Have you ever wondered why there are bible trivia questions? The most common reason is to test your faith knowledge while at it! You can get a lot more out of it than you ever imagined.
Answering bible trivia questions frequently results in acknowledging good deeds and habits that you should incorporate into your daily life.
Remember that a life filled with good deeds and manners is what will lead you to success. It leads to a disciplined life. Things around you appear more cheerful and bright when you are disciplined.
The best example is that we all have that one friend who is our mother’s favorite from the first time you invite them over. Because the way they act is what draws people in.
Let’s go over some bible trivia questions and answers so you can learn something, and maybe your name will be used as an example by your friend’s mother.
General Bible Trivia Questions
What if your father decides to take a Bible quiz and answers must be correct? General bible trivia questions may include Jacob had how many sons? Or, when did God create man?
1. Who was the first woman?
2. On what day did God create man?
Answer: Sixth day.
3. Who was Jesus’ human mother?
4. When Daniel prayed to God after it was not allowed, where was he thrown into?
Answer: The lion’s den.
5. Who was the first king of Israel?
6. What musical instrument did David play?
Answer: The harp.
7. Where did God give Moses the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Mt. Sinai.
8. When the Egyptians tried to follow the Israelites through the Red Sea, what happened?
Answer: The water crashed on them and killed them all.
9. What did God through Moses to save the slaves?
Answer: Parted the Red Sea.
10. When Pharaoh changed his mind and sent his army after the slaves, where did they meet at?
Answer: By the Red Sea.
11. What was the final plague that convinced Pharaoh to let the slaves go?
Answer: The firstborn son of all Egyptian families died.
12. Who is the angel who told Mary she would give birth to Jesus?
Answer: The Angel Gabriel.
13. What did Moses say God commanded the Pharaoh to do?
Answer: Let his people go.
14. Through what did God speak to Moses in the desert?
Answer: A burning bush.
15. Who must we imitate in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
16. What did Joseph tell his brothers about his dreams that upset them?
Answer: The dreams said he would become greater and rule over them.
17. Who baptized Jesus and in what river?
Answer: John the Baptist in the River Jordan.
18. How many brothers did Joseph have?
19. What was God’s sign to Noah that he would never destroy the earth again?
Answer: A rainbow.
20. How many days and nights did it rain when Noah was on the ark?
21. Who did God tell to build an ark?
22. Who were their three sons listed in the Bible?
Answer: Cain, Abel, Seth.
23. Where did Adam and Eve live at the beginning of the world?
Answer: Garden of Eden.
24. How does Judas signal Jesus’s identity to the Roman officials?
25. Who was the first man?
26. How many days did God take to create the world?
27. What is the first book in the Bible?
28. Question: How many disciples did Jesus choose?
29. True or False: Jesus stayed away from people with bad reputations?
Answer: False. He often ate with “sinners.”
30. Name the place where Jesus walked on water?
Answer: Sea of Galilee.
31. Before Jesus started preaching, what was his job?
32. Who bought Joseph?
Answer: Potiphar, captain of the Pharaoh’s guards.
33. Where did the slave traders take Joseph?
34. What did Joseph’s brothers tell their father had happened to him?
Answer: They said Joseph was killed by a wild animal.
35. How did the 12 brothers get rid of Joseph?
Answer: Sold him to slave traders.
36. What were men trying to do at the Tower of Babel?
Answer: Build a tower to reach Heaven.
37. Which book did David write most of?
38. What four books tell about Jesus’ life on Earth?
Answer: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
39. Who is considered the 13th apostle to replace Judas Iscariot?
40. What does Jesus say is the second greatest commandment?
Answer: Love your neighbor as yourself.
41. What does Jesus say is the first and greatest commandment?
Answer: Love God with all your heart, minds, soul, and strength.
42. What is the 10th commandment?
Answer: You shall not covet.
43. What is the 9th commandment?
Answer: You shall not give false testimony.
43. What is the 6th commandment?
Answer: You shall not murder.
44. What is the 4th commandment?
Answer: Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
Random Bible Trivia Questions
Random Bible questions and answers are mostly used by our relatives sometimes strangers also to determine whether we are good kids or not. The most common question is, “Who were Miriam’s brothers?”
1. How many lepers did Jesus heal?
2. How many people did Jesus feed with fish and bread?
3. What happened when Jesus went into the wilderness?
Answer: He was tempted by Satan.
