Hot seat questions are an instant way to know someone. No matter how well you know them, there are always things that are left uncovered and for this purpose hot seat questions game is the perfect game to get to know a person without being in an actual serious conversation.
This game, consisting of hot seat questions has a lot of variations. You can play it in teams, where one team could challenge other to answer as many questions as they could in a certain time limit, or they can also include another variation, by including judges in the hot seat game questions, in order to award points for the most interesting answers.
Moreover, as the host has a chance to diversify the questions to ask on hot seat, the guest also has the leverage to ‘Pass’ the question, if it is a bit uncomfortable or inappropriate. So, without any further due, let’s dive into the sea of hot seat questions to develop a connection and blow the gaff.
Best Hot Seat Questions
Are you in need of the best hot seat questions for the upcoming game? Well, then we have got your back with the amazing compilation of hot seat questions for fun. Get a look!
1. What was your most recent random act of kindness?
2. What is one of your favorite family traditions?
3. What was your first job?
4. What is the scariest or riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. What is an assumption people make about you?
7. In your opinion, what is one of the best qualities in a person?
8. What is the most bizarre thing you’ve ever witnessed someone else do?
9. What are three topics you could talk about for hours on end?
10. Who would you consider to be your “hero”?
11. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity, if so who?
12. What is something you are passionate about?
13. What are some special talents you possess?
14. What is one story you remember your family telling you growing up?
15. What would your ideal house look like, and where would it be (city, country, lake, mountains, etc.)?
16. What do you do/where do you go to relax and be at peace?
17. What is something that can always make you laugh?
18. What is one of the most spontaneous things you’ve ever done?
19. Who is someone you deeply admire, and why?
20. What is one of your greatest accomplishments you are most proud of?
21. What is something you enjoy that others might think is weird?
22. Have you ever had a near death experience, if so, describe it?
23. If you were in deep trouble, who is the first person you would contact for help?
24. What is your favorite season, and why is it?
25. If you could know the answer to any question, what would that question be?
26. What is one of the best gifts someone ever gave you?
27. How would your best friend describe you?
28. What is one of the best jokes you know by memory?
29. Knowing what you do now, what advice would you give yourself 5 years ago?
30. Do you have a favorite sports team, and what is it?
31. Have you ever traveled out of the country, if not, where would you go?
32. If you moved to a place where you didn’t know anyone, how would you go about meeting people?
33. What is something that makes you extremely uncomfortable?
34. What was your favorite childhood television show to watch?
35. What is your favorite and least favorite ice cream flavors?
Funny Hot Seat Questions
Hot seat game questions are not always some crucial questions, instead; they have a touch of a fun element as well. For this reason, we have brought you a bunch of funny hot seat questions for game.
1. What’s the most useless talent you have?
2. What will finally break the internet?
3. Who is the messiest person you know?
4. What’s the closest thing to real magic?
5. What would you name your boat if you had one?
6. What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
7. What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
8. What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
9. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
10. What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?
11. What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
12. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
13. What is something that’s true that nobody agrees with you on?
14. Have you ever thrown someone an extravagant party?
15. Would you rather stay in or go out on a Friday night?
16. What’s your most embarrassing moment in grade school?
17. Which word would you use if you could only use one for the rest of your life?
18. If you were given the chance to steal something, what would it be?
19. Who is your greatest enemy?
20. What food should taste better than its appearance?
21. What was your favorite childhood book?
22. What is something your brain wants to convince you to do but you have to fight it?
23. Which would be the smartest animal if they could all talk?
24. What’s your favorite toy when you were a child?
25. Have you ever counted your steps while walking?
26. What is the best name you could think for a cat?
27. Would you take it if you had the opportunity to be immortal?
28. What is the most stupid thing you’ve done in your entire life?
29. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in this country, what would you like to do?
30. If you could be a Hollywood celebrity, who would you like to become?
31. What is your main reason for getting out of bed every day?
32. What is the strangest thing your teacher has ever done?
33. What is the best color in the rainbow?
34. Would you rather have 20 hobbies or a single passion?
35. Who is your favorite YouTube vlogger?
Deep Hot Seat Questions
There is no better way to push someone to spill the beans than by deep hot seat questions. Here are some hot seat questions to ask your guest and drive them to unravel some secrets.
1. Do you believe in the paranormal, or have you had any paranormal experiences?
2. If you went to the zoo right now, which animal would you visit first?
3. What are some of your nicknames, and which is your favorite?
4. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What is your biggest irrational fear?
6. What would a dream vacation look like for you?
7. What scary movie did you watch growing up that haunts you?
8. If you could go to any concert right now, who would you go see?
9. What is your go to pizza order?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Where was your birthplace, and do you still live there?
