Who is not a fan of pop culture trivia questions nowadays? We are pretty sure, everyone is! The seeds for the next big thing have already been sown, and this pop culture will gradually mold into a new shape in the next ten years.
From vibing on the ‘One Direction’ songs and imitating Michael Jackson’s steps from movies to grooving on ‘Beyonce’ songs and binge-watching all Friends seasons, we all grew up.
This pop culture questions trend is one of the best ways to re-live all the memories and proof that your obsession with this culture is so real. As this dominant culture has prevailed a lot on mainstream media, there is no way that one keeps themself at a distance from the quiz on pop culture because, this boat with pop culture trivia questions, cannot be missed.
Pop culture and trends shape the route for succeeding generations, both financially and socially. Its significance has expanded a lot with the development of pop culture trivia questions because it shows where we’re headed in terms of future civilization, capitalism, and innovations.
Thus, if you claim to be a genuine devotee of this iconic culture, so, go ahead and try out the pop culture trivia questions to let the world know that you are an actual, dedicated fan and not an IMPOSTER!
Best Pop Culture Trivia Questions for Game
On a pursuit to hunt down the best pop culture trivia questions? Don’t you worry, because we have got you covered with the amazing questions for pop culture trivia games, each having its own asset and joy. Enjoy the game and let us know your feedback in the comments section.
1. Will.i.am is a member of what band?
Answer: Black Eyed Peas.
2. What K-Pop band performed with American singer Halsey?
3. What song sparked the “Mannequin Challenge” that was popular in 2016?
Answer: Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd.
4. When was Madonna’s debut album released?
5. What year was the song “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by the band Nirvana released?
6. Where did the singer Britney Spears get her start?
Answer: The Mickey Mouse Club.
7. Where was Daddy Yankee’s music video for “Gasolina” filmed?
8. Who has the hit singles “Perfect” and “Shape of You?”
Answer: Ed Sheeran.
9. What was Christina Aguilera’s #1 hit in 1999?
Answer: Genie in a Bottle.
10. What was Freddie Mercury’s real name?
Answer: Frederick Bulsara.
11. How many members are there in the Spice Girls?
12. What year was the album Queen II released?
13. What artist sang the words “…is it me you’re looking for?”
Answer: Lionel Richie.
14. Who is Snoop Dogg’s best celebrity friend?
Answer: Martha Stewart.
15. Where is the band the Jackson Five from?
Answer: Gary, Indiana.
16. What song put Tina Turner into the spotlight?
Answer: “What’s Love Got to Do With It”.
17. Who sings the hit song “Girls Just Want to Have Fun?”
Answer: Cyndi Lauper.
18. Who is Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Getting Back Together” rumored to be about?
Answer: Jake Gyllenhaal.
19. What band was Beyonce originally a part of?
Answer: Destiny’s Child
20. Who wrote the song “Don’t Stop Believin’”?
21. What famous band is originally from Sweden?
22. Which rapper performs on Usher’s “Yeah?”
23. Which musician sings “Ice Ice Baby?”
Answer: Vanilla Ice.
24. Who was the drummer for The Beatles?
Answer: Ringo Starr.
25. What was the first music video played on MTV?
Answer: Video Killed the Radio Star.
26. What two actors played FBI agents in the movie White Chicks?
Answer: Marlon and Shawn Wayans.
27. What is the highest-grossing film to date?
Answer: Gone with the Wind.
28. What is Jack Nicholson’s famous line from The Shining?
Answer: Here’s Johnny.
29. Who was the first assistant in the TV show Monk?
Answer: Sharona Fleming.
30. How many movies are there in the film series The Godfather?
31. How long did it take to get Jim Carrey into makeup for How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Answer: 8.5 hours.
32. What year was the sound of a toilet flushing first aired on TV?
33. Which superhero is referenced in every episode of Seinfeld?
34. What is the name of the boat in Jaws?
35. What actor plays the lead on The Mentalist?
Answer: Simon Baker.
Fun Pop Culture Trivia Questions
It’s been a while that you haven’t entertained yourself with the ‘trivia questions’ regarding the music, movies, and sports. Have a look at the given fun pop culture trivia questions and check your knowledge of the pop industry with the pop culture questions written below.
