In this article we will cover movie trivia questions and answers. Movies are, without a doubt, the finest kind of entertainment, and this is particularly true when you are with your loved ones since it is entertaining to talk about movies and discuss them with your loved ones and friends.
Movie quiz questions can sometimes educate us about the various types of individuals that inhabit our globe, the connections that unite us, love, family, friends, and much more.
You can include these movie trivia questions and answers into one of the activities during your next game night with the family to have fun together.
Table of Contents
Best Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
In this section you will find best movie trivia questions and answers. How well do your friends and family know about movies? Test them with these questions to see who are real fans.
1. What are the four houses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter series?
Answer: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, & Hufflepuff.
2. In which film did actor Brad Pitt star as David Mills?
3. What is the last name of Edward and his family in the Twilight series?
4. What was the name of Bella and Edward’s daughter in the film Twilight: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)?
5. Which English actor won the 2014 Academy Award for Best Actor in the film The Theory of Everything?
Answer: Eddie Redmayne.
6. What is the name of the kingdom where the 2013 animated movie Frozen is set?
7. What war movie won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 2009?
Answer: The Hurt Locker.
8. What was the name of the young girl in the film Jurassic Park?
Answer: Lex Murphy.
9. What is the first sports film to win an Academy Award for Best Picture
10. What is the number on the roof of the bus in the film Speed?
11. What are the movies’ titles within the superhero trilogy created by director M. Night Shyamalan?
Answer: Unbreakable, Split, & Glass.
12. In the film The Hunger Games, what berry are Katniss and Peeta going to eat when they discover they both cannot win?
13. In the Hunger Games Trilogy, what is the name of the day the tributes are chosen?
Answer: The Reaping Day.
14. How many fingers do they hold up as a salute in the Hunger Games Trilogy?
15. What is T’Challa’s suit able to store in the film Black Panther?
Answer: Kinetic Energy.
16. How many tribes originally settled in Wakanda, the land from the film Black Panther?
17. In Finding Nemo, who says, “Fish are friends, not food.”?
Answer: Bruce, the shark.
18. Who played the voice of the genie in Disney’s Aladdin?
Answer: Robin Williams.
19. Which social network is the film The Social Network based on?
20. From which movie comes the quote, “I felt it. Perfect. I was perfect.”?
Answer: Black Swan.
21. In Kung Fu Panda, Poe’s adopted father, Mr. Ping, is a what?
Answer: A goose.
22. In the animated film Cars, what is the name of Lightning McQueen’s friend who is a tow truck?
23. Attempting to explain himself to Donkey, Shrek compares himself to what?
24. In the movie Superbad, what kind of lunchbox does young Seth keep his taboo drawings in?
Answer: A Ghostbusters lunchbox.
25. Which actor stars as Ennis Del Mar in the film Brokeback Mountain?
Answer: Heath Ledger.
26. Where is “Brokeback Mountain” in the film Brokeback Mountain?
27. In the animated movie Rio, which rapper voices Pedro, the cardinal?
28. In which movie from the Underworld series do we see Selene and Michael’s hybrid daughter?
Answer: Underworld: Awakening.
29. How much weight did actress Anne Hathaway have to drop to portray Fantine in the 2012 film Les Misérables?
Answer: 25 lbs.
30. Which 2018 film features the actor John Krasinski starring alongside his real-life wife, Emily Blunt?
Answer: A Quiet Place.
31. In which Mission Impossible film did Tom Cruise train himself to do 6.5-minute breath holds?
Answer: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.
32. The film, The Proposal, takes place in which part of Alaska?
33. Which actor received an Oscar for his portrayal of the Joker?
Answer: Joaquin Phoenix.
34. Which actor stars as Deadpool in Marvel’s Deadpool?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds.
35. What is the group’s name that assaulted Andy in prison in the film The Shawshank Redemption?
Answer: The Sisters.
36. What is Red’s full name in the film The Shawshank Redemption?
Answer: Ellis Boyd Redding.
