Intimacy is the key to a great relationship and if you are also looking for some intimate questions to ask your partner, we have given you a wide range of intimate couple questions.
Couples who are close to each other have a great bonding that leads to intimacy and love. Throughout our lives we have looked for intimacy and a deeper connection with our beloved. If you are also looking for intimate moments with your loved one, then you should ask them intimate questions often.
We all look for intimate questions to ask your partner all the time. Our issue is resolved by the help of this article. You can take a look below. When it comes to how to choose intimate questions for your partner, you should choose them according to the kind of bond you two have.
Asking intimate questions can get a bit tricky or you might feel shy about it. The best way to ask intimate questions to your partner is through a message or when you two feel extremely relaxed. Take a look at all the intimate questions to ask your partner.
Table of Contents
Best Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
The list below has the best intimate questions for your partner. These questions will deepen your love for each other at any point in your relationship. Read below all the best intimate questions to ask your partner on a date night.
1. How can I make you feel more appreciated?
2. What would you like to learn more about?
3. What are your most vivid memories of your childhood?
4. What are you proud of that you have accomplished?
5. Have you ever cheated on your partner in any previous relationships?
6. What would you consider cheating?
7. How important is family to you?
8. What did you learn from past relationships and heartbreak?
9. Are you satisfied with the amount of intimate time that we spend together?
10. What do you think makes us so good together as a couple?
11. What was the greatest lesson that you learned from your parents’ relationship?
12. What is the favorite thing that I do in bed?
13. If you could create your perfect life, what would it look like?
14. What are the things that you worry about most?
15. What trait or behavior do you like least about me?
16. What would you like to pay others to take care of around the house?
17. What chores do you like most to do around the house?
18. What do you remember most about when we met?
19. What are your greatest pet peeves that people do?
20. Is there something that you would like to know, but were nervous to ask?
21. What in your life are the most thankful for?
22. Which one of your relatives are you closest to?
23. What are your feelings about religion?
24. Do you give to charity or volunteer?
25. Who is a professional role model that has inspired you?
26. What charities do you feel strongly about?
27. If someone asked, how would you describe my personality?
28. Who do you admire and why?
29. When you feel anxious what is the best way to help you feel better?
30. When you are sad what is the best way to help you?
31. What are your thoughts on money?
32. Where is your happy place?
33. Are you a spender or more of a saver?
34. What type of movies do you like?
35. What are the happiest memories that come to mind?
36. Is there something that we did often that we don’t anymore?
37. Are you adventurous?
38. What qualities do you value most in a partner?
39. What would your choice be for your favorite date night?
40. What has excited you lately?
You might also like: Questions to Ask Your Partner
Fun Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
Being intimate doesn’t mean you have to forget your fun side, rather you should add a little fun to your intimate questions too. Choose one of these fun intimate questions to ask your partner. Read them below.
1. What is the funniest dream you have had?
2. What is the weirdest thing you googled about in the last one week?
3. If you could be a star for a day, who would you choose to be?
4. Would you like to live beyond a hundred years?
5. If you had the power to choose your age, what age would you choose and why?
6. Were you ever so scared that you wet your pants?
7. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with a famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Did you ever chase anyone in a car?
9. Would you strip for hundred dollars?
10. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?
11. If you could kill any character from a television soap, which character would it be?
12. If you can get back in time, which year would you visit?
13. If you had the power to bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
14. How many pizza slices can you eat in one sitting?
15. What is the ugly scar you have and how did you get?
16. If you are stranded on an island, what three things and which three people would you get along?
17. If today were your last day, what do you want as your last meal?
18. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you become a thief?
19. If you had to eat at KFC for one week straight, what would you eat there?
20. Which is harder to give up – coffee or alcohol?
21. What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
22. Have you been kissed by the same s#x?
23. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with that money?
24. What was the dumbest thing you ever did?
25. What is the strangest thing you ever ate and felt horrible about?
26. How many selfies do you take during the day?
27. What would you give up?
28. Who was your first celebrity crush?
29. Which car could you drive for the rest of your life?
You might also like: Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Deep Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
Intimacy helps you dig deep in your relationship and allow all your deep thoughts to reach your loved one. If you are also searching for deep intimate questions, then take a look at the list of deep intimate questions to ask your partner.
