Not every couple is meant to stay together, but those who are a couple for a long time now, faithfully knows, what are several fun couple questions you may ask your partner.
Questioning each other is not an inquiring session, instead; it’s a step towards the growth of a relationship.
Table of Contents
Why Should We Ask Good Fun Couple Questions
It’s nice to question your partner with good fun couple questions to foster intimacy and keep the relationship healthy.
Every day being spent with each other, discussing ‘what’s for dinner or about plans with friends and family is not enough for a relationship to float. You both need a break! And this quality time could be worth it, only if you entertain each other with good fun couple questions.
How to Pick Best Fun Questions for Couples
To all the newbie married people, here are the three ways to pick fun questions to ask your partner.
- Shortlist those questions that match both of your interests.
- Skip the ‘Not so hard ones!’ The juicier, the better.
- Ask what you have never asked before.
And for more tips to trick your partner in a couple questions game, stick till the end!
Best Fun Couple Questions for Game
Playing games including fun question games for couples with each other is one of the few ways to grow your bond stronger as time passes. Here are the best fun questions for couples to live in the moment.
1. What is your favorite article of clothing?
2. What movie location or universe would you like to live in?
3. Which person in history would you like to meet?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. What one thing makes you the happiest?
6. What was the best party (concert) you ever went to?
7. Is there a dessert or food you like so much you could eat it forever?
8. If it were possible, would you live on the moon?
9. What board game do you like (hate) the most?
10. What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
11. Do you sing in the shower?
12. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would you wish choose
13. What is the silliest thing you ever cried about?
14. Do you think there is life on other planets?
15. What is something you love the smell or taste of that many others think is gross?
16. If you could be any age for the rest of your life, which age would you choose to be?
17. Do you have repetitious or continuing dreams?
18. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?
19. If you could start your life over, what would you change?
20. What kind of music do you like best?
21. What is the strangest or most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
22. What place would you most like to go on vacation?
23. What reality TV show would you choose to be on?
24. Where is the best place you have ever visited on vacation?
25. If you could be any character in a movie or TV show, who would you choose to be?
26. What are your hobbies and why did you choose them?
27. Do you play any musical instrument?
28. What is your favorite video game?
29. Do you play video games?
30. If you could ask me anything and have me answer truthfully, what would it be?
31. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
32. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
33. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
34. Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I work?
35. How would you feel if I made more money than you?
You might also like: Romantic Questions for Couples
Sometimes the most random and cute moments bring the most joy in a person’s life. If you are also planning to play a ‘couple question and answer game’ tonight, then these random fun questions for couples will surely put the other person on the back foot.
1. Who was the first person you kissed?
2. What do you like best about me?
3. What would you do if you won $10,000?
4. How do you feel about emojis and abbreviated words (like “u” instead of “you”) in texts and emails?
5. What’s a word or phrase people use that you just can’t stand?
6. If you could meet any band, past or present, which one would it be?
7. Which movie do you most regret wasting two hours of your life on?
8. Is there a show you used to watch as a kid that you would love to see come back?
9. Which magazines do you subscribe to?
10. Would you rather give up music or television for a month?
11. What phone apps are you obsessed with?
12. Do you like when people give you gifts, or does it make you feel awkward?
13. Do you hold grudges or forgive easily?
14. How do you feel about crowds of people?
15. Do you consider yourself an old soul?
16. Do you read your horoscope?
17. Do you have any hidden talents?
18. What song can always make you dance, especially when no one’s around?
19. How do you handle it when your family doesn’t approve of a decision you’ve made?
20. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
21. What do you see yourself doing after retirement?
22. What was the first major you declared in college?
23. When you were a kid, did you think any dream career choice was out of reach?
24. If you could choose any career right now, what would it be?
25. What are three things on your bucket list?
26. What did you want to be when you grew up?
27. You can choose any person (alive or dead) to read you a bedtime story tonight. Who do you choose?
28. What is your favorite holiday?
29. You must carry around a single possession on your person for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
30. Would you rather meet an alien or a ghost?
31. You must get a tattoo next week. What do you get and where?
32. Who would you be most excited to get a postcard from?
33. You have just been locked up for a lengthy prison term. Who is the first person you write a letter to?
34. You have to change your name. What name do you choose?
You might also like: Would You Rather Questions for Couples
Deep and Fun Couple Questions about Your Relationship
Want to unravel some secrets from your partner’s former love life? Then don’t forget to ask these deep questions for married couples amid the fun relationship quiz and learn about the things that you never knew before.