12. What would you consider to be your spirit animal?
13. Which of your past birthdays was your favorite?
14. What is your dream job?
15. What is one thing you excelled at in school?
16. What was your favorite or funniest Halloween costume?
17. Which of your family members are you closest with?
18. What is your favorite movie genre?
19. What is one of your first memories?
20. What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
21. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
22. What is one thing you deeply regret?
23. How would you describe your style?
24. When was the last time you cried?
25. What would you do if you won the lottery?
26. What would you perform at a talent show?
27. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
28. What would be the title of a book about your life?
29. What was your favourite subject in school?
30. What were you like a child?
31. What was your favourite activity as a child?
32. What superpower would you want?
33. What stresses you out?
34. What (physical and personality) trait do you like best about yourself?
35. What kind of music do you like?
Interesting Hot Seat Questions
If you are looking for interesting hot seat questions, then we are glad that you have arrived at the right place because this page is going to cover a couple of questions for the hot seat game.
1. What is your life mantra or motto?
2. What is your ideal vacation?
3. What is your happy place?
4. What is your hidden talent?
5. What is your go-to pickup line?
6. What is your favourite thing about your hometown (or where you live)?
7. What is the nicest thing that someone has done for you?
8. What is the most thoughtful gift you have received?
9. What is the longest time you have spent in a moving vehicle?
10. What is something you have always wanted to try?
11. What is something you are not very good at?
12. What is something on your bucket list?
13. What is something we don’t know about you?
14. What is one thing you would change about yourself?
15. What is one of your strengths?
16. What do you like to do in your free time?
17. What is a deal-breaker in relationships?
18. What is a misconception that people have about you?
19. What dish would you bring to a potluck?
20. What do you admire most in your best friend or significant other?
21. What do you consider fun?
22. What attracts you to certain people?
23. What are the three most important things in your life?
24. Which letter of the alphabet describes you best?
25. Which household chores do you not mind?
26. Who would you call to bail you out of jail?
27. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
28. Who is your celebrity crush?
29. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
30. Who is a role model in your life?
31. Do you want to get married?
32. What was the best thing that happened today/this week?
33. What was the last movie you watched?
34. What are you looking forward to?
35. What was the last book you read?
Juicy Hot Seat Questions
A rapid-fire session without juicy hot seat questions is quite boring. Therefore, to spice up your hot seat game, choose the juiciest questions out of all because the juicier the question, the better it is!
1. What are you waiting for?
2. What is one of your goals?
3. What do you want to eat right now?
4. What are you worried about?
5. Who is your all-time favorite Disney character?
6. Which of the two smells better, fresh-cut grass or bread baking in the oven?
7. Have you ever thought of what your future baby will be named?
8. What’s the best type of cheese for you?
9. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
10. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
11. How many pillows do you sleep with?
12. What form of public transportation do you prefer?
13. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
14. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
15. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
16. Do you collect anything?
17. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
18. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
19. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
20. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real?
21. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
22. What’s your favorite fast food chain?
23. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
24. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
25. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?
26. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
27. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
28. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
29. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
30. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
31. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
32. What three things do you think of the most each day?
33. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
34. How many languages do you speak?
34. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
35. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
Good Hot Seat Questions
It could be really tricky to know someone, who is new to you. Good hot seat questions can prove to be a great source of developing a connection between the two beings. Have a look at the given questions and select as per your choice.
1. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
2. What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
3. What social stigma does society need to get over?
4. What’s something you really resent paying for?
5. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
6. Do you think that aliens exist?
7. What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
8. Where do you get your news?
9. When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
10. What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used?
11. If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?
12. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
13. What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
14. How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote?
15. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
16. What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?
17. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
18. What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?
19. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
20. Where do you get most of the decorations for your home?
21. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
22. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
23. Who was your craziest / most interesting teacher
24. What was the last photo you took?
25. Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth?
26. What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
27. What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?
28. What would be the worst thing to hear as you are going under anesthesia before heart surgery?
29. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken?
30. What do you think you are much better at than you actually are?
31. What obstacles would be included in the World’s most amazing obstacle course?
32. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
33. What’s the most creative use of emojis you’ve ever seen?
34. Should kidneys be able to be bought and sold?
35. When was the last time you got to tell someone “I told you so.”?
Spicy Hot Seat Questions
“Who is the worst person to date in this room?” or “Have you ever got rejected by a guy/girl?” If you are in search of more spicy hot seat questions like these, then don’t you worry because we have got you covered.
