In this article, we complied for you best collections of Disney trivia questions which you are going to love!
Disney is a very popular genre; hardly a day goes by when we don’t hear about Disney!
Disney trivia questions are your go-to when you have some Disney die-hard fans around you! Your game night with the kids is going to be magical if you have these Disney quiz questions up your sleeve!
These Disney trivia questions are only for a true die-hard fan to test their passion for Disney.
If you have been looking for the best Disney trivia questions then here is your stop! We got it all covered. Let’s get started.
Best Disney Trivia Questions
When we talk about best Disney quiz questions and answers we must keep in mind to include all the minor details from the all-time classics to the ones that are not talked about as much. Doing this will ensure the trivia questions keep everyone glued to their seats.
1. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what kind of animal is King Louis?
2. What is the name of the group of girls Dot belonged to in the film A Bug’s Life?
Answer: The Blueberries.
3. Which Disney Princess did Lily James portray in a 2015 live-action-remake?
4. What is the address Dory has to memorize in ‘Finding Nemo’?
Answer: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
5. Moana was chosen by whom to return the heart?
Answer: The ocean.
6. Which Disney Princess attends Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
7. What is Kronk’s specialty food when Kuzco comes over for dinner in The Emperor’s New Groove?
Answer: Spinach Puffs.
8. Which animal does Merida turn her mother into in Brave?
Answer: A bear.
9. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
Answer: Edna Mode.
10. How many dwarfs does Snow White live with?
Answer: Seven dwarfs.
11. Christian Bale is the voice behind which character in Pocahontas?
12. What is the slogan for ‘Monsters Incorporated’?
Answer: “We scare because we care”.
13. Which Disney character does the Genie impersonate when Aladdin promises to set him free?
14. What does the rabbit continue to repeat throughout the movie Alice in Wonderland?
Answer: “Oh dear, I’m late for a very important date!”
15. What was the name of Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?
Answer: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
16. Genie was stuck in the lamp for how many years before Aladdin found him?
Answer: 10,000 years.
17. What does Thumper try to teach Bambi when winter comes?
Answer: How to ice skate on the frozen pond.
18. What is the name of Belle’s father in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
19. In Toy Story, what is the name of the child who owns the toys?
20. What was the name of the chihuahua from Beverly Hills that gets lost in Beverly Hills Chihuahua?
21. Pluto is also known as?
Answer: Pluto the Pup.
22. What color is Rapunzel’s hair at the
end of the film?
23. What illegal activity was Hero participating in at the opening of Big Hero 6?
Answer: Robot Fighting.
24. What are the names of the three films in the ‘Aladdin’ trilogy?
Answer: ‘Aladdin’, ‘Aladdin And The King Of Thieves’ and ‘Aladdin: The Return Of Jafar’.
25. What does Hakuna Matata mean?
Answer: No worries.
26. Who plays the Genie in the 2019 live-action adaptation of ‘Aladdin’?
Answer: Will Smith.
27. Where does Mike Wazowski take his girlfriend Celia for her birthday dinner in Monsters, Inc.?
28. What year was the original ‘Cinderella’ released?
29. Which Toy Story movie first introduces Barbie as a character?
Answer: Toy Story 2.
You might also like: Star Wars Trivia Questions
Random Disney Trivia Questions
Random Disney trivia covers various aspects regarding “Disney” randomly as the heading indicates. This is a fun category which you can ask anyone! Let’s get your memory tested here! Check them out below!
1. Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream”?
Answer: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).
2. Who was Maui’s voice actor in ‘Moana’?
Answer: Dwayne Johnson.
3. What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
Answer: Princess Melody.
4. Who is the first animal in Disney’s ‘Dumbo’ to receive a baby from the storks?
Answer: Mrs. Bear.
5. What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella.
6. What does King Fergus give Merida for her birthday in the film Brave?
Answer: A bow & arrow.
7. Which Disney film features the famous dialogue, “Mirror, mirror”?
Answer: ‘Snow White’.
8. What is the name of Merida’s three brothers in Disney’s Brave?
Answer: Harris, Hubert, & Hamish.
9. What is the name of the author who wrote the book Bridge to Terabithia that Disney later recreated a movie from?
Answer: Katherine Paterson.
10. Which Full House character voices Aladdin?
11. Which poisonous fruit did Snow White eat?
12. Where was the movie Bridge to Terabithia filmed?
Answer: Auckland, NZ.
