Try these questions to ask your significant other and improve your relationship and make the moments memorable with your significant other.
Life is full of hurries and worries these days. Everyone is busy in his daily affairs of life and nobody bothers to know about the wellness of others.
However, in this materialistic age, if you have a sincere significant other then you are lucky. Don’t lose that precious one.
Make your relationship with that dear one stronger, lovelier and deeper by using our questions to ask your significant other.
We challenge you our tremendous collection of questions to ask your partner can help you in making your relationship smoother and fresher. Enjoy with these and let your other loved ones enjoy too.
Table of Contents
Best Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Do you believe in giving best things to your loved one? And especially to your significant other? Then don’t worry. Here is a list of best questions to ask your significant other. Ask these questions and get the best answers.
You might also like: Questions to Ask Girlfriend Over Text
Random Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
In a relationship, you behave quite informally. You believe in frankness. So you can ask anything randomly from your dear one. Therefore, we managed to gather random questions to ask your significant other.
1. What is one thing that only your closest friends and family know about you?
2. What is one fact every friend should know about you?
3. What is something you would like to do together someday?
4. What is the meanest thing you ever did to a sibling or that a sibling did to you?
5. What is a habit you picked up from your parents?
6. What fictional character would you most like to be friends with?
7. What does your mother yell at you when she’s angry?
8. What is a lie or exaggeration you said to impress a crush?
9. What is the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done?
10. If you could have free meals for life at one fast food chain, which one would you choose?
11. What are your must-have qualities in a best friend?
12. Who is the most embarrassing person you had a crush on?
13. What song was or do you want to be your first dance at your wedding?
14. What song would make the best theme music for you?
15. What part of your identity do you believe will never change?
16. What do you want people to say about you when you are not around?
17. What would your younger self think of who you are today?
18. What is something that you wish someone would say to you?
19. Which memory would you most like to erase, and which one would you like to remember forever?
20. Which moment in your life would you most like to do over?
21. What is the nicest act you secretly did for someone?
22. Would you want to learn what people really thought of you?
23. Who from your past that you’ve fallen out of touch with would you most like to reconnect with?
24. What was the most humbling moment in your life so far?
25. What is one opinion from the opposing political party you actually agree with?
26. If you could change one historic event, which one would it be?
27. What is one concept you cannot understand, no matter how hard you try?
28. What is a moment you realized you were wrong and what was the cause of this epiphany?
29. What is the most profound experience you have ever had with a stranger?
30. If you could ask one question to an all-knowing being, what would it be?
31. If you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
32. If you could have any animal as a pet, which one would you choose?
33. If you could make up a new holiday, what would it be?
30. If money were no object, what outrageous luxury would you add to your house?
31. Do you think you could live in a plastic bubble at the bottom of the sea for one year?
32. What was something that wound up being totally different than you imagined it to be?
33. What is a smell you associate with your childhood?
34. What is the oddest way you ever accidentally hurt yourself?
35. What is something that strangers often incorrectly assume about you?
36. What is the most unbelievable-yet-true excuse you have ever had for being late?
37. If you could read the mind of one celebrity, who would it be?
38. What is the most bizarre wrong number text or phone call you ever received?
39. If you suddenly had powers of invisibility, what would you use them for?
40. If you could choose a brand new name for yourself, what would it be?
You might also like: Fun Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Deep Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
All the people are not clear and straightforward about them. A few possess deep personalities. In case your significant other is full of confidential aspects, try deep question to ask your significant other and get the chance to know about that one person you love so much.