4. Name one of Jesus’s brothers.
Answer: James, Joseph, Simon or Judas.
5. How did Jezebel die?
Answer: She was thrown out of a window.
6. How many of Jesus’ brothers are named in the Bible?
7. Who eventually came from the lineage of David?
8. When David wanted to fight Goliath, what did Saul try to give him?
Answer: His armour.
9. How many sling-throws did it take David to hit Goliath?
10. How did David kill Goliath?
Answer: A slingshot and a stone.
11. What was the giant’s name that David killed?
12. What did Joseph tell the brothers to do next time they came back to Egypt?
Answer: To bring Benjamin back with them.
13. Who came to Egypt that Joseph recognized because of the famine?
Answer: His brothers.
14. What catastrophe did Joseph predict by interpreting the Pharaoh’s dream?
Answer: A severe, seven-year famine.
15. What position of power was Joseph given by the Pharaoh?
Answer: Second in command of Egypt.
16. Why was Joseph summoned out of prison by the Pharaoh?
Answer: To interrupt his dream.
19. What did Joseph do for them?
Answer: Interrupted their dreams.
20. Who else was in prison with Joseph?
Answer: The Pharaoh’s cupbearer and chief baker.
21. What did the spies sent into Canaan see that made them scared?
Answer: Giants in the land.
22. What did God send to feed the Israelites in the desert?
Answer: Quail and manna.
23. How did Moses’ mother save him from the Egyptian soldiers?
Answer: Put him in a basket in the river.
23. When Moses confronted the Pharaoh, what did his staff turn into when he threw it on the ground?
Answer: A snake.
24. What did Moses do after he killed an Egyptian?
Answer: Fled into the desert.
25. What did God change Jacob’s name to before his meeting with Esau?
26. What animal tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden?
Answer: A serpent.
27. What did Laban make Jacob do to finally marry Rachel?
Answer: Work another 7 years.
28. Who did Laban trick Jacob into marrying?
29. When Jacob met Laban, which daughter did he want to marry?
30. How did Esau respond when his birthright was taken?
Answer: Threatened to kill Jacob.
31. As Isaac was dying and blind, who suggested that Jacob should steal Esau’s birthright?
32. What did Esau receive in exchange for his birthright?
33. What did Jacob do most of the time?
Answer: Stay at home with his mother.
34. Who did Isaac favor of his two sons?
35. How did Esau provide food for the family?
Answer: He hunted.
36. Who was born first?
Answer: Esau came first, with Jacob grabbing his heel.
37. What is the longest book in the Bible?
38. Who did Abraham send to find Isaac a wife?
Answer: His oldest servant.
39. Where did Hagar and her son go after they left Abraham’s?
Answer: Into the desert.
40. Who did Abraham have his second son with?
41. What was the second son Abraham had?
42. How long did Enoch live?
Answer: 430 years.
43. What was Abram’s name changed to?
44. Who was the first son Abram had?
45. What was Sarai’s idea for Abram to have a child?
Answer: For Abram to have a child with Hagar.
46. Who requested for the head of John the Baptist?
47. When God showed Abram the stars in the sky, what did he promise?
Answer: That Abram would have more descendants than the number of stars.
48. Even though Abram and Sarah were too old, what did God promise them?
Answer: A son.
49. Who did God call out of Ur to move to Canaan?
50. How did God make people spread out across the earth?
Answer: Confused their languages.
Funny Bible Trivia Questions
Who said learning the Bible couldn’t be playful? For example, what did God say after creating Adam? I’m capable of doing better.” As a result, He created women. One of the best examples of funny Bible trivia questions.
1. How many people were saved on the ark?
2. Who were Noah’s three sons?
Answer: Shem, Ham, Japheth.
3. What was most likely the last New Testament book written?
4. What was most likely the first of Paul’s letters written?
Answer: 1 Thessalonians.
5. What was most likely the last Gospel written?
6. What was most likely the first Gospel written?
7. Which human author wrote the most words in the Bible?
Answer: Moses wrote 125,139 words.
8. Which human author wrote the most books?
Answer: Paul wrote 13 books.
9. In what language was most of the New Testament given?
10. What does the word Israel mean?
Answer: Prevails with God.