1. Who played Sabrina on the TV show Bewitched?
Answer: Erin Murphy.
2. What is the highest-grossing Harry Potter film?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
3. Who is the voice of Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story?
Answer: Tim Allen.
4. What is one of the most iconic line from Forrest Gump?
Answer: Life is like a box of chocolate.
5. What is Quentin Tarantino’s most popular film?
Answer: Pulp Fiction.
6. How many Batman movies are there in total?
7. Which actress played the love interest in the movie Carol?
Answer: Cate Blanchett.
8. What 2018 Netflix show was adapted from a book in the same name?
Answer: The Haunting of Hill House.
9. In what city does the TV show Mad Men take place?
Answer: New York City.
10. How many movies has Tom Hanks been in?
Answer: At least 72.
11. What fictional town does Spongebob Squarepants live in?
Answer: Bikini Bottom.
12. Who were the lead actors in the movie Twilight?
Answer: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
13. What year did The Amazing Race first air?
14. What are the names of the parents in The Simpsons?
Answer: Marge and Homer.
15. Where is Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory from?
Answer: Galveston, Texas.
16. What is Elvis’ popular Christmas song?
Answer: Blue Christmas.
17. How many roles did Tom Hanks play in the movie The Polar Express?
18. Where does the movie Home Alone Two take place?
Answer: New York City and Chicago.
19. What does Ralphie want in A Christmas Story?
Answer: Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-shot Range Model air rifle.
20. What piece of clothing brought Frosty the Snowman to life?
Answer: A hat.
21. TNT runs what movie for 48 hours during Christmas?
Answer: A Christmas Story.
22. How many ghosts are there in A Christmas Carol?
23. Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen star in what Christmas movie?
Answer: Christmas with the Kranks.
24. Where does Buddy’s human father work in the movie Elf?
Answer: A publishing company.
25. What famous Christmas song is Mariah Carey known for?
Answer: All I Want for Christmas Is You.
26. When did the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon movie come out?
27. What year was Judy Garland’s song “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” released?
28. Who sang the original Santa Baby?
Answer: Eartha Kitt.
29. What company has used Santa Claus in its advertisements every year since 1931?
30. Macy’s is the department store in what famous Christmas movie?
Answer: Miracle on 34th Street.
Not only ‘Mohammad Ali’ or ‘Marian Anderson’ but there were many other people who have immensely contributed to the black pop culture. If you are a black or a white who has admired the pop culture of blacks then you can’t miss these black pop culture trivia questions and answers.
1. Marie Van Brittan Brown invented what technology?
Answer: The home security system.
2. N.W.A formed in what year?
3. Who starred in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: Will Smith.
4. The movie Friday is known for making what phrase popular?
Answer: Bye, Felicia.
5. What film is about Lucky and Justice’s road trip to Oakland, CA?
Answer: Poetic Justice.
6. Harper and Robyn are the famous couple in what movie?
Answer: The Best Man.
7. Get Out, and Us were created by what director?
Answer: Jordan Peele.
8. What movie is the quote “make the money, don’t let it make you” from?
Answer: The Players Club
9. What 1989 movie is Spike Lee famous for?
Answer: Do the Right Thing.
10. Black Panther starred which famous actor?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
11. Which famous Black singer was in Austin Powers in Goldmember?
12. Who plays Annalise Keating in How to Get Away with Murder?
Answer: Viola Davis.
13. Who invented the water gun?
Answer: Lonnie G. Johnson.
14. How many movies has Angela Bassett been in?
15. Who was the first Black person to win an Academy Award?
Answer: Hattie McDaniel.
16. Nayvadius Wilburn is the real name of which famous rapper?
17. Dr. Shirley Jackson received a degree in what from MIT?
Answer: Nuclear physics.
18. What band sings the hits “No Scrubs” and “Waterfalls?”
19. Moonlight stars what famous actor?
Answer: Ashton Durrand Sanders.
20. Hidden Figures is about three Black women at what American program?
21. Tupac Shakur went to what school?
Answer: Baltimore School of Performing Arts.
