We would like to extend a warm welcome to you as you peruse one of the most extensive collections of TV quiz questions. Since TV quizzes are often fun to participate in, we figured it was only right to test your TV knowledge with a few TV quiz questions.
The presence of TV in one’s life is an essential component. No matter whether you’re like, we can all agree that watching TV brings us together, helps us relax, and keeps us engaged in ways that nothing else can. Here you will find TV trivia questions.
Whether you are reading this article by yourself or with others, we will go through some of the best TV quiz questions to help you enhance your understanding of TV industry.
Best TV Quiz Questions
Here you will find some TV trivia questions and answers. These questions have been compiled to test your knowledge of a wide range of TV genres.
1. Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta co-starred in what drama?
Answer: Shades of Blue.
2. What did Lucille Ball try to sell in a commercial on I Love Lucy?
3. Which Game of Thrones star was nominated for an Emmy for every single season?
Answer: Peter Dinklage.
4. Prosecutors complained about which TV show influencing real-life juries?
Answer: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
5. What is The Munsters’ address?
Answer: 1313 Mockingbird Lane.
6. Stars from which classic ’90s sitcom also appeared in Blossom?
Answer: The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.
7. What is Dorothy Zbornak’s job on The Golden Girls?
Answer: Substitute teacher.
8. Michael Cera’s character in Arrested Development Shares a name with which pop legend?
Answer: George Michael.
9. What is the name of Negan’s bat on The Walking Dead?
10. What does Michael Scott eat for lunch on The Office that makes him fall asleep?
Answer: A whole chicken pot pie.
11. In The Jeffersons theme song, where were they “movin’ on up” to?
Answer: “To the East Side / To a deluxe apartment in the sky.”
12. Queen Latifah starred in which sitcom?
Answer: Living Single.
13. Who was Bart Simpson’s teacher?
Answer: Mrs. Krabappel.
14. What was Beaver Cleaver’s real first name on Leave It to Beaver?
15. What current TV show is the longest-running live-action primetime show ever?
Answer: Law & Order: SVU.
16. Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper got their big breaks in which TV show?
17. How many people did Annalise Keating kill on How to Get Away With Murder?
18. The character Daria first appeared in which other animated series?
Answer: Beavis and Butthead.
19. South Park takes place in which state?
20. Where did Roseanne Conner work in the original run of Roseanne?
Answer: The Lunchbox.
21. Which fellow Golden Girlscast member had a recurring role on Maude with Bea Arthur?
Answer: Rue McClanahan.
22. Esther Rolle starred as Florida Evans on which two classic TV series?
Answer: Good Times and Maude.
23. Which TV series has a “lost episode” due to the assassination of then-President John F. Kennedy?
Answer: The Joey Bishop Show.
24. For how many total years did Ed Asner play Lou Grant?
25. What TV show invented the rerun to allow its star time to recover during and after pregnancy?
Answer: I Love Lucy.
26. Fred Sanford often called his son what insult was Sanford and Son?
27. Which character in The Wonder Years is killed in the Vietnam War?
Answer: Winnie Cooper’s older brother, Brian.
28. Laverne and Shirley was a spinoff of which show?
Answer: Happy Days.
29. Mork and Mindy was from which planet?
30. Who gave Bobby his first kiss on The Brady Bunch?
31. Mama’s Family was a spinoff from what show?
Answer: The Carol Burnett Show.
32. Which TV host initially refused to book Elvis Presley, but then made his performances even more famous?
Answer: Ed Sullivan.
33. Where did Ralph Kramden threaten to send his wife on The Honeymooners?
Answer: To the moon.
34. Cast members of which two classic shows guest-starred on the series finale of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: The Jeffersons And Diff’rent Strokes.
35. Which was the first show Norman Lear produced?
Answer: The Martha Raye Show.
36. In the movie M*A*S*H, Donald Sutherland played the same role as which star in the TV series?
Answer: Alan Alda.
37. Dick Loudon lives where in the show Newhart?
38. Who was Samantha’s nosy neighbor in Bewitched?
Answer: Gladys Kravitz.
39. In The Twilight Zone, who was the howling man?
Answer: Satan (the devil).
