When you are at the final stage of your relationship, then use these questions to ask your ex and get the best possible fine ending.
Breakups are always painful and terrible. There may be different reasons of breakups. You need someone to pass through that stage. However, if your ex boyfriend is available to console you then try these questions to ask your ex boyfriend.
The nature of questions varies from boyfriend to girlfriend. If your ex girlfriend is available to comfort you in your desperate moments then here is the collection of questions to ask your ex girlfriend.
We are going to share multiple categories of questions which may decrease your pain and discomfort. Select the category according to your choice and situation and get the best results. Do not forget to share with your friends and loved ones.
Table of Contents
When the relationships are over, you think about the reasons of your breakups. You can neither blame your ex partner for all the destruction nor take all the blame on yourself. Use these best questions to ask ex boyfriend or girlfriend to get over the mystery.
1. Do you wish we were still together?
2. If you could tell me anything, what would you say?
3. Do you think you were the settler in our relationship, or I was?
4. What do you really think about my body?
5. Did you ever love me?
6. What do you think of me now?
7. Do any songs or TV shows remind you of me?
8. Did you keep the presents I gave you?
9. Do your friends hate me?
10. Do you still talk about me to your friends?
11. What have you told your new significant other about me?
12. Do you wish we could work it out now?
13. Do you think we could’ve actually worked out our problems?
14. Or do I pop into your head when you’re masturbating?
15. Do you ever think about me when you’re having s#x?
16. What would you have done differently?
You might also like: Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
Deep Questions to Ask Your Ex
When the relation is over, you are free from all restrictions and worries. Now you are not worried about the mood swings of your ex. So ask whatever you wanted to ask. Use these deep questions to ask your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.
1. Do you consider our break up ugly?
2. Did you cheat during the relationship?
3. How do you think we can make our relationship better?
4. When you think about our relationship now, do you regret that it ended?
5. Would you give me another chance to see how I improved myself?
6. What do you think is the best about me?
7. What were the things that made you fall in love with me in the first place?
8. Whenever you listen to our jam or watch our favorite movie, do they remind you of me?
9. Do you think about me more than usual?
10. Did you ever love me, and do you think we had made a mistake?
11. What is your current impression of me?
12. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
13. Do you miss the relationship?
14. What is your most memorable moment with me?
15. What is the sweetest thing the I did for you?
16. What is something that you liked doing together?
17. What is one question you want me to answer honestly?
18. Do you regret how things turned out?
19. What do you wish I did to save our relationship?
20. What did we argue about the most?
21. If you are 100% honest, who would you blame mostly for the break-up?
22. How long were we together?
23. How great of a girlfriend was I?
24. How did we meet?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Girlfriend Over Text
Good Questions to Ask Your Ex
When you were in relationship, you may forget to ask about many things from your girlfriend or boyfriend. You may have queries to ask. Resolve them by selecting a few good questions to ask your ex from our recommended list.
1. What will make us better at relationships?
2. If you can describe, do you have any favorite memories of us?
3. Have you ever wondered keenly that maybe you still have feelings for me?
4. What factors from our separation let you grow and be a better person?
5. Do you think you or I have evolved since our breakup?
6. Don’t you think we should give ourselves a second chance?
7. Can’t we work on ourselves to make things better between us?
8. Do you believe that you can ever love someone like me?
9. Did you miss the things with us or our relationship?
10. What was not enough with me or with our relationship?
11. What do you remember from our relationship?
12. Do you have any regrets about our relationship?
13. Can you name the worst thing you have done to me?
14. Did you find my friends better than yours?
15. Were you in contact with your ex while we were in relation?
16. How many times have you done it with someone else?
17. Do you think you ever cheat on me somehow?
18. When you liked my posts on social media, did you like me, or were you flirting with me?
19. What was your least favorite song on our playlist?
20. What is the thing you did not like about me at all?
21. Did you ever want to make out with me since our breakup?
22. Have you ever planned some conspiracy one me?
23. Have I done something that made you jealous?
24. What do you think about me physically?
25. What are the views of your friends about me during and after our relationship?
26. Do you still have conversations about me with your friends?
27. Do you think we should work for our relationship?
28. Do you wish that things could have been better for us?
29. Would you like to go on a second ride with me on this whole thing?
30. Do I still make your heart pound?
You might also like: Dirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Random Questions to Ask Your Ex
In the final stage, many things come into your mind randomly. If you are also passing through the same phase, don’t shy away. Get rid of all your reluctance and try these random questions to ask your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.