37. What are the last two words in the film The Shawshank Redemption?
Answer: I hope.
38. What is the total number of women who speak in the film The Shawshank Redemption?
39. In what year was the film The Shawshank Redemption released?
40. In Back to the Future, what type of car is the time machine?
41. At the beginning of Back to the Future (Part 1), how many minutes slow is Doc’s clock?
42. What was Jenny and Forrest’s son’s name in Forrest Gump?
Answer: Forrest, Jr.
43. Who starred as Lieutenant Dan in Forrest Gump?
Answer: Gary Sinise.
44. What is Bubba’s name in Forrest Gump?
Answer: Benjamin Buford Blue.
45. What is Forrest’s hometown in the film Forrest Gump?
Answer: Greenbow, Alabama.
46. In what year did Jenny die in the film, Forrest Gump?
47. How long did Forrest run in the film, Forrest Gump?
Answer: 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, & 16 hours.
48.Who played Regan MacNeil in The Exorcist?
Answer: Linda Blair.
49. What was the name of the plantation where Scarlett lived in the film Gone With the Wind?
50. What were Rhett’s last words to Scarlett in the film Gone With the Wind?
Answer: “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
You might also like: Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Random Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
It’s not necessary to make everything into a fierce contest. If you want to kick back, relax, and have some fun, then these random movie trivia questions and answers are precisely what you need.
1. What was Scarlett and Rhett’s daughter’s name in the film Gone With the Wind?
2. How did Scarlett and Rhett’s daughter die in Gone With the Wind?
Answer: She fell off her pony.
3. In the movie Gone With the Wind, which Oscar-winning actress played Mammy?
Answer: Hattie McDaniel.
4. What is Scarlett O’Hara’s first name in Gone With the Wind?
5. What dress size was Catherine Martin in The Silence of the Lambs?
6. What is the psychiatrist’s name at the prison where Hannibal Lector lives in The Silence of the Lambs?
Answer: Dr. Chilton.
7. Whose liver did Hannibal Lector eat aside fava beans and a nice chianti in the film The Silence of the Lambs?
Answer: A census taker.
8. How many children are in the von Trapp family in The Sound of Music?
9. What is the youngest child’s name in the von Trapp family in the film The Sound of Music?
10. Who opens the door to the ballroom when Maria is dancing around in The Sound of Music?
Answer: Captain von Trapp.
11. In the movie The Breakfast Club, why is Bender in detention?
Answer: He pulled a false fire alarm.
12. What was Celie’s husband’s name in The Color Purple?
13. How many children did Miss Celie have in The Color Purple?
14. In which American city does Ferris Bueller’s Day Off take place?
15. In which year was Ferris Bueller’s Day Off released?
16. Where were Harry and Sally driving when they first met in When Harry Met Sally?
Answer: New York.
17. Who is the director of When Harry Met Sally?
Answer: Rob Reiner.
18. What does “red rum” stand for in The Shining?
Answer: It is murder spelled backward.
19. What is the name of the possessed hotel in the horror film The Shining?
The Overlook Hotel.
20. What is the name of Edward Norton’s character in Fight Club?
Answer: He does not have a name.
21. In which American city does the film Psycho begin?
Answer: Phoenix, Arizona.
22. Who was the first character to die in the horror film Psycho 3?
Answer: A nun.
23. Who directed the horror film Psycho?
Answer: Alfred Hitchcock.
24. In The Matrix, on what level do Neo and Trinity stop the elevator after the lobby shootout?
25. What was the treasure hunter team searching for in the ruins of the Titanic in the film Titanic?
Answer: “The Heart of the Ocean,” a necklace.
26. In the film Titanic, where was Jack Dawson from?
Answer: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
27. Who played Celie in the movie The Color Purple?
Answer: Whoopi Goldberg.
28. How many Oscars was the film Saving Private Ryan nominated for?
29. During which war is Saving Private Ryan set?
30. Who starred as Private Ryan in the movie Saving Private Ryan?
Answer: Matt Damon.
31. What animal is the handle of Mary Poppins’ umbrella?
Answer: A parrot.
