Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions were everything back then! Do you remember the show “Are you smarter than a fifth-grader?” It is a show where adults pair up with kids and take a quiz which proves the adults are less smarter than fifth-graders.
Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions are an entertaining way to learn something new. They are challenging and exciting general knowledge, mathematics, and science questions that help you improve your understanding of different courses.
When you play the are you smarter than a 5th grader questions with children, it increases their knowledge while entertaining them in an informative environment. The are you smarter than a 5th grader questions are a fun-loving way to learn and interact with adults while sharing the portion of knowledge you possess.
It is a fun activity to involve both children and adults where everyone will share knowledge with each other while having a good time of their lives. It is a great way to form a bond between kids and adults.
Here is a small are you smarter than a 5th grader quiz for you to bond with children and challenge your own general knowledge.
Best Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
This section consists of the best are you smarter than a fifth-grader questions for kids and adults. The questions will make you scratch your heads and question your general knowledge.
1. Which is the capital city of Hungary?
2. If Barbara is facing north and turns 90 degrees to her left, what direction is she facing now?
3. In which country the War of the Roses took place?
4. Which clouds are also referred as ‘Fair weather’ clouds?
5. Which is the homophone for the word ‘one’?
6. Which huge waterfalls separate the United States and Canada?
Answer: Niagara Falls.
7. What is the capital of Utah?
Answer: Salt Lake City.
8. Name the capital city of Oklahoma?
Answer: Oklahoma City.
9. How many congruent bases are present in a solid Prism?
10. Where is Valley Forge located?
11. Name the capital of Egypt?
12. Round the number 2650 to the nearest thousand?
13. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
14. What are the three articles commonly used in the English language?
Answer: a, an, the.
15. Can you say the tense of this sentence “We ate a large pizza yesterday?
Answer: Past tense.
16. What is the comparative of many?
17. What is the answer for 77*10*0?
18. Do you know the month named after the Roman God of Wars?
19. Where do we see the Yukon River?
20. Name the animal to visit space?
21. Name the biggest star in the Universe?
22. Who discovered America in 1492?
Answer: Christopher Columbus.
23. What is a group of puppies known as?
24. What is the group of bees usually referred to?
Answer: A swarm of bees.
25. What sentence ends with a question mark?
Answer: Interrogative sentence.
26. What is the only food that has no expiration date?
27. Who wrote the play Othello?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
28. Can you say the name of the lead singer of Smash Mouth?
Answer: Steven Harwell.
29. Who is the lyricist of the song ‘They gave me the key to the sky?
Answer: Mac Miller.
30. English is most closely related to what language?
31. Name the two major inland seas of the world?
Answer: Baltic Sea and Hudson Bay.
32. Which African country has Addis Ababa as the capital city?
33. Name the capital of Cuba?
34. Through which country does the prime meridian pass?
Answer: Greenwich, England.
35. On which sea is the city of Venice located?
Answer: Adriatic Sea.
36. Where is Lake Newfoundland located?
Answer: New Hampshire, United States.
37. What is the name of the nation where the city of Troy is located?
39. Name the capital of Nevada?
Answer: Carson City.
40. Which Nation can take pride in linguistic diversity in the world?
Answer: Papua New Guinea.
41. Name the country with four letters and last one in n?
42. What is the other name of Hwang Ho River?
Answer: Yellow river.
43. Where are the beautiful islands of Seychelles located?
Answer: Indian Ocean.
44. Which is the longest natural beach on Earth?
Answer: Cox Bazar beach in Bangladesh.
45. Where is Harvard University located?
You might also like: TV Quiz Questions
General Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
This section contains the general are you smarter than a 5th grader test for both children and grown-ups. The questions are competitive and fun to participate in. enjoy a good round of challenging questions!
1. What is the color of the spot in the middle of a Japanese flag?
2. Name the river that flows through Glasgow?
3. What is the capital of Bulgaria?
4. Which country is known as the land of midnight sun?
5. Name the country situated on two continents?
6. Do you know the South American country that shares its international land borders with ten other countries?
7. Do you know the name of the country that shares its coastline on both the Red sea and Persian Gulf?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
8. Can you name the river that flows through Paris?
9. Name Europe’s largest port?
Answer: Port Rotterdam.