1. Do you still watch football?
2. Do you have any idea what my passion is in life now?
3. Can you believe who I just ran into?
4. What’s your favorite memory of us together?
5. What was lacking in me and the relationship?
6. Do you remember our activities last summer?
7. What factors led our relationship towards the end?
8. If you can be sincere, you have to tell who do you consider responsible for the cheating?
9. Did you enjoy it with me?
10. Do you remember how long we last?
11. Do you hold any type of grudges for me which you want to clear?
12. Do you think we did not end up on good terms?
13. Were you cheating during our relationship?
14. Can you explain what can help me to be a better person?
15. What revolutionary things do you want to have in me?
16. What is the thing you hate about me?
17. Can you explain the worst thing you did to me when we were together?
18. Have you ever been jealous of me?
19. What habits of mine did you not like when we were together?
20. Have you ever cheated on me during our relationship?
21. At any point when we were together, did you think that we could last forever?
22. What did your friends and family think about me?
23. Would you give us another chance?
24. Do you ever imagine what would’ve happened if we were still together?
25. Do you regret being in a relationship with me?
26. What do you miss about the relationship?
27. What were my good and bad qualities as a girlfriend?
28. How do you feel about me now?
29. What is your favorite memory of us?
30. Have I found the solutions to our past problems?
31. Do you think you have changed since the break-up?
32. If you could change something about the relationship, what would it be?
You might also like: Would You Rather Questions for Girls
Boyfriends and girlfriends sometimes change into best friends forever. They never cur off their connections. If you also want to get close to your ex girlfriend or boyfriend then take help from these questions to ask your ex for closure.
1. Is there anything you haven’t said before and would like to tell me now?
2. What about our relationship would you like to erase from your memory?
3. What are the good things you take away from our relationship?
4. When did you realize we were done with the relationship?
5. What do you think was responsible for the failure of our relationship?
6. What do you think I need in order to be happy in a relationship?
7. Is there something you would have done differently?
8. Did you cheat on me, or did it cross your mind?
9. Who do you feel was more involved in our relationship and put more effort into it?
10. Did you have second thoughts about our breakup?
11. Are you at peace with what has happened to us?
12. Can I still ask you to hang out, or do you need to take some time and space?
13. How do you feel about us now that everything is said and done?
14. What positives did you take away from our relationship?
15. Moving forward, what do you need from me?
16. Do you feel like you’re healing from our breakup?
17. Do you feel comfortable talking about why it ended right now, or do you need time to process?
18. Could we have done anything differently?
19. Can you walk me through what happened, from your perspective?
20. What is your least favorite memory of me?
21. What is your favorite memory of me?
22. What do you think initially attracted me to you?
23. What initially attracted you to me?
24. What did your parents really think of me?
25. Having been out with me, what do you think I need to be happy in a relationship?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Boyfriend
After breakup, many strange things come into your mind regarding your relationship with your girlfriend or boyfriend. If your mind is also full of such questions, then try these questions to ask your ex after a breakup and resolve all the riddles.
1. Did you throw away all the mementos of our time together?
2. How long do you stare at my photos on social media?
3. Do you still visit the places we used to love going?
4. Did you ever think about someone else in order to get off?
5. Do you still think about me, especially when you’re lonely?
6. Did you hang with my friends because I asked you to, or because you liked them?
7. Is there anything you’ve learnt from me?
8. Do you want to stay in touch with me?
9. Have you moved on and started dating again?
10. Do you trash talk about me with your friends?
Questions to Ask Your Ex to Get Them Back
In certain cases, there are many chances of patch ups after breakups. Some couples try to get their partners back. Unable to find any method to get your ex back? We collected a huge bundle of questions to ask your ex to get them back.
1. Would you be up for coffee or lunch this week?
2. Can you help me out with something?
3. Can I get your expert advice on something?
4. Can you recommend a good sushi restaurant?
5. Were you at the mall yesterday?
6. Did you see the game last night?
7. Can you tell me more about something?
8. Do you remember what we did last Christmas?
9. What have you learned during our time Apart?
10. How has your life changed since we broke up?
Questions to Ask Your Ex before Getting Back Together
In relationships you are always curious about the thoughts of the other party. When the relation is passing through a sensitive phase, this matter becomes intense. Are you interested in getting your ex back? Then we can help you with these questions to ask your ex before getting back together.