1. What was the title of the first movie you watched in a movie theater?
2. When you were a kid, what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
3. Which would you prefer in a romantic partner: a dreamer or an achiever?
4. Is there anything that you would like to change about yourself?
5. What is your secret hobby that others would consider weird?
6. Do you find it difficult to admit that you are wrong, and why?
7. Are you left- or right-handed, and would you want to switch?
8. When was the last time you spoke with a classmate from high school?
9. What quality in a person do you fall in love with?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
11. Who do you consider your best friend in your workplace?
12. Which member of your family do you feel closest to, and why?
13. What superpowers did you wish you had when you were a kid?
14. Which would you choose to be: law-abiding citizen or rule breaker, and why?
15. What important lesson did a close relative teach you?
16. Do you think that humans are doing more harm than good to the planet?
17. What do you think is humankind’s greatest invention?
18. What was the most important lesson you’ve learned from your past relationship?
19. What legacy do you want people to remember about you after you’re gone?
20. Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
21. What was your experience about being “mansplained,” and what did you do about it?
22. How would you rank the following in importance: family, career, love life?
23. If you were given three things to make you happy, what would these be?
24. If you die tonight, would you pass away fulfilled or unsatisfied with life?
25. What is the most astonishing act that a person can do for you?
26. Would you wait for the sun to rise or for it to set, and why?
27. Do you listen to other people’s advice, or do you prefer figuring things out yourself?
28. What word or term do you wish to know the meaning of?
29. What do you think are the two things that prevent people from realizing their dreams?
30. How do you define evil, and do you believe that a person can be evil?
You might also like: Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Intimacy takes time. To make intimate relationship with someone, you have to pass through a lot. Our gathering of intimate questions to ask your significant other can help you in building intimate relationships with your significant other.
1. What are some things I can do outside of the bedroom to keep the feelings of intimacy going all day?
2. Ideally (and a bit realistically, too), how often would you like for us to be intimate?
3. How and where do you like to be touched?
4. Is there anything we haven’t tried that you’d like to?
5. What are your thoughts on toys?
6. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
7. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you that you haven’t told me about?
8. What do you do when you’re trying to show me your love?
9. What personal accomplishment are you most proud of?
10. What is something that intimidates you?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Boyfriend
Fun Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Many couples are very funny. They love to enjoy trivial things even. Their priority is to enjoy the company of each other. To bring amusement and enjoyment in your relationship, we compiled fun questions to ask your significant other.
1. What would you do if you had no financial obligations?
2. How does your current life compare to what you imagined for yourself?
3. When was the last time you really belly laughed?
4. What would be a relationship deal breaker for you?
5. What is your favorite thing about your career?
6. What is the best thing about our relationship?
7. Would you rather be known as kind or successful?
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
9. What is the hardest decision you have ever made?
10. What is your favorite gift that you have ever given?
11. What would you like your life to look like 12 months from now?
12. Do you think money can buy happiness?
13. Which of your good friends is the least like you?
14. What pizza topping would you absolutely never eat?
15. Would you rather spend a weekend on a spa or on an adventure race?
16. What wild animal would you love to befriend?
17. Would you rather explore space or explore the depths of the ocean?
18. What popular book or movie do you just not like?
19. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
20. What superpower do you wish that you had?
21. What is your favorite date you have ever been on?
22. Who was the first celebrity crush you remember having?
23. What is an embarrassing moment you wish you could re-do?
24. What movie, if you came across it on TV, would you stop and watch no matter what?
25. If you knew you would see no one all day, what would you wear?
26. If you were trick or treating, what candy would you trade away every time?
27. What TV show do you hate so much you will walk out of the room?
28. If you could learn to cook one meal perfectly, what meal would you select?
29. What is something that you think is seriously overrated?
30. If you had to get a tattoo tomorrow, what would you get?
31. If you could make up tomorrow with one new skill, what would you want it to be?
32. What is the best compliment that someone could give you?
33. How big of a deal are holidays and special occasions to you?
34. Do you think we have changed each other in positive ways?
35. What was the best year of your life so far?
36. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
37. Have you ever taken bottles of shampoo or conditioner from a hotel?
38. If you had to bury treasure, where would you hide it?
39. What’s the most perfect dipping sauce?
40. What’s the strangest ice cream flavor you’ve ever tried?
41. You’re invited to lunch with a person you’ve always wanted to meet; who is it?
42. What’s the best thing about being you?
You might also like: Deep Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Sexual Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Sex is not such a topic which you can discuss with anyone and anywhere. You have a very few closed ones with whom you can talk about it frankly. Of course, your significant is at the top of the list of your closed ones. So you can have a look at our bundle of sexual questions to ask your significant other.
1. Do you like being kissed during s#x?
2. What’s your favorite thing to do after s#x?
3. What do you find most attractive about me?
4. Do you prefer having s#x with the lights on or off?
5. How would you describe your s#x drive?
6. How horny do you feel at this exact moment?
7. Do you even realize how sexy you are to me?
8. How loud do you like me to be in the bedroom?
9. What is the best part of our s#x life?
10. Have your sexual fantasies changed over time?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Many couples love to discuss weird things with each other which leads towards interesting gossips. You also have a full package of weird questions to ask your significant other right here! Just read below.