11. Who was David’s son that became king?
12. What were the names of the three sons of Adam and Eve?
Answer: Cain, Abel, and Seth.
13. How many books in the New Testament?
14. What was the last plague that forced Pharaoh to finally let the Israelites go?
Answer: Death of the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt.
15. What condition did God give Moses before he could approach the burning bush?
Answer: Take off his sandals.
16. What is the shortest book in the Bible?
Answer: 3 John.
17. What happened to the kingdom after Solomon’s rule?
Answer: It split into two.
18. Who convinced Solomon to turn from God?
Answer: His wives.
19. Did Solomon always follow the Lord?
Answer: No. He turned away from God.
20. How many wives did Solomon have?
21. What famous queen came to visit Solomon?
Answer: Queen of Sheba.
22. What did Solomon build for the Lord?
Answer: A temple.
23. What trait did Solomon pray for from God when he became king?
24. Who was reigned the country of Dinhabah after Bela?
25. Which books of the Bible record David’s time as king?
Answer: 1st and 2nd Samuel.
Fun Bible Trivia Questions
You want your children to have a basic understanding of the Bible, but they aren’t interested, yeah? Pose fun Bible trivia questions. For example, what is the final word in the Bible? Amen.
1. When David and Absalom’s armies battled, what happened to Absalom’s hair?
Answer: It got caught in a tree.
2. Because he killed Absalom, what was Joab’s punishment?
Answer: He got demoted as captain.
3. Who was the judge who defeated the Midianites with only 300 men using torches and horns?
4. What prophet came to rebuke David?
5. When Bathsheba got pregnant, what did David make happen to Uriah?
Answer: Have him killed in battle.
6. Who was Bathsheba’s husband?
7. Who was the Bible character birth with the scarlet thread on his hand?
8. Who was David’s captain of his army?
9. How many of his sons died in battle?
Answer: All of them.
10. What prophet did Saul ask to speak to?
11. Which region was surrounded by the river Pishon?
Answer: The land of Havilah.
12. Where did David spare Saul’s life the second time?
Answer: In a campsite, where Saul was sleeping.
13. Where did David spare Saul’s life the first time?
Answer: A cave.
14. How many times did David spare Saul’s life?
15. What foreign country did David run away to?
Answer: The Land of the Philistines.
16. What did Jonathan do to save David’s life from Saul?
Answer: Warned him that Saul would try to kill him.
17. What did Saul throw to try to kill David?
Answer: A spear.
18. Who was Saul’s son that David befriended?
19. When the Philistines came to attack the Israelites, who mocked God and challenged them?
Answer: Goliath the Giant.
20. What did David do as a job as he worked for his father?
Answer: He was a shepherd.
21. Who was the king of Israel anointed by Samuel after Saul?
22. What was Saul’s punishment for disobeying?
Answer: God took away his kingdom.
23. When the people demanded Saul make a sacrifice to God, what did he do?
Answer: Made the sacrifice.
24. What happened to the idol which was beside the Ark in the enemy’s temple?
Answer: It fell over and broke.
25. Who was the enemy who took the Ark of the Covenant?
26. Which land mass is encompassed by Euphrates and Tigris rivers?
Answer: East of Assyria.
27. How did Samson die?
Answer: Pushing over the temple pillars, killing himself and many Philistines.
28. With what did Samson kill 1,000 Philistines?
Answer: A donkey’s jawbone.
29. Who was the judge who took a Nazarite vow from birth and fought against the Philistines?
Easy Bible Trivia Questions
We all need to start somewhere simple. It also asks easy Bible trivia questions. Start with questions like, “Where did Jesus give his first sermon?” Or, on what day did Jesus rise from the dead?
1. In what city were Jesus’ followers first called “Christians”?
2. What did Peter’s vision about the unclean animals mean?
Answer: That all people can be made clean through Jesus.
3. Where did Peter stay during his ministry in the city of Joppa?
Answer: In the house of Simon the tanner.
4. Which Apostle shared the Gospel with an Ethiopian official on the road to Gaza?
5. How many deacons were chosen to help the apostles to distribute food to widows?
6. Who was exiled to an island?
7. What was his name changed to?
8. What happened when he was on the road to Damascus?
Answer: He had a changing experience with Jesus.
9. The Bible says “she shall be called Woman” and why?
Answer: Because she was taken out of Man.
