We welcome you to one of the most amazing collections of Star Wars trivia questions. “Do or do not, there is no try,” Jedi Master Yoda famously stated.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t attempt and test your knowledge of all things Star Wars. It’s no surprise that Star Wars has grown so popular. Its entertainment potential is limitless with such a terrific plot and a vast cast of people.
It’s one of the nicest things they share when staying up all night chatting about their favorite characters, situations, and other information, especially for those who became a member of the fanbase.
Star Wars is honored on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and social media fan sites. However, if you are looking for something tough, you might participate in trivia games.
You’ll need some engaging Star Wars trivia questions for that. Don’t worry, we’re here to assist you. Check out this eccentric assortment of Star Wars quiz questions that we have painstakingly compiled for you.
Best Star Wars Trivia Questions
Let us present our carefully written Star Wars questions and answers, which will help you enhance employee engagement and thrill your company’s Star Wars enthusiasts.
1. Where was Baby Yoda when Order 66 was initiated?
2. Which film was the final installment of the Skywalker Saga?
Answer: The Rise of Skywalker.
3. Bo-Katan wanted what from Moff Gideon in The Mandalorian?
Answer: The Darksaber.
4. Which character said, “Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope”?
Answer: Princess Leia.
5. Leia made who was acting general?
Answer: Poe Dameron.
6. Who told Anakin there is another Skywalker?
7. Who is Luke and Leia’s father?
Answer: Darth Vader.
8. Who created Star Wars?
Answer: George Lucas.
9. What is Kylo Ren’s birth name?
Answer: Ben Solo.
10. Padmé was Queen of what?
11. What species is Chewbacca?
12. Per Yoda, what is the path to the dark side?
13. The Lion King’s Mufasa and which Star Wars character were voiced by the same actor (James Earl Jones)?
Answer: Darth Vader.
14. Anakin Skywalker grew up to be who?
Answer: Darth Vader.
15. On Tatooine, what name did Obi-Wan go by?
16. Who plays Chewbacca in the latest films?
Answer: Joonas Suotamo.
17. Who killed Jabba?
Answer: Princess Leia.
18. Luke lost which of his hands in a fight with Darth Vader?
Answer: His right hand.
19. Who had Rey’s parents taken and killed?
20. Han Solo was frozen in what?
21. Chancellor Palpatine was which Sith Lord?
Answer: Darth Sidious.
22. Where was Yoda’s home in his final years?
23. What was Finn’s stormtrooper number?
24. Who acted as Queen Amidala’s decoy?
Answer: Her handmaiden Sabé.
25. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Answer: The Millennium Falcon.
26. What is the episode number of the very first Star Wars film?
27. According to Yoda, there are always how many Sith Lords…no more, no less?
Answer: Two (Rule of Two).
28. Where is Jabba the Hutt’s Palace located?
29. What year did the first Star Wars movie come out?
30. Who had the highest midi-chlorian count in Star Wars?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
31. What is Mando’s real name from The Mandalorian?
Answer: Din Djarin.
32. Who was Anakin Skywalker’s Padawan?
Answer: Ahsoka Tano.
33. Who is Palpatine’s granddaughter?
34. What did the droid leader want to be addressed as?
Answer: General Grievous.
35. What is Baby Yoda’s real name?
36. What was Galen Erso’s nickname for his daughter?
37. What is the name of the female member of the Jedi High Council who is of the same species as Yoda?
38. In ‘The Phantom Menace’, what is the color of the Naboo Starfighter?
39. What is the name of Anakin’s step brother?
Answer: Owen Lars.
40. C-3PO is fluent in over how many forms of communication?
Answer: Over six million.
41. What color was Mace Windu’s lightsaber?
42. What episode is The Empire Strikes Back?
What episode is The Empire Strikes Back?
43. What’s the name of the casino city that Rose and Finn visited in The Last Jedi?
Answer: Canto Bight.
44. Who is the black market droidsmith Poe knows on Kijiji?
Answer: Babu Frik.