10. In which European country would you find an area called ‘Flanders’?
11. Name the sea that separates Europe and Africa?
Answer: Mediterranean Sea.
12. Which is the largest strait of the world?
Answer: Strait of Malacca.
13. Which river flows through Germany?
Answer: river Rhine.
14. How many sides does a rhombus have?
15. What is the number above the vinculum in a fraction known as?
16. How are ocean tides caused?
Answer: by the phases of the moon.
17. Who is the inventor of the World Wide Web?
Answer: Tim Berners-Lee.
18. Which state in the USA is also known as the cheese state?
19. Name the motor city of North America?
20. Who is the creator of ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’?
Answer: Mark Twain.
21. Who wrote ‘Gulliver’s Travels’?
Answer: Jonathan Swift.
22. Give two examples of transitional words.
Answer: Also, Thus.
23. Name the famous African American baseball player?
Answer: Jackie Robinson.
24. What will be the value of 340*75?
25. Out of these fractions, which one is the greatest? 3/20, 3/9, or 3/5?
26. In which city is the White house located?
Answer: Washington D.C.
27. Which is the 19th letter of the English Alphabet?
Answer: The letter S.
28. A decade equals how many years?
Answer: 10 years.
29. Name the fastest human sense?
30. Do you know the longest word in English without a vowel?
31. What country is sushi from?
32. Which is the most common name in the world?
33. How many bones does a human body have?
Answer: 206 bones.
34. What is the chemical name of salt?
Answer: Sodium chloride.
35. Name the fastest flying insect?
36. Which is the longest bone in our body?
37. Which is the hottest chili pepper in the world?
Answer: Carolina Reaper.
38. Name the largest country by population in the world?
You might also like: Sports Quiz Questions
Common Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
This section contains one of the most common are you smarter than a 5th grader test. The test is challenging and interesting to participate in. both adults and kids will enjoy competing in the test.
1. From what grain is the Japanese spirit Sake made?
2. Street artist Banksy is originally associated with which British city?
3. What is the capital of New Zealand?
4. How many times has England won the men’s football World Cup?
Answer: Once (1966).
5. In what year did Tony Blair become British Prime Minister?
6. How many human players are there on each side in a polo match?
7. What was the Turkish city of Istanbul called before 1930?
Answer: Las Vegas.
8. From which US city do the band The Killers originate?
9. Continental United States has 4 time zones, can you name them?
Answer: Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern.
10. Which legendary surrealist artist is famous for painting melting clocks?
Answer: Queen’s Park Rangers.
You might also like: Family Quiz Questions
Trick Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
This section contains are you smarter than a 5th grader trick questions. We present you the trickiest questions which will make you questions your smartness. Let’s see who answers the most questions.
1. In which country is Quebec located?
2. Name the river that separates the United States from its neighboring country Mexico?
Answer: The Rio Grande.
3. Name the ocean between New York and London?
Answer: The Atlantic Ocean.
4. What are the vowels in English grammar?
Answer: a, e, i, o, u.
5. What is a fable?
Answer: A story with a moral lesson.
6. Who walked on the moon along with Neil Armstrong?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin.
7. What is the other name for the ancient Egyptian writing system?
8. Name the sixth largest nation of the world?
9. Which three countries make up the continent of North America?
Answer: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
10. Do you know the smallest and the densely populated state in the U.S?
Answer: Rhode Island.
11. Will you be able to count the stars in the circle representing the European Union?
Answer: 12 stars.
13. Name one instrument of the woodwind family?
14. How many electrons are present in an atom of Carbon?
15. If 1/10 is 10%, then what is the value of 1/4?
16. Who is the author of the fairy tale ‘The Princess and the Pea’?
Answer: Hans Christian Andersen.
17. Which party did President John Adams belong to at the time of his election?
18. Name the green pigment found in the plants that is used while photosynthesis?
19. Where is Acadia National park located?
20. Name the fundamental positive particle found in all nuclei?
21. Do you know the name of the planet where one year equals to 88 days on Earth?
22. Which is the fastest bird that can run with great speed?
Answer: The greater roadrunner.