13. How many siblings does Prince Hans of the Southern Isles have in ‘Frozen’?
14. The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?
Answer: New Orleans.
15. Who is the bear in ‘The Jungle Book’?
16. Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
17. Which Disney film includes the hit song ‘Let It Go’?
18. What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
19. Which one of Bashful & Jumpy isn’t one of the seven dwarfs?
20. What year did Disneyland open?
21. What is the name of the boy who transforms into a bear in the film Brother Bear?
22. Which Disney Princess has a chameleon as a sidekick?
23. What did Jason want Shane to make him during camp in Camp Rock?
Answer: A birdhouse.
24. Which princess is based on a real person?
25. Mowgli was raised by what animals in The Jungle Book?
26. How many stones were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?
27. What was the name of the shop that Luigi & Guido owned in Cars?
Answer: Luigi’s Casa Della Tires.
28. What were Aladdin’s three wishes?
Answer: To become a prince, to be rescued from drowning, and to free the Genie.
You might also like: Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Fun Disney quiz below includes some questions about Disney movies you have cherished since childhood. Have a look.
1. Which Disney movie was the most expensive animated feature of all time?
Answer: Tangled, featuring Rapunzel.
2. What shape was the piece of the sky that fell in Chicken Little’s room?
Answer: An octagon.
3. Who wears the green dress in Disney’s Cinderella?
Answer: Drizella, Cinderella’s step-sister.
4. Abby, Runt, and Fish Out of Water (Chicken Little’s closest friends), are what kinds of animals?
Answer: Abby is a duck, Runt is a pig, and Fish Out of Water is a fish.
5. What college does Melanie want to go to in the movie College Road Trip?
Answer: Georgetown University.
6. Which was the first-ever Disney Movie?
Answer: ‘Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs’.
7. Duchess is a mother to how many kittens in The Aristocats?
Answer: Three – Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse.
8. Which prominent Disney character makes an appearance as a stuffed animal in ‘Frozen’?
Answer: Mickey Mouse.
9. What name does Mulan pick for herself while pretending to be a man?
10. What’s the name of the giant whale that swallowed Pinocchio?
You might also like: Marvel Trivia Questions
Easy Disney Trivia Questions
Disney is that magical world where children dream of being in. They love having Disney-themed parties and merchandise, and you can make the event more exciting by including easy Disney trivia questions below.
1. What were Mickey Mouse’s first spoken words ever?
Answer: Hot dog.
2. What facial feature of Pinocchio grows when he lies?
3. Which Disney character sings “Kiss the Girl”?
4. Who was the only Disney main character who didn’t talk throughout the entire film?
5. All you need is a little faith, trust, and what else?
Answer: Pixie dust.
6. Who said: “Fish are friends not food”?
7. Which actor voiced Lightning McQueen in the movie Cars?
Answer: Owen Wilson.
8. Rapunzel’s chameleon in Tangled is called what?
9. What’s the first monster Hercules fights when he arrives in Thebes?
10. The Haunted Mansion is home to how many happy haunts?
11. What is Princess Mia’s full name in The Princess Diaries?
Answer: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi.
12. What are the three mountains in the Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Railroad Mountain.
13. What charm does Lola wear on her necklace?
Answer: Coke Bottles.
14. What are the names of the two mice that serve as Cinderella’s sidekicks?
Answer: Jaq and Gus, full names Jacques and Octavius.
15. What is Tarzan’s adopted mother’s name?
16. Which actress played the role of twin sisters in Disney’s “The Parent Trap?”
Answer: Lindsay Lohan.
17. What is the name of Disney’s first African-American princess?
Answer: Tiana, a fictional character of the animated feature film “The Princess and the Frog.”
18. Who is Remy’s culinary hero in Ratatouille?
Answer: Chef Auguste Gusteau.
19. Which kind of wood is Pinocchio made of?
20. Emperor Kuzco turns into what animal in The Emperor’s New Groove?
21. What is the name of Aladdin’s lost father?
22. What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?
Answer: Prince Phillip.
23. What secret sweet snack do the twins discover they both love in Disney’s A Parent Trap?
Answer: Oreo’s with Peanut Butter.
24. How old is Crush in Finding Nemo?
Answer: 150 years.
25. Who did Pocahontas’ father want her to marry?
26. What was the first Pixar movie?
Answer: Toy Story.
27. What is the name of the antagonist from ‘The Little Mermaid’?
28. What’s the name of the circus in the 1941 animated film Dumbo?
Answer: WDP Circus.