45. What was Mando’s weapon against Moff Gideon’s darksaber?
Answer: A beskar spear.
46. Legend describes what as the hidden world of the Sith?
47. Palpatine gave the command to execute what Order in Revenge of the Sith?
48. Jyn Erso said rebellions are built on what?
49. X-wing fighters were used by the Resistance or the First Order?
50. What is the name of Lupita Nyong’o’s Star Wars character?
Answer: Maz Kanata.
51. Who does Finn kiss in The Last Jedi?
52. Who directed Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?
Answer: J.J. Abrams.
53. Where do Rey and BB-8 first meet?
54. Which actor played Lando Calrissian?
Answer: Billy Dee Williams.
55. Lightsabers are powered by what type of crystal?
Answer: Kyber crystal.
56. How many children does Darth Vader have?
57. Who directed Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
Answer: Rian Johnson.
General Star Wars Trivia Questions
Do you contemplate to be a Star Wars fan? Put your familiarity to the trial with this Star Wars general knowledge quiz! Supreme for a night in with family or friends, or simply reading through and quizzing oneself. Have a good time, and may the force be with you!
1. Who wins by making people think they are alone?
Answer: The First Order.
3. According to Zorii, what can give free passage through any blockade and landing privileges, any vessel?
Answer: A First Order Captain’s medallion.
4. C-3PO is mechanically incapable of speaking translations from who?
Answer: The Sith.
5. Cobb Vanth had his armor in The Mandalorian?
Answer: Boba Fett’s armor.
6. What was Poe Dameron’s old job before becoming a pilot?
Answer: A spice runner.
7. What compasses lead the way to Exegol?
Answer: A Pathway finder.
8. Who was the spy within the First Order in The Rise of Skywalker?
Answer: General Armitage Hux.
9. Which arm did Count Dooku cut off of Anakin?
Answer: Right Arm
10. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Answer: Millenium Falcon.
11. What is the name of Han’s friend running the cloud city of Bespin?
Answer: Lando Calrissian.
12. Who was on Jabba’s sail barge during Han’s rescue, which is also one of the Emperor’s Hands?
Answer: Mara Jade.
13. What did Luke cut off the Wampa using his lightsaber?
14. Who is the famous mentor of Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi.
15. In the first Death Star, what “detention block” was Princess Leia being held in?
16. What is the battle armor used by Boba Fett?
17. Where can you find the hidden rebel base?
Answer: Yavin IV.
18. What alien race does Admiral Ackbar belong to?
Answer: Mon Calamari.
19. In Return of The Jedi, what planet is the second Death Star orbiting?
Answer: The forest moon of Endor.
20. How many engines does the X-Wing Fighter have?
21. Who tried to save Han Solo by disguising and infiltrating Jabba’s palace?
Answer: Princess Leia.
22. What is the substance that powers the lightsabers?
Answer: Ilum Crystals
23. Who was the Jedi master that was ordered to create clones?
Answer: Syfo Dyas.
24. What age did Padmé Amidala become a queen?
Answer: 14 years old.
25. Which is the first original theatrical Star Wars movie where Jabba the Hutt is seen?
Answer: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
26. Who was Count Dooku’s padawan before he left the Jedi?
27. Who is the bounty hunter who catches Han Solo?
Answer: Boba Fett.
28. What is the meaning of the Ancient Hebrew lettering written on Darth Vader’s chest piece?
Answer: “His deeds will not be forgiven until he merits.”
29. Who is Luke and Leia’s mother?
Answer: Padmé Amidala.
30. Which planet did Luke Skywalker go to for his self-imposed exile?
31. What is the creature that lives in the garbage compactor of the original Death Star called?
32. What is the name of General Grievous’ Flagship, which was not mentioned in the movie?
Answer: The Invisible Hand.
33. Who stars as the famous Han Solo in the original Star Wars films?
Answer: Harrison Ford.
34. What is the name of the Death Star’s original commander?
Answer: Grand Moff Tarkin.
