We’ve compiled a fantastic assortment of Marvel trivia questions for you in this post. Marvel movies have taken the globe by storm, not just by bringing Thor to our screens, but also by introducing us to a slew of other intriguing and endearing characters!
Marvel is full of entertaining and bold icons, with interesting storylines that may leave a knot in your throat, ranging from the single hero in Ghost rider to the fearless squad of X-Men.
If you know your Marvel well, there is a hero for everybody of us to connect with, among the huge selection of Marvel comics and movies.
You’re not sure how well you know them. Try answering these Marvel quiz questions to see if you’re a die-hard Marvel fan! Answer these questions to reveal the genuine Marvel fan within you.
Even if you’re not a huge Marvel fan, you’ll appreciate knowing more about one of the most well-known comic and film universes after going through these Marvel trivia questions.
Best Marvel Trivia Questions
The Marvel Universe is an American media property built on a series of Marvel Studios superhero movies and comic books. What would be some good Marvel trivia questions to put your MCU knowledge to the test? Check this Marvel trivia quiz.
1. Stan Lee made his final cameo in which Marvel movie?
Answer: Avengers: Endgame.
2. What does S.W.O.R.D. stand for WandaVision?
Answer: Sentient Weapon Observation Response Division.
3. Which actor played Marvel’s first Asian superhero, Shang-Chi?
Answer: Simu Liu.
4. Who is the Power Broker in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
Answer: Sharon Carter.
5. What is Mobius’ last name in Loki?
6. Who was Monica Rambeau’s mom?
Answer: Maria Rambeau.
7. Who directed Eternals?
Answer: Chloé Zhao.
8. Who said, “What is grief, if not love persevering?”
9. In what town was Wanda’s hex located?
Answer: Westview, N.J.
10. Is Salma Hayek’s Eternals character Ajak male or female in the comics?
11. What does TVA stand for?
Answer: Time Variance Authority.
12. What is the motto/slogan of the Flag Smashers?
Answer: “One world, one people.”
13. Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays who in the MCU?
Answer: Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.
14. What are the names of Wanda’s twins?
Answer: Billy and Tommy.
15. Who did Captain America give his shield to in Endgame?
16. Who is the firstborn child of Odin?
17. Scott Lang was trapped in the Quantum Realm for how long?
Answer: Five years.
18. Who founded S.W.O.R.D.?
Answer: Maria Rambeau.
19. Where did Peggy tell Steve she wants to meet him for a dance?
Answer: The Stork Club.
20. Who did Mark Ruffalo replace as the Hulk in the MCU?
Answer: Edward Norton.
21. What’s the name of the amulet Doctor Strange wears around his neck?
Answer: The Eye of Agamotto.
22. Thor played what video game in Avengers: Endgame?
23. Star-Lord/Peter Quill’s father Ego is what?
24. Bradley Cooper is the voice of which MCU character?
Answer: Rocket Raccoon.
25. Pym Particles were created by who?
Answer: Hank Pym.
26. Thor’s Mjolnir is made from the metal of a dying ___?
27. Nick Fury wears an eye patch over which eye?
Answer: His left eye.
28. Who is the Winter Soldier?
29. Natasha Romanoff tells Loki she’s got what in her ledger?
30. What is Tony Stark’s daughter’s name?
Answer: Morgan Stark.
31. Hawkeye has how many children?
32. Pepper Potts is allergic to what?
33. Who rescued Tony Stark and Nebula from space?
Answer: Captain Marvel.
34. Black Panther is set in which fictional country?
35. Which movie kicked off the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Iron Man.
36. On what planet was the Soul Stone in Infinity War?
37. Wanda and her brother Pietro are from where?
38. In which movie did Spider-Man make his first appearance in the MCU?
Answer: Captain America: Civil War.
39. Who was responsible for King T’Chaka’s death?
40. Who was able to pick up Thor’s hammer in Endgame?
Answer: Captain America.
41. Captain America’s shield and Bucky’s arm are made of what?
42. What is Carol Danvers’ nickname for Monica Rambeau?
Answer: Lieutenant Trouble.
43. Whose power “exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme?”
Answer: The Scarlet Witch/Wanda.