You might also like: Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Hard Disney Trivia Questions
Do you think you know well about Disney? Check the hard Disney trivia questions and answers below and see if you’re a pro!
1. Which Disney character sings “How Far I’ll Go”?
2. How many siblings does Thumper have in the movie Bambi?
Answer: Five sisters.
3. Who played the role of Mowgli in 2016’s “The Jungle Book?”
Answer: Neel Sethi.
4. Which animal was Tarzan brought up by?
5. What group of animals raise Tarzan in the “Tarzan” film?
6. Which Grammy winner composed the songs on the Tarzan soundtrack?
Answer: Phil Collins.
7. What’s the name of Snow White’s prince?
Answer: Prince Florian.
8. What was the name of the old lady who knew about the magic in Rapunzel’s golden hair?
Answer: Mother Gothel.
9. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?
Answer: Mickey Mouse has three fingers and a thumb.
10. Who was the first Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White.
11. Who bullies pigeons out of their food in Disney’s “Bolt?”
Answer: Mittens, the cat.
12. Dory suffers from what?
Answer: Short-term memory loss.
13. Which Disney princess is the youngest?
Answer: Snow White and Princess Jasmine.
14. Which character tells Buzz that he’s his father?
15. What was Nemo’s mother’s name?
16. Which princess is the oldest Disney princess?
17. Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness guide whose emotions in Inside Out?
18. Disney introduced its first animated openly gay character in which movie?
19. How long can The Incredibles’ Elastigirl stretch herself?
Answer: 98 feet.
20. Where did the film 101 Dalmatians take place?
21. Who was the first black Disney princess?
Answer: Princess Tiana.
22. What is the name of the girl Max was in love with in A Goofy Movie?
23. Which song do Cinderella and Prince Charming dance to at the ball?
Answer: ‘So This Is Love’.
24. What is Mulan’s pet dragon called?
25. Everyone knows that Cinderella lost a glass slipper as she left the ball at midnight. But did it fall off her right foot or left foot?
Answer: Left foot.
26. Which two Disney princesses are not authorized Disney princesses?
Answer: Anna and Elsa.
27. What are the names of the Three Good Fairies in Sleeping Beauty?
Answer: Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather.
28. Which planet do guests visit in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?
29. Julie Andrews made her feature film debut in which Disney movie?
Answer: Mary Poppins.
30. How many sisters does Ariel have?
31. Quasimodo was the bell-ringer of which famous cathedral?
Answer: Notre Dame.
32. What is the name of Simba and Nala’s daughter?
33. What is the name of the teacup from ‘Beauty And The Beast’?
Answer: Chip Potts.
34. Elizabeth Swann tells the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean that her last name is what?
35. What are the names of the little fox and the hound from 1981’s The Fox and the Hound?
Answer: Tod (fox) and Copper (hound dog).
You might also like: Bible Trivia Questions
Hardest Disney Trivia Questions
The hardest Disney quiz basically targets the die-hard fans and test their knowledge. These questions are answerable if you have a keen eye for small details. Have a look at these questions.
1. What are the names of CruCruella’snchmen in 101 Dalmatians?
Answer: Jasper and Horace.
2. In ‘Zootopia’, what kind of animal is Judy Hopps?
3. Which siblings were behind a number of Disney movie scores and It’s a Small World (After All)”?
Answer: The Sherman Brothers.
4. What is the name of Elsa’s sister in ‘Frozen’?
5. What is the name of the character who wants to marry Belle in Beauty and the Beast?
6. Which Pixar character said: “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it”?
7. Who wrote the hit song ‘You’ve Got A Friend In Me’?
Answer: Randy Newman.
8. What is the name of Disney’s private island?
Answer: Castaway Cay.
9. The World Showcase consists of how many countries?
10. Walt Disney had how many kids?
Answer: Two (Diane and Sharon).
11. What’s the name of the Princess in ‘Aladdin’?
Answer: Princess Jasmine.
12. What is the “cutest little town” in Carburetor County?
Answer: Radiator Springs.
13. Who sang “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” in Mulan?
Answer: Donny Osmond.
14. Which Disney film has the tagline, “Fish are friends, not food”?
Answer: ‘Finding Nemo’.
15. What is the name of Pixar’s lamp mascot?
Answer: Luxo Jr.
16. What is the name of Elastagirl in Disney’s The Incredibles?
Answer: Helen Parr.