32. In the movie The Usual Suspects, what is the greatest trick the devil ever pulled?
Answer: Convincing the world he didn’t exist.
33. What were the children’s names in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Jane & Michael Banks.
34. Who played Keyser Soze in the film The Usual Suspects?
Answer: Kevin Spacey.
35. How many movies are in the Jurassic Park series?
36. In what year was the film Good Will Hunting released?
37. What is the very first animal seen in Disney’s The Lion King?
You might also like: Star Wars Trivia Questions
Fun Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
The concept of trivia about films is so much fun. Today, we will explore some simple fun movie trivia questions, which are excellent for the entire family!
1. What was Burt’s profession in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Chimney Sweeper.
2. What is the first song you hear in Disney’s The Lion King?
Answer: “The Circle of Life”.
3. What is the symbolism of the crow crowing three times in the Godfather movies?
4. How many times has the movie A Star is Born been remade?
Answer: Four times.
5. How old was the actress Kate Hudson in the film Almost Famous?
6. Where was the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings filmed?
Answer: New Zealand.
7. In The Fellowship of the Ring, what is the name of the ferry the hobbits use to escape the black riders?
Answer: Bucklebury Ferry.
8. What kind of flower was enchanted and dying in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: A rose.
9. In the film Rocky, what are Rocky’s pet turtles’ names?
Answer: Cuff & Link.
10. What year did Noah and Ally meet in the film The Notebook?
11. How many Nicholas Sparks books have been adapted into films?
12. What is Stephen King’s top-grossing movie?
Answer: The Shining.
13. Which actor danced his way to fame in the original version of Footloose?
Answer: Kevin Bacon.
14. What is the name of Repunzal’s chameleon in Disney’s movie Tangled?
15. How many Academy Awards has actress Meryl Streep been nominated for, and how many has she won?
Answer: She has been nominated 21 times and won 3 Oscars.
16. Who starred in the original version of the film A Star is Born?
Answer: Janet Gaynor & Fredric March.
You might also like: Disney Trivia Questions
Classic Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
You will have a great time involving these classic movie trivia questions and answers (and yes, we did add questions about some old movies, too!). Answer, and put your knowledge of movies to the test!
1 How many times was actor Leonard DiCaprio nominated for an Oscar before winning Best Actor in 2016?
2. In which year were the Academy Awards first presented?
3. Which actor starred in the 1961 movie The Hustler?
Answer: Paul Newman.
4. Who was the first solo female host of the Oscars?
Answer: Whoopi Goldberg.
5. Which movie is the first non-English language film to win an Oscar for Best Picture?
6. In what year was Jim Carrey’s first film released?
7. How many hours did it originally take to get Jim Carrey to look like the Grinch for the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Answer: 8.5 hours.
8. How old was Indiana Jones when his mother died?
9. Which Indiana Jones film sparked the controversy that led to the creation of the PG-13 rating?
Answer: Temple of Doom.
10. What is Indiana Jones’ weapon of choice?
Answer: A whip.
You might also like: Science Trivia Questions
Easy Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
This movie quiz will feature easy movie quiz questions and answers, so get ready to test your knowledge! Let’s see how many answers you get correctly.
1. Which 1994 film won an Oscar for Best Costume Design?
Answer: The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
2. Which plant was actress Uma Turman named after in the film Batman & Robin?
3. Which actress won an Oscar for her first film role in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Julie Andrews.
4. What is the highest-grossing animated film in history?
Answer: Frozen 2.
5. Who played the voice of Dory in the film Finding Dory?
Answer: Ellen DeGeneres.
6. What is the current highest-grossing film of all time?
Answer: Avenger: Endgame.
7. Which actress has won the most Academy Awards in history?
Answer: Katherine Hepburn with 4 Academy Awards.
8. Which actress has the longest TV career spanning over 80 years?
Answer: Betty White.
9. Who was the first actress to ever win an Academy Award?
Answer: Janet Gaynor.