23. Name the states that belong to the Four Corners?
Answers: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado.
24. Can you name the fastest swimming bird?
Answer: Gentoo Penguin.
25. Who is the author of the poetry collection ‘Falling Up’?
Answer: Shel Silverstein.
26. Can you name the three most populous nations of Europe?
Answer: France, Spain, and Germany.
27. Which is the most populous city in the USA?
Answer: New York.
28. Name the largest country in the world?
29. Can you tell me about the four great inventions made in ancient China?
Answer: Papermaking, printing, compass, and gunpowder.
30. Do you know the number of states in the USA?
31. Name the only continent where you will never see a spider?
You might also like: Geography Quiz Questions
Miscellaneous Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
This section consists of are you smarter than a 5th grader miscellaneous questions for a fun and competitive round of knowledgeable questions with kids. You should try them and see who wins the quiz!
1. Which rock band was founded by Trent Reznor in 1988?
Answer: Nine Inch Nails.
2. In what US State is the city Nashville?
3. Which popular video game franchise has released games with the subtitles World At War and Black Ops?
Answer: Call of Duty.
4. Which comedian was the second permanent host of Never Mind the Buzzcocks after Mark Lamarr?
Answer: Simon Amstell.
5. What was the most popular girls name in the UK in 2019?
6. How many of Henry VIII’s wives were called Catherine?
7. What is the name of the 1976 film about the Watergate scandal, starring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman?
Answer: All the President’s Men.
8. What element is denoted by the chemical symbol Sn in the periodic table?
9. What is the name of the main antagonist in the Shakespeare play Othello?
10. In which part of your body would you find the cruciate ligament?
You might also like: Music Quiz Questions
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Math
These are some are you smarter than a 5th grader math questions to judge your critical thinking and analytical skills. Find out if you are math smart through these quizzes, you can also have a competition and see what they are capable of.
1. What is 8/100?
2. Can you find the product of this without using a calculator? 456*124?
3. What is the next number in the sequence 7, 14, 21, 28…….?
4. How many minutes make 7 hours?
Answer: 420 minutes.
5. Do you know the sum of the interior angles of a triangle?
Answer: 180 degrees.
6. What is an angle more than 90 degrees known as?
Answer: Obtuse angle.
7. 111 x 111 =?
8. Can you name the mathematician who is known as the ‘Father of Trigonometry’?
Answer: Hipparchus of Nicaea.
9. Do you know the number of days in the month of October?
Answer: 31 days.
10. If I bought 7 dozen mangoes, how many mangoes would I have?
Answer: 84 mangoes.
11. 38/68 + 26/68 =?
12. 45 + (65-49) – 23 x 2 =?
13. If a train was supposed to arrive at the railway station at 04:15 but arrived after 35 minutes, at what time did the train arrive at the railway station?
14. PM stands for what?
Answer: Post meridian.
15. AM stands for what?
16. What is the roman symbol for 1000?
17. Define a quarter?
Answer: 1 part out of 4 equal parts.
18. What do we call the angle less than 90 degrees?
Answer: Acute angle.
19. If I read ¼ of a book and my friend read ¾ of the same book, how much of the book did we read in all?
Answer: We read the whole book.
20. How many sides will a quadrilateral have?
Answer: 4 sides.
21. Which number will this roman symbol represent: XXIV?
22. What is the full form of BODMAS?
Answer: Bracket of Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction.
23. Do you know how many seconds makes 2.5 hours?
Answer: 9,000 seconds.
24. (61 – 54) + (72 – 47) =?
25. Which fraction is greater: 6/15 or 6/17?
Answer: 6/15 > 6/17.
26. Which number will this roman symbol represent: XXXVI?
Answer: Answer: 36.
27. Name the geometrical shape which has no vertices?
Answer: A sphere.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Science
when you just thought you are a know-it-all, we bring the are you smarter than a 5th grader science questions to humble you down. Try to answer these questions and judge your scientific knowledge.