22. What female rapper has six certified-platinum albums?
Answer: Missy Elliot.
23. Elvis Presley took the song “Hound Dog” from what Black singer?
Answer: Big Mama Thornton.
24. Which city is known as the birthplace of hip hop?
Answer: The Bronx, New York.
25. Which of Jay-Z’s albums was to the National Recording Registry?
Answer: The Blueprint.
Easy Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Looking for the easy pop culture trivia questions for the kid’s birthday party? Then you have arrived at the appropriate post because this article has wrapped up a wide range of pop trivia questions from music trivia, movie trivia, random trivia, and a lot more.
1. What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s kids?
Answer: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.
2. Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King‘s Mufasa?
Answer: James Earl Jones.
3. Which movie won the first official Best Picture Academy Award?
4. Who does Michael Scott hit with company property on company property in The Office?
Answer: Meredith Palmer.
5. Who was the first Bachelorette in 2003?
Answer: Trista Sutter (née Rehn).
6. How many times did Ross Geller get divorced on Friends?
Answer: Three times (Carol, Emily, Rachel).
7. Who did Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner.
8. Who wrote the book that HBO’s Big Little Lies is based on?
Answer: Liane Moriarty.
9. How many kids does Angelina Jolie have?
Answer: 6 (Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne).
10. Whose parody Prince George Instagram account inspired the upcoming HBO Max series The Prince?
Answer: Gary Janetti.
11. What is Joe Exotic a.k.a the Tiger King’s real name?
Answer: Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage.
12. What song was playing when Marissa shot Ryan on The O.C.’s Season 2 finale?
Answer: Imogen Heap’s “Hide and Seek.
13. Which hit 1998 Eddie Murphy comedy finally got a sequel in 2021?
Answer: Coming to America.
14. What’s the name of the dwarf who accompanies Frodo on his quest in the Lord of the Rings films?
15. Which future Oscar nominee played Tom Hanks’ son at the end of Forrest Gump?
Answer: Haley Joel Osment.
16. On Lost, a commercial jet from what fictional airline crashed on a seemingly deserted island?
Answer: Oceanic Airlines.
17. Which two women replaced Chris Harrison after he stepped down as host of The Bachelorette?
Answer: Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe.
18. Which iconic singer-songwriter was born Robert Allen Zimmerman in 1941?
Answer: Bob Dylan.
19. What is the name of the Irish-American family at the center of Blue Bloods?
Answer: The Reagans.
20. What was the first movie Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan co-starred in?
Answer: Joe Versus the Volcano.
21. what treat does the title character give his colleagues that they find irresistible?
22. Which two Oscar-winning actresses with the same first name co-starred in Cruella?
Answer: Emma Stone and Emma Thompson.
23. What was the name of the first James Bond movie in which Daniel Craig appeared?
Answer: Casino Royale.
24. What East Coast convenience store chain got a boost in popularity thanks to Mare of Easttown?
25. Who played Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits?
Answer: Meghan Markle.
26. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for how many days?
27. Who became the first male co-host of The Talk in 2021?
Answer: Jerry O’Connell.
28. What was Lizzie McGuire’s younger brother’s name on the Disney show?
Answer: Matt McGuire.
29. What was the name of Winston’s beloved cat in New Girl?
30. In the series Arrested Development, there’s always money where?
Answer: In the banana stand.
31. Who was the first African-American man to achieve EGOT status?
Answer: Answer: John Legend.
32. What year did Keeping Up with the Kardashians first premiere?
33. Which artist made history in 2020 as the youngest winner of the Grammys four main categories?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
34. Taylor Swift made her acting debut in which movie?
Answer: Valentine’s Day.
35. What movie in 2019 topped Avatar as the highest-grossing film of all time?
Answer: Avengers: Endgame.
36. What are the names of George and Amal Clooney’s twins?
Answer: Ella and Alexander Clooney.
37. 15 Years after Friends ended, Jennifer Aniston made her return to TV on what show?
Answer: The Morning Show.
38. What song did Charlotte Awbery go viral for singing in the London Tube?
39. Which pop star burnt down her home gym with candles?
Answer: Answer: Britney Spears.