1. If you had to lose an arm or your nose, which would you choose?
2. What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time that you’re embarrassed about?
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
4. If you could be a body part, what body part would it be?
5. What living person, non-family member, do you admire the most?
6. What’s one book that you want our relationship to be like?
7. If you could invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would you invite?
8. If you had to relocate, where would you least like to live?
9. What is the most interesting place you’ve ever been to?
10. Who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?
11. If you could take just one thing with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
12. What kind of secret society would you like to start?
13. What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
14. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
15. What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
16. What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
17. What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?
18. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
19. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
20. Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
21. What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
22. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
23. What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
24. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
25. What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?
26. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
27. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
28. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
29. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
30. What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
Important Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Relationships are not all about fun and enjoyment all the time. Sometimes, you have to discuss important things with your special ones. Don’t know how to start it? Then apply these important questions to ask your significant other and start the important discussion.
1. Ideally, how would you spend your birthday?
2. What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
3. What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
4. In the summer, would you rather go to the beach or go camping?
5. Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
6. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
7. What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them?
8. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
9. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?
10. What’s your favorite way to spend a day off?
11. What’s your favorite thing about your current job?
12. Are you able to work from home, and if so, do you enjoy it?
13. What’s something an outsider wouldn’t know about your industry?
14. What’s the first thing you do after getting home from work?
15. If you could choose your own work schedule, would you?
16. Are you looking forward to retiring, or do you plan to work as long as possible?
17. How do you separate your work life from your home life?
18. What career advice would you give to your younger self?
19. What’s the best career decision you’ve ever made?
20. Have you ever had a side hustle or considered having one?
21. What originally got you interested in your current field of work?
22. What do you remember most about your first job?
23. Are you more of a “work to live” or a “live to work” type of person?
24. Do you think you’ll stay in your current gig awhile?
25. What’s the career highlight you’re most proud of?
26. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received, and what did you do about it?
27. What’s an essential part of your daily routine?
28. How do you enjoy spending your alone time?
29. What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
30. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would it be?
31. Is there any product that you couldn’t live without?
32. Have your ever disliked something and then changed your mind?
33. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
34. What do you do on your commute to/from work?
35. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
36. If you could save one material thing from a fire, what would you save?
37. What’s the best thing you’ve read in the last five years?
38. What’s one place you’ve visited that you never want to return?
39. Are you a dog person or a cat person and why?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
In relationships, you love to do many juicy things and juicy gossip. In this way, you can enjoy yourself a lot. In case you are running short of such stuff, try our juicy questions to ask your significant other and spark your interesting gossips.
1. Have you ever had a crush on a boss or teacher?
2. What’s the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
3. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
4. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
5. When’s the last time you wanted to hit somebody?
6. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
7. Would you marry someone rich even if you weren’t in love with them?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in a movie theater?
9. Who would you consider to be ‘the one that got away?’
10. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
11. When was the last time you hooked up with someone?
12. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done while you were drunk?
13. What’s the most random thing that has turned you on?
14. What do you think about long-distance relationships?
15. Have you ever bailed while on a date with someone?
16. Would you be intimate with me during that time of the month?
17. Looking back now on our first kiss, what tips would you give me?
18. What do you consider a red flag when you’re in a relationship?
19. Do you ever feel like you’re in the mood but don’t say anything?
20. What was the craziest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
21. Who do you trust with your passwords, and why them over anyone else?
22. What’s your last 1 year google search history?
23. How many days can you stay without sleeping?
24. What are three major turn ons for you when you sit very close to me?
25. Would you dare to sleep with an HIV positive person without protection?
26. If you ever come across a wild animal on the way home then what would you do?
27. Did you ever dress up as Santa Claus for Halloween?
28. What do you spend more money on, pets or people or random things?
29. What was the dumbest thing you’ve done in a relationship?
30. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in front of the mirror?
31. How many people can you simultaneously tongue kiss at once?
32. Who do you spend the rest of your life with; your celebrity role model or your best friend?
33. If you could be any fictional character for one day who would it be?
34. What do you do when someone you have a crush on, turns you on?
35. How could you be you; but not somebody you would like to become?
36. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?