1. What cartoon characters would you proudly wear on your underwear?
2. If you could have any job in the world and money was no concern, what would you choose?
3. What is something you think is vastly overrated?
4. What is something you think is seriously underrated?
5. If you could choose a single pet (alive or dead) to be immortal, which would you choose?
6. You get to choose anyone to be your next-door neighbors. Who do you choose?
7. What is one thing you didn’t think you’d like, but you ended up liking it?
8. If you could become curator of any museum, which museum would it be?
9. If you could visit any historical site or landmark in the world, where would you choose?
10. What style of art do you like best?
11. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
12. What’s your favorite scent?
13. You are given a grant to eliminate one of the world’s problems. Which do you choose?
14. What’s something you secretly enjoy?
15. What’s your favorite drink?
16. If you could change your middle name, would you?
17. What is one physical trait you’ve always been proud of?
18. You have to replace a body part with a cybernetic version. Which do you choose?
19. Would you rather live in a mansion but be poor or a shack but be rich?
20. What’s your favorite flower?
21. You can choose anyone to be your personal life coach. Who do you pick?
22. You have to marry a fictional character. Who do you choose?
23. You get to choose any athlete (alive or dead) to be your personal trainer. Who do you pick?
24. You get to pick a new Olympic event. What do you choose?
25. If you could give anyone (alive or dead) a hug, who would you choose?
26. You are going to be roasted on national TV. Who do you want to headline the event?
27. You get to relive one family vacation. Which one do you choose?
28. Would you rather be trapped in a room filled with snakes or spiders?
29. What outdoor activity would you like to try?
30. You have to eat the same food for 1 month straight. What do you choose?
31. What is something you’ve always wanted to see or experience in real life?
32. What’s the best joke or surprise you’ve ever pulled on someone?
33. If you could have tickets to any play or musical, what would you see?
34. You get to relive one decade from history. Which do you choose?
35. Have you ever gotten away with telling a lie?
You might also like: Funny Questions for Couples
A movie night this weekend along with fun questions for married couple about love? Double the dose of this happiness with the provided intimate questions for couple and have the best time of your lives.
1. What is the strangest thing you have searched on Google in the past week?
2. When was the time you’ve felt the closest to me?
3. Where do you like me to kiss you?
4. What is the biggest thing you miss about me now?
5. What is your biggest insecurity about your physical appearance?
6. What are the three main things you think we have in common?
7. What is your first memory of me?
8. What do you think is the biggest strength in our relationship?
9. Did you ever get nervous around me when we started dating?
10. What is the most attractive part of my personality?
11. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would you say?
12. How can I be a better partner to you?
13. What are some things I can do outside of the bedroom to keep the feelings of intimacy going all day?
14. Ideally (and a bit realistically, too), how often would you like for us to be intimate?
15. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
16. How and where do you like to be touched?
17. Is our relationship physical enough for you?
18. What types of compliments do you like to hear?
19. Do you see our love lasting?
20. What can I do to show you how much I love you?
21. What is your opinion on marriage and children?
22. Do you think that our relationship has helped you increase your emotional skills?
23. Was there anything in your upbringing that you think messed you up?
24. Which do you assign more value to: gut instincts or rational thought?
25. Which is most important in a relationship: true friendship or sexual attraction?
26. Do I give you enough alone time or too much?
27. What are you most sensitive about concerning your appearance?
28. What do you think is the weakest part of our relationship?
29. What do you think is the strongest part of our relationship?
30. Would you quit your job and move with me if I got an incredible career opportunity?
31. What can I do to make you feel respected?
32. Would you want our kids to stay with us or move out after their marriage?
33. If you could fix one of the biggest problems in the world, what would that problem be?
34. If you wanted to have a collection, what would it be of?
35. What is that one bad and difficult habit you want to break?
You might also like: Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Fun Couple Questions About Your Future Together
It’s never too late to realize the value of asking each other fun questions for couples about your future together. Have a look at the given questions and let us know your reviews in the comments below.