10. How many people saw Jesus after he came back from the dead?
Answer: More than 500.
11. What was the name given by Joseph to his second son saying “God has caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction?
12. What did Pilate do to “cleanse himself” of the crucifixion?
Answer: Washed his hands.
13. Name the Roman Governor who sat over Jesus trial?
14. Who gave Jesus a crown made of thorns?
Answer: A Roman soldier.
15. What garden did Jesus go to when he prayed after the Last Supper?
Answer: Garden of Gethsemane.
In Christianity contests, you will find hard Bible trivia questions and answers. Who is perceived as the 13th apostle to prevail against Judas Iscariot? Or can you name the Bible’s shortest verse?
1. Which are the supply cities built by Egyptians to Pharaoh?
Answer: Pithom, Rameses.
2. Name the two Old Testament people who appeared when Jesus was transfigured?
Answer: Elijah and Moses.
3. What was Peter and Andrew doing when Jesus called them to follow him?
4. Name the demon Jesus cast out in the region of the Gerasenes?
5. Who helped pay the bills for Jesus and the disciples ministry?
Answer: Several women who Jesus had healed.
6. How many days was Lazarus dead before Jesus came to visit?
Answer: Four days.
7. Who is the child of Israel received from the Nile River?
8. On the fourth day of creation, which was the lesser light created by the God to rule the night?
9. Who let the Israelites return to their homeland?
10. How did Esther get to talk to the king?
Answer: Went in to talk without being summoned first.
11. When man ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge, what did he gain?
Answer: Ability to know good and evils.
12. Who returned to Israel to build up the walls of Jerusalem?
13. When they refused to bow to an idol, where were they thrown?
Answer: Into a fiery furnace.
14. What were Daniel’s three friends (Babylonian names)?
Answer: Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego.
Difficult Bible Trivia Questions
Religious practice, as well as difficult Bible questions, can be challenging.
Hardly a few individuals who recall the holy book daily can respond. “Which celestial bodies did Joshua command to remain motionless?”
1. When exactly did the Jews celebrate Passover?
Answer: 14th-day of the 1st month.
2. Which book of the Bible mentioned Haman?
3. What was the name of Moses’ wife?
4. At what age did Sarah, the wife of Abraham, die?
5. Who was the father of Jesus?
6. What was Daniel’s punishment for praying when it was not allowed?
Answer: He got thrown into a lion’s den.
7. How many books did Paul write in the Bible?
8. What name was given to the Jewish ruling council that plotted Jesus’ death?
Answer: The Sanhedrin.
9. Which Babylonian emperor let the Israelites return to their homeland?
Answer: Emperor Cyrus the Great.
10. Which celestial bodies did Joshua command to stay still?
Answer: The sun and moon.
11. What are the names of the birds Noah sent out of the ark to check if the water had dried up?
Answer: Raven and dove.
12. What mission were the men at the Tower of Babel trying to achieve?
Answer: Build a tower so tall it could touch Heaven.
13. How many days did it rain when Noah was on the ark?
Answer: 40 days and nights.
14. In the creation story, when did God create man?
Answer: On the sixth day.
15. How many words did Moses write in the Bible?
Answer: 125,139 words.
16. How long did it take Paul to move back to Jerusalem?
Answer: Fourteen years.
17. How many divisions and sections does the bible have?
Answer: 2 and 8.
18. Who cleaned Jesus’ feet with her hair in Luke?
Answer: Mary – Lazarus’s sister.
Hardest Bible Trivia Questions
There has never been the hardest Bible quiz in the world because there are few questions for which an answer does not exist. Was Jesus, for example, buried in the Shroud of Turin?
1. What did Zacchaeus promise to give to the poor in reparation for his sins?
Answer: Half of his wealth.
2. What was engraved in the headband of high priests?
Answer: Holiness to the Lord.
3. How many books are in the Bible
4. What names are given to the first and last books in the Bible?
Answer: Genesis and Revelation
5. What was Bartimaeus’ challenge?
Answer: He was blind.
6. What color are the four horses in the Book of Revelation?
Answer: White, Red, Dark and Pale.
7. What kind of Job did Matthew do before he followed Jesus?
Answer: A tax collector.
8. What was David’s Job before he became a king?
Answer: A shepherd.
9. How did Joseph’s brothers get him out of the way?
Answer: By selling him into slavery.