1. Name the sense organ that helps in maintaining body balance?
2. What is the scientific study of birds known as?
3. What is the function of lungs?
Answer: breathing and exchange of gases.
4. Which organ in the human body stores bile?
5. Which is the basic unit of all life forms on this planet?
6. What is the use of a Beaufort scale?
Answer: the force and speed of winds.
7. What is the chemical symbol of gold?
8. Who is a geologist?
Answer: A person who studies the processes, physical nature, products, and the nature of the Earth’s crust.
9. How many joints are there in the human body?
Answer: 360 joints.
10. Name the process when substance changes from liquid to gaseous state?
11. Who is a marine biologist?
Answer: A person who specializes in the scientific study of marine life.
12. How much time does the Earth take to revolve around the sun?
Answer: 365 and1/4th days, the process is known as revolution.
13. Can you tell me the number of pairs of chromosomes that human beings have?
14. What gives the blood its red color?
15. What is the scientist who studies the soil known as?
16. Name two units for measuring temperature?
Answer: Celsius and Fahrenheit.
17. What joints are found in the elbows?
Answer: synovial joint.
18. Which organ of the body helps in cleansing blood and removing toxins from the body?
19. In what state of matter are the molecules packed closely?
20. What is the boiling point of water?
Answer: 100 degrees Celsius.
21. Can you name the person who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming.
22. Name the processes which are involved in cloud formation?
Answer: Condensation and Deposition.
23. Which animal was the first animal to go to space?
Answer: A dog.
24. Name the hardest known material on Earth?
25. How many bones does a baby have?
Answer: 300 bones.
26. What are the tissues called which connect bones to muscles?
27. What is used to measure intensity of earthquakes?
28. Who is the inventor of television?
Answer: John Logie Baird.
29. Name the galaxy where Earth is located?
Answer: The Milky Way galaxy.
30. What does NASA stand for?
Answer: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
31. What do we call our food pipe?
32. Name the inventor of www (World Wide Web)?
Answer: Tim Berners – Lee.
34. Which state of matter takes the shape of its container?
35. Name the rarest blood type?
Answer: AB Negative.
36. Before hearing thunder, why do you often see lightning first?
Answer: Because light travels faster than sound.
37. What do you call the poles of a magnet?
Answer: North and South.
38. Name the most abundant element in the universe?
39. Which force keeps us from floating while on Earth?
Answer: Gravitational force.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about History
We know you are an adult and you have seen it all. But do you know the historical facts of the world better than a fifth-grader? Check out these are you smarter than a 5th grader history questions to check your knowledge on history.
1. Who won the battle of the Roses?
Answer: Henry Tudor.
2. In which year was the US civil war?
Answer: 1861 to 1865.
3. Name the city that was built on seven hills?
4. Which color was originally associated with St. Patrick’s Day?
5. Which Hollywood actor became the governor of California in2003?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
6. Name the month the attack on Pearl Harbor took place?
7. Who was the founder of the religion known as ‘Mormonism’?
Answer: Joseph Smith.
8. How many members constitute the US Electoral College?
9. When did Fidel Castro die?
10. What was published after Anne Frank’s death?
11. What is the original name of the civil rights activist popularly known as Malcolm X?
Answer: Malcolm Little.
12. During World War 11, gas was used inside the trenches. Can you name the gas?
Answer: Mustard gas.
13. Who invented the cotton gin in 1793?
Answer: Eli Whitney.
14. Can you name the US mail service that used horses and riders to dispatch letters and parcels?
Answer: Pony express, ran between Missouri and California and was started in1860.
15. Name the famous fascist leader of Italy?
Answer: Benito Mussolini.
16. Name the country where Napoleon Bonaparte was born?
Answer: The Mediterranean island of Corsica.
17. Do you know the first British colony in the Americas?
18. What is the nickname of Edward Teach?
19. What is a ‘drunkard’s cloak’?
Answer: A form of punishment has been given to people known to consume alcohol.
20. Which community of people had invented the world’s first writing system?
Answer: The ancient Sumerians.
21. Which American singer had released the album ‘Born in the USA’ in 1984?
Answer: Bruce Springsteen.