35. What is the ‘Rule of 2’?
Answer: There can only be 2 Sith Lords at one time.
36. What is the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
Answer: Slave 1
37. What species stole the plans to the Death Star?
38. What is the name of the Wookiees’ homeworld?
Answer: Kashyyyk .
39. What is the name of the Toydarian’s name who owned Anakin Skywalker?
Fun Star Wars Trivia Questions
There are several enjoyable corporate activities available, and trivia games are among the most popular among many businesses and workers. If you enjoy Star Wars, here are some Star Wars quiz with answers.
1. C-3P0 is fluent in how many languages?
Answer: Over 60 million languages.
2. In Star Wars, what do they call the invisible power that binds the galaxy together?
Answer: The Force.
3. On what planet did General Grievous die?
4. Lando Calrissian’s operation on Cloud City mines what type of gas?
Answer: Tibanna gas.
5. Han Solo upgraded the Millennium Falcon from which stock starship?
Answer: Corellian YT-1300f.
6. Which pilot had the callsign RED 6 during the Battle of Yavin?
7. What species of relatively small height helped freeze Han Solo in carbonite?
8. Who preceded Senator Palpatine as Chancellor of the Galactic Senate?
Answer: Finis Valorum.
9. What creature does Chewbacca roast for dinner in The Last Jedi?
10. In The Force Awakens, what abandoned vehicle does Rey live in?
11. Who is a Dorin native, wears a mask, and is betrayed?
Answer: Plo Koon.
12. What Animal do Han and Luke ride in the Snow on Hoth?
13. What is the red substance found on the planet Crait?
14. What is the name of Luke’s childhood best friend that later served beside him in the rebellion?
Answer: Biggs Darklighter.
15. Who is the cantina owner on Takodana who has a lightsaber in her possession?
Answer: Maz Katana.
16. Who are Kylo Ren’s father and mother?
Answer: Han Solo and Leia Organa.
17. On which planet does the Resistance have its base?
18. What is Poe Dameron’s droid called?
19. What planet does Rey live on in The Force Awakens?
20. Han Solo’s trusty blaster is what type of blaster?
21. George Lucas’ original last name for Luke was what?
22. What is the name of Lando Calrissian’s copilot in Return of the Jedi?
Answer: Nien Nunb.
23. What makes Han Solo temporarily blind after he is freed from the carbonite?
Answer: Hibernation sickness.
24. Which year was the film Return of the Jedi released?
25. What planet does the Rebel Alliance find refuge on at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back?
26. How big is the exhaust port that is the target for Rebel Alliance Starfighters in A New Hope?
Answer: Two meters.
27. What are Luke’s aunt and uncle called?
Answer: Owen and Beru Lars.
28. What are the short junk-collecting aliens on Tatooine called?
29. What is the Rule of 2?
Answer: There can only be two Sith Lords at one time.
30. What can be considered the primary reason for Anakin falling to the dark side?
Answer: He wanted to save Padmè from death during childbirth.
31. What bounty hunter used a bowcaster as his weapon of choice?
32. What is the location of the Council Chambers?
Answer: Jedi Temple, Coruscant.
33. What is the name of the species of Zam Wesell, a bounty hunter?
34. What word does Anakin call his rival, Sebulba, just before the pod race?
Easy Star Wars Trivia Questions
The goal of a trivia game is to immerse yourself in the tale facts and enjoy the experience. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you’re up for the contest, check out these easy Star Wars trivia questions and answers from the film series.
1. In The Empire Strikes Back, name the two people Darth Vader kills.
Answer: Admiral Ozzel and Captain Needa.
2. In the Star Wars Holiday Special, which ocean planet was introduced?
3. What was the nickname of Snoova, the Wookiee bounty hunter?
4. What is the name of the order Darth Sidious gives the clone troopers, which means they will kill all Jedi?
Answer: Order 66.
5. “You were right,” were his last words to Luke?
Answer: Darth Vader’s.
