A parent needs nothing but the best for his child and the best way to educate them is by teaching them answers to GK questions for kids. Every kid is different but this is probably the most important thing to teach your child about the world around them.
What Is General Knowledge for Kids?
Children are taught all kinds of subjects like English, Mathematics, Science, History and GK. This subject is probably the most important subject. GK questions for kids are all about the country you are living in, different countries and continents in this world.
Apart from stuff about your country, general knowledge questions for kids are about the body anatomy of a human being and the cultural norms around you. General knowledge will teach your kid about different scientists and many important personalities of the world.
How to Teach General Knowledge to Your Kids?
There are various ways to help your children in general knowledge quiz for kids. Here are a few tips you can use to teach your kids all about general knowledge.
- You can get general knowledge magazines and books for you kids that are bright and appealing for the kids.
- You can visit different museums with your kids that will help in developing interest in your kid.
- You can use a globe and teach your kid all about GK questions for kids.
- You should encourage your kid to socialize. This will help in increasing general knowledge for your kid.
- Newspaper is a great way to increase the general knowledge of your child.
What Is the Best Age to Teach General Knowledge?
You should start inculcating general knowledge in your kids at a very young age because this will develop their interest. 4 to 12 years is the best age to teach general knowledge.
Best GK Questions for Kids
Hop on to this first list of general knowledge questions for your kids that your kids will surely love. Here are the best GK questions for kids. You can find good answers to these questions and use them for your kids.
1. Which is the largest country in the world?
Answer: Russia (By area).
2. Which is the instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
3. How many years are there in a century?
Answer: One Hundred.
4. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean.
5. Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
Answer: Nose and Ears.
6. The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
7. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
8. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
9. Which continent is known as ‘Dark’ continent?
10. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
11. Which is the fastest animal on the land?
12. Which country is called the land of rising sun?
13. What is the standard taste of the water?
Answer: Water is tasteless.
14. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest.
15. Which is the densest jungle in the world?
Answer: The Amazon rainforest.
16. Which is the coldest location in the earth?
Answer: East Antarctica.
17. Which is the smallest continent?
18. Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
19. What do you call a house made of ice?
20. Which is the longest river on the earth?
21. How many days are there in the month of February in a leap year?
Answer: 29 days.
22. What comes after the number 5?
Answer: The number 6.
23. Which colour starts with the letter “G”?
24. How many primary colors are there?
Answer: Three (red, yellow, blue).
25. How many years are there in one Millennium?
Answer: 1,000 years.
26. Which country has the largest number of volcanoes?
27. What type of gas do plants absorb?
Answer: Carbon dioxide.
28. Which place is known as the roof of the world?
29. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
30. Which is the largest mammal?
Answer: Blue Whale.
31. How many days do we have in a week?
32. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
33. How many days are there in a year?
Answer: 365 (not a leap year).
34. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
35. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
You might also like: Trivia Questions for Teens
Easy GK Questions for Kids
The easier the general knowledge questions are, the more your kid will take interest in them. Here are all the easy questions for kids. If you are a teacher in an elementary school, you must go through these easy quiz questions for kids.
1. How many sides are there in a triangle?
2. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
3. In which direction does the sun rise?
4. What is a baby frog called?
5. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
6. How many months are there in a year?
Answer: 12 months
7. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Answer: 60 minutes.
8. How many vowels are there in the English alphabet and name them?
Answer: 5 vowels namely a, e, i, o, and u.
9. Which is the highest battlefield in the world?
Answer: Siachen Glacier.
10. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
Answer: The Lion is known as the king of the jungle.
11. Name the National animal of India?
12. What is the temperature of the moon during the day- high or low?
13. Name the national flower of India?
Answer: Lotus flower.
14. How many bananas will there be in a dozen bananas?
15. Who designed the National Flag of India?
Answer: The flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya.
16. Name the National tree of India?
Answer: Banyan tree.
17. Name the National game of India?
18. Name the National river of India?
19. Name the biggest continent in the world?
20. What is the capital of India?
Answer: New Delhi.
21. Name the National Reptile of India?
Answer: King Cobra.
22. How many continents are there in the world?
Answer: 7 continents.