22. Can you name the world’s oldest writing system?
Answer: cuneiform script, used in Mesopotamia.
23. Name the person who is known to have written the national anthem of the USA?
Answer: Francis Scott Key.
24. In which country was the first fireworks invented?
25. Name a famous emperor of the Roman Empire?
Answer: Julius Caesar.
26. In which group of people were the first ones to celebrate Thanksgiving?
Answer: Pilgrims (who were native to America).
27. In which year did Thomas Edison invent the light bulb?
Answer: In 1879.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Geography
Just when you thought history is hard, try attempting the are you smarter than a 5th grader geography questions. These questions will challenge your knowledge and leave you skeptical.
1. What is the name of the coldest sea on Earth?
Answer: The Arctic.
2. What is the name of the deepest point in Earth’s oceans?
Answer: Mariana’s Trench.
3. Mt. Fuji is the highest point located in which Asian country?
4. What is the only country that borders the United Kingdom?
5. What place is known as the largest micro-continent?
6. How many total islands does Hawaii have?
7. What is the name of the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States?
Answer: The Florida Reef.
8. What state is known as The Heart of Dixie?
9. Which US state is known as The Garden State?
Answer: New Jersey.
10. What city is the White House located in?
Answer: Washington, D.C.
11. How many US states share a border with Canada?
12. In what state would you find the North Mojave Desert?
13. In which country is the Leaning Tower of Pisa located?
14. What is the name of the largest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Victoria Falls.
15. Off of which coast is the Great Barrier Reef located?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about English and Language Arts
We have got an interesting quiz for you to learn about facts in a fun way. These are you smarter than a 5th grader questions and answers will let you have fun and gain some knowledge.
1. What is the collective noun for a group of puppies?
2. What is the dot over the lowercase letter I in the English alphabet called?
3. What word can be the shortest sentence in the English language?
4. Which of these words means sparkle: ‘dazzle’, ‘dangle’, or ‘jazzle’?
5. What are oxymorons?
Answer: Antonyms used together to form a sentence or description.
6. What are question words (who, what, when, where, whose) called?
Answer: Interrogative words.
7. What are sets of words that are opposite in meaning called?
8. How many verbs are present in this sentence: ’We slept while they danced and cooked us meals’?
9. What is the … punctuation called?
10. What would you call a character in a story that revolves around him or her?
Answer: The protagonist.
11. What is the; punctuation called?
12. What is the plural noun of deer?
Answer: Deer, it is the same.
13. What is the comparative degree and superlative degree of the word ’beautiful’?
Answer: ’More beautiful’ and ‘most beautiful’.
14. Who wrote the play ’Romeo And Juliet’?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
15. What is the past tense of cut?
Answer: Cut, it is the same.
16. What are similar sounding words called?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Music
The questions are specially created for you to know your artistic side better. If you are really into music, you would love answering these questions. Here are the are you smarter than a 5th grader music questions for you.
1. What is William Bailey’s stage name?
Answer: Axl Rose.
2. Which music composer was awarded the Grammy awards for best Opera recording in 2019?
Answer: Mason Bates.
3. Which iconic singer has spent the early years of her life in a Christmas tree farm owned by her father?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
4. Which is the famous song of Celine Dion that was highly acclaimed in the “Titanic” movie?
Answer: My Heart will go on.
5. To which country does Elton John belong?
Answer: United Kingdom.
6. Who is known as the queen of pop?
7. To which nation is Shakira originally from?
8. Who sang the famous romantic cover “Bye Bye love”?
Answer: The Everly Brothers.
9. Which famous contemporary singer has a tattoo of Jesus Christ on one of his calves?
Answer: Justin Bieber.
10. Name the musician who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 2016?
Answer: Bob Dylan.
11. What is Stacie Ann Fergusson commonly known as?
12. Can you name the pop band that released its hit song “Ruby Tuesday” in 1967?
Answer: The Rolling stones.