10. Which woman washed Jesus’ feet?
Answer: Mary Magdalene
Anyone who wants to truly understand the agreement of God with Israel as recognized in Christianity from the provision of Jesus comprising the New Testament can answer Old Testament trivia questions.
1. On which day of the year could the High Priest enter the Holiest Place, the inner most part of the temple where the covenant box was kept?
Answer: Day of Atonement.
2. Which tribe of Israel looked after the religious aspects of life?
3. How old was Jesus when he started his ministry?
4. How many sons did Jacob (Israel) have?
Answer: 12 – They formed the basis for the tribes of Israel.
5. In what language was the Old Testament written?
6. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
7. What is the last word in the Old Testament?
8. What kind of bird brought Elijah food while he hid in the Kerith Ravine, east of Jordan?
9. What was the name of Adam’s third son?
10. God asked Abraham to make a sacrifice to Him on Mount Moriah. What was it?
Answer: His son, Isaac.
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions
The goal of New Testament trivia questions is to become familiar with the section of the Bible that deals with the daily existence and resurrection of Christ, as well as Catholicism in the early Church.
1. What is the shortest book in the New Testament?
Answer: 2 John.
2. Paul was shipwrecked on what island?
3. What did David use to defeat Goliath?
Answer: A sling and a stone.
4. Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple as a baby?
5. As in the Bible, How did God make the woman?
Answer: God took one rib from the man and created a woman with it.
6. How many people did Jesus feed with five loaves of bread and two fish?
Answer: about 5000 men.
7. Who were the first apostles called to follow Jesus?
Answer: Peter and Andrew.
8. What type of insect did John the Baptist eat in the desert?
9. How many Psalms are in the Bible
10. In what city was Jesus born?
Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
To teach about your holy book, you can use Bible trivia questions and answers for kids to help them learn the basics. For example, what is the title of the first book in the Bible? Genesis.
1. Where are the 10 commandments located in the Bible?
Answer: Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.
2. What was Apostle Paul’s name before his conversion?
Answer: Saul of Tarsus.
3. Which commandment says honor your father and mother?
Answer: the 5th commandment.
4. What is the 1st commandment?
Answer: You shall have no other gods before me.
5. What did Jesus use to feed the 5,000?
Answer: 5 loaves and 2 fish.
6. Where does Jesus give his first sermon?
Answer: On the mount.
7. Which creature was subtle than any beast of the field that the LORD God had made?
8. What kind of gift did Jacob give Joseph that made his siblings jealous?
Answer: A coat of many colors.
9. What is the name of the first child of Adam and Eve?
10. Where did Jesus walk on water?
Answer: The Sea of Galilee.
Bible Trivia Questions for Teens
Bible trivia questions for teens are important because this is the age when children are more concerned with temporary luxuries and are unaware of the reality of life after death. For example, who gave him the name Israel and why?
1. Why did God expel Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden?
Answer: They ate the forbidden fruit.
2.Which well did Abraham and Abimelech fight over?
3. How many days did Jesus stay in the grave before he arose?
Answer: Three days.
4. Who did Abraham have his first child with?
5. In which part of the Bible is the perseverance of Job recorded?
Answer: James 5:10-11.
6. What are the first five books in the Bible called?
7. When Moses went to get the 10 Commandments, what did Aaron do?
Answer: He made a golden calf for the people to worship.
8. Where did the contest between Elijah and the prophets of Baal take place?
Answer: Mount Carmel.
9. Who came to Jesus at night?
10. Which Jewish holiday commemorates the Jewish people’s deliverance from Haman as recorded in the Book of Esther?
Answer: Purim (Esther 8:1—10:3).
Bible Trivia Questions for Youth
A daily or weekly Bible quiz for youth sounds like a great way to strengthen your faith in your religion. For example, which two birds did Noah send as messengers from the ark? Or who made the sun and moon standstill?
1. What kind of spirit possessed the girl in Philippi?
Answer: Python spirit.
2. Who asked Pilate for the body of Jesus after he was crucified?
Answer: Joseph of Arimathea.
3. Which apostle disowned Jesus three times after he was arrested?
4. What is the common name given to the first four books of the New Testament?
Answer: The Gospels.
5. Where does Jesus give his first public sermon, according to Matthew’s Gospel?
Answer: On the mountain top.