10. What was the name of the character Jack Nicholson played in the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
Answer: Randle Patrick McMurphy.
11. In Rogue One, what is the Empire removing from the holy city of Jedha?
Answer: Kyber Crystals.
12. Approximately how many languages can C-3PO speak in Star Wars?
Answer: 6 million.
13. Who was the only non-Jedi in the original Star Wars trilogy to use a lightsaber?
Answer: Han Solo.
14. Which Disney princess dresses up as a man to save her father?
15. In the Disney film The Little Mermaid, what does Ariel call the fork in her collection of human objects?
16. What popular Disney character makes an appearance as a stuffed animal in the film Frozen?
Answer: Mickey Mouse.
17. Which Disney movie was the first full-length, animated feature produced in the United States?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937).
18. For which films did Tom Hanks receive an Academy Award for Best Actor?
Answer: Philadelphia (1994) & Forrest Gump (1995).
19. How many Oscars did the film Schindler’s List win?
20. Who directed the movie Schindler’s List?
Answer: Steven Spielberg.
21. Which film written, directed, and produced by James Cameron went on to become the highest-grossing film of its time?
22. What year did Sean Connery star in the James Bond movie Dr. No?
23. Which James Bond movie was the first for Pierce Brosnan as 007?
24. What is a nickname for the Academy Awards?
Answer: The Oscars.
25. Who was the first African American to win the Academy Award for best actor?
Answer: Sidney Poitier.
26. What are the names of the stepsisters from Disney’s Cinderella?
Answer: Anastasia & Drizella.
27. What was the name of the boat in Jaws?
28. What animal was framed in the unfinished paint-by-number in Rizzo’s room in Grease?
Answer: A horse.
29. What pop vocal group performs at the wedding in Bridesmaids?
Answer: Wilson Phillips.
30. What flavor of Pop Tarts does Buddy the Elf use in his spaghetti in Elf?
31. What’s the name of the skyscraper in Die Hard?
Answer: Nakatomi Plaza.
32. What 1927 musical was the first “talkie”?
Answer: The Jazz Singer.
33. For what movie did Tom Hanks score his first Academy Award nomination?
34. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
You might also like: Marvel Trivia Questions
Hard Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
These movies often include fantastical elements such as fairies, witches, talking animals, magic, vampires, and other supernatural beings of the imagination. Frequently, the events of a fantasy film take place in an alternative world or an alternate past that is considerably farther distant in time. Here are some hard movie trivia questions and answers.
1. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
2. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
Answer: Anne Bancroft.
3. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
4. For what movie did Steven Spielberg win his first Oscar for Best Director?
Answer: Schindler’s List.
5. What’s the name of the anthemic dance near the beginning of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Answer: “The Time Warp”.
6. In what 1976 thriller does Robert De Niro famously say “You talkin’ to me?”
Answer: Taxi Driver.
7. Who played park owner John Hammond in Jurassic Park?
Answer: Richard Attenborough.
8. Who played Juror Number 8 in 12 Angry Men?
Answer: Henry Fonda.
9. What American writer/director starred in several iconic European-produced “Spaghetti Westerns”?
Answer: Clint Eastwood.
10. What real-life on-again off-again Hollywood power couple starred in the film Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Answer: Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
11. What Hollywood movie star plays himself in Zombieland?
Answer: Bill Murray.
12. What words are written on the knuckles of “Reverend” Harry Powell (Robert Mitchum) in The Night of the Hunter?
Answer: “Love” and “hate.”
13. What infamous 1980 box-office bomb ruined the career of The Deer Hunter director Michael Cimino?
Answer: Heaven’s Gate.
14. Who directed Boris Karloff in the classics Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein?
Answer: James Whale.
15. Who played Martin Luther King Jr. in the 2014 biopic Selma?
Answer: David Oyelowo.
16. What famous L.A. landmark is heavily featured in Rebel Without a Cause?
Answer: Griffith Observatory.
17. Marlon Brando “could have been a contender” in what iconic 1954 crime drama?
Answer: On the Waterfront.