17. Princess Jasmine’s tiger is named what?
18. What is Simba’s mother’s name?
19. What is the name of the fictional city where Big Hero 6 takes place?
Answer: San Fransokyo.
20. Who was behind the mask, revealing who burned down the lab at the beginning of Big Hero 6?
Answer: Callaghan, the robotics professor.
21. Which actor voiced the dog Bolt in Disney’s Bolt?
Answer: John Travolta.
22. Which Disney Princess sang ‘Once Upon A Dream’?
23. What is the name of Bolt’s new master in Disney’s Bolt?
24. In which territory in Disney World is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad located?
25. What is the name of Andy’s neighbor in ‘Toy Story’?
26. Which ‘Full House’ actor voices the character Aladdin?
Answer: Scott Weinger.
27. What is the name of the toy store in ‘Toy Story 2’?
Answer: Al’s Toy Barn.
28. Who equipped Hercules to be a hero?
Answer: Philoctetes (better known as Phil).
29. What is the name of Goofy’s son?
Answer: Maximillian Goof.
30. Who attends to Pinocchio’s conscience?
Answer: Jiminy Cricket.
31. Which actor voiced Hopper, the head of the grasshoppers in the movie A Bug’s Life?
Answer: Kevin Spacey.
32. What is Goofy’s profession in the movie A Goofy Movie?
33. Who is Bambi’s love interest?
34. Who is one of the only Disney princesses to have hazel eyes?
35. Who is Mufasa’s trusted counselor in ‘The Lion King’?
36. Who is Dumbo’s true, loyal friend?
Answer: Timothy Q. Mouse.
Difficult Disney Trivia Questions
Learn some less-known facts about Disney and test your knowledge by seeing how much you know about following difficult Disney trivia.
1. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have on each hand?
Answer: Four (three fingers and a thumb).
2. What are the names of the mountains in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad Mountain.
3. Who are the seven dwarfs in the movie ‘Snow White’.
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey.
4. What’s the name of the song that Cinderella and Prince Charming dance to?
Answer: So this is love.
5. How many siblings does Prince Naveen Have?
6. Who is also known as Experiment 626?
7. Who was Geppetto’s pet in ‘Pinocchio’?
8. The Queen of Hearts wants roses to be what color in ‘Alice In Wonderland’?
9. Who says, “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it”?
10. What was the name of Jessie’s first owner in ‘Toy Story 2’?
11. What were the names of the seven dwarfs in the movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?”
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey.
12. Russell belongs to which Scouting organization in ‘Up’?
Answer: The Wilderness Explorers.
13. What name did Ursula use when she was a human form?
14. Where do Winnie the Pooh and his friends live?
Answer: The Hundred Acre Wood.
15. Who is Prince Eric’s dog in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
16. What is the first item that Mary Poppins pulls out of her carpetbag when she arrives?
Answer: A hat stand.
17. What’s the name of the daycare where Andy’s toys end up in ‘Toy Story 3’?
18. Mike and Sulley enrolled in which league in Monsters University?
Answer: Oozma Kappa.
19. What are the names of the three Good Fairies in ‘Sleeping Beauty’?
Answer: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
20.Who states, “Fish are friends, not food,” in Finding Nemo?
Answer: Bruce the shark.
21. Which movie is Wall-E a fan of?
Answer: ‘Hello, Dolly!’
22. Which was Julie Andrews’s first Disney movie?
Answer: ‘Mary Poppins’.
23. What object causes Tess and Anna to switch bodies in the movie Freaky Friday?
Answer: A magical fortune cookie.
24. Which Disney movie features Marnie, the witch?
25. What is the name of the Jonas Brother’s band in the movie Camp Rock?
Answer: Connect 3.
26. How old is Meredith Blake in 1998’s movie ‘The Parent Trap’?
27. What is the name of the Italian diner where the Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti.
Answer: Tony’s Restaurant.
28. What number is written on the front of Disney’s famous car, Herbie?
29. How many bricks were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?
30. Who said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible”?
Answer: Walt Disney.
31. What was the name of the town where Disney’s Chicken Little took place?
Answer: Oakey Oaks.
Good Disney Trivia Questions
This list of good Disney trivia questions has a little something for everyone who reads it. Read these and we are sure you will enjoy answering them!
1. What sport was Chicken Little’s father famous for?
2. Who is Miguel’s idol in ‘Coco’?
Answer: Ernesto de la Cruz.
3. What is Flynn Rider’s actual name in ‘Tangled’?
Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert.