44. What type of doctor is Doctor Strange?
Answer: A neurosurgeon.
45. Sharon Carter is whose great-niece?
Answer: Peggy Carter.
General Marvel Trivia Questions
Avengers, gather for the ultimate Marvel Cinematic Universe quiz! With these Marvel quiz questions and answers, you can put yourself and your pals to the test.
1. Who is Tony Stark’s father?
Answer: Howard Stark.
2. Where is Captain America from?
3. How many Infinity Stones are there?
4. What’s Mordo’s full name?
Answer: Karl Mordo.
5. What genre was Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness categorized under?
6. How long did Elizabeth Olsen have in between finishing Wanda Vision and starting the Doctor Strange sequel?
Answer: Two days.
7. What does Doctor Strange call his cape?
Answer: A cloak.
8. What did Thor say about Jane Foster’s catchphrase?
Answer: “It’s perfect.”
9. Where do warriors go after dying in battle?
10. What’s the name of the theory created by Jane Foster?
Answer: The Foster Theory.
11. Who’s the villain in Thor: Love and Thunder?
Answer: Gorr the God Butcher.
12. Which Marvel movie has the shortest running time?
Answer: The Incredible Hulk.
13. Which two actors played Spider-Man before Tom Holland?
Answer: Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield.
14. In the first Avengers movie, how many avengers do we actually see?
Answer: 6 avengers.
15. During an interview, what did Tom Hiddleston say was the codename for the movie The Avengers?
Answer: “Group Hug”.
16. Apart from Guardians of the Galaxy, which other Marvel movie was announced at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con?
17. Which Marvel film did Michael Bay call his favorite?
Answer: Iron Man (2008).
18. In how many MCU movies does Phil Coulson make his appearance?
Answer: In five: Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Avengers.
19. What was the first Marvel movie to earn $1 billion?
Answer: The Avengers.
20. Who was Doctor Strange’s mentor?
Answer: The Ancient One.
21. What was Scott Lang’s job before becoming the superhero Ant Man?
Answer: He was a petty criminal.
22. In Avengers Infinity War, Bruce Banner loses which power?
Answer: He can’t turn into Hulk.
23. In Wakanda, what are the female warriors referred to as?
Answer: Dora Milaje.
24. What song does baby Groot dance to at the end of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: Jackson 5 – “I Want You Back”.
25. What’s Ant Man’s real name?
Answer: Scott Lang.
26. Which eye does Thor lose?
Answer: The right one.
27. Who designed the Quinjet?
Answer: Black Panther.
28. How are Tony Stark’s parents called?
Answer: Howard and Maria Stark.
29. What’s the name of Captain America’s cat?
30. What’s Deadpool’s real name?
Answer: Wade Wilson.
31. What’s Professor X’s school called?
Answer: Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
32. What newspaper does Peter Parker work for?
Answer: Daily Bugle.
33. What’s the name of the team of 6 villains who unite against Spider-Man?
Answer: Sinister Six: Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Vulture, and Mysterio.
34. Captain Marvel lived with which alien race from 1989 to 1995?
Answer: The Kree.
35. What’s the meaning of J.A.R.V.I.S?
Answer: J.A.R.V.I.S, Iron Man’s tech assistant, stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
36. The final battle between Mysterio and Spiderman takes place on which bridge?
Answer: Tower Bridge.
Fun Marvel Trivia Questions
Trivia questions is a fun way to test your knowledge and abilities on a variety of topics. Fun Marvel trivia questions and answers may be a terrific game to test your abilities and a medium to discover intriguing information about the MCU franchise for both die-hard and new fans.
1. What was the Grammy album of the year in 1967 (Full name)?
Answer: Beatles Sergeant Peppers.
2. Nikioli Poliakoff became famous under what name?
Answer: Coco the clown.
3. Who has the famous speech: The Fourteen Points
Answer: Thomas Woodrow Wilson.
4. The medical journal Practitioner 1923 said it will never happen?
Answer: Teaching of contraception
5. If you have lantronudia what turns you on?
Answer: Flashing a physician.
6. What would you be watching if you saw around or waggle dance?
Answer: Honey Bees.
7. What wondrous creation was built by Sostratus of Cnidus?
Answer: Pharos of Alexandria.