18. The theme from The Third Man (also called “The Harry Lime Theme” was performed on what instrument?
19. In what 1950 drama does Bette Davis say, “Fasten your seatbelts; it’s going to be a bumpy night”?
Answer: All About Eve.
20. What is the name of the courtesan played by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge!
21. Which 1948 Alfred Hitchcock movie starred James Stewart and was shot to look like one continuous take?
22. Who voiced the sultry Jessica Rabbit in Who’s Afraid of Roger Rabbit?
Answer: Kathleen Turner.
23. What 1994 crime film revitalized John Travolta’s career?
Answer: Pulp Fiction.
24. What is the highest-grossing R-rated movie of all time?
25. For which 1964 musical blockbuster did Julie Andrews win the Academy Award for Best Actress?
Answer: Mary Poppins.
26. What song plays over the opening credits of Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: “Come and Get Your Love” by Redbone.
27. Who is the only actor to receive an Oscar nomination for acting in a Lord of the Rings movie?
Answer: Ian McKellen
28. In Risky Business, what song did Tom Cruise famously lip-sync to in his underwear?
Answer: “Old Time Rock and Roll” by Bob Seger.
General Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
This is for the movie buffs who have seen basically all the movies that are in your mind. You may put your movie knowledge to the test with these general movie trivia questions and answers.
1. Who played iconic femme fatale Phyllis Dietrichson in classic 1946 film noir Double Indemnity?
Answer: Barbara Stanwyck.
2. Aaron Sorkin won an Oscar for writing what 2010 drama about the creation of Facebook?
Answer:The Social Network.
3. What’s the name of Charlie Chaplin’s most famous, recurring character?
Answer: “The Tramp”.
4. What is the name of Quint’s shark-hunting boat in Jaws?
Answer: The Orca.
5. In Apocalypse Now, Robert Duvall says, “I love the smell of _____ in the morning.”
6. What animated classic was the first film of the late-twentieth-century “Disney Renaissance?”
Answer: The Little Mermaid.
7. Who wrote the famous, scary theme music from Halloween?
Answer: John Carpenter.
8. In what 1979 James Bond movie does the famous spy go to outer space?
9. The stage play Everybody Comes to Rick’s was adapted for the screen to become what 1942 Best Picture winner?
10. Which famous film composer wrote the music for Tim Burton’s 1989 Batman?
Answer: Danny Elfman.
11. The Battle of Thermopylae served as the basis of what highly stylized 2006 smash hit swords-and-sandals action flick?
12. Jennifer Lawrence won a Best Actress Academy Award for what 2012 romantic comedy/drama?
Answer: Silver Linings Playbook.
13. In the action thriller Speed, why is Annie (Sandra Bullock)’s driver’s license suspended?
Answer: She was speeding.
14. Who played the “Unsinkable” Molly Brown in Titanic?
Answer: Kathy Bates.
15. What was Audrey Hepburn’s birth name?
Answer: Audrey Kathleen Ruston.
16. Who is the first actor to play Jack Ryan on screen?
Answer: Alec Baldwin.
17. Which 1927 war drama was the first movie to ever win Best Picture?
18. What is the model of revolver made famous by Clint Eastwood’s “Dirty” Harry Callahan?
Answer: Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum.
19. What prominent American director won an Oscar for helming Forrest Gump?
Answer: Robert Zemeckis.
20. What is the real name of Uma Thurman’s “The Bride” character from Kill Bill?
Answer: Beatrix Kiddo.
21. What actress’ name, who voices Princess Elsa in the Frozen films, did John Travolta botch at the 2014 Oscars?
Answer: Idina Menzel.
22. Who is the only person ever to receive an Oscar nomination for acting in a Star Wars movie?
Answer: Alec Guinness.
23. Which Oscar-winning blonde bombshell played James Stewart’s love interest Lisa Carol Fremont in Rear Window?
Answer: Grace Kelly.
24. What was Quentin Tarantino’s first feature as writer/director?
Answer: Reservoir Dogs.