1. What is that one bad and difficult habit you want to break?
2. What is your idea of a perfect date?
3. What are the top ten things on your bucket list?
4. When and where do you want to retire?
5. Would you like to be famous?
6. Have you overcome any of your phobias?
7. Who are you more close to – your mom or dad?
8. Have you ever saved anyone’s life?
9. Which musical instrument did you want to learn and master?
10. If you wanted to have a collection, what would it be of?
11. What is that you have always wanted to do as a child but couldn’t do?
12. What’s your favorite genre in movies and what is your favorite movie?
13. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever received?
14. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
15. If you could fix one of the biggest problems in the world, what would that problem be?
16. Is there something that nobody knows about you?
17. What was your ambition as a child?
18. Is there anything you regret?
19. What are you the most grateful for?
20. What is your greatest fear?
21. What teaching or quality of your parents’ do you appreciate?
22. Who inspires you to be a better person?
23. Would you want our kids to stay with us or move out after their marriage?
24. How would you like to spend your days after we age?
25. What overwhelms you at work?
26. What is your career goal for the next five years?
You might also like: Intimate Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Sexually Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
Having a sexual connection with the love of your life is important and only intimate questions can sexually arouse you. If you are finding it hard to be sexually intimate, you can take a look at these sexually intimate questions to ask your partner.
1. What is off-base completely when it comes to our sexual activity?
2. How much cuddling do you need after s#x?
3. How often do you want to have s#x?
4. What can we do in between sexual encounters to keep the sexual energy alive between us?
5. What words, gestures, and touch feel erotic and exciting to you?
6. Do you enjoy s#x toys or would you like to try them?
7. Do you have sexual fantasies that you haven’t shared but would like to?
8. Should we change up our foreplay?
9. What kind of foreplay do you prefer?
10. How do you like me to initiate s#x?
11. Would you like to make love outside of our bedroom?
12. In what ways has our s#x life gotten boring, and how can we improve it?
13. How much talking to do you prefer before, during, and after s#x?
14. What would you like me to wear before and during s#x?
15. What should we do if one of us wants more s#x than the other?
16. Do you have any hang-ups about s#x that you can share with me?
17. How does our s#x life make us closer as a couple?
18. What part of my body turns you on the most?
19. Is there anything happening in our relationship that is impacting our s#x life?
20. What should we do if we discover that one of us doesn’t enjoy s#x?
21. How can we deepen our connection when we’re not having s#x?
You might also like: Personal Questions to Ask a Guy
Having an emotionally strong connection is as important as having a physical connection in a relationship. If you really want to strengthen your emotional bondage with your partner, you should use one of these emotionally intimate questions to ask your partner.
1. What do you think is the key to a happy, healthy relationship?
2. What’s the most supportive thing I’ve done for you?
3. Do you enjoy alone time?
4. Is there a song that reminds you of me?
5. When you’re feeling stressed, what’s the best thing I can do for you?
6. What’s the best gift I’ve given you?
7. If you could take anyone for dinner, who would it be and why?
8. What’s the most loving thing I’ve done for you?
9. Are you able to tell when I’m upset?
10. Is there something new you want to try together?
11. What song is the soundtrack to your life?
12. Do you have a favourite photograph of the two of us?
13. Do you think we have the same values?
14. How often do you reflect on the past?
15. What’s your favourite way to relax?
16. What do you think is the most interesting fact about me?
17. How important is a physical connection to you?
18. What is your favourite characteristic about yourself?
19. What was your favourite toy growing up?
20. What is your biggest fear?
21. What book, film, or TV show has had the greatest impact on you?
22. What’s your most treasured childhood memory?
23. Have there been any challenges in our relationship?
24. When was the last time you laughed so much you cried?
25. What does ‘work-life balance’ mean to you?
26. When was the last time you cried?
27. What do you think your younger self would think of our relationship?
You might also like: Romantic Questions for Couples
Physically Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
Getting physical in a relationship takes time but if you get intimate at the right point, things get a lot easier for you. We have complied all the physically intimate questions to ask your partner in bed. You will love them for sure.