4. Complete the quote, “All you need is a little faith, trust, and…”
Answer: “Pixie dust.
5. What is the name of Cinderella’s step-mother?
Answer: Lady Tremaine.
6. What is the name of Lady Tremaine’s cat in Cinderella?
7. Duchess is a mother to how many kittens in ‘The Aristocats’?
8. What year was the short film Steamboat Willie released?
9. What was the Rivera’s family business that began with Miguel’s great-great-grandmother Mamá Imelda in the movie Coco?
10. What was the name of Miguel’s dog companion in the movie Coco?
11. The sorcerer’s name in the movie ‘Fantasia’ spells what word backward?
12. Where does Jasmine live?
13. Pongo and Perdita initially had how many pups in ‘101 Dalmatians’?
14. Who is Sleeping Beauty’s prince?
Answer: Prince Philip.
15. How many years old is Crush in ‘Finding Nemo’?
16. Which was the first Pixar film?
Answer: ‘Toy Story’.
17. How long did Hades ask Hercules to give up his powers?
Answer: 24 hours
18. In Toy Story, what game does Slinky Dog love playing?
19. After his time on earth, where did Hercules first meet his father Zeus?
Answer: In the Temple of Zeus.
20. During the battle with Aladdin, what type of animal does Jafar transform himself into?
Answer: A Cobra.
21. Where is Mrs. Jumbo when the stork delivers her baby in Dumbo?
Answer: In the circus Train.
22. What is the motto for the Rescue Aid Society in The Rescuers?
Answer: We Never Fail to do What is Right
23. In The Sword in the Stone, what does Merlin call The Greatest Force on Earth?
24. What name do the other animals call Mowgli in The Jungle Book?
25. Which sport is played in High School Musical?
26. What is the name of the school the characters attend in High School Musical?
Answer: East High School.
27. Which actress depicts the three witches in Disney’s Hocus Pocus?
Answer: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy.
28. What is the name of Alice’s Kitten in Alice in Wonderland?
29. In Mary Poppins, what animal was on the end of Mary Poppins’ umbrella that spoke?
Answer: A Parrot.
Disney Trivia Questions and Answers
The Disney trivia questions and answers are the best way to test this love for Disney. Get friends together, put on Frozen, and have fun playing this game and putting this Disney craze to test!
1. What town is the setting for the Disney Movie “The Love Bug?”
Answer: San Francisco.
2. When does Mary Poppins say she will leave the Banks’ house?
Answer: When the Wind Changes.
3. What was the first roller coaster attraction at Walt Disney World?
Answer: Space Mountain.
4. Who gave the opening speech at the grand opening of Walt Disney World in October 1971?
Answer: Roy Disney.
5. What are the names of Walt Disney’s 3 Brothers?
Answer: Roy Ray and Herb.
6. What were the names of the 2 trouble makers in Epcot’s Cranium Command?
Answer: Tad and Rico.
7. Who provided the synthesized voice for the Main Street Electrical Parade from 1979 to 1991?
Answer: Jack Wagner.
8. What is the name of the farm where the Barnstormer is located?
Answer: Goofy’s Wiseacre Farm.
9. What is now considered the fastest ride in Walt Disney World?
Answer: Test Track
10. Who authored the book that The Jungle Book is based on?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling.
Disney Princess Trivia Questions
This section is with Disney princess quiz questions. Check and see how many you are able to provide answers.
1. Which Disney princess wears pants instead of a dress?
2. Where did Cinderella meet her charming prince?
Answer: At the royal ball.
3. How did the curse linger over the castle in Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: 10 years.
4. Which Disney movie was the first to be nominated for an Oscar?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
5. What was the occasion when Ariel sees Prince Eric on the ship in The Little Mermaid?
Answer: A Birthday Party.
6. During the ballroom scene of Beauty & the Beast, what color of dress did Belle wear?
7. What is the color of Dumbo’s hat?
8. What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Answer: Pain and Panic.
9. Princess Aurora is a character from which Disney movie?
10. How many eggs does Gaston eat for breakfast in Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: 5 Dozen.
Disney Movie Trivia Questions
Disney movie trivia questions and answers are for those into Disney movies. If you are one of them, try to find the answers yourself while recalling the memories.
1. How many kids does Gaston want to have with Belle?
Answer: 6 or 7.
2. Which popular Disney song made its debut in the film Pinocchio?
Answer: “When You Wish Upon a Star”.
3. What kind of animal is Flower in the movie Bambi?
Answer: A skunk.