1. How would you feel if my appearance changed over time, such as if I put on weight?
2. How would you react if my appearance changed considerably overnight, such as if I dyed my hair a new color?
3. Do you ever look at people of the opposite s#x?
4. When you see me, what is the first thought that generally comes to your mind?
5. When you tell other people about me, what do you say?
6. What would you want me to tell other people about you?
7. Is physical attraction an important part of whether you pursue a romantic relationship with someone?
8. Did you debate asking me on a date?
9. Were you looking for a relationship when we found each other?
10. What was going through your mind on our first date?
11. Have you ever cheated on someone in a past relationship?
12. Has there ever been a time you were close to cheating but decided against it?
13. How many serious relationships have you had in the past?
14. What are your goals for saving for retirement?
15. How do you think a day would look for us when we are married with kids?
16. What would your plans be for our elderly parents if they could no longer live on their own?
17. How would you feel if we were unable to have children?
18. Where do you think this relationship will go in the next year?
19. Where do you see us five years from now?
20. How do you personally express your love for your partner?
21. Do you think true soul mates exist?
22. What can I do for you that shows my love for you?
23. Do you have any doubts about our love lasting?
24. What do you think about love at first sight?
25. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
26. Would you rather give up coffee or sweets?
27. If today were your last day to live, what would you eat?
28. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
29. How often do you take selfies?
30. What would you eat if you could only eat meals from Wendy’s for a whole week?
31. Do you want to live to be 100 or older?
32. What is the strangest thing you have searched on Google in the past week?
33. What is the biggest area for improvement in our relationship?
34. What is your biggest insecurity about your physical appearance?
35. Are you someone who resists change, or are you open to it?
College Hot Seat Questions
It has been a norm in almost all the colleges now, where a group of students plays ‘college hot seat questions’ with each other. If you are a student, who is gathering some questions for this, then do catch a glimpse of this collection of hot seat questions.
1. What was the last R-rated movie you watched?
2. Have you ever pooped your pants?
3. Do you like hanging out with your parents?
4. What part of your body do you love, and which part do you hate?
5. Have you ever got caught doing something you shouldn’t?
6. Have you ever eaten something off the floor?
7. What do your favorite pajamas look like?
8. How many selfies do you take a day?
9. What “as seen on TV” product do you secretly want to buy?
10. Do you own a pair of footie pajamas?
11. Do you still take bubble baths?
12. If you were home by yourself all day, what would you do?
13. What song on the radio do you sing with every time it comes on?
14. What is the most food you’ve eaten in a single sitting?
15. Would you have voted for or against Trump?
16. What app on your phone do you waste the most time on?
17. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something?
18. Have you ever accidentally hit something with your car?
19. Do you have any silly nicknames?
20. When was the last time you wet the bed?
21. How many pancakes have you eaten in a single sitting?
22. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
23. Have you ever ding dong ditched someone?
24. Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret?
25. Have you ever tried to take a sexy picture of yourself?
26. If you could suddenly become invisible, what would you do?
27. Has your boyfriend or girlfriend ever embarrassed you?
28. If you were reborn, what decade would you want to be born in?
29. If you lost one day of your life every time you said a swear word, would you try not to do it?
30. Would you rather lose your s#x organs forever or gain 200 pounds?
31. What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?
32. How often do you wash your undergarments?
33. Do you think you’ll marry your current girlfriend/boyfriend?
34. How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?
35. What is your go-to song for the shower?
Interview Hot Seat Questions
We can’t deny the fact the interview hot seat questions were the toughest question we have ever faced in our life. So, if you are seeking hot seat interview questions to get prepared then this category is all for you!
1. Money aside, what element of work gives you satisfaction?
2. If I gave you an unlimited budget for a project, what would you do and how would you measure success?
3. How many hours a week do you actually work?
4. What did you dislike about your last job?
5. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made on the job?
6. Why have you been out of work?
7. There’s no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
8. What kind of car do you drive?
9. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
10. Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
Hot Seat Questions for a Guy
Since guys are not too expressive and open about everything, it’s an ideal time to utilize the list of hot seat questions for a guy by asking them a few interesting questions during the hot seat game.