1. What color lingerie do you like me to wear?
2. Are there any new positions you would like to try?
3. How often would you want us to be intimate?
4. Do you enjoy role play?
5. What are your views on s#x toys?
6. Do you enjoy blue films and dirty magazines?
7. How many people have you slept with?
8. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve had s#x?
9. What’s your favourite part of my body?
10. Have you ever had an#l s#x?
11. If you could choose what I was wearing right now, what would you choose?
12. When was the last time you had a dirty dream?
13. When did you first have s#x?
14. Have you ever been caught having s#x?
15. What kind of p##n do you watch?
16. Do you watch p##n?
17. Do you prefer to give or receive?
18. Can I pull your hair?
19. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
20. What was your best org##m ever?
21. Have you ever sent nudes of yourself?
22. Would you/have you had group s#x?
23. What’s the most s#x you’ve had in a day?
24. Are you loud or quiet during s#x?
25. Have you ever made a s#x tape?
26. When it comes to BDSM, how far have you gone/would go?
27. What’s your favourite toy?
28. Have you joined the mile high club?
29. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever mast##bated?
30. If I ever caught you masturbating, would you stop or would you finish?
31. Do you prefer eye contact or not during s#x?
32. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without s#x?
33. How high is your s#x drive?
34. Do you prefer one night stands or longer-term sexual partners?
35. Do you prefer to be on top or bottom?
36. What’s your favourite place to be kissed?
37. Do you like sexting?
Looking for experientially intimate questions? Fret not and read all those intimate questions we have mentioned below. These experientially questions to ask your partner will help you gain intimacy between you and your loved one. Take a look!
1. If there were 26 hours in a day, what would you do more of?
2. If you had $100,000 to give away to any cause, which cause would you choose and why?
3. In what situations do you feel most comfortable sharing your perspective?
4. What are your favorite three topics to talk about?
5. What are you curious about?
6. What are your biggest goals for this year?
7. What do you want your legacy to be?
8. What do you value most in a friendship?
9. If you could enter a time machine, what time period would you go to?
10. If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would you wish for?
11. What are five things you’re thankful for right now?
12. Who do you trust?
13. If you could take a year-long paid sabbatical, what would you do?
14. What’s some of the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
15. How do you best connect with others?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner about the Past
Most people don’t like to open up about their past. If you want your partner to tell you all about their past, you might have to be a bit intimate with them. Intimate questions about the past will help you.
1. What was the best birthday you ever had?
2. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
3. Where was the first place you drove after getting your driver’s license?
4. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
5. What is the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
6. Where is the most unexpected place you’ve ever had s#x?
7. What have you ever chickened out of doing that you’d like to do now?
8. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
9. What is the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
10. What was your favorite childhood toy?
11. What was your first screen name?
12. What sort of rules did you have in your house growing up?
13. How did you spend your summer breaks?
14. How did you and your family celebrate holidays?
15. What caused you to get into the most trouble with your parents?
16. What was your most embarrassing childhood moment?
17. Who was your best friend when you were a kid?
18. What was your best family vacation?
19. What were you looking for when you found me?
20. Have you ever been in love before me?
21. Did you debate whether or not to ask me out?
22. How many past partners have you had?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner about Future
Every person is curious about what future holds for their relationship. Asking intimate questions about future from your partner can help you get an idea of what the future holds for you two.