8. Ann Ziegler was the singing partner of which film star?
Answer: Webster Booth.
6. In which sport is the Lance B Todd memorial award won Man of the Match?
Answer: Rugby League.
7. Who wrote the film’s title song, “Christmas Dream” to the film The Odessa File?
Answer: Andrew Lloyd Webber.
8. Feijoada is the national dish of what country?
9. Which president had pet horses?
Answer: John Adams.
10. What does a Puissance event test in show jumping?
Answer: High Jump wall.
11. On February 14, 1859, which US state was declared a state formally?
12. McLean Stevenson played which character in MASH?
Answer: Colonel Blake.
13. “Not all those who wander are lost.” Where is this line from?
Answer: The Lord of the Rings.
14. Mother Carey’s Chickens sailors slang for what bird(s)?
Answer: Storm Petrels.
15. Paresthesia is a medical condition with what common term?
Answer: Pins and Needles.
16. Who has the famous speech: Resignation Speech?
Answer: Richard Milhous Nixon.
17. The Quran is composed of how many chapters (surah)?
Answer: 114 surah.
18. In Astrology Aquarians are ruled by what planet?
19. Jane Taylor (1783-1824) wrote what famous verse?
Answer: Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star.
20. What theologian claimed he could drive away from the devil with a fart?
Answer: Martin Luther.
21. What WWII British medal carries the words?
Answer: For Gallantry George Cross.
22. Where would you find a Mihrab Mosque Niche show?
Answer: Mecca direction towards which they pray.
23. Cary Grant and Noel Coward both rejected which famous role?
Answer: James Bond.
24. Who devised the idea of a flat rate postal charge?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
25. Tudor England man’s apron shows job white cook what checked?
26. With God, all things are possible – is the motto of which US state?
27. What Shakespeare play is set in Messina and has Claudio in it?
Answer: Much ado about Nothing.
28. Who has the famous speech: 1988 DNC Keynote Address?
Answer: Dorothy Ann Willis Richards.
29. What Wimbledon singles champ had a part in a John Wayne film?
Answer: Anthea Gibson, Lukey Horse Soldiers.
30. In Salem Oregon it’s illegal for women to do what?
31. To which dog was a statue erected in Edinburgh?
Answer: Greyfriars Bobby.
32. What is Regicide?
Answer: Killing a ruler, a King/Queen (Latin: rex, gen. regis “king”).
33. Edward Teach became famous as who?
Answer: Blackbeard the Pirate.
34. Who said the quickest way of ending a war is to lose it?
Answer: George Orwell.
35. In what film did Sean Connery sing Pretty Irish Girl?
Answer: Darby O’Gill and the Little People.
36. Where would you find a Rocker, Eight, Loop, and Three?
Answer: Figures in Ice Skating.
37. What drink was named after 5th child Henry 8 Catherine of Aragon?
Answer: Bloody Mary.
38. What symbol’s name derives from Greek for the star?
39. What’s the word for the luminous mist that surrounds a saint?
Easy Marvel Trivia Questions
When it comes to Marvel, trivia is a lot of fun. But it’s much more entertaining if it’s easy Marvel trivia. These simple trivia questions will entice everyone to participate. Even people who aren’t fans of Marvel will recognize the answers to these questions.
1. What color was the Hulk in his first issue?
Answer: He was originally grey.
2. Norrin Radd is the real name of which shiny intergalactic Marvel super-hero?
Answer: Norrin Radd is otherwise known as Silver Surfer.
3. Who was the first openly gay character to come out in a Marvel comic in 1992?
Answer: Northstar was the first openly gay character in the Marvel comics.
4. Which of Nick Fury’s eyes is covered by an eye patch? Left or Right?
Answer: His left eye is covered with a patch.
5. What color does the Black Widow dye her hair when going into hiding after the events of Captain America: Civil War?
Answer: She dyes her hair blonde instead of red.
6. At which Disney theme park around the world can you attend the Marvel Comic Academy?
Answer: The Shanghai Disney Resort.
7. Bruce Banner’s cousin Jennifer Walters is better known by which name?
Answer: She-Hulk is the alter ego of Bruce Banner’s cousin.