40. Jennifer Lopez has been engaged five times. Who were the singer’s fiancés?
Answer: Ojani Noa, Cris Judd, Ben Affleck, Marc Anthony and Alex Rodriguez.
41. What is the name of the alternate dimension in Netflix’s Stranger Things?
Answer: The Upside Down.
42. Which hard seltzer did America face a shortage of in 2019?
Answer: White Claw.
Hard Pop Culture Trivia Questions
We all are quite familiar with the basic pop culture knowledge but do you know What was the name of the first TV show on which Donald Trump appeared? No? It’s okay, because that was a tough one! If you want to explore more hard pop culture questions then the following quiz on pop culture will surely make you think twice.
1 What was the name of Meghan Markle’s lifestyle blog before she married into the royal family?
Answer: The Tig.
2. Which Bachelor Nation alum did Gigi Hadid date in 2019?
Answer: Tyler Cameron.
3. Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
Answer: Elon Musk.
4. Which Emmy Award-winning producer was behind Glee, Hollywood, The Politician and American Horror Story?
Answer: Ryan Murphy.
5. In 2020, Netflix aired a reality show that required participants to remain celibate. What was it called?
Answer: Too Hot To Handle.
6. What is the name of Chip and Joanna Gaines’ lifestyle brand?
7. Who was Matt Lauer’s official replacement on the TODAY show?
Answer: Hoda Kotb.
8. Who is the oldest Kardashian sister?
9. What is the name of the news series John Krasinski launched during the coronavirus pandemic?
Answer: Some Good News.
10. What was the age difference between Jessica and Mark on Love Is Blind?
Answer: 10 years.
11. Who was the first African American housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Answer: Garcelle Beauvais.
12. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
Answer: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
13. Which member of The Spice Girls abruptly left the group in 1998?
Answer: Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell).
14. Which two Bachelorette leading ladies went on to win back-to-back seasons of Dancing with the Stars?
Answer: Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe.
15. Who is the godmother of Miley Cyrus?
Answer: Dolly Parton.
16. Legend met his wife Chrissy Teigen while filming the music video for what song?
17. What everyday item did Romy and Michele claim to have invented in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion?
Answer: Post-it notes.
18. What song was used as the intro theme for MTV’s Laguna Beach?
Answer: Come Clean” by Hilary Duff.
19. “Cody Ko” is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube star.
20. What was Britney Spears doing in one of the most popular viral photographs of her?
Answer: A photograph of her buzzing her hair.
21. Who was the self-made billionaire who made the first social network?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg.
22. What creepy TV show took over Netflix between 2010 and 2017?
Answer: Stranger Things.
23. What Black Panther star died at an early age?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
24. Jeffree Starr is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube personality and vlogger.
25. Miley Cyrus is related to which pop star?
Answer: Billy Ray Cyrus.
26. What TV show from the 1990s has been turned into sweatshirts and pop-up shops?
27. What famous steamy sexually explicit book was turned into a movie?
Answer: Fifty Shades of Grey.
28. How many times has Mariah Carey been married?
29. How many siblings does Kim Kardashian have?
30. Brody Jenner is an actor on what popular TV show?
Answer: The Hills.
31. Kristin Cavallari has a jewelry line named what?
Answer: Uncommon James.
32. Post Malone is the name of what pop-culture personality?
Answer: Austin Post.
33. Keanu Reeves is best known for a movie where he played a surfer, what was the name of the movie?
Answer: Point Break.
34. What is the longest-running TV series?
Answer: The Simpsons.
35. In the TV Show “That 70’s Show” the dad’s nickname was what?
Random Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Do you consider yourself to be a pop culture expert? Make your trivia nights even more entertaining by playing this pop culture trivia quiz. For a trivia night with friends, these random pop culture questions should be simple to answer.
1 What Fleetwood Mac song became popular due to a TikTok video?
2. Zac Brown Band plays what genre of music?
Answer: Country music.
3. Who is the youngest billionaire?
Answer: Kevin Lehmann.