25. What national monument does Cary Grant climb in the heart-pounding final moments of North by Northwest?
Answer: Mount Rushmore.
26. Who wrote the screenplay for Rocky?
Answer: Sylvester Stallone.
27. What is the highest-grossing foreign-language film at the U.S. box office?
Answer: The Passion of the Christ.
28. Which Alfred Hitchcock thriller is notorious for its shocking “shower scene”?
Famous Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
These famous movie trivia questions are a good way to ramp up the challenge level. Forget about the boring responses; these are the ones that will truly get them thinking.
1. What is the only ‘X’-rated film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
Answer: Midnight Cowboy.
2. What’s the Los Angeles hotel prominently featured in Pretty Woman?
Answer: The Beverly Wilshire by Four Seasons.
3. What is the highest-grossing movie of all time when not taking inflation into account?
4. What is the highest-grossing movie of all time when taking inflation into account?
Answer: Gone With the Wind.
5. What is the first movie ever to be rated PG-13?
Answer: Red Dawn (1984).
6. What 1970 movie marked the feature debut of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Answer: Hercules in New York.
7. In what 1969 James Bond thriller does the famous spy fall in love and get married?
Answer: On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
8. What movie holds the record for most Oscar wins without winning Best Picture (eight wins total)?
9. Near the end of Vertigo, when Judy transforms into Madeline, she is bathed in what color light?
10. What is the second (and last) fantasy movie to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
Answer:The Shape of Water.
Horror Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Some people cannot stay awake for the whole of a horror movie, but for those brave enough to try, there is no greater genre. The fact that all outstanding horror films have a characteristic in common: they all leave you with a lingering impression that you are unable to forget. Here you will find horror movie trivia questions and answers.
1. Which horror film’s tagline is “We dare you to say his name five times”?
2. What is the actual name of Pinhead in Clive Barker’s original novel, The Hellbound Heart?
Answer: Hell Priest.
3. What film was A Quiet Place initially intended to be a sequel to?
4. When Carrie (1976) takes the stage after her election as Prom Queen, bullies douse her in what animal’s blood?
5. What television series is based on a concept for an unproduced episode of The X-Files?
Answer: Final Destination.
6. What horror film of Georges Méliès is commonly regarded as the world’s first horror film?
Answer: Le Manoir du diable’.
7. In Brad Pitt’s Se7en film, who is assassinated for the deadly sin of pride?
Answer: A model.
8. On the first Friday the 13th film, how many people does Jason murder?
9. What was Steven Spielberg’s inspiration for the name of the artificial shark in ‘Jaws,’ and who was it modelled after?
Answer: Bruce; lawyer.
10. Which horror film franchise is the longest-running?
Answer: Friday the 13th.
Disney Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Most individuals had a joyful childhood as a direct result of Disney movies, and the effect of these movies cannot be forgotten in a hurry. If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a Disney fan, test your knowledge with these Disney movie trivia questions.
1. Tinkerbell is the magical fairy that is always helping which Disney character?
Answer: Peter Pan.
2. Woody and Buzz are characters from which Disney movie?
Answer: The movie Toy Story.
3. Who is the youngest Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White.
4. Boo is a character from which Disney Pixar film?
Answer: Monsters, Inc.
5. What song was almost cut from The Little Mermaid?
Answer: Part of Your World.
6. Which one of the Disney Characters was played by Mike Meyers?
7. What type of animals own the ice cream shop in Zootopia?
Answer: An elephant.
8. Cinderella and Belle are characters in what Disney movie?
Answer: Sleeping Beauty.
9. What is the name of the snake in The Jungle Book?
10. In the movie Tangled, what is the name of the horse?
Marvel Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
The mission of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is to bring the characters from American comic books to life on the big screen, even though the MCU has produced many superhero movies. Let’s find out how much of a Marvel superfan you are by putting your comic’s knowledge to the test with this round of Marvel Cinematic Universe trivia questions and answers.
1. Who was able to pick up Thor’s hammer in Endgame?
Answer: Captain America.