40. The SS Minnow’s infamous three-hour tour took off from which city in Gilligan’s Island?
Answer: Honolulu, Hawaii.
41. Who voiced Charlie Townsend in the original Charlie’s Angels?
Answer: John Forsythe.
42. Who was Blake Carrington’s business rival on Dynasty?
Answer: Cecil Colby.
43. Who does Barbara marry in One Day at a Time?
Answer: Mark Royer.
44. What was the very first African American two-parent family sitcom?
Answer: Good Times.
You might also like: Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Random TV Quiz Questions
You’ve come to the right place if you want to test your knowledge of TV and need questions from on TV trivia quiz. Here are some TV quiz questions and answers for you.
1 In what city did the hit show “Family Guy” take place?
Answer: Rhode Island.
2. Dick Clark hosted what type of TV show in the 1970s?
Answer: A rock and roll show called American Bandstand.
3. In the TV show “Bewitched” what magic practice did Samantha have?
4. Name the four main characters in the TV series “The Golden Girls?”
Answer: Blanche, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy.
5. David Hasselhoff is best known for his acting in what TV series?
6. Who plays Lizzie McGuire in this Disney TV show?
Answer: Hilary Duff.
7. TV show full house, which twins share the same role?
Answer: The Olsen Twins.
8. How many seasons of American Idol have there been?
Answer: 19 seasons.
9. How many family members were in “The Brady Bunch?”
Answer: Six children. And two parents.
10. What was the name of the charter boat that got shipwrecked in “Gilligan’s Island?”
Answer: The S.S. Minnow.
11. Family Ties features what celebrity from Back to the Future?
Answer: Michael J. Fox.
12. How many seasons have The Simpsons been on the air?
Answer: 34 seasons with more than 750 episodes.
13. Who are the main characters in “The Simpsons?”
Answer: Homer, Bart, Marge, Lisa, Maggie.
14. How many seasons has South Park been on the air?
Answer: 26 seasons. With more than 309 episodes.
15. Who are the creators of South Park?
Answer: Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
16. What was the first American drama to reenact the 9/11 tragedy?
Answer: 25th Hour by Spike Lee.
17. Who was the youngest male winner on American Idol?
Answer: Scotty McCreery.
18. What actor starred as Michael Knight in the series “Knight Rider?”
Answer: David Hasselhoff.
19. The Danny Thomas Show aired through what years?
Answer: 1953 through 1964.
20. Kathleen Turner appeared on what popular Showtime series?
21. West Wing was a show about what?
Answer: A fictional series about the Bartlet White House.
22. A witch who shook her nose was a character in what 1960s TV series?
23. How many people were stranded on Gilligan’s Island?
Answer: Seven men and women.
You might also like: Marvel Trivia Questions
Funny TV Quiz Questions
Have you been searching for some funny TV quiz questions? It is common knowledge that individuals don’t like participating in serious TV trivia at particular events or get-togethers.
1. James Bond novel was published in what year and what was it called?
Answer: Published in 1953, titled the Casino Royale.
2. Who is the longest serving artist in Doctor Television series?
Answer: Adrian Lewis Morgan- Jimi Clay.
3. Which comedy special was watched by over 16 million people on Christmas Day in 2019?
Answer: Gavin and Stacey.
4. In what year was ‘Pocahontas’ animated adventure musical romantic historical drama film released?
5. What was Penny, Beebe and Cece’s grandmother nicknamed in the ‘The Proud Family’
Answer: Sugar Mama.
6. What year was the final episode of The Proud Family?
7. What was Steve Harvey’s first-ever television show?
Answer: Family Feud.
8. What was the name of the father in All in the Family?
Answer: Archie Bunker.
9. What was the most watched television show in History when it screened in 1993?
Answer: Final Episode of Cheers.
10. Which television Sit-com series premiered in 1998 featuring Dr. Harry Weston?
Answer: Empty Nest.
You might also like: Disney Trivia Questions
Classic TV Quiz Questions
Here you will find some questions about television. The following list of classic TV trivia questions and answers is intended to keep you occupied for a little time.