13. Do you know Elvis Presley’s middle name?
14. In which year did spice girls release their first music album?
15. Name the musician who played 27 instruments in his debut concert album “for you?
16. Who is known as the king of pop?
17. To which rock band does Ace Frehley belong to?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Computer
Do you think highly of yourself in the field of technology? These are you smarter than a 5th grader computer questions will make you down to earth. You will feel less smarter than a fifth-grader for sure.
1. What happens when the power supply sends a signal to the system unit?
2. How many bytes are in 1 Kilobyte?
Answer: 1000 Bytes.
3. What is the full form of GUI?
Answer: Graphic User Interface.
4. What is used in a computer device to reduce the heat generated due to running the machine?
5. What is the ACRONYM used for Common Business oriented Language?
6. Which output device has a platen?
7. What is the full form of USB?
Answer: Universal Serial Bus.
8. What is the general term used to explain all kinds of harmful programs in a computer?
9. What is the file extension used in MS-excel?
10. What type of computer software is Chrome and Firefox?
Answer: Web browsers.
11. Who invented the first USB port?
Answer: Ajay Bhatt, Intel Corporation.
12. Who is the CEO of Microsoft Corporation?
Answer: Satya Nadella.
13. Which company invented the first floppy disc?
14. Name the founders of HP?
Answer: William Hewlett and David Packard.
15. What is the output device monitor also known as?
Answer: Visual display unit.
16. Can you say the full form of the CPU?
Answer: Central Processing Unit.
17. Do you know the full form of ROM?
Answer: Read Only Memory.
18. Name an output device?
19. Name an input device?
20. What helps to store short term running programs and data in a computer system?
Answer: RAM (Random Access Memory).
21. What is the main circuit board of the computer known as?
22. Name the computer hardware that helps to click, select, drag and drop functions?
23. What is the full form of CD-ROM?
Answer: Compact Disc Read Only Memory.
24. Which company designed the first CPU?
25. Who is considered the first computer programmer in the world?
Answer: Ada Lovelace.
26. In which year the first 1 GB disc drive came to the market?
27. Name the computer system that used color display for the first time?
Answer: Apple 1.
28. What name was given to the first computer?
Answer: ENIAC (Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer).
29. In which year was the first computer invented?
30. Name the person who is known as the father of computers?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
31. What does “DOS” stand for?
Answer: Disk Operating System.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions about Literature
Kids are smarter than some of the adults. Their memories are sharp and they understand some situations better than the grown-ups. These are you smarter than a 5th grader literature questions are here to test your knowledge.
1. Who wrote the poem ‘If’?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling.
2. Which is the second book in the ‘Harry Potter’ series?
Answer: Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
3. Name the first Chinese writer to win the Nobel Prize for literature?
Answer: Mo Yan.
4. Who wrote ‘Pride and Prejudice’?
Answer: Jane Austin.
5. Name the author of the novel ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ which was about social and racial inequality?
Answer: Harper Lee.
6. Name the author of the classic book characters ‘Tom Sawyer’ and ‘Huckleberry Finn’?
Answer: Mark Twain.
7. Who was the author of ‘The Jungle Book’?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling.
8. Name the poet of the collection of ‘I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings’?
Answer: Maya Angelou.
9. Who is the author of the noir classic ‘The Maltese Falcon’?
Answer: Dashiell Hammett.
10. Name the first detective fiction of Agatha Christie?
Answer: The mysterious affair at styles.
11. Which is the first novel in the ‘Sherlock Holmes’ series?
Answer: A Study in Scarlet.
12. Name the author of the novel ‘The Goldfinch?
Answer: Donna Tartt.
13. Who is the author of the thriller ‘Gone Girl?
Answer: Gillian Flynn.
14. In which language was ‘The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo’ originally published?
15. Name the protagonist in James Joyce’s ‘Ulysses’?
Answer: Leopold Bloom.
16. Which two lovers’ love is portrayed in Emily Bronte’s classic creation ‘Wuthering Heights’?
Answer: Catherine and Heathcliff.
17. Who is the author of Oliver twist?
Answer: Charles Dickens.