6. Which Wookiee Jedi Master was renowned for his ability to sense the future?
7. Who is the senator that adopts Leia, and what planet is he from?
Answer: Senator Bail Organa, from Alderaan.
8. What does “TIE” stand for in TIE Fighter?
Answer: Twin Ion Engines.
9. When Luke asked what was in the cave on Dagobah, what was Yoda’s response?
Answer: “Only what you take with you.”
10. Which arm of Anakin’s does Count Dooku cut off?
Answer: The right.
11. What do Han and Luke ride on in the snow on Hoth?
12. Who is the Sith leader of the Separatist movement?
Answer: Count Dooku.
13. What planet does Obi-Wan Kenobi travel to where he discovers an army of clones created for the Republic?
14. Which actress starred as Queen Amidala’s decoy and hand-maiden Sabè?
Answer: Kiera Knightley.
15. What is the name of the organization that builds a blockade around Naboo?
Answer: The Trade Federation.
16. What race of aquatic sentient beings does Jar-Jar Binks belong to?
Answer: The Gungans, a species that lives on Naboo.
17. Who was the last one to jump down the Death Star’s garbage chute?
18. What is the name of the imperial admiral at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back?
19. Who’s the only rebel pilot to survive all three movies in the original trilogy?
Answer: Wedge Antilles.
20. Which two sectors does The Empire Strikes Back take place in?
Answer: The Sluis Sector and The Anoat Sector.
21. Where was Luke Skywalker originally headed to pick up power converters?
Answer: Tosche Station.
22. What is the other name for The Imperial Probe Droid?
23. What language are the words written on Darth Vader’s chest piece in?
Answer: Ancient Hebrew.
24. Peter Mayhew played the part of who in the original Star Wars Trilogy?
25. When Leia first tells Han Solo that she loves him, what is his reply?
Answer: “I know.”
26. What is the largest annual podrace in the world?
Answer: The Boonta Eve Classic.
27. What odds does C-3P0 give Han for successfully navigating the asteroid field?
Answer: 3,720 to 1.
Hard Star Wars Trivia Questions
Here are some hard Star Wars trivia questions with answers for you. They’re fascinating to watch and examine, but they’re a little tough to remember. However, if your friends are die-hard Star Wars fans, they will almost certainly prove us incorrect and ace the next questions.
1. Who kissed Leia first, Han or Luke?
2. What kind of trooper is introduced at the beginning of Rogue One?
Answer: Death Troopers.
3. Which character is partially named after George Lucas’ son?
Answer: Dexter Jettster.
4. What were Luke’s aunt and uncle’s jobs on Tatooine?
Answer: Moisture farmers.
5. Who says, “I’ve got your word for it, not a scratch”?
Answer: Han Solo.
6. Why was Anakin ordered to go to the Mustafar system?
Answer: To kill a separate leader.
7. Who is the composer of the music for all the ‘Star Wars’ movies?
Answer: John Williams.
8. What words did C-3PO use to refer to Jawas in ‘A New Hope’ when he was angry?
Answer: “Disgusting creatures.”
9. When Qui-Gon first met Anakin Skywalker, how old was he?
10. How many lights will you find on the wingtips of an X-Wing fighter?
11. Can you recall the line that the droid Threepio used to insult Chewbacca and all the Wookies?
Answer: “After all, he’s only a Wookie.”
12. In which movie can you see the speeder bike chase on the Forest Moon of Endor?
Answer: ‘The Return Of The Jedi’.
13. Can you guess the height of the actor who played the role of Chewbacca?
Answer: Seven feet and two inches.
14. In which movie can one see Anakin Skywalker win the Boonta Eve Podrace?
Answer: ‘The Phantom Menace’.
15. When did ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ release in theatres?
16. Which creatures carry the Gungan shield generators into the battle?
17. Who is the first character to speak in ‘Episode IV: A New Hope’?
18. Which famous actress played a minor role in ‘Episode I: The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Keira Knightley.
