If you have any desire to learn while having a good time, multiple choice trivia questions are an incredible choice.
These inquiries have three or four responses, which makes it more straightforward to reply assuming that you are uncertain between two options. It implies you have a superior possibility of guessing the accurate answer!
Multiple choice trivia questions can be pleasant to settle for individuals who dislike perusing books since it seems like a major errand.
It helps you in acquiring information, however, it likewise helps your mind in working effectively. We have bought a set of multiple choice quiz questions for you to solve if you want to be efficient.
These questions cover a wide range of topics, including music, science, history, and food.
General Knowledge Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Following general knowledge multiple choice trivia questions can help you stay up to date on important topics while also improving your critical thinking skills. It also keeps you informed of the latest occasions.
1. In which Italian city can you find the Colosseum?
2. Who wrote Catch-22?
Answer: Joseph Heller.
3. When were Guy Fawkes and The Gunpowder Plot discovered?
4. What is the name of the main character in Pride and Prejudice?
Answer: Elizabeth Bennet.
5. Which country does not share a border with Romania?
6. How many sides has a Hexagon?
7. What is the longest river in the world?
8. Which country is the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from?
9. What does the Richter scale measure?
Answer: Earthquake intensity.
10. Which artist and author made the Smurfs comic strips?
Edgar P. Jacobs
11. In which city is the Juventus Football Club based?
12. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
13. If you are born on the 1st of January, which star sign are you?
14. Which famous inventor invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell.
15. Who was George W. Bush’ vice president?
Answer: Dick Cheney.
16. Which French king was nicknamed the “Sun King”?
Answer: Louis XIV.
17. What is the largest continent in size?
18. When did Hitler invade Poland?
1st September 1939
11th November 1939
8th May 1940
1st December 1940
Answer: 1st September 1939.
19. In the Big Bang Theory, what is the name of Sheldon and Leonard’s neighbour?
20. When did Salt Lake City host the Winter Olympics?
21. In which city can you find the Prado Museum?
22. In which museum can you find Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa?
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Answer: Le Louvre.
23. When was the book “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee published?
24. In which US state did the Scopes Monkey Trial happen?
25. When did Lenin die?
21 January 1924
21 January 1934
21 January 1944
21 January 1954
Answer: 21 January 1924.
26. What is the largest active volcano in the world?
Answer: Mouna Loa.
27. How long is the border between the United States and Canada?
Answer: 5,525 miles.
28. What is the largest canyon in the world?
Verdon Gorge, France
King’s Canyon, Australia
Grand Canyon, USA
Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon, Iceland
Answer: Grand Canyon.
29. In the TV show New Girl, which actress plays Jessica Day?
Answer: Zooey Deschanel.
30. When was the first Harry Potter book published?
Random Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
When you have nothing to do, going through random funny multiple-choice questions with answers can seem interesting and entertaining. On the other hand, if done daily, your thinking power will improve.
1. In The Lion King, who is Simba’s uncle?
2. Apart from water, what is the most popular drink in the world?
3. Which one of the following companies has a mermaid in its logo?
4. What is the capital of New Zealand?
5. Which constellation is on the Australian flag?
The southern cross
Answer: The southern cross.
6. What is the national animal of England?
7. What is the name of the gem in the movie Titanic?
Call of the Ocean
Heart of Love
Heart of the Ocean
Call of Love
Answer: Heart of the Ocean.
8. On which streaming service did The Morning show premiere in 2019?
Answer: Apple TV+.
9. What is Marshall’s job in How I met your mother?
10. Which Friends character’s famous pickup line is “How you doin’?
11.What is “the Marbella” in Jane the Virgin?
A police operation code name
Answer: A hotel.
13. What does NASA stand for?
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Nautical And Space Association
National Aeronautics and Space Association
New Aeronautics and Spacial Administration
Answer: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
14. How many players are in a cricket team?
16. Who was the 40th President of the United States?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George W. Bush
Answer: Ronald Reagan.
17. Which one of the following islands is not in Scotland?
Isle of Skye
Isle of Mull
Answer: Caladesi Island.
18. Which natural landmark is not in Australia?
The Great Barrier Reef
Answer: Moeraki Boulders.
19. Which month is the aquamarine the birthstone of?
20. “Onze” is the French number for?
21. What is guacamole made of?
22. Who released the song “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” in the 80s?
Answer: Cyndi Lauper.