18. Mark Twain’s created characters belonged to which state?
19. To which school of poetry does John Donne belong to?
20. Who wrote ‘Paradise lost’ and ‘Paradise regained?
Answer: John Milton.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Trivia Questions
Are you sure you are smarter than a fifth-grader? Then do not hesitate to jump into the trivia questions based on interesting facts and general knowledge. in this section, try attempting the are you smarter than a 5th grader trivia questions to test your knowledge.
1. Which branch of the US government does the President represent?
2. Name the country that has Unicorn as its national animal?
3. Name the official language of Chile?
4. Which is the ‘state bird’ for most of the states in the USA?
5. When was the Great Wall of China built?
Answer: 220 B.C.E.
6. Which is the capital city of Colombia?
7. Can you name the national dog breed of France?
8. What would a draftsman use to copy her artwork?
9. What was the name of the last Queen of France?
Answer: Marie Antoinette.
10. Who commissioned the Lewis and Clark expedition?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions with Multiple Choices
Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions quiz will give you some options but make sure to choose the most appropriate answer according to your knowledge of the topic.
1. Do you know the name of the language that most people speak in South America?
2. 14 – (97 – 89) + 6 + 47 =?
3. The ‘Machu Picchu’ is located in which country of South America?
4. Can you count the number of stars present in the official flag of the USA?
5. Who was the first human to visit the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
6. What do we call the words which describe a noun?
7. What is the superlative of ‘good’?
8. 37 x 39 =?
9. In Australia, which animal is found most?
Duck – Billed platypus
10. Name the only continent in which spiders don’t exist?
11. How many sides does a hexagon have?
Answer: 6 sides.
12. Which is the thinnest layer of the Earth?
13. What are a, an, the in English grammar?
14. (63 – 37) + 4 x 9 x (45 – 8) =?
15. Name the most famous English playwright?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
16. Can you name the island which is considered both as an island and a
17. How many sides does a nonagon have?
Answer: 9 sides.
18. What are the animals without backbones known as?
19. What are longitudes also called?
Long imaginary lines
20. 96 – 53 + 21?
5 Tips for Playing Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions Game
The are you smarter than a 5th grader questions are popular because they show that kids are actually pretty smarter than adults. They know their math and facts right, also, they love a good challenge.
The are you smarter than a 5th grader questions will test your knowledge and you can compete with the kids around you to judge yourself better.
Here are some tips for playing are you smarter than a 5th grader quiz:
you were a fifth grader once as well. You might not know the facts right but you have the math solutions hidden somewhere inside your brain. Start these questions with the easiest topics.
- Play this game with a kid.
Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions game does not come with a purpose of challenging your thoughts. They are meant to be fun and informative. Have fun around the kids and be grateful of the shining stars you are surrounded with.
- Play it with friends and family.
The game can be played in a family gathering because of its fun-loving and engaging nature. Enjoy a good game around family and friends and challenge each other’s general knowledge in a fun way.
- Play it with your students.
If you are a teacher, play this game in your class. The key to becoming the children’s favorite teacher and winning their hearts is playing games with them. The game is engaging and the kids will love to participate.
- It is fine not to know an answer
You cannot be smarter than a fifth grader because they are the best critical thinkers. You can challenge them with a question and watch them take up the challenge and winning it as well!
Kids will love to be around you when you appreciate their knowledge and applaud the skills they possess. So, the next time you plan on playing this game try doing it with a bunch of kids. These little geniuses will not only make the game fun but also teach you a lot about fun facts, general knowledge, science. Math and what not!
Final Thoughts on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
Are you smarter than a 5th grader questions are an exciting game to play with both adults and kids. The game is lively and revives your school memories.
If you want to see whether you still remember what you learned at school, this are you smarter than a fifth grader quiz will help you through the way.
Do not worry if get the answers wrong, the are you smarter than a 5th grader questions are meant to test your knowledge in a fun way, not to degrade your memory.
We learned a lot about historical facts, general knowledge, scientific facts and math in elementary school. Some students loved music while other students were math geniuses.
The memories will be revived of the childhood times when you play the are you smarter than a 5th grader quiz.
If you are making an attempt to prove yourself smarter than a fifth grader (a dangerous move indeed) make sure to keep yourself humbled because chances are that you might lose the game. So, have fun while losing the game!