pleasures that you are willing to admit?
32. In terms of appearance, which athlete do you believe most closely resembles you?
33. What will people be nostalgic for in 500 years?
34. What do you want to be in your next birth, and why do you want to be that?
You might also like: Would You Rather Questions for Couples
Random Funny Questions for Couples
Surprise your soul mate by hitting upon them some of our random funny questions to ask married couples to have a great time together.
1. Which song you always refuse you like, because it’s embarrassing but you really enjoy it?
2. Why do we call it lipstick if it doesn’t stick our lips together?
3. Do you think poison is the most fruitful sleeping medicine?
4. What did your family do on Christmas morning?
5. What’s your most memorable birthday party from when you were a child?
6. What fun traditions did your family have?
7. What makes you feel the most peaceful?
8. If you were an animal, what would you be?
9. If you could see any performer, alive or dead, in concert, who would it be?
10. What’s the first thing you would do if you received one million dollars?
11. If you had to live in another country, which one would you pick and why?
12. If you could bring one pet back to life, which one would you choose?
13. If you could swap out a piece of furniture in this house, what would it be?
14. When you think of home, what do you imagine?
15. If you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
16. What body part is the most important to you – your hands or your eyes?
17. What’s the weirdest food you’ve heard about that you would be prepared to try?
18. What’s the strangest skill you would most like to learn?
19. If you could turn back time, what decision of yours would you reverse and why?
20. What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?
21. What one month on the calendar would you like to eliminate?
22. If you could own the world’s largest collection of anything, what would it be?
23. What is the greatest goal you want to achieve in the next five years?
24. What do you think happens to you when you die?
25. What is one attribute of your mother that you see in yourself?
26. What was your funnest subject in high school & which one did you dread?
27. What hobby would you like to take up together?
28. What did you want to be when you grew up?
29. What is one thing you wish that you were really good at?
30. What do you hope your life looks like in five years?
31. If you could change something about the way you were raised what would it be?
32. What famous person would you want to meet?
33. If you won a multi-million dollar lottery what would you do with the money?
34. If you weren’t doing what you do now for a career, what would you do?
35. What was your favorite family tradition?
36. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
37. What would you like to build if you knew how?
38. When home alone, do you shut the door when you use the bathroom?
39. Would you rather be a painter, writer or musician?
40. Would you rather be on the cover of Time, People or Food & Wine magazine?
You might also like: Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Rapid Fire Funny Questions for Couples
It is never too late to get to know each other better and there is nothing more suitable than playing questions game. To assist you we have a bunch of funny rapid fire questions for couples.
1. Do you prefer social time or alone time?
2. Would you rather find your dream job or win the lottery?
3. Which weighs heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of steel?
4. Do public restrooms make you self-conscious?
5. What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
6. What’s your biggest screw-up in the kitchen?
7. Chocolate or vanilla?
8. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know?
9. Who or what is your nemesis?
10. What’s your idea of a perfect date night?
Would You Rather Funny Questions for Couples
There are numerous ways to ask get information from your spouse. Apart from standard what when questions, we provide you with the opportunity of more amiable form of funny would you rather questions for couples that will help you get your answers for sure.