23. What is the name of the dog in Tintin?
24. In which city was Martin Luther King Jr. assassinated?
25. What colour is the “m” from the McDonald’s logo?
26. In which city were the 2000 Summer Olympics held?
27. In which country is the baht the currency?
Fun Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Our collection of fun multiple-choice questions includes questions about art, sports, travel, and a variety of other topics. The majority of people are interested in discussing the aforementioned niches, which makes it enjoyable for them to overcome.
1. Who painted ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’?
Vincent Van Gogh
Leonardo da Vinci
Answer: Johannes Vermeer.
2. When is St. Patrick’s Day?
Answer: 17 March.
3. How many elements are there on the periodic table?
4. Which chemical element has Ag as a symbol?
5. How high is Mount Everest?
Answer: 8,849 m.
6. What is the highest mountain in Japan?
Answer: Mount Fuji.
7. How many years did Nelson Mandela spend in prison?
8. What’s Garfield’s favourite food?
9. Which one of the following artists wasn’t part of the Rolling Stones?
Answer: Jimmy Page.
10. Who lives at the following address ‘10 Downing Street’?
UK Prime Minister
Scotland First Minister
Answer: UK Prime Minister.
11. Which one of the following is not a character in the cartoon “The Powerpuff Girls”?
12. Which one of the following is the correct spelling?
13. Which actress played Emily Cooper in “Emily in Paris”?
Answer: Lily Collins.
14. In which Disney movie can you see a character named Mr. Banks?
The Beauty and the Tramp
Answer: Mary Poppins.
15. Make a Mille-feuille?
Answer: Puff Pastry.
16. In Mamma Mia, which one of the following actors didn’t play one of Sophie’s dad?
Answer: Hugh Grant.
17. In Home Alone, where were the McCallister flying to when they left Kevin?
18. Which Nobel Prize did Winston Churchill win?
19. The Union Jack is the name of which country’s flag?
20. Mallorca is part of which archipelago?
Answer: Balearic Islands.
21. Which historical battle is featured in the TV series “Outlander”?
Battle of Trafalgar
Battle of Culloden
Battle of Inkerman
Battle of the Alma
Answer: Battle of Culloden.
22. What was the first national park in the US?
Yellowstone National Park
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Zion National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park
Answer: Yellowstone National Park.
23. Which city was covered in ashes during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD?
24. Who discovered the tumb of Tutankhamun?
Answer: Howard Carter.
25. Who famously said “Veni, vidi, vici”?
Charles de Gaulle
Alexander the Great
Answer: Julius Caesar.
26. During which historical period is the movie ‘Schindler’s List’ set?
War of Roses
27. Which fruit is at the top of the Wimbledon gentlemen’s singles trophy?
28. What was Daniel Craig’s first James Bond movie?
No time to Die
Quantum of Solace
Answer: Casino Royale.
29. What is the currency in Poland?
Answer: Polish Zloty.
30. How many bones are there in an adult human body?
Easy Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If you want to do something fun with your kids while also doing something beneficial, this set of easy trivia questions with multiple choice answers may be of assistance. It can be both fun and educational.
1. What is the name of the popular new show about elementary school teachers?
Answer: Abbott Elementary.
2. Who won a Grammy for album of the year in 2022?
Megan the stallion
Answer: Jon Batiste.
3. What year in the 90s did Friends premiere?
4. What do the stripes represent on the American flag?
The US states
The thirteen colonies
The date the constitution was signed
Answer: The thirteen colonies.
5. Who is the richest self-help author?
Answer: Tony Robbins.
6. What is Saudi Arabia the biggest producer of?
7. What ingredient is the core of a savory dish?
8. What is Brazil the biggest producer of?
9. What ingredient is used to make A la Crecy?
10. In what year did the Jonas Brothers make their comeback?
11. What is the national language of Canada?
French and English
Answer: French and English.
12. What woman holds the record for most Wimbledon Ladies singles titles?
Answer: Martina Navratilova.
13. In 1997, Which band released the hit single ‘Barbie Girl’?
14. What bird is the fastest in flight?
Answer: Peregrine falcon.
Hard Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Now that you’ve been playing trivia questions for a while, try our hard trivia questions multiple choice, which contain perplexed options that will surprise you. You are likely to find it difficult to respond.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to a member of what famous US political family?
Answer: The Kennedys.
2. Where was the earliest documented case of the Spanish flu?
3. Where was tea invented?
4. What is the longest-running Broadway show ever?
The Lion King
The Phantom of the Opera
Answer: The Phantom of the Opera
5. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
6. What Italian city is famous for its system of canals?
7. How long did dinosaurs live on the earth?
100-150 million years
150-200 million years
200+ million years
Answer: 150-200 million years.