8. What is Captain Marvel’s real name?
Answer: Carol Danvers is Captain Marvel’s real name.
9. How many Stan Lee cameos are there?
Answer: There are thirty-seven Stan Lee cameos in his own movies.
10. What does MCU stand for?
Answer: It stands for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
11. Which actor plays Agent Phil Coulson?
Answer: Clark Gregg plays Phil Coulson.
12. Before Mark Ruffalo got ripped as The Hulk, which actors played the green guy before him?
Answers: Lou Ferrigno and Edward Norton.
13. What flavor of ice cream did Ben & Jerry’s name after the Hulk in Avengers Infinity War?
Answer: Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge.
14. Who is Bruce Banner’s love interest in The Incredible Hulk?
Answer: Betty Ross.
15. What planet is Thanos from?
Answer: Thanos was born on Saturn’s moon Titan.
16. When not in hero duty, Hawkeye goes by which name?
Answer: Johann Schmidt.
17. Which hero made the first appearance in the comics?
Answer: The Human Torch.
18. What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?
Answer: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
19. What is the Hulk’s name when he’s in human form?
Answer: Bruce Banner.
20. What comedic TV show has made multiple cameo appearances in the Marvel universe?
21. Wanda Miximoff became the main character on which TV series?
22. Which ’80s actor’s career got a reboot from the MCU franchise?
Answer: Robert Downey Jr.
23. What is the name of the actor who pretends to be The Mandarin?
Answer: Ben Kingsley.
24. What is Stan Lee’s role in Ant-Man?
25. What metal are Wolverine claws coated with?
26. Which of the infinity stones is hidden on Vomir?
Answer: Soul Stone.
27. What is the name of the treaty which divides the Avengers into opposing factions?
Answer: The Sokovia Accords.
28. In which film do we finally learn the backstory behind how Nick Fury lost his eye?
Answer: Captain Marvel.
29. What is the real name of the Scarlet Witch?
Answer: Wanda Maximoff.
30. Which characters’ rights were sold to avoid bankruptcy?
Answer: Fantastic Four.
31. What is the name of the microscopic universe Ant-Man travels to when he goes subatomic?
Answer: Quantum Realm.
32. What species is Loki revealed to be?
Answer: Loki is a Frost Giant.
33. What is the name of the organization revealed to have taken over S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
34. Who killed Tony Stark’s parents?
Answer: The Winter Soldier.
35. How are Erik Killmonger and T’Challa related?
Answer: Killmonger and T’Challa are cousins.
36. What is Deadpool’s real name?
Answer: Wade Wilson is his real name.
37. Which film did The Aether first appear in?
Answer: Thor: The Dark World.
38. What is the name of the axe that is forged from the heat of a dying neutron star for Thor?
39. What is the name of the mysterious glowing blue cube which Loki uses as a weapon?
Answer: The Tesseract.
40. Who has directed the most MCU movies?
Answer: The Russo Brothers.
Hard Marvel Trivia Questions
Difficult questions must be asked. Otherwise, what’s the point? Test your pals with these hard Marvel trivia questions and answers. Determine how big of a Marvel fan they truly are.
1. Why did Stan Lee reject Jack Kirby as the original Spider-Man artist?
Answer: His drawings were too heroic.
2. How many comics has Marvel released as of 2009?
3. Who provides the voice of Baby Groot?
Answer: Vin Diesel plays the voice of Groot.
4. What kind of animal does Captain Marvel befriend?
Answer: A cat.
5. Who are the primordial beings that are responsible for the creation of the Infinity Stones?
Answer: Cosmic Entities.
6. What type of doctor is Stephen Strange?
Answer: Doctor Strange was a neurosurgeon.
7. What fake name does Natasha use when she first meets Tony?
Answer: Natalie Rushman.
8. Who is Hawkeye married to?
Answer: Laura Barton is married to Hawkeye.
9. In ‘Black Panther’, what African country is Nakia operating in as a spy before T’Challa arrived and brought her back to Wakanda?
10. What is the real name of the Black Panther?
Answer: The real name of the Black Panther is T’Challa.
11. What museum has a Captain America exhibit?
Answer: The Smithsonian has an exhibit on Captain America.