19. Who plays the role of Palpatine in ‘Episode II’?
Answer: Ian McDiarmid.
20. Who was the main stunt coordinator in ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Nick Gillard.
21. Who played as the stunt double of Obi-Wan Kenobi in ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Andreas Petrides.
22. Which actor performs the lightsaber duel scenes of Darth Vader in ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ and ‘Return Of The Jedi’?
Answer: Bob Anderson.
23. Who plays the role of Darth Vader in ‘A New Hope’?
Answer: David Prowse.
24. Which actor plays the role of Anakin’s mother, Shmi Skywalker?
Answer: Pernilla August.
25. In which movie does Luke go to Dagobah to receive Jedi training?
Answer: ‘The Empire Strikes Back’.
26. In which battle did Obi-Wan Kenobi kill General Grievous?
Answer: Battle of Utapau.
27. What advice did Biggs give Porkins when the X-Wing was damaged?
Hardest Star Wars Trivia Questions
Let us take a look at some hardest Star Wars trivia questions. Many may be skeptical about Star Wars newcomers acing this quiz game, but we say: put them on the correct team, and they might as well have a shot.
1. How long had Yoda trained Jedi for in ‘The Empire Strikes Back’?
Answer: 800 years.
2. In which battle did Luke Skywalker destroy the Death Star, the Empire’s superweapon?
Answer: Battle of Yavin.
3. Which planet is Princess Leia originally from?
4. What do Luke’s aunt and uncle do?
Answer: Moisture farming.
5. R2D2 is a droid. Can you recall what type of droid it is?
6. Which arm did Count Dooku cut of Anakin?
Answer: His right arm.
7. What substance powers the lightsabers in Star Wars?
Answer: Ilum Crystals.
8. Who is Luke Skywalker’s most loyal friend and first mate?
Answer: Chewie the Wookie.
9. How old was Yoda when he died?
Answer: 900 years old.
10. What is the name of the homeworld of the Wookiees?
11. What percentage of U.S. adults have seen Return of the Jedi?
12. What Star Wars film has the best rating?
Answer: Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
13. Which Star Wars movie has earned the most money to date?
Answer: Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens.
14. What character did Jon Favreau voice in Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Answer: The Mandalorian Pre Vizsla.
15. Where does C 3PO get captured?
Answer: On the Forest Moon while attempting to disable the shield protecting the second Death Star.
16. What movie does C 3PO get a red arm?
Answer: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
17. What is C 3PO an acronym for?
Answer: Commercial Crew & Cargo Program Office.
18. What ship do Lando and Wedge Antilles destroy in an X-Wing fighter?
Answer: The second Death Star.
19. When does the X-Wing Fighter first appear?
Answer: Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope.
20. What does Luke do with his lightsaber after Rey returns it to him?
Answer: Throws the lightsaber away.
21. Who drops the bomb that destroys the Fulminatrix?
Answer: Paige Tico.
22. What planet is the Resistance evacuating at the start of the movie?
23. What does Finn find on the Millennium Falcon?
Answer: Sacred Jedi texts.
24. Why are Rose and Finn arrested on Canto Bight?
Answer: Illegally parking on the beach.
25. What is the legacy of the Jedi according to Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Failure, hypocrisy, and hubris.
26. When did The Last Jedi come out?
Answer: December 15, 2017.
27. What are Chewie and Han Solo hauling on their freighter?
28. Rey earns a living while living on Jakku?
29. Which character wakes up in this Star Wars movie for the first time in years?
30. Who captures the Millennium Falcon, Rey, and Finn?
Answer: Han Solo and Chewbacca.
31. What Star Wars movie does Boba Fett first appear in?
Answer: The Empire Strikes Back.
32. What kind of blaster does Han Solo carry?
Answer: A DL-44.
33. What does Luke use for target practice while on Tatooine?
Answer: Womp rats.