1. Would you rather have a smelly armpit or mouth?
2. Would you rather be a vampire or a vampire hunter?
3. Would you rather have a partner with the power of immortality or invisibility?
4. Would you rather have a roommate that eats a lot or sleeps a lot?
5. Would you rather wear flip-flops or crocs to a wedding?
6. Would you rather have noisy neighbors or petty neighbors?
7. Would you rather have crooked teeth or a crooked nose?
8. Would you rather bleach or shave your hair?
9. Would you rather have a weird-looking nose or ears?
10. Would you rather talk in your sleep or sing in your sleep?
11. Would you rather have a foreign object in your ear or eye?
12. Would you rather have a ring stuck on your finger, or your wrist stuck in a jar?
13. Would you rather accidentally drop your phone down a toilet bowl or drop it in a puddle of vomit?
14. Would you rather live in a haunted house for a week or go to jail for a month?
15. Would you rather live like a dog or a cat for a day?
16. Would you rather watch your favorite movie or read your favorite book?
17. Would you rather lose all their teeth or hair?
18. Would you rather be with someone who snores loudly or farts in their sleep?
19. Would you rather have a partner who throws a tantrum or a partner who cries inconsolably when upset?
20. Would you rather have a very naughty partner or a drab partner?
21. Would you rather wake up with a squeaky or crooked voice?
22. Would you rather fart in a crowded elevator with your family or coworkers?
23. Would you rather take a vow of celibacy or silence?
24. Would you rather wear your significant other’s underwear or go out with no underwear?
25. Would you rather mistakenly kick your significant other in bed or roll off the bed?
26. Would you rather win a cash prize that you didn’t know the amount of or win the latest model of your dream car?
27. Would you rather ride a donkey or a camel a long distance?
28. Would you rather find the lost city of Atlantis or discover life on Mars?
29. Would you rather be your favorite character in a movie or be your favorite character in a book?
30. Would you rather be surrounded by butterflies or surrounded by doves every time you sneezed?
31. Would you rather be lost in the African Safari or the Amazon jungle?
32. Would you rather have a flying car or a car that can drive on and under water?
33. Would you rather everything you drew became real or be able to read people’s minds?
This or That Funny Questions for Couples
During a family dinner, it is usually difficult to initiate a conversation.
Here, we have your life saver, funny this or that questions for couples that will bring a cycle of giggles and continuous chuckles.
1. Be a monkey for a week or a robot for a month?
2. Mom scolding you in public or dad not talking to you?
3. No sweets again or no spicy food again?
4. Superpower of invisibility or ultimate strength?
5. Full battery on the phone or full gas in the car?
6. Rich and few friends or poor and more friends?
7. Would you rather play naked twister with a new partner or watch a movie about the Kamasutra with a stranger?
8. Babies dressed as animals or animals dressed as humans?
11. A store where every item is free or a restaurant where every dish is calorie free?
12. Comedian in serious film or serious actor in comedy film?
Are you worried about your stagnant marital life? Do you want to spark a life into it? Then just get your hands on our funny most likely to questions for couples and hit you partner with them to enjoy and rejuvenate your marriage.
1. Who is most likely to quit job and go travelling?
2. Who is most likely to cook dinner in the evening?
3. Who is most likely to forget a birthday?
4. Who is most likely to do something strange while out on a date night?
5. Who is most likely to start an argument in public?
6. Who is most likely to fall asleep after we get it on?
7. Who is most likely to be arrested for something stupid?
8. Who is most likely to buy a gift the other person hates?
9. Who is most likely to surprise the other by bringing home a puppy?
10. Who is most likely to discuss our private life in public?
11. Who is most likely to get lost somewhere they’ve lived for years?
12. Who is most likely to start a fad diet?
13. Who is most likely to forget to buy a birthday card for their partner?
14. Who is most likely to refuse to lose an argument?
15. Who is most likely to leave clothes all over the bedroom floor?
Taking out the time from your busy schedule and making some efforts to improve your relationship is a commendable approach. Thus we are providing you with a set of funny questions to ask married couples about their relationship.
1. What is the best compliment that someone could give you?
2. Do you prefer sentimental or practical gifts?
3. Who is your role model in your career?
4. If you were going to start a charity, what would it be?
5. If you could no longer live where you live now, where would you want to move?
6. What do you think makes a good leader?
7. What would you do if you had no financial obligations?
8. How does your current life compare to what you imagined for yourself?
9. What is your favorite date you have ever been on?
10. What is your favorite place you have been?
Funny Questions for Couples on Date Night
Leave your kids with their grandparents and plan a date night full of giggles and silly answers with our funny date night questions to accompany you both tonight.