2. Captain America’s shield and Bucky’s arm are made of what?
3. What is Carol Danvers’ nickname for Monica Rambeau?
Answer: Lieutenant Trouble.
4. Whose power “exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme?”
Answer: The Scarlet Witch/Wanda.
5. Where is Captain America from?
6. Thor played what video game in Avengers: Endgame?
7. Star-Lord/Peter Quill’s father Ego is a what?
8. Bradley Cooper is the voice of which MCU character?
Answer: Rocket Raccoon.
9. Pym Particles were created by who?
Answer: Hank Pym.
10. Nick Fury wears an eye patch over which eye?
Answer: His left eye.
Christmas Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Christmas has inspired many movies and television series since it is often considered one of the most enjoyable holidays of the year. You might be able to answer some of these Christmas movies quiz and find the answers to some of these Christmas movie trivia questions if you have ever seen any of these Christmas movies and found them enjoyable.
1. What event caused George to lose hearing in his left ear?
Answer: He saved Harry from drowning.
2. In the universe where George was never born, Bedford Falls has a different name. What is it?
3. What does George’s brother, Harry, become when he joins the service?
Answer: A Navy pilot.
4. In the world where George was never born, what occupation does Mary have?
5. What’s the name of George’s youngest daughter?
6. What book did George receive as a gift from Clarence?
Answer: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
7. Why is George ineligible for service in World War II?
Answer: He’s deaf in one ear.
8. What’s the name of the guardian angel who takes George Bailey on his journey?
9. What prize does Ralphie’s dad win in a contest?
Answer: A lamp shaped like a woman’s leg in a fishnet stocking.
10. What was the name of Ralphie’s younger brother?
Halloween Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
There are comedies, frightening movies, and movies that are just plain horrible that are themed around Halloween. While you’re dishing out candy at the Halloween party you’re attending this year, put your movie knowledge to good use by going through this entertaining collection of Halloween movie quiz.
1. What color palette does ‘The Ring’ predominantly follow?
Answer: Blues, grays, and greens.
2. Which Tim Burton movie features the headless horseman?
Answer: ‘The Sleepy Hollow’.
3. Which horror movie was shot entirely on a video camera like a documentary?
Answer: ‘The Blair Witch Project’.
4. Which movie finds a private investigator summoning Beelzebub himself?
Answer: ‘The Ninth Gate’.
5. Which anime movie has found its permanent place in every horror movies trivia list ever with its haunting visuals?
Answer: ‘The Perfect Blue’.
6. Which 90s movie features creepy-crawlies taking over a small town in California?
7. Where does the story of ‘Scream 2’ take place?
Answer: ‘Scream 2’ takes place on a university campus.
8. Who plays the role of Hannibal Lecter in the modern TV adaptation of the classic horror film?
Answer: Mads Mikkelsen.
9. Which horror author has the most adaptations made from his bestselling books?
Answer: Stephen King.
10. Who wrote the book ‘American Psycho’?
Answer: Bret Easton Ellis.
Star Wars Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Star Wars movies center on the exploits of fictional characters known as superheroes tasked with safeguarding the general populace. These movies are jam-packed with all kinds of exciting action, fantasy, and science fiction. Test your knowledge with Star Wars trivia questions.
1. According to Yoda, there are always how many Sith Lords…no more, no less?
Answer: Two (Rule of Two).
2. What’s the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
Answer: Slave I.
3. Where is Jabba the Hutt’s Palace located?
4. Who had the highest midi-chlorian count in Star Wars?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
5. Who was Anakin Skywalker’s Padawan?
Answer: Ahsoka Tano.
6. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Answer: The Millennium Falcon.
7. Luke lost which of his hands in a fight with Darth Vader?
Answer: His right hand.
8. Anakin Skywalker grew up to be who?
Answer: Darth Vader.
9. Per Yoda, what is the path to the dark side?
10. What is Kylo Ren’s birth name?
Answer: Ben Solo.