37. Who is an animated movie character you would totally hook up with if they were real?
38. What’s the most cringe song on your current playlist?
39. Would you live with your partner before marriage?
40. When was the last time you were jealous and why?
41. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
42. On vacation, are you the relax-by-the-pool type or a get-up-and-go adventurer?
43. What college major are you thinking of choosing and why?
44. What’s your go-to dish when you have to make dinner?
Sometimes, relationships take a boring and tiring turn. You feel sick of each other. To give freshness and newness to your relations, we made a nice pile of interesting questions to ask your significant other.
1. What would you do if you could possess the abilities of your pet?
2. If you found $2,000 on the ground, what would you do with it?
3. Would you rather be able to control time, or be able to know what other people are thinking?
4. What’s The funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
5. What advice would you give to your younger self?
6. Do you consider yourself a religious or spiritual person?
7. What social justice issues are you most passionate about?
8. Do you typically follow with your heart or your head?
9. Do you think there’s something that people misunderstand about you?
10. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
11. If you had to curate the soundtrack to your life, what songs would be on there?
12. What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a person?
13. How do you prefer to be comforted when you’re upset?
14. If you could travel back in time to any historical event, which would it be?
15. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
16. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
17. Do you want to go to college in-state or out of state?
18. If you could only eat pizza, wings or burgers for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
19. If you could rummage through one celeb’s closet and take anything, whose would it be?
20. If you could revive fashion trends from one particular decade, which would it be?
21. If you could have one superpower, which would it be?
22. If you could trade places for someone for the day, who would you choose and why?
23. If you could be the main character of any movie, what movie would it be?
24. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
25. Do you prefer to stay in or go out on the weekend?
26. If you could delete all social media apps and go off the grid, would you?
27. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
28. What beauty or fashion moment do you regret most?
29. Would you rather be a famous musician or famous actor?
30. If you could eliminate one subject from school, what would you choose?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Do you want to discuss something quite serious with your unique one? Don’t know how to initiate such discussion? Then feel relaxed and just take a bird’s eye view of our serious questions to ask your significant other.
1. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
2. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
3. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
4. What was the most intense experience you’ve had in your life?
5. Have you ever told a lie that you regretted?
6. What do you think the solution is to climate change?
7. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned this year?
8. Are you very close to anyone in your family?
9. When you see your family, what do you do together?
10. If you had to eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Good Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You have to discuss all good and bad things with your rare one to make the things clear and to improve your relationship. Focus on our collection of good questions to ask significant other and get good results!
1. What do you think you are much better at than you actually are?
2. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
3. What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4. What invention doesn’t get a lot of love, but has greatly improved the world?
5. What was the most unsettling film you’ve seen?
6. Which celebrity or band has the worst fan base?
7. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
8. If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?
9. What’s the most ironic thing you’ve seen happen?
10. Which of your vices or bad habits would be the hardest to give up?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You have to discuss many personal incidents and things with your unique ones. In case you are getting ready for any personal discussion session, then begin with these personal questions to ask your significant other and spark interesting talks.
1. Who do you wish you could get back into contact with?
2. What’s some insider knowledge that only people in your line of work have?
3. What languages do you wish you could speak?
4. What kinds of things do you like to cook or are good at cooking?
5. What’s the one item of clothing you couldn’t live without?
6. What would you do tomorrow if you won a million dollars today?
7. What’s the best piece of career advice you ever got?
8. What’s the most important thing you’ve ever done at work?
9. What’s the most exciting part of your job?
10. What is your favorite sleeping position of all time?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Yourself
We are always curious about our image in the sight of others. This curiosity reaches to its peak in case of extraordinary one. Follow these questions to ask your significant other about yourself and get the chance to know about yourself.
1. What type of friend do I want to be?
2. How do I want others to see me?
3. What’s my definition of success?
4. How much sleep do I need?
5. Who are the most important people in my life?
6. What makes me afraid?
7. What things do I value in life?
8. What type of person do I want to be?
9. What type of worker am I?
10. What is the most important thing in my life?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Get Closer
Couples always try to get close to each other. With the passage of time, you can get closer. However, if you want quick and speedy results, then take guideline from our questions to ask your significant other to get closer and get the most entertaining answers!