23. Which is the smallest month of the year?
24. Which colour symbolises peace?
25. Name the largest planet of our Solar System?
26. How many Union Territories are there in India?
Answer: 8 Union Territories.
27. How many states are there in India?
Answer: 28 states.
28. Who is the first citizen of India?
Answer: The President of India.
29. Who is the first woman prime minister of India?
Answer: Indira Gandhi.
30. Which festival is known as the festival of light?
31. Name the National Heritage Animal of India?
32. Who invented Radio?
Answer: Guglielmo Marconi is known as the father of radio.
33. Who invented electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin.
34. Name the National game of the USA?
35. Which is the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer: Stapes (Ear bone).
You might also like: Marvel Trivia Questions
Simple GK Questions for Kids
Being simple and giving easy to understand questions to your kids can do wonders for them. You will simply enjoy reading these simple GK questions and answers for kids. Write them on a paper for your child.
1. How many millimetres are there in a centimetre?
2. Who is the real founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates and Paul G. Allen.
3. Which festival is known as the festival of colors?
4. Which festival is known as the ‘Festival of flowers?
5. What is the top color in a rainbow?
6. How many zeros are there in one hundred thousand?
7. Which is the world’s largest flower?
8. How many hours are there in two days?
Answer: 48 hours (24+24).
9. How many bones does an adult human have?
10. How many weeks are there in one year?
11. How many months of the year have 31 days?
12. Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
13. How many lungs does the human body have?
14. Which day is observed as World Environment Day?
Answer: June 5.
15. How many players are there in a cricket team?
16. Which day is observed as World Literacy Day?
Answer: September 8.
17. How many teeth does a healthy adult have including the wisdom teeth?
18. How many people are there in the world?
Answer: Over 7 billion.
19. Which gas is most abundant in the earth’s atmosphere?
20. Which is the smallest continent in the world?
21. Who invented the telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell.
22. What does the Internet prefix WWW stand for?
Answer: World Wide Web.
23. How many stars are there in the American flag?
24. Which way is anti-clockwise, left or right?
25. How many equal sides does an isosceles triangle have?
26. Who discovered electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin.
27. During which year did World War I begin?
28. Which language is used by the computer to process data?
Answer: Binary language.
29. What covers approximately 71% of the Earth’s surface: Land or water?
30. Which country gifted The Statue of Liberty to the United States?
31. What does the “SIM” in the SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module.
32. What is the name of the Greek God of music?
33. Which is the biggest desert in the world?
Answer: Sahara Desert.
34. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
35. What is the largest joint in the human body?
You might also like: Disney Trivia Questions
Basic GK Questions for Kids
There are different categories in general knowledge too. There are basic general knowledge questions that we all should know about. If you want to create a general knowledge quiz for your child, then these basic GK quiz questions and answers for kids should be your top pick.
1. Which instrument is used to measure Atmospheric Pressure?
2. On whose memory Nobel Prize is awarded?
Answer: Alfred Nobel.
3. Who is the first woman to go to space?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova.
4. What is currency of China?
5. What is HCl?
Answer: Hydrochloric acid.
6. Which is the largest fish in the world?
Answer: Whale shark.
7. How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Answer: Mother’s father.
8. A figure with 8 sides is called?
9. Agra is situated on the bank of the river?
10. Which is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior.
11. How many days are there in a Leap year?
12. What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
13. Who is the writer of “Malgudi Days”?
Answer: R. K. Narayan.
14. Which insect has colourful wings?
15. Which is the largest growing crop of Darjeeling?
Answer: The largest growing crop of Darjeeling is Tea leaves.
16. Which is the biggest sea animal?
17. Which islands are part of India?
Answer: The Lakshadweep island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands belong to India.
18. What type of tree do dates grow on?
19. How many planets are there in our solar system?
20. What is the Hindi name of India?
21. Which is the smallest state in India?
22. What is the capital city of India?
23. Which is the southernmost city of India?
24. Which is the hottest place in India?
25. What is the National Currency of India?
26. Which is the national sport of India?
27. What is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
28. What is the total area of India?
Answer: 3,287,263 square kilometres.