1. Can you remember our biggest argument (besides the break-up)?
2. Do you think we should have got back together?
3. Would you go out with me again, given the chance?
4. Who would you say put more effort into our relationship, you or me?
5. How many times did you cheat on me?
6. How many times did you seriously think about cheating on me?
7. What is your favorite thing about me physically?
8. What do you think was the most intimate moment in our relationship?
9. What did you do differently in your next relationship after me?
10. What would you have done differently in the relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Ex to Start a Conversation
After breakups, you feel quite odd how to start conversation with your ex. In case you are also in the same irritation, take help from these questions to ask your ex to start a conversation.
1. What were some things you liked about me and the relationship?
2. When you think of it right now, do you regret the relationship didn’t work?
3. What was it about me that made you fall for me?
4. What is your definition of an ideal relationship?
5. How compatible do you think we were in bed?
6. Are you willing to walk the extra mile to resolve our past problems?
7. Of all things we did together, what do you remember the most?
8. What do you miss most about our relationship?
9. What do you wish I should have done differently the last time we were together?
10. What would you have done differently to avoid our last separation?
11. What did you learn about yourself and us during our time apart?
12. Would you be open to getting back together?
Questions to Ask Your Ex When Chatting
Sometimes, you may miss your ex extremely. Then something may come into your mind to ask your ex. Is something clicking into your mind? Then apply these questions to ask your ex when chatting.
1. Do you wish to stay connected as friends?
2. Did you really enjoy our s#x life?
3. What was your least favorite thing about me?
4. What was your favorite thing about me?
5. What’s your favorite memory of us being together?
6. What did you actually think of my friends?
7. What’s the worst thing you ever did to me?
8. What’s your biggest regret about our relationship?
9. Did I ever do anything that made you jealous?
10. Did you talk to your ex when you were with me?
11. At any point, did you see yourself spending forever with me?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Ex
We have shared multiple categories of questions to ask your ex. We hope you can apply them according to your selection and circumstances.
If you want to create further questions by yourself, then take help from our quick tips to make amazing questions.
1. Keep Personality in Mind
Everyone is unique in his personality, nature, attitude, inclination, liking, disliking and interests. Keep all these things in mind before compiling questions to ask your ex boyfriend or girlfriend.
Questions vary from gender to gender. You can’t ask the same questions to all. Keep this thing in mind before thinking for questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend.
2. Reasons of Breakup
You may ask from your girlfriend or boyfriend the reasons of your breakup. These questions to ask your ex girlfriend or boyfriend can help you in improving your next relations.
3. Probabilities of Patch up
Many couples love reunion. They like to overlook all their past issues, fights and controversies and like to get back each other again. You can ask multiple questions to your ex to move together again.
4. Past Sweet Memories
In relationships, you have a huge range of sweet and amusing memories with your partner. Whenever you recall your moments with your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, many things may come into your mind. Ask these questions frankly.
5. Good and Bad Habits
Your close ones know you the best. They can judge you in the best manner. You can ask from your ex boyfriend or girlfriend about your good and bad habits. These questions can help you in improving your personality, and attitude.
We hope these tips can help you in making sober and graceful questions which may not lose your image in the eyes of your ex boyfriend or girlfriend. Do not lose your dignity and grace at the final stage.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Ex
Let’s conclude all the categories of questions to ask your ex into a nutshell. We compiled diverse categories of questions by keeping gender, interest, inclination, attitudes, behavior and preferences of different masses in mind.
We hope these questions to ask your ex boyfriend or girlfriend were pretty enough for you to help you through your final stage. If you are smart enough, you will be able to take the best questions from this article.
Besides it, consult our amazing tips of questions to ask your ex girlfriend or boyfriend to create superb questions by yourself.
It is not easy to develop relationships. Think wisely before starting any relationship. Don’t take hasty steps. When you are in a relationship give your best to stay in that relation. Ignore minor mistakes of each other.
If the breakup is the last choice, do it gracefully. Don’t display each other’s weak points in front of others. Behave like a sober person!
Have nice relationship!
Waiting for your precious reviews regarding our tremendous efforts!