1. During the 40s, on what night of the week did Milton Barley show air?
2. What was Ken Barlow’s first wife’s name in the “Coronation Street” television series?
Answer: Valarie Tatlock.
3. Which program had a prize of a Pen and check book?
Answer: Blankety Blank.
4. Which is the longest running daytime Soap opera?
Answer: Days of our Lives.
5. Which movie star introduced the first episode of ‘Gun smoke’?
Answer: John Wayne.
6. In which year did “The Bold and the Beautiful” premier?
7. What was the name of the monkey on “Supercar” called?
8. What Television series was Bob and Terry famously known for?
Answer: The Likely Lads.
9. What role did actor Ballard Berkeley play in “Fawlty Towers”
Answer: Major Gowen.
10. Who was the host for “Take your Pick”?
Answer: Michael Miles.
11. What is the name of the character played by Arthur Brough in the sitcom-Are You Being Served”?
Answer: Ernest Grainger.
12. What was Joanie Cunningham’s older brother’s name who disappeared after the first season of Happy Days?
13. Which award did Harry Morgan win on the comedy series ‘M*A*S*H’?
Answer: Emmy Award.
14. In what episode of Star Trek did William Shatner, against his will, kiss an equally willing Nichelle Nichols?
Answer: Plato’s Stepchildren.
15. What is the name of George Clooney?
Answer: Amal Clooney.
16. Captain Kirk is found in which movie?
Answer: Star Trek.
17. How many seasons are there in Beverly Hills?
Answer: 10 seasons.
18. Where did Buffy the Vampire Slayer take place?
19. In Tom and Jerry, what was Tom’s original name?
20. What was Phantom in Zorro’s life?
Answer: His Horse.
You might also like: Star Wars Trivia Questions
Easy TV Quiz Questions
Some individuals do not have an extensive understanding of TV. You have found yourself in the right place if you are one of those individuals seeking easy TV trivia questions.
1. Bat Mitzvahed is a practice done on the 12th birthday of a Jewish girl. On the show “Entourage,” whose child gets into such a ritual?
Answer: Ari Gold’s.
2. Who is the author of the novels that inspired the television series “C.B. Strike”?
Answer: J.K. Rowling.
3. In the Netflix Original Series, “The Innocents,” what is the ability that June has discovered?
4. In the 2018 Emmy Awards, what T.V. the show won the most awards?
Answer: THE MARVELOUS MRS. M.A.I.S.E.L.
5. Who is that actor in the “Games of Thrones” who is also cast in a T.V. series, “Deep State,” in 2018?
Answer: Joe Dempsie.
6. On “Dear White People,” what is the name of the college?
Answer: Winchester College.
7. Became popular in the early 2000s, what cartoon T.V. the show is based on the Griffin family?
Answer: Family Guy.
8. What is the parallel universe featured in “Stranger Things” called?
Answer: The Upside Down.
9. What beverage does Shaun like eating with chocolate chip pancakes on “The Good Doctor?”
Answer: A glass of milk.
10. Which U.S. state is the setting for the medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy?”
11. In Season 3 of “The Vampire Diaries,” who is the mansion owner that hosted the formal and glamorous ball?
12. What is the title of the show that the boys in “South Park” love the most?
Answer: Terrance And Phillip.
13. Before joining the T.V. show, “Dynasty,” in what T.V. series did Linda Evans star in?
Answer: Big Valley.
14. What American television series chronicles the tale of the 100 teenagers sent back to earth 100 years after the nuclear accident?
Answer: The 100.
15. On “Family Guy,” what musical instrument does Lois Griffin teach?
16. In season four of “Sex and the City,” who is the famous supermodel who made a guest appearance as herself?
Answer: Heidi Klum.
17. In what 2004 Quiz Show that Ken Jennings won over $ 2.5 Million?
18. What TV series featured a sci-fi vampire hunter?
Answer: Buffy the vampire slayer.
19. Laguna Beach was what type of TV series?
Answer: A reality TV series.
20. What series depicted a young child that played a full-time doctor?
Answer: Doogie Howser, M.D.
21. Who is the child star that appeared as a child doctor?
Answer: Neil Patrick Harris.