29. Which is the largest union territory of India?
Answer: Andaman & Nicobar Island.
30. Which of the seven wonders of the world is located in India?
Answer: Taj Mahal.
31. Which state in India has the highest population?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
32. Who is Mickey Mouse?
Answer: Cartoon Character
33. In which state of India is the international kite festival celebrated?
34. Where is the headquarters of ISRO located?
35. What are the names of the houses of Parliament?
Answer: The Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
You might also like: Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Common GK Questions for Kids
Here are some common general knowledge questions that people all around the world know. You should be able to teach your kid all these common general knowledge questions. Here are all the common knowledge questions.
1. Who is known as the Flying Sikh of India?
Answer: Milkha Singh.
2. Which temple dedicated to the sun-god is shaped like a chariot, and where it is located?
Answer: Sun Temple in Puri.
3. How many languages does the Indian Constitution recognize?
Answer: 22 languages.
4. What is India’s national flower?
5. Who was the last Mughal emperor ruled in India?
Answer: Bahadur Shah II, also known as Zafar.
6. During which festival does Santa come to visit?
7. Who built Taj Mahal?
Answer: King Shah Jahan built Taj Mahal.
8. What comes after the number five?
Answer: The number six.
9. How many fingers do you have in one hand?
Answer: Five fingers.
10. When is it time for bed?
Answer: Night time.
11. What part of your body lets you see?
Answer: The eyes.
12. Can you name a word that starts with the letter “C”?
13. What animal goes “Moo”?
14. What city is the Statue of Liberty in?
Answer: The Statue of Liberty is in New York City.
15. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
16. Name 3 root vegetables?
Answer: Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
17. Which day comes after Friday?
18. What are your ears for?
19. Where does a pig live?
20. Which Saint’s Day is celebrated on 14th February?
Answer: Saint Valentine.
21. Which of the following is not a metal: gold, resin, glass?
22. What are Trout, carp, and barracuda?
23. Which instrument is used for measuring wind speed?
24. Convection, Frontal and Relief are the three main types of clouds, rainfall, or winds?
25. Which actress has won the most Oscars?
Answer: Katherine Hepburn (4 Oscars and 12 nominations).
26. Which kind of ‘bulbs’ were once exchanged as a form of currency?
27. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
28. Apart from cheese and tomato, what other two toppings are usually there on a Hawaiian Pizza?
Answer: Pineapple and Ham.
29. What is another word for a ‘lexicon’?
30. In football (soccer), who was nicknamed ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
Answer: Roberto Baggio.
31. When do we celebrate Republic Day?
Answer: We celebrate Republic Day on 26th of January every year.
32. Which animal gives us wool?
Answer: Sheep gives us wool.
33. Which is the last day of the week?
Answer: Saturday is the last day of the week.
34. Which is the first day of the week?
Answer: Sunday is the first day of the week.
You might also like: Star Wars Trivia Questions
Funny GK Questions for Kids
There is always a fun side to each subject. We have gathered some funny general knowledge questions you can share with your children. These funny general knowledge questions and answers will make you laugh out loud.
1. What is something you hit with a hammer?
Answer: A nail.
2. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
3. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
Answer: Minnie Mouse.
4. What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers?
Answer: An apple.
5. Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
Answer: The White House.
6. If you freeze water, what do you get?
7. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
8. What’s the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
Answer: The zoo.
9. What type of fish is Nemo?
Answer: A clownfish.
10. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
11. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
Answer: The Grinch.
12. What do bees make?
13. What is a doe?
Answer: A female deer.
14. What is a brontosaurus?
Answer: A dinosaur.
15. What is a group of lions called?
Answer: A pride.
16. Who built the pyramids?
Answer: The EgyptiAnswer:
17. In the nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before having a great fall?
Answer: Humpty Dumpty.
18. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
19. On the farm, what is a kid?
Answer: A baby goat.
20. Why do things fall when you drop them?
Answer: Because of gravity.
21. Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
22. In which capital city of Europe would you find the Eiffel Tower?
23. What could make Harry Potter invisible?
Answer: The Invisibility Cloak.
24. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
Answer: In a while, crocodile.
25. What day of the year is Independence Day?
Answer: July 4th.