4. What film is quoted saying, “Mess with the bull, you get the horns.”?
Answer: The Breakfast Club.
5. What “Sex and the City” star ran for political office in New York?
Answer: Cynthia Nixon.
6. Who made history by being the first male to appear solo on the cover of Vogue, the magazine?
Answer: Harry Styles.
7. Taylor Swift’s biggest album name is called what?
8. Justin Bieber’s 2021 hit is named by what fruit?
9. What suburb of Illinois did Donnie Wahlberg move to?
Answer: St. Charles, Illinois.
10. Mark Wahlberg and Donnie Wahlberg’s mother are named what?
11. Pete Davidson famously married which musical artist?
Answer: Ariana Grande.
12. What was the name of Zac Efron’s first musical movie?
Answer: High School Musical.
13. Nick Cannon famously played in what high school movie?
14. What dirty card game became famous in the 2000s?
Answer: Cards Against Humanity.
15. The word “lit” is an urban phrase that means what?
Answer: A party or a good time.
16. “As if!” Is a statement that appears on what famous movie from the 1990s?
17. Pam Anderson was famously married to which bad boy music artist?
Answer: Tommy Lee.
18. How many albums did The Beetles have?
19. Answer: 23.
20. Who is considered to be the king of rock and roll?
Answer: Elvis Presley.
21. Seth McFarlan became famous for what animated TV series?
Answer: Family Guy.
22. What was the TV show that Donald Trump first appeared on?
Answer: The Apprentice.
23. How many seasons did the TV Show “American Idol” have?
24. Blake Shelton is engaged to which co-star of the TV Show, “The Voice?”
Answer: Gwen Stefani.
25. Ashton Kutcher made most of his money from doing what?
Answer: Investing in technology startups.
26. Which female artist had the best-selling album worldwide in 2009?
Answer: Susan Boyle.
27. What is the opening line to R Kelly’s ‘I Believe I Can Fly’?
Answer: I used to think that I could not go on.
28. Who was crowned winner of the X-Factor in 2015?
Answer: Louisa Johnson.
29. Which American rapper released ‘U Can’t Touch This’?
Answer: M. C. Hammer.
30. What year did Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love you’ reach number 1 in the US?
31. Which British DJ features on Rihanna’s hit song ‘We Found Love’?
Answer: Calvin Harris.
32. Which female artist released a globally successful song called ‘Saturday Night’?
Answer: Whig field.
33. Which boy band had a hit song in 1999 called ‘I Want It That Way’?
Answer: Backstreet Boys.
34. Which dance song by Cher achieved global success following its release in 1998?
35. Can you name Kim Kardashian’s second husband?
2000s Pop Culture Trivia Questions
With the prevalence of pop culture through different technologies and on social media apps, people in this era are completely aware of pop culture and its hits and miss. Attempt this 21st-century pop culture quiz to put your knowledge to the test and also keep a check on the score as well, while playing 2000s pop culture trivia questions and answers.
1. In ‘Mean Girls’ what are the popular girls known as?
Answer: The Plastics..
2. In the film ‘Zombieland’ what is the second rule that characters are supposed to abide by?
Answer: Double Tap.
3. Around which museum does the film ‘Night At The Museum’ revolve?
Answer: The Museum of Natural History.
5. Which popular 2006 film starring Will Smith is based on a true story?
Answer: ‘The Pursuit of Happiness’.
6. At the beginning of the show ‘Gossip Girl’, what is the name of the school that Serena and Blair attend?
Answer: Constance Billard School For Girls.
7. In which city did the psychic high school girl Raven Baxter reside?
Answer: San Francisco, California.
8. What was the profession of Zack and Cody’s mother on the hit show ‘The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody’?
9. Before starring in ‘Breaking Bad’, what show was Bryan Cranston a part of?
Answer: Malcolm In The Middle.
10. Which noughties sitcom revolves around a group of people working in a paper supply company?
Answer: The Office.
11. In the show ‘Arrested Development’, what was the last name of the central family?
12. Which show made use of the technique of “claymation” in its intro?
Answer: ‘Even Stevens’.