22. “The Seavers” was the last name of a family on which series?
Answer: Growing Pains.
23. The hit show “E.R.” depicts nurses and doctors in what type of hospital setting?
Answer: An emergency room in a hospital.
24. What show did George Clooney first appear on before making a transition to movies?
25. Who is the oldest actor to be on TV?
Answer: Mary Ward.
26. In the show “Friends,” Ross has a pet monkey named what?
27. In the show “Alf,” the name of Alf stands for what?
Answer: Alien Life Form.
28. Omar Little is a character in what series?
Answer: The Wire.
29. Tyra Banks is best known for being the host of what television series?
Answer: America’s Next Top Model.
30. What television series took place in a Boston bar?
31. What is the longest-running television series in history?
Answer: The Simpsons.
32. What was the name of the horse from The Lone Ranger?
33. The Huxtable Family” was the name of what characters and family name from this TV show?
Answer: The Cosby Show.
34. Wilbur Post” is the name of a character from what 1960s TV show?
Answer: Mister Ed.
35. A famous episode called “A House Divided” that was broadcast on March 21st, 1980 was from what TV show?
Answer: A series called “Dallas.”
36. Who was the creator of Battlestar Galactica?
Answer: Glen A. Larson.
You might also like: Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Hard TV Quiz Questions
Let’s check out some extremely intriguing questions and answers related to television, shall we? This test will test your knowledge of everything. Tell us what percentage of these hard TV trivia questions you were able to answer.
1. What is the name of Dana Scully’s dog in The X-Files?
2. Approximately what is Jed Clampett’s fortune at the end of The Beverly Hillbillies adjusted for inflation?
Answer: $878 million.
3. Which regular Law & Order: SVU cast member first appeared on the show as a sexual assault survivor?
Answer: Kelli Giddish.
4. How old does Michael Scott think Pam’s mother is on The Office when they celebrate her birthday?
5. In Seinfeld, Kramer’s name was actually what in the pilot?
6. What actor was considered for Gibbs on NCIS before casting Mark Harmon?
Answer: Scott Bakula.
7. Kesha appeared in what reality series before she became famous?
Answer: The Simple Life.
8. Alfonso Ribeiro’s famous “Carlton Dance” was inspired by which two other notorious sets of moves?
Answer: Eddie Murphy’s “White Boy Dance” and Courteney Coxin the music video for Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing In the Dark”.
9. In Blue Bloods, what does Jamie keep in his hat?
Answer: A photo of his late brother, Joe.
10. Who played John Wayne Gacy in American Horror Story: Hotel — and which other serial killer did he play in another project?
Answer: John Carroll Lynch, who played the Zodiac Killer in Zodiac.
11. Harold Gould played not one, but two of Rose Nylund’s boyfriends on The Golden Girls. Which role was first?
12. Kalinda Sharma was married under what name on The Good Wife?
Answer: Leela Tahiri.
13. Which is the only male roommate on The Big Bang Theory without a doctorate?
14. How much did Leslie Bluth think a banana costs on Arrested Development?
15. How did Eddie get the nickname “Eddie Spaghetti” on Frasier?
Answer: He had worms!
16. Step By Step takes place in Wisconsin, but their opening credits sequence was filmed where?
Answer: Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California.
17. Who sings the Baywatch theme “I’m Always Here?”
Answer: Jimi Jameson.
18. On That ’70s Show, Red Foreman admits he only stuck his foot in someone’s ass during what time?
Answer: When he served in Iwo Jima.
19. On House, the title doctor’s wife is a fan of which singer?
Answer: Amy Grant.
20. What is Alex Dunphy’s middle name on Modern Family?
21. What’s the name of Al Bundy’s grandfather in Married… With Children?
Answer: Jebediah Bundy.
22. What does Captain Holt’s husband do for a living in Brooklyn Nine-Nine?
Answer: Columbia University Classics Department Chair.
23. George Costanza appears in every Seinfeld episode except which one?
Answer: “The Pen”.
24. Who leads Edith Cranwinkle’s quilting circle in Bob’s Burgers?
25. What television series does Christian Kane, Lindy Booth, John Harlan Kim, and Rebecca Romijn star in?
Answer: The Librarians.