Good Star Wars Trivia Questions
While many fans are undoubtedly more interested in the characters than the actors/actresses, knowledge of both is required to accurately answer the questions below. Here are some good Star Wars questions that cover all aspects of Star Wars movies.
1. In A New Hope’s deleted scenes, whose nickname was Wormy?
Answer: Luke Skywalker.
2. Only seen in A New Hope, who or what is Dejarik?
Answer: Holographic chess game.
3. Who is the first person to say “May the Force be with you” in A New Hope.
Answer: General Dodonna.
4. How many characters’ hands does Anakin/Darth Vader cut off? Name them.
Answer: Three: Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker.
5. Which characters first seen in a Steven Spielberg film appear in The Phantom Menace?
6. What grooming product was sprayed silver to make Qui-Gon’s communicator?
Answer: Gillette Sensor Excel for Women.
7. What does Han Solo claim the Millennium Falcon can do in “less than 12 parsecs”?
Answer: Kessel Run.
8. What does the term “Blue Harvest” mean in the context of the Original Trilogy?
Answer: It was the fake title Return of the Jedi was filmed under.
9. Which prop ended up nicknamed ‘The Porkburger’ by the special-effects crew?
Answer: Millennium Falcon.
10. Which is the only film of the original six to be nominated for Best Picture? What beat it?
Answer: A New Hope. Annie hall.
11. Which character does Ewan McGregor’s uncle, Denis Lawson, play in the Original Trilogy?
12. Which of the Original Trilogy films has the most deaths?
Answer: A New Hope.
13. What’s the name of the green-skinned bounty hunter Han Solo kills in Mos Eisley’s cantina?
14. Which 1981 blockbuster features characters from the Original Trilogy carved on to an ancient wall?
Answer: Raiders of the Lost Ark.
15. Who is the most loyal friend and first mate of Han Solo’s from wookies?
16. Bail Organa is Princess Leia’s adoptive father.
What is her adoptive mother’s name?
Answer: Queen Breha Organa.
17. Who was Senator Palpatine’ Precede as Chancellor of the Galactic Senate?
Answer: Chancellor Valorum.
18. Which star of Revenge of the Sith is the real-life nephew of Denis Lawson, who played Wedge in the first Star Wars Trilogy?
Answer: Ewan McGregor.
19. Who is the first separatist leader who was killed by Darth Vader?
Answer: POGGLE THE LESSER.
20. What does Padme name her two children before her death?
Answer: Luke and Leia.
21. How much does the Chewbacca costume weigh?
Answer: 8 pounds (3.6 kilograms, ½ stone).
22. What U.S. magazine declared Star Wars “the year’s best movie” in its May 30, 1977, issue?
23. In the star wars series, which country was the home base for principal photography on Revenge of the Sith?
24. What animals did the visual effects crew study when designing the Imperial Walkers from The Empire Strikes Back?
25. What were the last words spoken in The Empire Strikes Back?
Answer: May the Force be with you.
26. Which starship was used to upgrade Han Solo’s beloved Millennium Falcon?
Answer: The YT-1300 stock light freighter.
27. What Ewok medicine man presided over the attempt to make a roast of Han Solo in Return of the Jedi?
28. What is the famous weapon used by Jedi Knights in the Star Wars series?
29. What was launched at the beginning of the movie from the Executor?
Answer: Probe Droids.
30. What made the sounds of the blaster fire in the Imperial March?
Answer: Metal guy wires twanging together.
31. Who was the director of The Empire Strikes Back?
Answer: Irvin Kershner.
32. In the early making of The Empire Strikes Back, what planet became Hoth?
Difficult Star Wars Trivia Questions
Given how many details, characters, planets, and information each Star Movie has, it goes without saying that even the most zealous fans may have overlooked some feature or facet of that film. So, here is a Star Wars quiz and answers to test your knowledge.
1. In “Return of the Jedi”, who says “You want this, don’t you?”
Answer: Emperor Palpatine.
2. In ‘Episode I’, what was it that Anakin possesed that made Qui-Gon Jinn think that he was special?
Answer: Extreme amount of midi-chlorians.