12. What is the alien race Loki sends to invade Earth in The Avengers?
Answer: The Chitauri invaded earth.
13. Which planet does Peter Quill retrieve the Orb containing the Power Stone?
14. What species did Loki discover he is?
Answer: Frost Giants.
15. Who was the last holder of the Space Stone before Thanos claimed it for his Infinity Gauntlet?
Answer: Loki was the last holder of the Space Stone.
16. What is Tony Stark’s dad’s name?
Answer: Howard Stark is Tony’s father.
17. What is the name of the little boy Tony befriends while stranded in Iron Man 3?
Answer: Harley is the boy that Tony ends up befriending.
18. Who does the Mad Titan sacrifice to acquire the Soul Stone?
Answer: Gamora is the sacrifice.
19. What Is the Name of Thor’s Axe?
Answer: Stormbreaker is the name of the axe.
20. What comic book did Spider-Man first appear in?
Answer: Spider-Man, created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, first appeared in Amazing Fantasy #15.
21. About which city do Hawkeye and Black Widow often reminisce about?
22. Which S.H.I.E.L.D. the building is located in Washington, D.C.?
Answer: The Triskelion is the building in D.C.
23. What does Thor want another of when he’s in the diner?
Answer: Thor wants another cup of coffee.
Hardest Marvel Trivia Questions
The entire Marvel universe is an incredible experience, but some knowledge about it is simply more engaging than the others. If you’re looking for the hardest Marvel quiz out there, we’ve got it for you.
1. The Flerkens are a race of extremely dangerous aliens that resemble what?
Answer: They look like cats.
2. What country are Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from?
Answer: They are from the country, Sokovia.
3. Who is Peter Parker’s best friend?
Answer: His best friend is Ned Leeds.
4. In the Incredible Hulk, what does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of the film?
Answer: Tony tells him that they are putting a team together.
5. What is Captain America’s shield made out of?
Answer: His shield is made of Vibranium.
6. What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
Answer: The name of his hammer is Mjolnir.
7. What year was the first Iron Man movie released, kicking off the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
8. In the comics, who made Captain America’s shield during World War II?
Answer: Dr. Myron Maclain.
9. Who fought for Robert Downey Jr to play the role of Iron Man?
Answer: Jon Favreau.
10. Which actress played Jeri Hogarth in the series “Jessica Jones”?
Answer: Carrie-Anne Moss.
11. What is the Marvel mutant Alisa Tager more popularly known for?
12. Which Avengers character was trained in the Red Room from childhood?
Answer: Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow.
13. In Iron Man, what is Pepper’s complete real name?
Answer: Virginia Potts.
14. Who played Agent Peggy Carter in “Marvel’s Agent Carter?”
Answer: Hayley Atwell.
15. What name is the Marvel mutant Alex Sumner better known for?
16. What company acquired Marvel Entertainment in 2009?
Answer: The Walt Disney Company.
17. How did Tom Holland discover he was chosen as Spider-Man?
Answer: A post on Instagram.
18. What is Ben Grimm’s profession in 2007’s “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer”?
Answer: Astronaut for NASA.
19. Name the giant, powerful, and brutal War Wolves.
Answer: Asgardian Wolves.
20. Who created the Super-Soldier Serum that transformed Steve Rogers into Captain America?
Answer: Dr. Abraham Erskine.
21. What is the real name of the Marvel mutant called Iceman?
Answer: Bobby Drake.
22. Which song does Star-Lord sing when he issued a dance-off challenge to Ronan?
Answer: “O-o-h Child” by The Five Stairsteps.
23. Who was Marvel Comics’ first original hero character?
Answer: Human Torch.
24. In the “Daredevil” series, what is the profession of the main character, Matt Murdock?
25. In “X-Men: The Last Stand,” what is the name of the army that Magneto forms?
Answer: The Brotherhood.
26. In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, who provides the voice of baby Groot?
Answer: Vin Diesel.
27. What is Captain America’s shield made of in the movies?
28. How many comics has Marvel released as of 2019?
29. Who is the bad guy in Amazing Spider-Man 2?
Answer: Aleksei Sytsevich / Rhino.