1. Would you rather choose fishing or hiking?
2. What is your favorite character from childhood?
3. If you could describe yourself with one word, which would it be?
4. How do you feel working for (company)?
5. What is your funniest memory of high school?
6. What was your most memorable birthday?
7. What expectations do you have of yourself?
8. What’s the one thing you can’t tolerate?
9. What is your romance spirit animal?
10. Would you rather win 1 million dollars or fall in love?
11. What was the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me?
12. Who was your celebrity crush when you were a young child?
13. Do you think that dating is harder or easier with the internet?
14. Are you surprised that we are still dating?
15. Do you mind if I post this picture of us on Instagram?
16. Do you want to come to hang out with my friends?
17. Would you be jealous if you saw me flirting with another guy?
18. What do you always lie about on your resume?
19. What’s something on your bucket list you really want to do soon?
20. Which celebrity would you want to meet the most?
21. How do you relax after a stressful day?
22. What is something everyone always gets wrong about you?
23. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
24. Have you ever dated someone your family hated?
25. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
26. What does your perfect day look like?
27. What’s your least favorite thing about technology?
28. What is your dream wedding like?
29. Where did you learn your favorite hobby?
30. What did you think was silly until you tried it?
31. Do you have a favorite Kardashian/Jenner?
32. Has anyone ever walked in on you naked?
33. What is something you took for granted in your last relationship?
34. What’s your favorite reality show?
35. If you had to choose, would you rather be a model or an actor?
Hot Seat Questions for Girl
If you wish to learn about the girl on a more personal level, having a comprehensive list of questions on hand is essential. Here are some hot seat questions for a girl, to help you out.
1. Does your family usually eat dinner together?
2. What are the most encouraging words your parents have ever spoken to you?
3. What’s the most immature thing your parents do?
4. Do you prefer crosswords or word searches?
5. What’s one thing you would say that makes you distinctive from other people?
6. What decade do you feel like you most belong in?
7. Do you have any mantras you tell yourself in the morning?
8. What has happened to you that made you a stronger person?
9. Have you ever dated a coworker?
10. Do you have any good interviewing tips?
11. Where do you see the industry going in the future?
12. Would you rather go to work early and get out early, or go to work late and get out late?
13. What mistakes did you make early in your career?
14. Do you actually watch the Super Bowl or are you just in it for the commercials?
15. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
16. What pictures or paintings have had a big impact on you?
17. Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?
18. If you could bring to life any idea for an invention what would you make?
19. What book are you surprised hasn’t been made into a movie yet?
20. What’s one of the first memories you can recall?
21. Which canceled TV series do you wish they would bring back for just one more season?
22. What kind of photos dominates your Instagram feed?
23. What is your favorite candle scent to light when you’re home?
24. Would you rather spend the night playing video games or board games?
25. Do you think penguins have knees?
26. What does vulnerability mean to you?
27. When was the last time you gave someone a second chance?
28. What is the kindest thing a partner has ever done for you?
29. What is the most romantic proposal story you have ever heard?
30. What is one thing you absolutely won’t compromise for a relationship?
31. What is something you wish more people knew about you?
32. What’s the most romantic date you can think of?
33. Is there anything about our relationship that makes you feel lonely or unloved?
34. What song would you love to hear on your wedding day?
35. Do you consider yourself a romantic or a skeptic?
Hot Seat Questions for Couples
This might sound a bit cheesy but there is still a lot to explore for couples even if they have been together for a long time. Get your hands on the given hot seat questions for couples and be ready for thrilling answers.
1. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
2. What does a balanced relationship look like to you?
3. What helped shape your current political stance and principles?
4. What is the extent of your religious ideology, if any?
5. What experiences and situations, whether yours or someone else’s, inspired your philosophy of love?
6. What is the main thing that you think makes a relationship last?
7. What physical and emotional gestures do you appreciate most?
8. Are you satisfied with our chemistry and intimacy?
9. What are the things you value most from the beginning of our relationship?
10. What was your first sexual experience?
11. What is your favorite way to communicate?
12. What is your favorite karaoke song?
13. What was your favorite date we’ve had?
14. What was your favorite class?
15. What are you hoping to learn in the coming year?
16. How do you foresee us resolving our most persistent problems?
17. What things do you look forward to each day?
18. How do you see the future individually and collectively as a couple?
19. If you could gain one quality or ability, what would it be?
20. Who is more inclined to be jealous, you or me?
21. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
22. Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired?
23. Do you think it’s more important to be smart, or to be kind?
24. What was the first album you ever owned?
25. What’s something you used to believe about relationships, but no longer do?
26. Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
27. What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
28. What’s something surprising that you were afraid of as a child?
29. Would you rather be an amazing singer, or an incredible dancer?
30. What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?
31. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
32. Do you have a sexual fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
33. What’s something not obviously sexual that turns you on?
34. Have you thought about me while masturbating before?
35. Does the thought of someone watching us have s#x excite you?
Hot Seat Questions for Friends
It’s best to play this hot seat game when you are with your friends, especially. Take a quick look at the ‘hot seat questions for friends’ written below and don’t forget to play this game at the upcoming slumber party.