1. What are you hoping to learn in the coming year?
2. How do you foresee us resolving our most persistent problems?
3. What things do you look forward to each day?
4. If you could gain one quality or ability, what would it be?
5. Have you ever wanted to move anywhere else?
6. Which one would you put first in the future: your kids’ wants or your needs?
7. When do you want us to get married?
8. What are the top three countries we would immediately visit after getting married?
9. Would you rather live in a city, in the country, or near the beach?
10. Who will be the one to manage our bills in the future?
11. In the future, how will we communicate about money?
12. What are the top five wishes you want for us to achieve in the future?
13. What are your greatest fears about the future?
14. Are you excited to wake up with me every day for the rest of your life?
15. Which one should we buy first after getting married: house or car?
16. What would you want me to do in the future to spice up our marriage and make it more fun and exciting?
17. What are the things you do not want to be part of our future?
You might also like: Funny Trivia Questions
Fun Couple Questions about Favorite Things
Here are a bunch of sample questions for couple about favorite things, you can use to get to know your significant other better, ranging from questions about a favorite food to questions about emotional intimacy.
1. What’s your favorite non-sex activity that we do together?
2. What’s your favorite travel accessory?
3. What’s your favorite brand of running / gym gear?
4. Where’s your favorite place to get a massage?
5. What’s your favorite shop in the mall?
6. What’s your favorite brand of sneakers?
7. What’s your favorite type of shoe?
8. What’s your favorite thing to sleep in?
9. What’s your favorite style of bottoms?
10. What’s your favorite style of top?
11. What’s your favorite luxury clothing item?
12. Who’s your favorite bag designer?
13. What’s your favorite type of underwear?
14. What’s your favorite brand of makeup?
15. What’s your favorite brand of skincare?
16. What’s your favorite color clothes?
17. What was your favorite movie as a child?
18. What’s your top 5 favorite tv series?
19. What’s your favorite comedy movie?
20. Who is your favorite actor?
21. What was your favorite song when you were 13 years old?
22. What’s your favorite song to dance to?
23. What’s your favorite song for a funeral?
24. What’s your favorite wedding song?
25. What would be your favorite museum exhibit – real or imagined?
26. What is your favorite piece of art in this house?
27. What’s your favorite sport to watch on tv?
28. What’s your favorite channel on You tube?
29. What’s your favorite website?
30. What’s your favorite form of entertainment?
Would You Rather Fun Couple Questions
Thinking of some fun would you rather questions for couples? We got you!
As this article is going to cover a list of ‘would you rather’ questions to help you get started.
1. Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life or sticky?
2. Would you rather smell like burnt rubber for the rest of your life or have the taste of burnt toast in your mouth?
3. Would you rather live in a haunted house for a month or eat 12 wasps?
4. Would you rather not brush your teeth for a week or not shower for a week?
5. Would you rather go on Love Island or The Circle?
6. Would you rather be too hot or too cold forever?
7. Would you rather live the life of a dog or a cat?
8. Would you rather have a major pay rise or move to the place of your dreams?
9. Would you rather be an attractive adult or intelligent?
10. Would you rather have three great friends or 20 average friends?
11. Would you rather be 80 years old forever or five years old forever?
12. Would you rather be able to change the future or the past?
13. Would you rather give up sex or give up food?
14. Would you rather your partner outlive you or you outlive your partner?
15. Would you rather attend a car race or a baseball game together?
16. Would you rather ask your partner for help or figure it out yourself?
17. Would you rather your partner always be late or always be early?
18. Would you rather swim with dolphins or go whale watching together?
19. Would you rather be 25 or 45 for the rest of your life?
20. Would you rather have a picnic with your partner or go to a fancy dinner?
21. Would you rather learn a sexy couples tango dance or go to a hip hop club together?
22. Would you rather have/have had a big wedding or elope?
23. Would you rather be invisible or be able to read you lovers mind?
24. Would you rather be in lust forever or be in love forever?
25. Would you rather be dumped or do the dumping?
26. Would you rather your partner be besties with your boss or your best friend?
27. Would you rather be failures together or become successful apart?
28. Would you rather go out on a double date or have a romantic dinner for two at home?
29. Would you rather have your forever home in a tiny town or a big city?
30. Would you rather have a trusting significant other or a jealous one?
31. Would you rather be with a chef or a doctor?
32. Would you rather be with a sweet computer geek or a sexy sports star?
33. Would you rather be with an ex-convict or a recovering drug addict?
34. Would you rather be with someone who is the life of the party or who is shy?
35. Would you rather clean up your partner’s vomit or blood?
This or That Fun Couple Questions
Now, that you have already gone through a number of sites and plenty of couple questions, you obviously, cannot miss this ‘fun this or that questions for couples’ for an amazing, healthy competition.