26. What is the largest state in America?
27. What kind of tree do acorns come from?
28. How many bones do sharks have?
29. What is the name of molten rock after a volcanic eruption?
30. Can you name the closest star to Earth?
Answer: The sun.
31. What’s the name of the town where The Flintstones live?
32. Which country did Justin Bieber come from?
33. What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s pet dog?
34. What kind of tree do prunes come from?
Answer: A plum tree.
35. Which state was the 50th state to join the union?
Interesting GK Questions for Kids
If you want your child to be more interested in general knowledge, then this list of interesting GK questions will help you out. This list of questions will add up to all the general knowledge for kids.
1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
2. Who opened the first school for girls in India?
Answer: Savitribai Phule.
3. Who was the first law minister of independent India?
Answer: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
4. Who was the first Indian to become the president of the UN General Assembly?
Answer: Lakshmi Pandit.
5. Who was the first Indian woman to become a pilot?
Answer: Captain Prem Mathur.
6. Who is known as the missile woman of India?
Answer: Tessy Thomas.
7. Who was the first Indian woman to win the Ashoka Chakra?
Answer: Neerja Bhanot.
8. Who is the first Indian to win a Nobel Prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore.
9. In which country is the Global Seed Vault located?
10. Which are the easily available sources of Vitamin B12?
Answer: Milk, eggs, fish, nuts, legumes, red meat, etc.
11. What is the place where books are kept called?
12. Which element is a diamond made of?
13. What is used for artificially ripening fruit?
Answer: Calcium Carbide.
14. Which gas is also known as laughing gas?
Answer: Nitrous Oxide.
15. Which metal is used to make the filament of the electric bulb?
16. What is the highest temperature that mercury thermometers can measure?
Answer: 360-degree celsius.
17. What does the ozone layer protect us from?
Answer: UV rays.
18. Which Indian airport uses only solar power to run its operations?
Answer: Cochin International Airport.
19. When is National Farmer’s Day celebrated in India?
Answer: 23 December.
20. Who is the current Governor of the Reserve Bank of India?
Answer: Shaktikanta Das.
21. When is the National Girl Child Day celebrated in India?
Answer: 24 January.
22. What day is celebrated as International Day of Charity?
Answer: 5 September.
23. Who is the current chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education?
Answer: Rakesh Kumar Chaturvedi.
24. Which country is hosting the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019?
25. During which century did the famous poet Kabir live?
Answer: 15th century AD.
26. Who wrote ‘The Jungle Book’?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling.
27. In which year did the massacre of Jallianwala Bagh occur?
28. What is the name of the oldest known civilization found in the Indian subcontinent?
Answer: Indus Valley Civilisation.
29. Apart from Homo Sapiens, which are the other two species under the genus ‘Homo’?
Answer: Homo habilis and Homo erectus.
30. Which gases are responsible for global warming?
Answer: Carbon dioxide, methane, fluorinated gases (F-gases), and nitrous oxide.
31. Who designed the periodic table?
Answer: Dmitri Mendeleev.
32. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
Answer: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
33. Who invented Computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
34. Giddha is the folk dance of?
35. Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
36. Buddhist historian Taranath belonged to?
37. The first foreigner to invite India was?
38. What newspaper was started by Annie Besant?
Answer: New India.
39. Who was the alter ego of Tipu Sultan during the Treaty of Seringapatam?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie.
GK Questions for Kids about India
India is a recognized country around the world so most kids around the world should have basic knowledge about it. Here are a few general knowledge questions about India that will help your kid know about India.
1. Who is the winner of India’s first noble prize?
Answer: India’s first noble prize winner is Ravindra Nath Tagore.
2. What is the name of India’s first woman astronaut?
Answer: India’s first lady astronaut is Kalpana Chawla.
3. What is the name of the first woman IPS of India?
Answer: Kiran Bedi is India’s first woman IPS.
4. Where is India’s first nuclear center?
5. What is the name of first British to visit India?
6. Name of the first Atomic Submarine of India?
Answer: I.N.S Chakra.