4. What does Denahi’s totem mean in the movie Brother Bear?
5. You know the little human girl from Monsters, Inc. as Boo, but what is her more human name?
6. Which actor plays Gaston in the live-action take on Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: Luke Evans.
7. Who made the iconic glass slipper for the live-action version of Cinderella starring Lily James?
8. Name one actress other than Julie Andrews who was in the running for the lead role in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Angela Lansbury and Bette Davis.
9. What’s the name of the sequel to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
Answer: Honey, I Blew Up the Baby.
10. Which was the first live-action Disney remake to receive a PG-13 rating?
Disney Theme Park Trivia Questions
Disney theme park trivia can serve as an exciting way to collect information about the world-renowned theme park.
1. Where is Walt Disney World located?
Answer: The park is in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, FL (not Orlando).
2. Which messy item does Disney not sell anywhere inside the park?
Answer: Gum is not sold at Disney World. However, you can bring your own gum into the park.
3. What is Magic Kingdom’s official tagline?
Answer: “The Most Magical Place on Earth”.
4. How many bricks were used to construct Cinderella Castle?
Answer: None! The exterior is made of steel beams, plaster, concrete, and molded fiberglass.
5. Which Fantasyland attraction replaced the legendary Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride?
Answer: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
6. What are the names of Big Thunder Mountain’s 6 trains?
Answer: I.B. Hearty, I.M. Brave, I.M. Fearless, U.B. Bold, U.R. Daring, and U.R. Courageous.
7. What is Lola’s real name in the movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen?
8. What is the name of the character who has no memory in the movie Finding Nemo?
9. What is the name of the jolly headhunter near the end of The Jungle Cruise ride?
Answer: Trader Sam.
10. The torii gate in Epcot’s Japan pavilion is modeled after which famous Japanese shrine.
Answer: The Itsukushima Shrine.
Walt Disney Trivia Questions
We have devoted a whole category to Walt Disney trivia! Here we refer to personal aspects of his life, his work, his behavior, and so on. You will be surprised at how little you know! Check them out.
1. What did Walt name the model train he built in his backyard?
Answer: Carolwood Pacific Railroad.
2. Why did Walt drop out of high school?
Answer: To join the Red Cross Ambulance Corps.
3. Which character did Walt perform in a school play before becoming the star of a Disney movie?
Answer: Peter Pan.
4. How many honorary degrees does Walt have?
Answer: Three, though he never went to college.
5. Which short film did Walt originally collaborate on with Salvadore Dali?
6. What is the name of the fictional city in the film “Monsters, Inc.?”
7. How many individual Oscars did Walt win in his lifetime?
8. Walt had a private apartment in Disneyland. Where is it located in the park?
Answer: Above the Main Street Fire Station
9. Where was Walt Disney born?
10. Which year did Walt Disney World open?
Classic Disney Character Trivia Questions
The classic Disney characters include Mickey Mouse, Goofy or Minnie, etc. And Disney quiz with answers about them is always a fun way to recall some childhood memories.
1. In the movie Beauty and the Beast, who sings the theme song “Beauty and the Beast”?
Answer: Mrs. Potts.
2. Initially, Daisy Duck’s name was something else. What was she originally called?
Answer: Donna Duck.
3. What is the minimum height to play Goofy in the Disney theme parks?
Answer: 6 feet.
4. What was Goofy’s original name?
Answer: Dippy Dawg.
5. What are the names of Donald’s three nephews?
Answer: Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
6. What is Donald Duck’s middle name?
7. What are the names of Minnie’s two pets?
Answer: Figaro and Fifi.
8. Who was Radiator Springs founded by in the movie Cars?
Answer: A steam car named Stanley.
9. How many Piston Cups has Lightning McQueen won?
10. What is WALL-E’s job?
Answer: Trash collector.
Final Thoughts on Disney Trivia Questions
These Disney trivia questions are not limited to die-hard fans competition; they can be played at home with family, at birthday parties and even a casual friends gathering.
It won’t be wrong to conclude by saying that these Disney trivia quiz multiplies the intensity of focus in upcoming Disney movie night!
As these healthy quizzes and games are a source of good learning, we all should encourage and take part, and who doesn’t love a healthy competition centering their area of interest?
Although these Disney trivia questions may not necessarily make you a Disney expert or a Disneyland tour guide, they’re sure going to help you have some fun and even win your next trivia game!
Enjoy reading these and quizzing people around you!