The Lord of the Rings Movie Trivia Questions and Answers and Answers
Middle Earth was made famous by Peter Jackson’s three-part epic film adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s works. With a wealth of information that may provide questions for quizzes for the rest of our lives, we decided to include some of our favorite The Lord of the Rings questions.
1. What happened to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins after the War of the Rings?
Answer: She died and donated her money to help the Hobbits affected by Lotho – her son.
2. In ‘The Hobbit,’ what was the name of Thorin’s Elven sword that originally came from Gondolin?
3. What is the name of the mountain where the Master Ring was made?
Answer: Mount Doom.
4. He was sent to Rivendell by Denethor to find answers about a dream he had.
5. What is Bilbo’s relation to Frodo?
Answer: Frodo is Bilbo’s second cousin.
6. Which Ent carried Pippin and Merry through Fangorn Forest?
7. The Lord of the Rings films are based on a novel written by which author?
Answer: J. R. R. Tolkien.
8. How many rings of power were made for the Elves, Dwarves, and Men?
Answer: Three for the Elves, Seven for Dwarves, and Nine for Men.
9. He is Frodo’s loyal friend who journeyed with him from Middle Earth to Mount Doom.
Answer: Samwise Gamgee.
10. What is the fake name that Frodo Baggins used after departing from the Shire?
Answer: Mr. Underhill.
Harry Potter Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
J. K. Rowling, a writer from the United Kingdom, bestowed upon us Harry Potter fantasy books, which were later adapted into a film series with millions of devoted followers. The set of Harry Potter trivia questions is for you to consider answering if you believe that you are one of the most devoted fans of the wonderful series.
1. Who did Professor Dumbledore trust with his life?
2. What platform is used for the Hogwarts Express?
Answer: Platform 9 ¾.
3. What does Hagrid do to Dudley during his first visit to Harry?
Answer: Dudley gets a pigtail.
4. What does Hagrid bring Harry when he first meets him?
Answer: A birthday cake.
5. What was the other name of ‘Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone’?
Answer: ‘Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone’ was called ‘Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone’.
6. After the death of his parents, how is the infant Harry described?
Answer: The boy who lived.
7. How do the members of the wizard community send their mail?
Answer: By Owl.
8. Where does the Dursley family live?
Answer: Number Four, Privet Drive.
9. What animal do you see first in the movie?
Answer: An owl.
10. What kind of creature is Dobby?
Answer: A house-elf.
Hocus Pocus Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Here you will find Hocus Pocus trivia questions and answers. Test knowledge of people around you with these amazing questions.
1. What was the name of Thackery Binx’s sister?
2. When the Sanderson sisters got off the bus to head to the master’s house, whose broom was unusual?
3. Which Sanderson sister turned to stone before turning to dust?
Answer: Winnie (Winifred).
4. Who said these lines? “I smell, I smell, scrod.”
5. Who lit the Black Flame Candle that ended up bringing the Sanderson sisters back?
Answer: Max Dennison.
6. What was the name of Winnie’s ex-boyfriend whom she summoned as a zombie?
Answer: Billy Butcherson.
7. Which Sanderson sisters did Billy date?
Answer: Winnie and Sarah.
8. Who sings the song ‘Comes Little Children’?
Answer: Sarah Sanderson.
9. Guess the speaker of these lines: “Amok! Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!”
Answer: Sarah Anderson.
10. Which Sanderson sister will you find riding the vacuum?
Answer: Mary Sanderson.
Final Thoughts on Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
When people get together with their families or friends, one of the activities is watching a movie. If you are in a group, there are many different sorts of movies you can watch back-to-back, depending on the circle.
Even better, you can use some movie trivia questions and answers to keep the morale up and engage everyone in the activity. The movie trivia questions and answers put your knowledge to the test as a movie fan.
This is particularly true when you compete against other movie enthusiasts. During a round of movie quiz questions, it wouldn’t be very entertaining to be the only one who knows anything about movies.
Read up on the above film quiz questions and answers if you want to do well while participating in movie trivia questions and answers. The questions and answers have been carefully picked because we didn’t want anybody to miss out on the good times.