1. Be a monkey for a week or a robot for a month?
2. Sweaty underarms or tangled hair?
3. No sweets again or no spicy food again?
4. Full battery on the phone or full gas in the car?
5. Free Wi-Fi or unlimited coffee?
6. Be a king or a politician?
7. Lose the sense of smell or taste?
8. Kiss a jellyfish or cobra?
9. Hundred pets or fifty snakes?
10. Lose one finger or gain two fingers?
11. Sleep in the snow or dance in the rain?
12. Spend one month with family or one year alone?
13. Job satisfaction or high salary?
14. Be a part of the Justice League or the Avengers?
15. Never get married or stay with your ex?
16. Be an employee at a big company or CEO of a startup?
17. Speak animal language or all foreign languages?
There is no better way to play a ‘truth or dare game’ than taking shots every time you failed to perform a dare. Capture a screenshot or grab a pen and notebook because with these fun truth or dare questions for couples, you guys will have a blast while playing.
1. If you could speak another language, what would you choose?
2. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
3. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
4. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
5. You get front-row seats to any concert. Which band/artist do you pick?
6. Which US president (alive or dead) would you most like to meet?
7. What fictional place would you like to visit?
8. What’s your favorite book?
9. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
10. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
11. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
Check these fun questions to ask your husband and put him right on the spot while having a talk. Also, don’t worry if he gets upset, you can make it up with a dinner. Easy!
1. Have you ever done a dare for money?
2. What music album have you heard the most of?
3. What song could you karaoke to?
4. What is the coolest thing you learned in a museum?
5. What other languages would you want to learn?
6. What prop in a movie or television show would you pay money for?
7. If you started your own restaurant, what food would you serve?
8. What is the best life advice you have received and who said it?
9. What was the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
10. Did you ever have a wish come true blowing out birthday candles?
11. If you started a music group, what would your band name be?
12. Do you like designing things or making them yourself?
13. Have you ever sung/acted/performed in front of an audience?
14. What trivia game subject do you answer the most correct questions in?
15. If you were a guest on a talk show, what would you talk about?
16. Would you rather put together a 20,000 piece puzzle or read a dictionary cover-to-cover?
17. If safety wasn’t a concern, what natural phenomenon would you want to experience?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Wife
Since your wife is coming already prepared for the game with the quirky questions, what are you waiting for? Get your hands, on this list of ‘fun questions to ask your wife’ and spend some quality time with her which was missing in both of your lives.
1. What event or party would you want to have VIP access to?
2. Are you most creative on your own or working with a team?
3. Have you ever been stuck on an elevator?
4. What was the best “pay it forward” kindness experience you’ve received?
5. Do you prefer looking at the sunrise or the sunset?
6. Do you think you would make a good politician?
7. Who is an ancestor of yours that you admire?
8. Has a self-help book ever helped you?
9. What was the first meal you ever made?
10. Who is your favorite late night tv show host?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
After all day-to-day running lives together, you guys must take time out to savor this beautiful married life. Catch a glimpse of the enlisted fun questions to ask your significant other, and add flavor to your lives with love and joy.
1. Do you think life on another planet could be discovered in our lifetime?
2. Would you like to be on a jury?
3. Do you think today’s generation of youth have it tougher than you did?
4. How many telephone numbers do you actually have memorized?
5. How many days could you go without a phone?
6. Which game show do you think you could win?
7. What job do you think you would have if you lived in the early 1900’s?
8. What do you want to name a pet, or your next pet?
9. Which of your siblings are you most like?
10. When was the last time you read a magazine, played a CD, or read from a physical book?
11. What is a favorite charity you love and why?
12. What physical features of mine do you hope our kids receive?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Partner
Searching for some fun questions to ask your partner? Then, we are glad that you have landed at the right place because this article has covered a wide range of questions you may ask your better half.
1. When should you tell a child about Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter bunny?
2. Did you ever make up a secret handshake with a friend, and do you still remember it?
3. If you could be the opposite gender for a day, what would you specifically do?
4. Name a person you have a lot of respect for and why?
5. If you had a clone, how would you utilize him or her?
6. Would you rather skydive, bungee jump, parasail, or hang glide?
7. What kind of videos do you watch on youtube most often?
8. Did your family grow up with any funny or weird rules?
9. What is one thing you never did in high school that you wish you did?
10. Do you have a motto you like to live by?
11. What was the last article you read about?
12. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
13. What’s the most clever and funny joke you have ever heard?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Spouse
Skimmed through gobs of fun questions to ask your spouse and still confused? Screw that! This post has enlisted the most fun questions which are not cheesy at all and you will absolutely enjoy it, once you start the conversation.
1. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
2. What’s your favorite season?
3. What would you choose as your last meal?
4. If you could choose any performer to put on a show at your birthday party, who would you pick?
5. If you could pick one superpower, what would you choose?
6. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the chance?
7. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would you pick?
8. What’s your favorite tree?
9. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
10. What was one toy you always wanted as a kid?
No, please don’t use those cliché fun questions to ask on a date again, instead, have a look at the fun date night questions written below and select the questions that you have never asked before. We are positive that it would be a lot of fun!
1. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
2. What’s your favorite animal?
3. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead), who would it be?
5. Is there anything you’ve always wondered about me, but have hesitated to ask?
5. Do you have a personal flaw that you’d fix, if you could?
6. Is there a personal goal you’d like to achieve in the next five years or so?
7. How many times have you been in love?
8. Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
9. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
10. What animal would you choose to be in another life?
11. Which song describes our love story best?
12. Do you think of yourself as an optimist, or a pessimist?
13. Which of us has a better sense of direction?
Fun Couple Questions to Get to Know Each Other
If you know that your partner is not just attracted towards you but is in love with you then it’s the perfect time to search through the funny get to know your questions for couples and choose the ideal ones for the best results.
1. What would you name our child if he came out as a boy?
2. Do you want us to have a joint bank account after getting married?
3. What can we do now to get ready to live in the same city in the future?
4. Which do you prefer: to have a big family or a small one?
5. Should we adopt if we are unable to have children?
6. How do you want our future house to look like?
7. What would you say to your future self if you could write a letter or record a video?
8. What dream job of yours do you still want to achieve in the future?
9. How do you see our future as a couple, both separately and collectively?
10. What forms of punishment would you use to correct the actions of a child or a teenager?
11. What age is the perfect one for us to have kids?
12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would spend your money on?
13. What do you love most about our daily life together?
14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
15. What would our dream home look like?
16. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
17. When do I do that makes you feel the most protected and taken care of?
18. What is the one household chore that you hate to do?
19. What is your favorite date we ever had?
20. What was your first impression of me?
21. Why did you accept my invitation to our first date?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions for Couples
Not going to lie, but people who are in a relationship for years understand the struggle behind the choice of fun couple questions for your other half. It’s not that hard always, but one should better keep these tips in mind while searching for it.
- Would you rather questions:
‘Would you rather exciting questions’ are the perfect questions for married couple games. Questions, like “would you rather have children and no pets or pets and no children” could work like ice breakers for couples who are too shy to initiate a conversation.
Asking about a favorite book, movie, snack or picnic is spot is never a terrible idea. It actually, is a decent way to took off the dialogue until you both get lost in each other during the talk.
- Avoid past:
Okay, so this is a good one and a bit tricky as well! See, we know it’s important to learn about each other’s past but at the right time! Be considerate about a few pointers like ‘if your partner is comfortable enough to share his previous relationships’ or ‘do they still need more time to open up.’ Go for these questions, only when you are sure to ask them, don’t just start attacking each other because who wants to turn their leisure time into a fight rather than asking amusing questions.
- Personal questions:
Know the difference between personal questions and get to know questions. Ask some personal questions as well to get into the depth of your relationship. One can get as personal as they want, I mean c’mon you guys are married now!
- Embarrassing questions:
Trust me, embarrassing questions are the most fun couple questions you could ever ask your husband or wife. It will lead to hilarious responses you have never imagined about. Moreover, you can use their past love life to form questions on your own and can tease them with it. That would be a great deal of pleasure.
Final Thoughts on Fun Couple Questions
Now, that you are fully aware of the ‘fun question to ask your partner’ and have got enlightened with all the hints and intimates to make the most out of the couples quiz game, it’s time to take a few things into account before moving ahead.
While asking fun couple questions, avoid deep interrogations about the situations that co-relate with the past. You may do it later but for now, it’s time off. Furthermore, don’t try to cut them off as they speak because that’s going to break the momentum of the whole conversation.
All you gotta do is to be a good listener, be honest with all the answers because you could be caught off guard any moment, and escape from getting indulge in any squabble during the fun couple questions game.