3. What is the name of the ‘protocol droid’ who first approaches the two Jedi in the opening scene of Episode I?
4. Why was Jar Jar Binks banished from the company of other Gungans?
Answer: He was embarrassingly clumsy.
5. What did the first Ewok say after C3P0’s ‘godlike’ speech to his would-be captors?
Answer: That guy’s wise.
6. How did Sir Alec Guinness, who played Obi-Wan Kenobi, view the mystical banter of the Jedi Order?
Answer: ‘bloody awful, banal’.
7. ANH – What type of shield does the thermal exhaust port have on the Death Star?
Answer: ray shielding.
8. Which of the following actors has NOT portrayed Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader?
Answer: Jeremy Bulloch.
9. In which “Star Wars” movie do we first meet Jango Fett?
Answer: Episode II: Attack Of The Clones.
10. What is the designation of the red droid that blew its motivator at the Lars homestead?
11. What Broadway production was actress Natalie Portman working on during the filming of Episode 1?
Answer: The Diary of Anne Frank.
12. How many action sequences take place simultaneously towards the end of “The Phantom Menace”?
13. In “The Phantom Menace,” which color does Watto roll with his chance cube?
14. What was Han’s excuse for returning to help Luke?
Answer: He wanted some of the reward.
15. Who was the Stunt Performer and Qui-Gon Jinn stunt double in the movie, “The Phantom Menace”?
Answer: Rob Inch.
16. In “Return of the Jedi”, Lando says, “Would you get going, you pirate?”. What does Han Solo say right before this?
Answer: “I’ve got your word for it, not a scratch.”
17. Which two characters say some form of “How rude”?
Answer: Jar Jar Binks, and C-3P0.
18. In ‘Episode III’, according to Obi Wan, why did Padme turn against Anakin?
Answer: His anger, and lust for power.
19. What star system was the Falcon in when it detached itself from the Avenger?
20. Episode 1″: Whose lightsaber does Obi-Wan Kenobi use to kill Darth Maul?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn.
21. Where was the scene filmed in which R2D2 is submerged in the swamp on Dagobah?
Answer: In George Lucas’s unfinished swimming pool.
22. Which of the following are Jedi not allowed to succumb to?
Star Wars Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
If you’re anything like us, you’re a passionate Star Wars fan who is always seeking for new ways to test your knowledge. We offer a variety of Star Wars trivia questions and answers multiple choice for you to choose from.
1. Who adopted Padmé Amidala’s daughter?
Owen and Beru Lars
Answer: Bail Organa.
2. Who blew up the first Death Star, and with what weapon?
Luke Skywalker with his Lightsaber
Princess Leia with an X-Wing
Luke Skywalker with an X-Wing
Princess Leia with a thermal detonator
Answer: Luke Skywalker with an X-Wing.
3. Who delivers the final blow that destroys the second Death Star?
Han Solo with an X-Wing
Luke Skywalker with a Speeder
Jar Jar Binks with a Y-Wing
Lando Calrissian with the Millennium Falcon
Answer: Lando Calrissian with the Millennium Falcon
4. What nickname does Han Solo call Luke Skywalker that drives him crazy?
5. What was the original title for the Star Wars movie?
Adventures of Luke Starkiller
The Adventures of the Jedi
Battles in Space
Answer: Adventures of Luke Starkiller.
6. What is the color of C-3PO’s arm in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
7. What are the creatures, living on Endor, that helped the Rebel’s to defeat the second Death Star?
8. Which Star Wars film has this quote: “I don’t like sand.”
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Answer: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
9. When we see him again in The Force Awakens, after many years galavanting around the galaxy with Han Solo, how old is Chewbacca?
Under 55 years
78 years old
200 years old on the dot
Over 220 years
Answer: Over 220 years.
10. What’s the name of the spiky-headed Sith Lord holding a cool double-blade lightsaber?
Answer: Darth Maul.