8. Who directed the Academy award-winning movie, Gladiator?
Answer: Ridley Scott.
9. Which of the following was considered one of the Seven Ancient Wonders?
Great Wall of China
Colossus of Rhodes
Answer: Colossus of Rhodes.
10. How many plays do people (generally) believe that Shakespeare wrote?
11. Which Game of Thrones character is known as the Young Wolf?
Answer: Robb Stark.
12. Which app has the most total users?
13. What is the largest US state (by landmass)?
14. Which horoscope sign is a fish?
15. What was the name of the Franco-British supersonic commercial plane that operated from 1976-2003?
Funny Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Invite your friends over this weekend. Plan a party where you can introduce your friends to funny trivia questions with multiple choice answers. Hopefully, they will like your new game concept.
1. The original name of candy corn is?
Answer: Chicken feed.
2. America’s national dish?
3. Which animal cannot walk backward?
4. The people who love to eat ice are called?
5. Which bird cannot move his eye?
6. Which fruit originates from China?
7. Gambrinus peoples are?
A person who is full of beer
A person full of money.
Answer: A person who is full of beer.
8. What is the full name of Scooby-doo?
Answer: Schobert doo.
9. Laughing jackass is the nickname of which animal?
10. Which color of toilet paper was used by the people of France?
If you’re just done with watching the same old Christmas movies with family and friends this year, Christmas trivia multiple choice can be a great option. It will be different from your regular celebrations.
1. Which actress has the lead role in “The Princess Switch”?
Answer: Vanessa Hudgens.
2. When was John Lewis’ first Christmas
3. Which Christmas drink is made with milk?
4. Which brand is known for its big red Christmas truck?
Answer: Coca Cola.
5. In which US State can you find a town called Christmas?
6. In which city can you see The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree?
New York City
New York City
Answer: New York City.
7. Which vegetable can you find in Christmas trees in the US?
Answer: A pickle.
8. What is the best selling Christmas album of all time?
Merry Christmas by Mariah Carrey
Christmas by Michael Bublé
Elvis Christmas Album by Elvis Presley
Noël by Josh Groban
Answer: Elvis Christmas Album by Elvis Presley.
9. Which food wouldn’t you find at Christmas dinner in France?
Buche de Noel
Galette des Rois
Answer: Galette des Rois.
10. What is the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time?
A Christmas Carol
Answer: The Grinch.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Couples
Couples quiz questions multiple choice is a great way to commemorate your first, fifth, or tenth anniversary. We are assured that you will learn something new with each game you play.
1. Which country won the first Football World Cup in 1930?
2. What is the capital of Iraq?
3. Which ballroom dance originated in Germany and Austria?
4. What was Euclid?
Answer: A mathematician.
5. “When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me” is the opening line of which song?
Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
Get lucky – Daft Punk
Sweet Child O’ Mine – Gun N’ Roses
Let it be – The Beatles
Answer: The Beatles.
6. Which band released the song “Wonderwall” in the 90s?
7. Which country was not part of the Axis Powers during WWII?
Answer: Soviet Union.
8. Who is the CEO of Amazon?
Answer: Jeff Bezos.
9. Which battle did William the Conqueror win in 1066?
Battle of Hastings
Battle of Waterloo
Battle of Borodino
Battle of the Somme
Answer: Battle of Hastings.
10. If you are eating chicken jalfrezi, what type of food are you eating?
Answer: Indian Food.
11. Which author is known for creating Hercule Poirot?
Arthur Conan Doyle
Answer: Agatha Christie.
Daily Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
A dose of daily multiple-choice trivia questions will aid your brain’s development. When someone asks you a few trivia questions, it can make you stand out among the large group.
1. The fear of insects is known as what?
2. What spirit is used in making a Tom Collins?
3. Who was the lead singer of the band The Who?
Answer: Roger Daltrey.
4. Which of the following languages has the longest alphabet?
5. What number was the Apollo mission that successfully put a man on the moon for the first time in human history?
Answer: Apollo 11.
6. If you were looking at Iguazu Falls, on what continent would you be?
Answer: South America.
7. Who is generally considered the inventor of the motor car?
Henry M. Leland
Answer: Karl Benz.