26. In January 2021, which historical drama became Netflix’s highest-rated show?
27. Who is the nephew of the famous cartoon character, Scooby-Doo?
28. On “America’s Next Top Model,” what is the name of the supermodel who serves as both host and judge?
Answer: Tyra Banks.
29. What is the name of Mark Hamill’s character at the dinner theatre on “The Simpsons”?
Answer: Nathan Detroit.
30. What year did HBO premiere the T.V. series, “Girls?”
General TV Quiz Questions
A few general TV trivia questions and answers will be presented to you here in this section. This test of your basic TV knowledge includes questions covering all different types of TV. Because of things like these, the quiz has a good level of knowledge.
1 What city is the location of the television series “Riverdale”?
2. What three-word phrase best explains Congressman Frank Underwood‘s political position in the series “House of Cards”?
Answer: House Majority Whip.
3. Who is Cameron’s husband in the series “Modern Family”?
4. On the “Wheel of Fortune,” how many complete wedges or spaces are there?
25. Who plays Detective Andy Sipowicz on “N.Y.P.D. Blue”?
Answer: Dennis Franz.
26. Who was the first host of the reality show, “The Bachelor”?
Answer: Chris Harrison.
27. Where was the television comedy “Bewitched” filmed?
28. Holly Marie Combs portrayed what role in the series, “Charmed”?
29. What is the full name of the titular character in the T.V. series, “The Mentalist”?
Answer: Patrick Jane.
30. What T.V. series Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, Duncan Lacroix and Tobias Menzies star in?
Sitcom TV Quiz Questions
What percentage of the sitcoms from the 2000s have you watched? You, your friends, or even your family can test knowledge of TV sitcom trivia questions.
1. What does Victoria do for a living on Mike & Molly?
Answer: Funeral home beautician.
2. Maxwell Sheffield frequently complains about his professional rivalry with whom?
Answer: Andrew Lloyd Webber.
3. Which character on Everybody Loves Raymond has a “crazy chin?”
4. On The Big Bang Theory, Penny is a waitress at which restaurant?
Answer: Cheesecake Factory.
5. Issa’s boyfriend Lawrence wants to develop an app called What on Insecure?
6. On The Good Place, Jason Mendoza is a fan of which NFL team?
Answer: Jacksonville Jaguars.
7. What is the Huangs’ restaurant named in Fresh Off the Boat?
Answer: Cattletown Ranch.
8. What color is Martin Crane’s recliner on Frasier?
9. The biggest rival company to the Bluths’ in Arrested Development is what?
10. How did Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper die in Two And A Half Men?
Answer: Pushed in front of a train.
11. Which of the core male That ’70s Show characters is the only one who never dated Jackie Burkhart?
Answer: Eric Foreman.
12. Which Grown-ish character is a political science major?
Answer: Analisa “Ana” Patricia Torres.
13. Which Modern Family character is Claire Dunphy’s half-brother?
14. Which Roseanne cast member went on to star in Scrubs?
Answer: Sarah Chalke.
15. Which character filled in for Liz Lemon, then showed up wearing the same outfit as her on 30 Rock?
Answer: Frank Rossitano.
16. Which character’s catchphrase was “pop pop!” on Community?
17. Who played Phoebe Buffay’s twin sister on Friends?
Answer: Helen Hunt.
18. What is the name of Winston’s cat in New Girl?
Netflix TV Quiz Questions
Do you spend the majority of your time watching Netflix? If so, what do you consider the best Netflix series? Find some of the most popular Netflix trivia questions and answers here.
1. Titus Andromedon is a character in a Netflix comedy?
Answer: The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
2. Which series features Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop and Ted Danson as Michael?
Answer: The Good Place.
3. Who asked us only to keep items which ‘spark joy’ in her Netflix series Tidying Up With…’?
Answer: Marie Kondo.
4. How many series did Orange Is The New Black run for before it ended in 2019?
5. Which religious community is the setting for Unorthodox?
Answer: Ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.