7. Where was the first Post Office opened in India?
8. Which is the largest coffee-producing state of India?
9. Which state has the largest population?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh.
10. Which crop is sown in the most important area in India?
11. Who was the first prime minister of India?
Answer: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
12. Which is the National Vegetable of India?
13. Whom did national hero Shaheed Bhagat Singh kill?
Answer: John Saunders, a junior police officer.
14. What is the National bird of India?
Answer: The Peacock.
15. Which is the largest seaport in India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru Port.
16. Who was the only Indian to hold military rank Field Marshal?
Answer: SAM Maneckshaw.
17. From where does India’s currency, the Rupee, get its name?
Answer: Silver Coin.
GK Questions for Kids of Class 1 to 4
If you want to enhance your child’s general knowledge, then you must take a look at GK questions for class 1 to 4. These English questions for kids are worth reading if you are looking for basic general knowledge questions.
1. What is the National fruit of India?
2. What is the National Anthem of India?
Answer: The National Anthem of India is Jana Gana Mana.
3. Who is the author of “God of Small Things”?
Answer: Arundhati Roy
4. What is the value of Pie?
Answer: 3.14 (22/7).
5. How many straight edges does a cube have?
6. What is Zumba?
Answer: A dance workout.
7. Which country does volleyball originate from?
Answer: The USA.
8. What is the square root of 144?
9. Who hunts most – male or female lion?
10. Which first electrical item did Thomas Edison invent?
11. LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) is mainly a mixture of which gases?
Answer: Propane and Butane.
12. Which African nation is famous for chocolate?
Answer: The nation of Ghana is world-famous for chocolate.
13. Which layer of planet Earth is made up of tectonic plates: Inner Core, Outer Core, Mantle, or Crust?
GK Questions for Kids of Class 5
Class 5 for every kid is a crucial class, as the kid is getting out of the elementary school and going towards the bigger section. You should choose some of these general knowledge questions for class 5 for your child.
1. Where is Taj Mahal?
Answer: Taj Mahal is in Agra.
2. When is world environment day observed each year?
Answer: The world environment day is observed each year on 5th June.
3. The first airplane was invented by whom?
Answer: The first airplane was invented by Wright Brothers.
4. What chemical term is used for baking soda?
Answer: Sodium Bicarbonate is a chemical term that is used for baking soda.
5. The slogan ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ was given by whom?
Answer: The slogan Jai Jawan Jai Kisan was given by Lal Bahadur Shastri.
6. When was all India Radio started?
Answer: All India Radio was started in the year 1936.
7. In which city is Meenakshi Temple situated?
Answer: Meenakshi Temple is situated at Madurai.
8. What is world’s biggest dairy development programme called?
Answer: The world’s biggest dairy development programme is called Operation Flood.
9. What is the capital of China?
Answer: Capital of China is Beijing.
10. What is the full form of IPL?
Answer: Full form of IPL is Indian Premier League.
GK Questions for Kids between Age 4-7 Years
When your kid is as little as four years, you should start introducing basic knowledge about their surroundings. It will help develop their interest about general knowledge at a very young age. GK questions for kids between 4-7 years are what you need for GK quiz for kids.
1. How many digits are there in Mathematics?
2. Who is understood as “The Saint of Gutters”?
3. Which of the subsequent national parks isn’t listed during a UNESCO World Heritage site?
4. Which of the following personalities gave ‘The Laws of Heredity’?
Answer: G.J. Mendel.
5. Who was the only Sikh President of India?
Answer: Giani Zail Singh.
6. Which city hosted the first ever Asian Games?
Answer: New Delhi.
7. Who was India’s first female playback singer?
Answer: Rajkumari Dubey.
8. 8-Where is the largest Hindu Temple in the world?
Answer: Angkor Vat, Cambodia.
9. How many times has India won the Hockey World Cup?
10. Which countries have no airports?
Answer: Monaco, Lichtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, and Vatican City.
GK Questions for Kids between Age 8-10 Years
If your kids are eight years or older and you are looking for good general knowledge questions, then take a look at this list of GK questions for kids between 8-10 years. These quiz questions for children will improve your kid’s mind.
1. Who was the real founder of the Aligarh Muslim University?
Answer: Syed Ahmad Khan.