30. Where does Thor source his powers?
Funny Marvel Trivia Questions
Anyone who enjoys Marvel understands they’re not trying to be serious. Marvel understands the concept of humor. That’s why these funny Marvel questions will make everyone understand Marvel’s distinct sense of humor.
1 Which company has the motto — “Betcha Can’t Eat Just One”?
2. Chocolate crisp introduced in 1935 was renamed what in 1937?
Answer: Kit Kat.
3. What links Sheffield, Edinburgh, Rome?
Answer: Built on 7 Hills.
4. Jodie Foster and Barbara Harris appeared in which Disney film?
Answer: Freaky Friday.
5. In which year the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) received The Nobel Peace Prize?
6. In the novel Goldfinger is named the boss of The Cement Mixers?
Answer: Pussy Galore.
7. Adolf Hitler took nude photos of Ava Brown – What part why?
Answer: Arse – so she didn’t recognize.
8. A nudist in Spain fined £65 – £60 for being nude and £5 for what?
Answer: Having no ID papers.
9. Name the Hotel in Arthur Haley’s novel/film of the same name?
Answer: St Gregory.
10. 1979 at Clifton suspension bridge Britain’s first what happened?
Answer: Bungee Jump.
11. Exodus and which Bible book list the ten commandments?
12. Name both families in the American sitcom Soap?
Answer: Tates and Campbells (Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell).
13. Who is the only director to win 3 Oscars within five years in the 30s?
Answer: Frank Capra 1934, 1936, 1938.
14. Since 1991 Crufts London dog show has been held where?
Answer: Birmingham NEC.
15. Who is Richard H. Thaler?
Answer: Received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel in 2017.
16. What is the world’s longest insect?
Answer: Borneo stick insect.
17. A napiform thing is shaped like what?
Answer: A turnip.
18. What is the national flower of Australia?
Answer: The Wattle Blossom.
19. Frank and Jesse James’ father had what job?
20. Who received The Nobel Prize in Literature 2017?
Answer: Kazuo Ishiguro.
21. What was the first country in 1824 to legalize Trade Unions?
22. Which company has the motto — “The Quicker Picker Upper”?
23. The angel shark has what other name?
Answer: The monkfish.
24. Horses are Equine from the Greek Equus what’s it mean?
25. In the UK which school choir had a No 1 with a song grandma?
Answer: Saint Winifred’s.
26. Whose first single released July 1961 was Buttered Popcorn?
Answer: The Supremes.
27. In what Indian city is the Taj Mahal located?
28. Hermaphrodite is a word that originated from which language?
Marvel Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
Answer: I Want You Back’ – The Jackson 5.
Answer: Washington Monument.
Answer: A security band, a battery, and a prosthetic leg.
Answer: “Who the hell is Bucky?”
Marvel Trivia Questions for Real MCU Fans
Superheroes are among the people that children like. That implies that many children are introduced to the Marvel universe at an early age. But, aside from these superheroes, there is a vast universe out there, and true MCU fans are aware of it. Here are some Marvel Cinematic Universe trivia questions and answers for them.
1. What Marvel comic first starred Dr. Strange?
Answer: Strange Tales.
2. In The Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers goes on a mission with which S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in the Indian Ocean?
Answer: Natasha Romanoff.
3. Which movie features the Baby Groot dance scene?
Answer: Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014).
4. Which Top Gun character is James Rhodes’s counterpart?
5. What is the first Infinity Stone Thanos collects?
Answer: The Power Stone.
6. Which Infinity Stone gives Scarlet Witch some of her powers?
Answer: The Mind Stone.
7. What are the names of all the Infinity Stones?
Answer: Space, Reality, Power, Mind, Time, and Soul Stone.
8. What does Heimdall use the Space Stone to repair?
Answer: The Rainbow Bridge.
9. In the Marvel comics, what color was the Space Stone?
10. What movie did the Space Stone first appear in?
Answer: The First Avenger.
11. What power does the Reality Stone have?
Answer: Grants its user total control over the fabric of reality.
12. Who discovered the Reality Stone?
Answer: Malekith, the king of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim.
13. The Reality Stone is liquified into a dark red fluid called what?
Answer: The Aether.