1. If you could relive one day of your life, which day would you pick?
2. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
3. Do you have a preferred kind of noodle for your mac & cheese?
4. Did you ever have a favorite childhood toy?
5. What goes on your favorite ice cream sundae?
6. What’s your favorite thing for me to wear?
7. Which country would you like to visit together?
8. If you could become a master artist, why type of art would you make?
9. Choose one and explain your choice: dog, cat, fish, or bird?
10. What’s the goofiest knock-knock joke you know?
11. What’s something you’ve tried that you thought you’d hate but actually ended up liking?
12. Do you have any wardrobe accessories you can’t live without?
13. Is there anything that you to do to reduce stress?
14. Which celebrity chef would you want to learn from?
15. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
16. Are you a mountain person or a beach person?
17. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
18. What kind of pet would you love to have?
19. If you could only watch one sport and all others were banned for the rest of your life, which sport would you choose?
20. What are one or two things you don’t understand about the generation that precedes yours?
21. What are one or two things you don’t understand about the generation after yours?
22. If you had to run for public office, what would you run for?
23. In your childhood, what’s a food that you used to really love that you can’t believe you ate?
24. Which game show do you think you’d definitely win?
25. Have you ever been in a stage production?
26. Which sports team would you rename, and to what would you rename them?
27. What’s the funniest lyric you’ve ever misheard?
28. What fast food place are you ashamed to admit you love?
29. If you were in charge, what holiday would you create?
30. What do you think about astrology and horoscopes?
31. If you had to, what would you change your name to?
32. What is one superpower you would hate having?
33. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
34. What is one song that can always pull you out of a bad mood?
35. What food do you wish you cook like a world-class chef?
36. What pizza topping would you absolutely never eat?
37. What is the happiest you have ever felt?
38. What was your favorite class in high school?
39. What wild animal would you love to befriend?
40. If you could have a vacation home anywhere, where would it be?
41. What popular book or movie do you just not like?
42. If you could go back and time, where would you go?
43. Do you wish you had more or less siblings?
It’s a special time at night after your kids go to bed early. To make most out of this time to gather, here is a small effort on our part by giving you below some funny questions to ask your significant other.
1. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
2. If you could pick one superpower, what would you choose?
3. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the chance?
4. Which historical figure would you most want to work for?
5. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
6. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
7. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
8. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
9. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead), who would it be?
10. If you had a time machine, which period would you travel back to?
11. If you could kill of any TV character, who would it be?
12. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
13. If you could make one legal thing illegal, what would it be?
14. If you could interview an alien, what would you ask them?
15. If you were a rapper, what would your name be?
16. What would be your game plan if there was a zombie apocalypse?
17. What would you do first if you woke up as the opposite gender?
18. In a movie of your life, who would play each of the characters?
19. What’s the first thing you would do if you became president?
20. If you could go on a night out with any celebrity, who would it be?
21. What is the most elaborate thing you would buy if you were a billionaire?
22. Have you ever walked into a glass/window door?
23. Are you a die hard fan of any sports teams?
24. Have you ever accidentally fallen asleep during intimacy?
25. Do you have an embarrassing fart story?
26. If you could ask me anything and have me answer truthfully, what would it be?
27. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
28. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
29. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
50. What’s the first thing you’re going to do next time we see each other?
51. What is one commonly held belief that you just don’t buy into?
52. What song comes on the radio and makes you feel all the feels?
53. If you could meet one person today, living or dead, who would you choose to meet?
54. What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?
55. How do you feel about mixing Play-Doh colors?
56. What’s the most recent comedy special you’ve seen?
57. What’s one skill you’d like to learn or improve?
58. What type of beverage do you drink most in a day?
59. Which amusement park ride would you head for first?
60. What’s your favorite thing to see at a circus?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Your Partner
Sometimes you may want to have an amusing talk with your partner, but not sure how to get it going. We are here to help with funny questions to ask your partner.
1. If you could kill any character from a television soap, which character would it be?
2. If you can get back in time, which year would you visit?
3. If you had the power to bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
4. How many pizza slices can you eat in one sitting?
5. What is the ugly scar you have and how did you get?
6. If you are stranded on an island, what three things and which three people would you get along?
7. If today were your last day, what do you want as your last meal?
8. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you become a thief?
9. If you had to eat at KFC for one week straight, what would you eat there?
10. Which is harder to give up – coffee or alcohol?
11. Do you think funerals should have stand-up comedy performances?
12. What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
13. What is the strangest thing you ever ate and felt horrible about?
14. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with that money?