2. Who was the Viceroy when the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place?
3. Who was the first Indian to crack the British Indian Civil Services Examination for the first time in Indian History?
Answer: Satyendranath Tagore.
4. Which book is written by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru?
Answer: Outline of History.
5. Who was the leader who made the famous ‘Objectives Resolution’, in the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Nawab Salimullah.
6. Which reformer was associated with Prarthana Samaj?
Answer: Atmaram Pandurang.
7. Who called Muazzam as Shah-i-Bekhabar?
Answer: Kafi Khan.
8. When was the non-cooperation movement started by M.K Gandhi?
Answer: Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
9. What was the Rigvedic name of the river Ravi?Answer
10. What is another name for Sahyadris?
Answer: The Western Ghats.
GK Questions for Kids between Age 10-12 Years
As your kid is getting older, you have to work hard to improve their general knowledge. Are you looking for GK questions for kids between 10-12 years, then we have made things easier for you by compiling all children’s quiz questions for this age group.
1. What is the boiling point of water?
Answer: 100 degree is the boiling point of water.
2. Name the birthplace of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Answer: Cuttack in Odisha.
3. Which acid is found in lemon?
Answer: Citric Acid.
4. Who was the first Indian Woman to climb Mount Everest?
Answer: Bachendri Pal.
5. Who was the inventor of the light bulb?
Answer: Thomas Edison.
6. Where will you find the largest museum of India?
7. Who was the first Muslim lady to rule the Delhi Throne?
Answer: Razia Sultana.
8. Jhum cultivation is a method of cultivation which is used to be practised in which state?
9. Who was the first female Governor of an Indian State?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu.
10. Which is the longest and shortest river in India?
Answer: Brahmaputra and Tapi, respectively.
11. Which is the largest island in the world?
12. Which is the largest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Victoria Falls.
13. Which is the latitude that runs through the centre of the Earth?
14. Which country produces maximum aluminium in the world?
True or False GK Questions for Kids
True or false is the best way to increase your kid’s general knowledge. If you are looking for GK questions with answers for kids then you should take a look at all these questions. Here are all the true or false GK questions for kids you can use.
1. The full form of CVD is cardiovascular disease?
2. Do shrimps have a unique feature, where their heart can be found in their head?
3. Is it possible to sneeze while asleep?
4. Is Venus the closest planet to the Sun?
5. Do camels have three sets of eyelids?
6. Do you need oxygen for breathing?
7. Does the moon cover a mere 1.2% of the total mass of the Earth?
8. Does the rainbow have 7 colours?
9. Does a goat have a rectangular-shaped pupil?
10. Does a snail sleep up to 3 years?
Sports GK Questions for Kids
If your kid is into sports, this list is for you. You can use these kids quiz with answers. Sports is a vast field and finding the right questions can be hard so use these sports quiz questions for kids to enhance their sports knowledge.
1. When was the UCI Women’s Road World Cup founded?
2. When was the SportAccord renamed as the GAISF?
3. When was the last time the Olympic salute was used?
4. Which of the following is not a Commercial sponsor of the Olympic Games?
Answer: Apple In.
5. When was the International Correspondence Chess Federation (ICCF) founded?
6. When was Cricket introduced as an Olympic sport?
7. Who had designed the Hockey World Cup trophy?
Answer: Bashir Moojid.
8. Who has composed the FIFA anthem?
Answer: Franz Lambert.
9. Where did the game of Badminton originate from?
10. When is national sports day of India celebrated?
Answer- August 22
Final Thoughts on GK Questions for Kids
If you are a school teacher or just a normal parent who is trying to teach general knowledge to their kids, then you must go through all these GK questions for kids and short list some good questions from them.
Kids are more interested in learning through playing games. If you want to teach your kid all the basic general knowledge, you can create quiz games for kids and reward them on each good score.
General knowledge is so important for kids as it helps in developing their social and analytical thinking skills. It allows them to ponder over everything around them and improves their interest in gaining knowledge.
This article provides all GK questions for kids with answers that will be extremely useful for you and your children. If you enjoyed reading this article, recommend it to some of your friends and family too. Everyone is looking for general knowledge questions to add up to their common knowledge. Reading this article again and again can help you gain immense knowledge.