14. Thanos used the Soul Stone to detect which Marvel character on Titan?
Answer: Dr. Strange.
15. In what Marvel movie does Thanos acquire the Soul Stone?
Answer: Infinity War.
16. How did Thanos acquire the Soul Stone?
Answer: By sacrificing Gamora.
17. What power does the Soul Stone have?
Answer: Grants the user control over reality.
18. Where was the Power Stone at the end of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: With Nova Corps.
19. What capabilities does the Power Stone embody?
Answer: The sustaining and destructive forces of the Universe.
20. Where is Scott the first time he shrinks?
Answer: The bathtub.
21. How does Ant-Man infiltrate Cross Technologies?
Answer: The building’s water main.
22. What is the name of the microscopic universe Ant-Man travels through?
Answer: The Quantum Realm.
23. What is Dr. Strange’s first appearance in the Marvel comics?
Answer: Strange Tale No. 110 (July 1963).
24. Where does Doctor Strange go to heal his hands?
25. What kind of doctor is Dr. Strange?
26. Who plays the Black Panther in the Marvel films?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
27. What kind of energy does the Black Panther suit store?
Answer: Kinetic energy.
28. Who played Thor in the 1988 TV movie The Incredible Hulk Returns?
Answer: Eric Allan Kramer.
29. What is the alien race Loki sends in the Battle of New York?
Answer: The Chitauri.
30. What determines if someone can lift Thor’s hammer?
Answer: If they are worthy they can lift Mjölnir.
31. Who was the first Marvel character to be deemed worthy to hold the hammer Thor has?
Answer: Beta Ray Bill.
32. What Norse mythology event predicted Thor’s death?
33. What is Thor’s hammer made of?
Answer: Uru metal.
34. What is responsible for Thor’s immortality?
Answer: Eating the Golden Apples of Idunn.
35. Who has portrayed the Hulk in the Marvel films?
Answer: Mark Ruffalo, Lou Ferrigno (voice), and Edward Norton.
36. What causes Bruce Banner to transform into the Hulk?
Marvel Trivia Questions about Its Movies
When most people think of Marvel, they immediately think of the successful Marvel Cinematic Universe. That is why it is appropriate to include Marvel movie trivia questions and answers in the mix. Here are some questions for you to consider.
1. Which character claimed that he is burdened with glorious purposes?
2. “There are no strings on me”, this was said by which villain of MCU?
3. Who was the superhero within a loop of dialogue of “I came to bargain”?
Answer: Doctor Strange.
4. What did Thor call Phill Coulson in the movie ‘Thor’?
Answer: Son of Coul.
5. What do the Avengers eat at the post-credit scene in the first Avengers movie?
6. Who cut Thor’s hair in the movie ‘Thor: Ragnarok’?
Answer: A character played by Stan Lee.
7. In ‘Avengers Infinity Wars’, in which hand does Thanos wear the gauntlet?
Answer: His left hand.
8. How does Iron Man signal Spider Man to snatch Captain America’s shield in ‘Captain America: Civil War’?
Answer: By yelling “Underoos” to him.
9. What color does Hawkeye’s change into when Loki’s scepter touches him in ‘Avengers’?
10. In the first Avengers movie, how many avengers do we see?
11. What’s the name of Wolverine’s mutant son in the comics?
12. After the cancellation of his first series, which comic did the Hulk make regular appearances in?
Answer: Tales to Astonish.
Final Thoughts on Marvel Trivia Questions
Are you a huge admirer of comic books? Then you should be able to answer the above Marvel trivia questions. Some are simple, while others are exceedingly challenging.
To successfully answer these Marvel quiz questions, you must be familiar with a wide range of films and comic books.
Marvel comic enthusiasts love discussing the Marvel franchise, own Marvel merchandise, keep up with Marvel news, have a favorite hero, and are likely capable of recognizing all the distinctions between the Marvel films and the comics.
And if you inform such ardent fans that they can participate in a Marvel trivia quiz at the workplace (or digitally, depending on how you organize it), they’ll probably believe you’re the finest boss they’ve ever had.
And, of course, the greatest employers usually choose the most interesting Marvel trivia questions. These questions that we provided with you will accomplish the task just as well.