8. Which city is home to the Brandenburg Gate?
9. What company makes the Xperia model of smartphone?
10. Which flies a green, white, and orange (in that order) tricolor flag?
11. Who sang the title song for the latest Bond film, No Time to Die?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
Holiday Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Have you ever heard of holiday trivia multiple-choice queries? Questions about events in your culture that you celebrate throughout the year. Let’s see how much you know about your family’s traditions.
1. Complete the name of this song “I Saw _______Kissing Santa Claus”.
2. When was the first Christmas stamp in the US sold?
3. If you add up all the songs in the “12 days of Christmas”, how many would you get?
4. Which day is St. Stephen’s Day?
1st of December
24th of December
26th of December
1st of January
Answer: 26th of December.
5. Jingle Bells was the first song broadcasted in space. When was it?
6. When did Michael Bublé release his album “Christmas”?
7. Which country gifts the UK the Christmas tree places on Trafalgar Square?
8. In which country are letters to Santa addressed to the post code “H0H 0H0”?
9. “Dashing through the snow, In a one-horse open sleigh” is the opening line of which Christmas song?
O Holy Night
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Answer: Jingle Bells.
10. How old is the average Christmas tree?
Answer: 15 years.
11. How many years was Christmas banned in the UK (in the 17th century?
Answer: 13 years.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Adults
Now that you’re in your early twenties, multiple-choice trivia questions for adults should be a good place to start. It can give you advice in the form of questions about what adult life is like.
1. What city held the 1996 Summer Olympics?
2. What’s another country that uses the dollar as its official currency?
3. Which continent is the home of Chile, Argentina and Brazil?
4. Andy Warhol featured what soup brand in one of his pop art pieces?
5. Which US city is the sunniest major city and sees more than 320 sunny days each year?
6. What organ is the heaviest in the body?
7. Who has the record for most three-pointers in NBA playoffs history?
Answer: Steph Curry.
8. What tourist attraction is visited more than any other in the world?
Statue of Liberty
Great Wall of China
9. What was the first surrealist painting by René Magritte?
The Lost Jockey
Answer: Not to Be Reproduced.
10. What Grammy-award-winning artist purchased Myspace in 2011?
Answer: Justin Timberlake.
11. What food can’t go bad?
Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If you watch one movie per day, it would be unfair if you couldn’t answer movie trivia questions multi-choice. The possible alternatives make it more straightforward to give an answer.
Guillermo del Toro
Answer: Jordan Peele.
2. In Mean Girls, Cady moves to Illinois from which continent?
3. In The Ring, how long do people have to live after they watch a cursed videotape?
Answer: Seven days.
4. Who took home an Oscar for Best Actor in 1998?
Answer: Jack Nicholson.
5. How old was the voice actress of Monster Inc.’s Boo at the time of production?
Two and a half
Answer: Two and a half.
6. Who plays the convenience store clerk seen at the beginning of Juno?
Answer: Rainn Wilson.
7. Which movie does not feature Catherine O’Hara?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
City of Angels
Answer: City of Angels.
8. What are the names of the two people behind Ghostface in Scream?
Billy and Steve
Bobby and Stu
Bobby and Steve
Billy and Stu
Answer: Billy and Stu.
9. What year was the first Die Hard movie released?
10. Where was The Notebook filmed?
Wilmington, North Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina
Answer: Charleston, South Carolina.
Music Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Someone who finds music therapeutic should play music trivia multiple choice. It can evoke every emotion in you. These questions may prompt you to add new songs to your playlist.
1. Name the orchestral instrument that can play high notes?
2. Name the band having its name after a scientist from the movie Barbarella?
Tears for fears
Answer: Duran Duran.
3. A tribute to David Bowie’s ex-wife was given with a song by The Rolling stones, name the song?
4. Name the singer who released the album, Here, My Dear?
Answer: Marvin Gaye.
5. Name the singer who released the album Alf?
Aretha Louise Franklin
Answer: Alison Moyet.
6. In an Orchestra, which is the largest brass section instrument?
7. Bjork was lead singer of what Icelandic band before pursuing a solo career?
The Elgar sisters
Answer: The Sugarcubes.
8. To consider a band as a Big Band what is the minimum number of musicians to be needed?
9. Name the person who replaced Ozzy Osbourne as Black Sabbath ‘s lead singer?
Ronnie James Dio
Answer: Ronnie James Dio.
10. Name the former Victoria Secret model who appear in the Guns N’ Roses videos “Don’t Cry” and “November Rain”?
Peter M Brant
Answer: Stephanie Seymour.