6. Who is the Jerusalem high priest who put Jesus on trial?
7. What is the eighth and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not steal.
8. What is the seventh and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not defile thyself with adultery.
9. What is the fifth and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Honour thy mother and father.
10. Which people are righteous enough to inherit God’s kingdom?
Answer: The Uncircumcised.
Bible Trivia Questions for Adults
Bible quiz questions and answers for adults are useful to anyone from any race or country who wants to learn more about the Bible. As an example, what happens after a person dies?
1. Which gospel was written by a physician?
2. Which biblical story is associated with Palm Sunday?
Answer: The triumphant entry of Jesus into Jerusalem.
3. Which Gospel focuses the most on the mystery and identity of Jesus?
Answer: According to John’s Gospel.
4. Which of the imperishable qualities is the greatest in 1 Corinthians?
5. What did Saul encounter on his way to Damascus?
Answer: powerful, blinding light.
6. Who warned Paul about the plot to kill him?
Answer: His nephew.
7. What is the old testament’s youngest book?
Answer: The book of Malachi.
8. Who brought Jesus gifts when he was born?
Answer: The wise men.
9. What exactly does the word Israel mean?
Answer: God has the upper hand.
10. What exactly was The Golden Calf?
Answer: While Moses was away, the Israelites worshipped an idol.
Bible Trivia Questions and Answers
Bible trivia questions and answers are an excellent choice for those who enjoy having fun at Christian gatherings. It can assess how well you know the Bible as a Christian or scholar.
1. What were Miriam’s brothers’ names?
Answer: Moses and Aaron.
2. What was the total number of people on Noah’s Ark?
3. What was the name of King Solomon’s mother?
4. King Rehoboam had how many children?
5. Which Egyptian plague fell from the sky?
6. What animal is sacrificed for the Passover feast?
Answer: The ram.
7. Who said, “The time for my departure has come”?
Answer: Paul Apostle.
8. What happened when Jonah was thrown overboard by the crew?
Answer: The storm subsided.
9. Which of the following cities mentioned in Revelation is also an American city?
10. Who stretched his rod over Egypt’s waters to bring about the frog plague?
5 Benefits of Playing Bible Trivia Game
Now that we’ve covered all of the different types of bible trivia questions. Let’s look at how they can help us out in many possible ways.
1. Taking part in a Bible trivia question and answer session teaches us life lessons like perseverance, commitment, truthfulness, team cohesion, and a positive outlook, to name a few.
2. Bible questions and answers teach us how to focus and develop good study habits. Concentration creates momentum. When you concentrate on a single task, you are more likely to complete it efficiently, and your knowledge will last forever.
You may be able to reduce the number of hours you spend studying by developing effective study skills, giving you more time for other things in your life.
3. Participation in Bible quiz questions and answers has cultivated the importance and fundamentals of teamwork. Better outcomes result from collaborative problem-solving.
If they have the backing of a team, people are more likely to make smart choices that lead to innovation. Working as part of a team promotes personal development, increases job satisfaction, and relieves anxiety.
4. Another advantage we can provide is the value of good sportsmanship and a positive attitude. Because we rely on God, it allows us to develop character. Being optimistic about circumstances, interactions, and yourself implies having a positive attitude. Even in difficult situations, individuals with good attitudes remain cautiously optimistic and see the best.
5. One method for developing leadership skills is to take a Bible quiz with answers. It also assists young people in preparing for dedicated service in God’s kingdom.
A good leader can bring out the best in his or her team members and motivate them to work together to achieve a common goal. This way, you can help people by guiding them through the rights and wrongs of your religion.
Final Thoughts on geography Quiz Questions
Bible trivia questions could be entertaining. Though they are intended to teach, they can bring a smile to your face and make you happy, especially if you learn good habits and start helping others with the knowledge you gain.
Isn’t it amazing how you can get a historical background on how your religion, Christianity, came to be? You can solve the above Bible trivia questions to help you get started.
The Bible is a big book. However, it’s miles an essential book it’s miles a manual for our lives, in addition to a lamp unto our feet, given to us with the aid of using God.
It isn’t always constantly smooth to study or understand, and the wealth of facts contained inside its pages may be overwhelming at times! That’s how Bible trivia questions and answers came to be.
Start by answering Bible quiz questions from the internet or any other book. This will assist you in becoming a better person.