6. What’s the name of Tony (Ricky Gervais)’s late wife in After Life?
7. The series Safe and The Stranger have which best-selling crime author in common?
Answer: Harlan Coben.
8. Better Call Saul is a spin-off of which hugely acclaimed US TV series?
Answer: Breaking Bad.
9. What’s the name of the ‘virtual assistant’ who enforces the no-sex rules in Too Hot To Handle?
10. Which character in Netflix series The Crown has been played by both Claire Foy and Olivia Colman?
Answer: The Queen.
Comedy TV Quiz Questions
Your knowledge of the period will be tested with the following comedy quiz questions. These questions and answers for a comedy quiz are designed to keep everyone interested and involved.
1. Which of these TV shows did Kramer appear on in an episode of “Seinfeld”?
Answer: Murphy Brown
2. What is Chef’s full name on “South Park”?
Answer: Jerome McElroy Jr.
3. On the TV show “Night Court”, who was Harry’s favorite singer?
Answer: Mel Torme.
4. On the TV show “Monk”, what police department does Adrian Monk work for?
Answer: San Francisco Police Department.
5. What medical problem does Adrian Monk suffer from on the TV show “Monk”?
Answer: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
6. On “South Park”, which war was Stan’s uncle’s buddy in?
Answer: Vietnam War.
7. Where did Eric propose to Donna on “That ’70’s Show”?
Answer: The Water Tower.
8. On the TV show “Taxi”, what was the name of Latka’s wife?
9. On “Cheers”, what position did Sam Malone play in Major League Baseball?
Christmas TV Quiz Questions
Which holiday-themed television shows do you like watching the most? In this section, you will discover the questions and answers that we have devised for a Christmas TV quiz.
1. Which Doctor made his debut in the show’s 2005 festive special called The Christmas Invasion?
2. Which British monarch delivered the first ever Christmas message?
3. The Snowman was shown on TV for the first time on Boxing Day of which year?
4. Who was killed off in 2012’s Downton Abbey’s Christmas special cliffhanger?
Answer: Dan Stevens’ Matthew Crawley.
5. Which celebrity won the first ever Strictly Come Dancing in December 2004?
Answer: Natasha Kaplinsky with Brendan Cole.
6. Who proposes to who in the 2008 Gavin And Stacey Christmas special?
Answer: Dave proposes to Nessa.
7. When Ross can’t find a Santa outfit in time for Christmas in Friends, what does he dress up as instead to impress his son Ben?
8. In which year did the Queen make her ‘Annus Horribilis’ speech?
9. Which of the following is NOT a song sung in “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas?”
Answer: “Jolly Ol Saint Nicholas”.
10. In the 2007 Doctor Who – Voyage of the Damned, The Doctor kisses Astrid Peth – who played Astrid?
TV Quiz Questions about Friends
The Friends series is very popular among almost everyone. The answers to the Friends trivia quiz can be found below. Test your family with these Friends trivia quizzes.
1. Which Sprouse brother played Ross’ son Ben?
2. Monica dated an ophthalmologist named?
3. Phoebe’s scientist boyfriend David worked in what city?
4. Who was the maid of honor at Monica’s wedding?
5. What was the occupation of Rachel’s fiancé Barry Farber?
6. What are the names of Ross and Monica’s parents?
Answer: Jack and Judy Geller.
7. Rachel got a job with which company in Paris?
Answer: Louis Vuitton.
8. What store does Phoebe hate?
Answer: Pottery Barn.
9. How many times did Ross get divorced?
10. How many seasons of Friends are there?
Answer: Ten seasons.
TV Quiz Questions about The Big Bang Theory
How big a fan are you of Big Bang Theory series? We have mentioned below The Big Bang Theory quiz questions. You can play this with your friends or your partner.
1. Who played the role of Penny?
Answer: Kaley Cuoco.
2. What was Raj’s sister’s name?
3. Bernadette said that she and Howard had one thing in common. What was it?
Answer: Overbearing mothers.
4. What was the name of Bernadette and Howard’s baby girl?
5. Amy Farrah Fowler dressed up as which character for Halloween?
6. Who was Penny’s first boyfriend on-screen?
7. What is Bernadette’s full name?
Answer: Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz.