Sports Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
The sports trivia multiple choice questions cover a wide range of games, including football, tennis, cricket, and golf, as well as famous events (such as the Olympics or the football World Cup) and, of course, famous athletes.
1. What is the Ranji Trophy Tournament?
2. Which Country does Lionel Messi belong to?
3. Who won Gold from India at the 2008 Summer Olympics?
Rathore Vijay Kumar
Answer: Abhinav Bindra.
4. What is the National Sports of Bangladesh?
5. Which country will host the ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2023?
6. At what age Valentino Rossi became the first Rider to contest his 400th Grand Prix?
5. Which Sport does Indian “Somdev Devvarman” play?
6. What is the Distance of the Marathon Race?
Answer: 42.195 km.
7. Which Country has Buzkashi as their National Sport?
8. Which Country has Volleyball as its National Sport?
9. What is the National Sports of Canada?
Answer: Ice hockey.
10. When did India win its first Olympic Gold Medal?
Science Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Science enthusiasts! Here’s a fun activity for you. Science trivia questions multiple choice will allow you to demonstrate whether or not you truly enjoy this subject. How many answers did you get correct?
1. What percent of Earth’s oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest?
2. Which of the following animal has the largest brain?
Answer: Sperm Whale.
3. What planet in our solar system has the strongest gravity?
4. Which of the following animals has the largest ears?
Answer: African Elephant.
5. Which of the following is the world’s largest active volcano?
Answer: Mauna Loa.
6. Which animal has the longest tongue relative to its total body size?
7. At what temperature Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
8. What is the chemical symbol for table salt?
9. What is the pH and water?
10. First world war was held in
Food Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Nobody can get it wrong. It’s a set of food trivia multiple-choice questions. The vast majority of people do not even require options. When you mention food, everyone says, “There are no wrong answers here.”
1. Which country is the largest producer of peanuts?
2. What type of cheese is a ‘Cabécou’ in France?
Answer: Goat cheese.
3. Chia seeds were a staple in which cuisine?
Answer: Ancient Aztec.
4. What is tofu made from?
5. What is the minimum maturation time of Parmesan?
Answer: 12 months.
7. Bacalhau is Portugal’s national food. What type of fish is it?
8. What type of food is a ‘Scouse’?
Answer: A stew.
9. What type of dessert is a Zabaione?
Answer: A custard.
10. MKR (My Kitchen Rules) is a popular cooking TV show in which country?
History Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
History trivia questions multiple choice questions can be an excellent way to learn about ancient times. We agree that history can be a tedious subject, but by using trivia, you can recall a few events.
1. Konark Temples are related to which of the following dynasties?
2. The name of which among the following king of the Hellenistic Seleucid Kingdom has been inscribed on the edicts of Asoka?
Antiochus I Soter
Antiochus II Theos
Seleucus IV Philopator
Answer: Antiochus II Theos.
3. Which among the following site has yielded the cultural remains from Neolithic to Harappan era?
4. Which among the following dynasty was identified only on the basis of Coins?
5. Which of the following rulers were contemporary of Buddha?
Bimbisar of Magadha
Prasenjit (Pansedi) of Kosala
Udayan of Avanti
All of Above
Answer: All of Above.
6. Rummindei Pillar Inscription which talks about taxation in Maurya era has been found at which of the following places?
Junagarh in Gujarat
Ranchi in Jharkhand
Bhabru in Rajasthan
Lumbini in Nepal
Answer: Lumbini in Nepal.
7. Heliodorus’ a Greek ambassador of the Indo-Greek king was sent to the court of which ruler?
8. Which of the following Jain Tirthankara have been mentioned in Rigveda?
Rishabha and Aristanemi
Mahavira and Parsvanath
Rishabha and Malinath
Parsvanath and Rishabha
Answer: Rishabha and Aristanemi.
10. Who among the following is writer of the ‘Kalpasutra’?
Final Thoughts on Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
We hope you had some good fun while solving the multiple-choice trivia questions. Not only is it fun solving, but you learn several amusing facts that can blow your mind.
These questions can be refreshing for your mind when you are looking for some activity to do. Grab a pen and paper while you start solving our set of multiple-choice trivia questions.
Jot down the answers which were incorrect and go through them again. This way, you won’t forget what you learned. These fun multiple choice questions are your go-to for weekends as well!
The great thing about these questions is that it comes with four options. With a little bit of thought, you can get the correct answer if you are confused between any two options.
Here is what you can do. Create your own multiple choice quiz questions and ask your friends to play with you while they visit you. Let us know how many correct answers did they get?