1. Do you care about what other people tell you?
2. What are those things you’re too old to do but you still enjoy?
3. What is the weirdest text you have ever received recently?
4. What is one ability that you believe everybody should possess?
5. What are the songs that make you sing along whenever you hear it?
6. What has been your greatest kitchen mistake?
7. If you were given the chance to steal something, what would it be?
8. What’s the first thing you pack during an out of the country flight?
9. If you were given the chance to make your one wish come true, what would it be?
10. What’s the food you usually refuse to share?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Your Relationship
Couples are always curious what the other one thinks about their relationship. What’s the level of involvement and seriousness regarding your relationship? You can resolve all your mysteries by trying our questions to ask your significant other about your relationship.
1. How do you show your love for each other?
2. Do we get each other’s feeling without the need to say anything?
3. How often do you think of me?
4. When was the last time you dreamt about me?
5. Are we positively affecting each other’s life?
6. Are you happy with the intimacy?
7. What did you like or love about me?
8. What was your first impression of me?
9. How do you feel when others find me attractive?
10. How serious are we both taking this relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Know Each Other Better
We always want to know our near and dear ones better than before. About significant other, your knowledge must be up-to-date and minute. Use this get to know your significant other questions and enhance your knowledge bank.
1. Have you ever dreamed about what your children’s names would be?
2. What instrument would you like to learn how to play?
3. If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, what restaurant would you choose?
4. If you were elected President, what would be your first act?
5. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be for and why?
6. What song could you listen to on repeat for the rest of your life?
7. Would you rather time travel to the past or the future?
8. Do you plan in advance, or save things for the last minute?
9. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What’s your relationship really like with your parents?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other for Fun
Fun is an important aspect of life. In the case of relations, it becomes the need and demand of the couples. Funny incidents and things endow charm to your relationships. Try these questions to ask your significant other for fun and enjoyment.
1. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
2. What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
3. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
4. Where was the most inappropriate / most embarrassing place you’ve farted?
5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
6. What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
7. Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
8. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?
9. If you had an intro song that played every time you walked into a room, what would it be?
10. If you got three wishes from a genie, what would they be?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
We hope these categories are enough for you to ask anything from your significant other. They can help you in sparking your conversations with your special one and deepen your relation relationship.
Now you may think about the category of questions you should follow for your significant other. That’s why we are going to share five amazing tips with you to choose questions to ask your significant other.
Have a look at these tips, try them according to the situation and get sweet results!
- The temperament of Your Significant Other
Everyone is born with a unique nature and temperament. You can’t deal with all your relations with the same attitude. You have to deal with different people in different ways.
We have to keep individual differences in mind. In the case of your significant other, be very choosy and wise. Choose questions according to your rare one’s temperament and taste.
- Keep Mood Swings in Mind
Before choosing questions for your significant other, keep mood swings in mind. People act under the shadow of their moods. So you have to keep your special one’s moody nature in mind, before choosing questions.
- The phase of Your Relationship
What’s the phase of your relationship with your significant other? If you are at the start, then don’t run for frank and intimate relations.
However, if your relationship is long enough with your significant other, then you can be frank enough to ask frank questions.
- Give Priority to Your Significant Other’s Choice
Compile questions according to the liking and disliking of your special one.
Always ask such questions which help in strengthening your relationship with your someone special. Don’t ask such questions which may infuriate your peculiar one.
- Think Deeply Before Choosing
Random decisions give you repentance and regrets. In case of love relations don’t take things lightly. Don’t take hasty steps.
Think wisely and deeply before deciding things to ask your significant other.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Let’s put all the lengthy discussion into a nutshell. We have shared a full variety of questions to ask your significant other. We hope they are quite enough for your significant other.
We also managed to share trendy tips with our lovely readers to choose questions wisely and deeply to strengthen their relationships with their loved ones.
We try to give maximum value and time to all our relations. In case of our significant other, we become quite sensitive. We can’t afford to upset them by asking stupid questions.
Try our top-notch questions to ask your significant other and feel the difference in your relationship. We bet you can improve your relationships with your particular ones by trying our questions to ask your partner.
Do not forget to share your ideas about our collection of questions for significant other.
Have sweet and cute relationships with your loved ones!