1. What’s the most beautiful country you’ve ever visited?
2. If dark chocolate is the only available food in this planet, would you eat it?
3. How do you deal with a stressful environment?
4. If you could be any type of object, what would you like to be?
5. What has been the most flattering compliment you’ve ever received?
6. Have you tried flirting with a stranger online?
7. What has been your hardest goodbye in life been so far?
8. Who is the tallest member of your family?
9. Will you ever imagine having a child named after you?
10. Do you want to have a cat as a companion or do you want to be a cat instead?
Hot Seat Questions for Adults
Adults have their own way to tackle different questions, but with these hot chair questions, we can definitely put them on the back foot. Check out the ‘hot seat questions for adults’ jotted down below and share your feedback in the comment section.
1. Do you like playing with s#x toys, or would you like to try them as a couple?
2. Where would you like to be touched more often?
3. Who is more likely to live through a zombie attack?
4. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
5. Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
6. Do you think of yourself as an optimist, or a pessimist?
7. Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
8. Do you think people can really have psychic abilities?
9. Do you consider yourself good with money?
10. Do you think there’s such a thing as a “harmless” lie?
11. Do you have a personal flaw that you’d fix, if you could?
12. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
13. What song would you play to sum up your life so far?
14. If you had a second life, how would you live your first?
15. Do you think there are “traditional” male and female roles in relationships?
16. Do you think we’re really meant for each other?
17. What was the last thing I did that totally impressed you?
18. When was the last time you were genuinely shocked by something?
19. How can someone comfort you when you’re sick?
20. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
21. Do you ever wish you took a different path in life?
22. Are there any foods you absolutely despise?
23. Is s#x about the entire act or simply about the climax?
24. What are your opinions on non-monogamous relationships?
25. If you ever got bored sexually, how would you try to spice things up?
26. Is there anything that is completely off limits for you?
27. How much communication is required for good s#x?
Hot Seat Questions for Pure Pleasure
Tired of surfing ‘hot seat questions for pure pleasure? Then, you don’t have to anymore because we are going to take you through a variety of questions for hot seat game. Enjoy!
1. Do you feel that happiness is luck or is it a practiced mindset?
2. Are you happy when you wake up in the morning?
3. What is something small that always makes you smile?
4. What activity or hobby do you feel happiest doing?
5. If you could transport to the happiest place in the world- where would you be?
6. Is fear of failure holding you back from any particular goal?
7. At age 100 what would be one thing you would regret not doing/trying?
8. What is something about you that has never changed since you were little?
9. Is your happiness dependent on other people, or yourself?
10. What would your younger self tell your current self to do today?
Since we all are completely aware of the type of hot seat questions and its rules, I guess, it’s time to get ourselves expose to five amazing tips for playing this hot seat game. Have a look and share it with your friends as well;
- Set a time limit:
Before you start the hot seat game questions, it’s preferred to let everybody know about the time limit of the game. Whether it’s 60 seconds or 30 seconds, everyone is bound to answer questions within the frame and as soon as the time gets up, there is no way back.
- Double points for quirky answers:
Yeah, that’s a very interesting way to double the fun of the game. What you have to do is, to double the point of those answers which judges find very exciting and amusing. These extra points are actually for the courage of guests when they answer a question which everyone was expecting to be getting passed.
- Pre-prepare questions:
As it is really hard to come up with ‘questions to ask on hot seat,’ the host must prepare a list of questions beforehand according to the personality of the guests. This would protect the host from last-minute tension on the game day.
- Establish a penalty:
If the person sitting on the hot seat passes the question then he/she must have to go through a certain penalty which could be in any form. It could be bitter shots, weird food combinations, water balloon splash, or whip cream getting smacked on the face. Anything, that adds fun to the game.
- Form a scorecard:
Don’t forget to maintain a scorecard, so that you can decide a winner of the game fair and square. Set a scorecard at the corner of the room and keep updating it with everyone’s turns. Make sure, it’s visible to everyone so that they could keep a check on their scores.
Final Thoughts on Hot Seat Questions
Hot seat game questions are a fun way to learn more about each other. This game could be played between five to ten friends, family members, workers, or neighbors, putting every individual on the spot with some meaningful questions as well as some spicy questions.
Also, before you get distracted by other games, this game has an amazing advantage, that it requires no equipments or any kind of cards. All you need to have is a group of people, a hot seat, and some exciting hot seat questions.
Thus, if you were seeking questions to ask on hot seat, then we hope that we lived up to your expectations because without any doubt, we have invested a lot of effort and time to bring all those hot seat questions for you.