15. How many selfies do you take during the day?
16. Which car could you drive for the rest of your life?
17. Who would you be most excited to get a postcard from?
18. What cartoon characters would you proudly wear on your underwear?
19. If you could have any job in the world and money was no concern, what would you choose?
20. What is something you think is seriously underrated?
21. What’s one seemingly normal thing that really grosses you out?
22. If you could choose a single pet (alive or dead) to be immortal, which would you choose?
23. What is one thing you thought you’d love, but you ended up hating it?
24. If you could become curator of any museum, which museum would it be?
25. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
26. Is there a talent you always wished you’d had?
27. If you could learn to make one thing really well, what would it be?
28. Who would you choose to play James Bond and/or his love interest?
29. What is one physical trait you’ve always been proud of?
30. Do you, or have you ever had, a fear that seems silly?
31. Is there a pet that you’ve always wanted to have?
32. If you could give anyone (alive or dead) a hug, who would you choose?
33. What is something you’ve always wanted to see or experience in real life?
34. If you could have tickets to any play or musical, what would you see?
35. If you could speak another language, what would you choose?
36. What is one historical event you wish you could have been present for?
37. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
38. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
39. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Your Spouse
Funny questions to ask your spouse work great to have a nice talk together and make him/her laugh. They’ll easily help you bond closer.
1. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with a famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
2. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
3. What are the most exciting things you’ve ever done on a dare?
4. As a school kid, did you ever do anything that warranted you getting sent to the principal’s office?
5. What scene from a non-horror movie scared you as a child?
6. If you had a clone, how would you make use of him/her?
7. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
8. What is the funniest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
9. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
10. Would you rather always speak your mind or never speak again?
11. Given the power to go back in time, what’s the one thing that you would change in the history of our world?
12. If you were given the chance to bring one fictional character into our reality, who would it be?
13. What would you do if you suddenly turned completely invisible for a day?
14. What should we name our very own planet?
15. What were your favorite shows when you were a child?
16. If you passed away today, what would you want your final arrangements to be?
17. What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
18. Would you rather live in a glacial environment or a desert environment?
19. Growing up, what were the nicknames that people gave to you?
20. If you could swap lives with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
21. Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
22. What does your dream house look like?
23. Which do you prefer: the sunrise or the sunset?
24. If you were given the chance to live the life of any fictional character, who would it be and why?
25. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
26. What is the weirdest thing you googled about in the last one week?
27. If you could be a star for a day, who would you choose to be?
28. If you had the power to choose your age, what age would you choose and why?
29. Were you ever so scared that you wet your pants?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Each Other
Funny couple questions to ask each other are important to keep the spark in marriage. So keep them in hand and bring them out regularly to refresh your relationship.
1. What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?
2. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
3. What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
4. You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
5. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
6. What are some things that are okay to occasionally do but definitely not okay to do every day?
7. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
8. Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
9. What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
10. What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
11. What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
12. What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
13. What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
14. If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
15. What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
16. If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
17. What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
18. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
19. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
20. What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?
21. Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
22. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
23. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
24. Where was the most in appropriate / most embarrassing place you’ve farted?
25. What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?
26. What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
27. What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
28. How many chickens are necessary to kill hippo?
29. Which TV series would be most suitable for your life?
30. What was the most embarrassing “caught in 4K” moment?
31. What would be your parents’ reaction if they took a look in your messenger?
32. What is the most inappropriate object in your fridge?
33. How many slices of pizza can you eat in one sitting?
34. If you knew you would see no one all day, what would you wear?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
3. If you were trick or treating, what candy would you trade away every time?
4. If you could learn to cook one meal perfectly, what meal would you select?
5. If you could only save one (non-living) item in a fire, what would you save?
6. What is something that you think is seriously overrated?
7. If you had to get a tattoo tomorrow, what would you get?
8. What do you think is too serious to joke about?
9. If you had one week to live, what would you do?
10. If you could make up tomorrow with one new skill, what would you want it to be?
Final Thoughts on Funny Questions for Couples
It is high time that you take a back seat and have a look at your marital life. You may be surprised to discover that how much time you have missed in life that could have been spent with your partner.