8. What did Sheldon’s twin sister do?
Answer: She is a hostess at Fuddruckers.
9. What was the name of Sheldon’s brother?
10. Stuart runs a comic book store. What was the name of the store?
Answer: The Comic Center of Pasadena.
Movie and TV Quiz Questions
How much of a film fan and admirer of television shows you are? If you are a genuine TV fan, you will perform well in this TV and film quiz questions and answers.
1. What real-life on-again off-again Hollywood power couple starred in the film Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Answer: Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
2. What pop vocal group performs at the wedding in Bridesmaids?
Answer: Wilson Phillips.
3. What flavor of Pop Tarts does Buddy the Elf use in his spaghetti in Elf?
4. What’s the name of the skyscraper in Die Hard?
Answer: Nakatomi Plaza.
5. What 1927 musical was the first “talkie”?
Answer: The Jazz Singer.
6. For what movie did Tom Hanks score his first Academy Award nomination?
7. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
8. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
9. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
Answer: Anne Bancroft.
10. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
TV Quiz Questions and Answers
You can find some TV trivia questions and answers here. The questions in this TV quiz have been created to test your knowledge of different types of TV programs.
1. What famous television show family resides at 704 Hauser Street?
Answer: The Bunkers.
2. In what city do the “Gossip Girl” books set?
Answer: New York City.
3. What was the surname of the family being focused on in “American Story: Murder House”?
4. Who starred in the television show “The Simple Life” together with Paris Hilton?
Answer: Nicole Richie.
5. What network airs the television program “Insecure”?
6. What was the name of the cat owned by the main character in the T.V. series, “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”?
7. From 2006 to 2013, Tina Fey produced what iconic satirical sitcom television series?
Answer: 30 Rock.
8. Which cartoon character is fond of the phrase “D’Oh”?
Answer: Homer Simpson.
9. What is the title of “Orange Is the New Black’s” opening song?
Answer: You’ve Got Time.
10. What N.B.C. sketch comedy show featured Gilda Radner as one of the initial seven cast members?
Answer: Saturday Night Live.
11. What was the first American drama to address the 9/11 tragedy?
Answer: The West Wing.
12. In the television drama “Lost,” the plane in question was travelling between Los Angeles and what city in Australia?
13. What is the name of Veronica’s mother in the T.V. series, “Riverdale”?
14. What episode of the 2016 science fiction television series “San Junipero” received critical acclaim?
Answer: Black Mirror.
15. What is the title of the film version of Hank’s famous book “Californication”?
Answer: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
TV Quiz Questions for Kids
According to statistics, children in the United States spend around seven hours per day in front of screens. Here you will find some of the kids TV questions and questions.
1. What relaunched 2000s kids TV series features Angelica, Tommy, Phil, Lil, Susie, and Chuckie?
Answer: The Rugrats.
2. What is the name of Dexter’s rival in the TV series ‘Dexter’s Laboratory?
3. Where can you watch the 2015 series, Richie Rich?
4. What is the name of The Simpsons religious next-door neighbor?
Answer: Ned Flanders.
5. Salem is a black cat that belongs to which teenager?
Answer: Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
6. What is the name of the green van in ‘Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?’
Answer: The Mystery Machine.
7. Who had the nickname of ‘Football head’?
Answer: Hey Arnold.
8. What relation are Drake and Josh to each other in the TV show Drake & Josh?
Answer: Step Brothers.
9. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple?
Answer: Spongebob Square Pants.
10. How many seasons did The Office run for?
Final Thoughts on TV Quiz Questions
Your TV knowledge will be put to the test by the TV quiz questions that we have provided. TV is the medium through which culture is articulated.
Throughout the years, many movies and songs have come and gone, all of which have contributed to the formation of our culture and the distinctiveness of the many decades we have experienced. We hope you enjoyed our TV trivia questions.
Today, TV is one of the most powerful forces in contemporary society, with resources giving us first-hand access to newly released songs and movies, which was something that earlier generations could only dream of having.
So, how many TV quiz questions did you get right? What would you say is the overall difficulty level of this TV quiz, including both the questions and the answers?