13. In the show ‘Breaking Bad’, what was the lead character Walter White’s title?
14. Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ had a spinoff show, what was it called?
15. What was Dexter’s profession in ‘Dexter’?
Answer: Forensic technician.
16. In ‘Phil Of The Future’, which century did Phil and his family hail from?
Answer: The 22nd century.
17. ‘Veronica Mars’ was set in which fictional town?
Answer: Neptune, CA.
18. What was the name of the hospital around which the show ‘House’ revolved?
Answer: Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.
19. In ‘The Simpsons’, what was Marge’s natural hair color?
20. In ‘The Simpsons’ family, who is a vegetarian?
Answer: Lisa Simpson.
21. Which southern hip-hop duo found a feature in a song with Jay-Z?
22. In the spoken word interlude of Britney Spears’ single ‘Oops!…I Did It Again’, her boyfriend gets her a present from which popular ’90s film?
23. Which social media giant came into existence in the year 2004?
24. On 10 November, 2001, which new gadget was released into the public domain for the first time?
25. What was China’s first manned space mission called?
Answer: Shenzhou 5.
90s Pop Culture Trivia Questions
If you are from the 2000s then there is no way you could play this game of ‘90s pop culture trivia questions and answers. You could ace this quiz only if you are a millennial or a hard-core enthusiast of the decade of scrunchies and sitcoms with laugh tracks.
1 What Jim Carrey film came out first: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective or The Mask?
Answer: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
2. What future Oscar winner appeared in Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1997-1998 television season?
Answer: Hilary Swank.
3. What Green Day album was released in 1994?
4. What album sold more records: Spice Girls’ Spice or Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill?
Answer: Jagged Little Pill.
5. What ’90s flying toy popular with girls was recalled because it caused injuries?
Answer: Sky Dancers.
6. In what year did Princess Diana die in Paris in a car crash?
7. What was the name of the man dubbed the Unabomber by the FBI?
Answer: Theodore John Kaczynski.
8. What was the name of the sheep that was successively cloned in 1996?
9. What was the name of the Pentagon employee who secretly recorded Monica Lewinsky’s phone conversations when she talked about her affair with Bill Clinton?
Answer: Linda Tripp.
10. Who was the judge who presided over the O.J. Simpson murder trial?
Answer: Judge Ito.
11. What was the flavor of the soft drink Surge, produced by Coca-Cola Company to compete with Pepsi’s Mountain Dew?
12. What was the name of Aaliyah’s first single released in 1994?
Answer: Back and Forth.
13. What snack did 90’s consumers put over the tip of their fingers before eating?
14. What small, plush toys did Ty Inc. sell that became extremely popular 90’s?
Answer: Beanie Babies.
15. What is a Baby-G?
Answer: A Casio watch popular with girls in the 90’s.
16. In what U.S. city were the 1996 Summer Olympics held?
80s Pop Culture Trivia Questions
There are many youngsters out there, who pretend to be an aficionado of 80s pop culture. So, if you’re one of them, then you may keep the ball rolling with this 80s pop culture trivia questions and answers and let the game decide who is the real winner.
1 John Landis directed which iconic Michael Jackson music video in the 1980s?
2. Many 1980s kids grew up on VHS videocassette recorders. What does VHS stand for?
Answer: Video Home System.
3. What was the most popular video game in the 1980s?
Answer: Mario Bros.
4. What type of candy became popular because of E.T.?
Answer: Reese’s Pieces.
5. Who was the first AI television host in 1984?
Answer: Max Headroom.
6. Eddie Murphy became a member of the cast for which comedy series in 1980?
Answer: Saturday Night Live.
7. A best-selling book in 1981 explained how to crack the code of which puzzle?
Answer: The Rubik’s Cube.
8. Madison Square Garden held this first staged wrestling event on March 31, 1985. What was it?
9. n which city were the 19800 Summer Olympic Games held?
Answer: South Korea.
10. Which softer, sculpted dolls were sometimes originally referred to as “The Little People” in the 1980s?
Answer: The Cabbage Patch Kids.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions for Teenagers
Trivia questions are always fun to play with friends whether it’s a casual Friday night get-together or a slumber party. This pop culture trivia for teenagers will lit up the party for sure, and will determine the pop culture pro in the whole crowd.