Star Wars Trivia Questions for True Fans
Every Star Wars enthusiast has a favorite character and recalls minor information about them. It’s more difficult, however, to retain information about persons we consider less appealing or even “bad.” So, for genuine Star Wars aficionados, here are some Star Wars trivia with answers.
1. What costume will you not see in stores?
Answer: Clone Trooper costumes.
2. Qui-Gon Jinn has a communicator, in the movies it was made from what object?
Answer: A lady’s razor.
3. What is the most famous quite by C-3po?
Answer: I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: let the Wookie win.
4. Where was the first appearance of Boba Fett?
Answer: The Star Wars Holiday Special.
5. How many puppeteers did it take to operate Jabba the Hutt?
6. When Leia says “I love you” to Han Solo, he responds back saying what?
Answer: I know.
7. Astroids in the movie were made using what vegetable?
Answer: Spray-painted potatoes.
8. In real life, how much would Darth Vader’s suit cost if recreated?
Answer: $18.3 million.
9. George Lucas was trying to hire which famous puppeteer to play Yoda?
Answer: Jim Henson.
10. During the original showing of Star Wars, how many movie theaters signed up to feature the film?
Answer: Only 40 theaters.
11. How do C-3P0 and R2-D2 escape in “A New Hope” after R2-D2 received the data from Princess Leia?
Answer: escape pod.
12. How much was Mark Hamill paid to play Luke Skywalker?
Answer: $1,000 per week.
13. Which famous author almost originally voiced Darth Vader?
Answer: Orson Welles.
14.Which of the following BEST describes Qui-Gonn’s attitude toward the Jedi council in the first film?
Answer: Defiant and Decisive
15. What does R2-D2 have to do when he works on Jabba’s sail barge?
Answer: serve drinks.
16. Which “Star Wars” movie won an Oscar for Best Music, Original Score?
Answer: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
17. In which movie did Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi duel on the volcanic world, Mustafar?
Answer: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
18. What kind of droid was NOT present at the Battle of Coruscant in “Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”?
Answer: Scarab Droid.
19. Only one clone trooper is called by a name instead of a number in “Revenge of the Sith.” Who is this clone?
20. Which of the following is not a suit in Sabacc, the game that Han won the Millennium Falcon in?
21. Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) does the voice of which animated ‘Batman’ character?
Answer: The Joker.
22. Who did the incredible effects for all of the ‘Star Wars’ movies?
23. In “Attack of the Clones”, who says “This party’s over”?
Answer: Mace Windu.
24. What vehicle was stuck in the water on Dagobah after Luke went there to find Yoda for his Jedi training?
Answer: Luke’s X-Wing.
25. What are the last words heard before the first Death Star Explodes?
Answer: Stand by.
26. What prompted Han Solo to say ‘Good, I hate long waits.’?
Answer: Terminate immediately.
27. What is the name of the Imperial shuttle the rebels steal in ‘The Return of the Jedi’?
28. The scene on Dagobah, where the swamp monster spits out R2-D2, was filmed where?
Answer: George Lucas’s swimming pool.
29. How often were the three original ‘Star Wars’ movies released?
Answer: Every 3 Years.
Final Thoughts on Star Wars Trivia Questions
These Star Wars trivia questions are entertaining and simple to answer, and they promote creative thinking and teamwork as well as healthy competition.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, you’ve definitely seen them on posters, shirts, mugs, key rings, and a variety of other goods, in addition to TV and books.
But, do your staff have what it takes to correctly answer all of the Star Wars trivia questions listed above? You should test their reactions by playing this game with them.
Star Wars’ popularity in the film and comic industries led to it being a popular trivia topic at parties and other occasions. These are quite popular, especially if you know any Star Wars fans—they’re a lot of fun!
If you want to compete against your family or friends, you can try out Star Wars Trivia. You will undoubtedly appreciate it, and it will not cost you anything.
All you’ll need are some Star Wars quiz questions. And we’ve already given you plenty of Star Wars questions.