1 What is Bing Crosby’s best selling Christmas song?
Answer: White Christmas.
2. What year did the movie Bad Santa come out?
3. Who covered (and made famous) the song “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?”
Answer: The Jackson 5
4. What does Billy call the Mogwai he was given in Gremlins?
5. What fictional town does the movie It’s a Wonderful Life take place in?
Answer: Bedford Falls.
6. What is the name of the dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
7. What is Tim Burton’s 1993 famous Christmas movie?
Answer: The Nightmare Before Christmas.
8. How old was Brenda Lee when she recorded “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree?”
Answer: 13 years old.
9. What month was the movie Miracle on 34th Street released?
10. James Stewart plays the lead in which famous Christmas movie?
Answer: It’s a Wonderful Life.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions about Music
If you think, you know a thing or two about pop culture music then we challenge you to undertake this pop culture music trivia and asses your erudition about the solo albums of the singers and their songs that appeared in different movies. Good Luck!
1. Rolling Stone Magazine’s number 1 hit of the 2000s was ‘Crazy’, by who?
Answers: Gnarls Barkley.
2. Justin Timberlake wrote what 2002 hit after breaking up with Britney Spears?
Answer: Cry me a River.
3. After a decade of successful 90s hits, Mary J Blige started her reign in the 00s with which 2001 album?
Answer: No More Drama.
4. Which artist got his name from his producer claiming that he “sees music like it’s the Matrix”?
5. The 2001 debut album of Alicia Keys was called Songs In…what?
Answer: A Minor.
6. Katy Perry’s first big hit ‘I Kissed a Girl’ came out in what year?
7. Vanessa Carlton became a one-hit wonder for which 2001 song?
Answer: A Thousand Miles.
8. Which duo released the 2003 album Speakerboxxxx/The Love Below?
9. Who released their first debut album Love. Angel. Music. Baby in 2004?
Answer: Gwen Stefani.
10. Maroon 5 released their solo album in 2002 titled Songs About…who?
Pop Culture Trivia Questions about TV and Movies
Well, we can’t deny the fact that our entire existence revolves around the entertainment industry and pop culture TV and movies trivia. Scrolling Instagram, every now and then to get updates about celebrities and their upcoming projects is just a part of our lives now. Start playing this quiz now and, also don’t forget to mark the tough entertainment trivia questions, to stump your buddies later on.
1 Does Stanley Hudson from The Office have a mustache?
2. What is the name of “the mother” on How I Met Your Mother?
Answer: Tracy McConnell.
3. Who is the only Bachelor to marry his final choice on The Bachelor?
Answer: Sean Lowe.
4. How are Jon Snow and Daenerys related in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Daenerys is Jon’s aunt.
5. Who wrote the novel that inspired the Hulu series The Handmaid’s Tale?
Answer: Margaret Atwood.
6. What 2004 rom-com did Brie Larson appear in as a child?
Answer: 13 Going on 30.
7. What actress starred in both Crazy Rich Asians and Ocean’s 8 in 2018?
8. Who wrote and directed the 2017 horror film Get Out?
9. What is the name of the magazine Kate Hudson’s character Andie works at in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?
Answer: Jordan Peele.
10. What is Mike’s last name in Monsters, Inc?
Answer: The Wolfpack.
Final Thoughts on Pop Culture Trivia Questions
“When is the ‘star wars’ day celebrated” or “What is Rihanna’s real name?” questions like these in ‘current pop culture trivia questions’ are a lot of fun when competing with your friends or family. Because there are various aspects of pop culture, someone may be an expert in one area but not in another. It’s entertaining to test your pals on current events and learn about what’s trending on social media and in the news. Trust me, this game of pop culture trivia questions will certainly be the highlight of the party and the guests will have a ball at your place.
Be it entertainment, sports, news, politics, fashion, technology, and slang, pop culture has taken a major turn in all these years. And if you have made it to the end of these pop culture trivia questions then do comment down below that how much did you score in these popular culture quiz questions.