1. How do you plan to save for retirement?
2. What are your thoughts on having our elderly parents live with us if they can’t live on their own one day?
3. How do you imagine a day in the life of us, married with kids?
4. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
5. What are your occupational goals and how could they affect our relationship?
6. Would you stay with me if you found out I was unable to bear children?
7. What is your opinion on marriage and children?
8. Would you give me a second chance if I did something terribly wrong in the future?
9. Do you want to change your job after having kids?
10. What’s your dream car?
11. In the future, can you still handle me when I’m not in my usual self?
12. Do you want us to be crazy rich or just live a simple life?
13. What are the top three countries we would immediately visit after getting married?
14. Do you anticipate maintaining your single lifestyle after we get married in the future?
15. Would you rather live in a city, in the country, or near the beach?
16. Who will be the one to manage our bills in the future?
17. Is there anything about the future you think I want, but you’re not quite sure about?
18. Could our difference be the source of conflict in the near future?
19. Are you excited to wake up with me every day for the rest of your life?
20. Which one should we buy first after getting married: house or car?
21. What would you name our child if he came out as a boy?
22. What would you name our child if she came out as a girl?
23. Do you want us to have a joint bank account after getting married?
24. What gender do you want our first child to have?
25. Which do you prefer: to have a big family or a small one?
26. Should we adopt if we are unable to have children?
27. Do you still want to be with me 100 years after?
28. Are you willing to retire just to take care of our kids?
29. How do you want our future house to look like?
30. Do you want to be a really famous person someday?
31. How do you see our future as a couple, both separately and collectively?
32. What forms of punishment would you use to correct the actions of a child or a teenager?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner about Love
Intimacy is all about love, so if you want to tell your partner how much you love them, you should try asking them intimate questions. Below, we have mentioned all the intimate questions about love.
1. Do you ever feel like you have to fit in when you’re with me?
2. Can you see yourself living alone?
3. Why did you start looking for a romantic partner?
4. Did you “experiment” in college?
5. Before we started dating, did any previous significant other leave an impact on you?
6. What do you think about us owning a business together?
7. Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur?
8. Have you ever read books about relationship advice?
9. Would you see me in a completely different light if I were to do something specific?
10. Do you like hanging out with my friends?
11. Do you trust me implicitly, no matter the context?
12. What should we improve in our relationship?
13. Is it ok if we have good friends of an opposite gender?
14. Do you have any curiosities about me that you’re actively avoiding?
15. Do you think you have a flaw which I wouldn’t be ok with?
16. Do you prefer it when we text or talk over the phone?
17. How important are truth and honesty for you?
18. Do you believe in astrology?
19. Do you think we have a “love story”?
20. Am I an optimist or a pessimist?
21. Are you into any historical eras?
22. What does “great s#x” mean for you?
23. Do you think I’d lend money to a friend if they asked?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner for Deeper Connection
Building a deeper connection can be hard and time consuming at times, but if you ask some intimate questions from your partner, it can happen within no time. Here are all the intimacy questions for your partner.
1. Have you ever struggled with addiction?
2. What is your love language?
3. In an ideal world, how many times would you have s#x in a week?
4. Have you ever had/would you ever have a threesome?
5. Have you ever been walked in on during s#x?
6. What are your most sensitive erogenous zones that don’t always get attention?
7. Have you ever/would you ever go to a dominatrix?
8. What words or sexy phrases turn you on?
9. Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant?
10. What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
11. What couples Halloween costume have you always wanted to do?
12. Have you ever kissed someone under mistletoe?
13. Do you like spending time with my family and friends?
14. Do we have enough s#x?
15. Do you own a vibrator?
16. Does the thought of two men having s#x turn you on?
17. What is your favorite way to relax?
18. Which do you crave the most: stability or adventure?
19. Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
20. What song do you wish was written about you?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner to Build Intimacy
Intimacy is like a pillar for your relationship with your husband/wife. So, if you really want to build up that intimacy, you should read the list of questions to ask your partner to build intimacy. This will surely help.
1. Which do you like better: sunrise or sunset?
2. What is your favorite playground game?
3. When you were a kid, what did you imagine your life would be like as an adult?
4. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
5. What is your idea of the perfect birthday?
6. What movie can you quote the most lines from?
7. Have you ever received a random act of kindness?
8. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
9. Which do you like better: giving or receiving gifts?
10. Would you rather have a sports car, a private jet, or a boat?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner Over Text
Intimacy over a text can be a bit hard to gain specially if you both are miles away. You have to be careful at asking intimate questions over a text. You can read all these intimate questions to ask your partner over text.
1. What is your favorite dinosaur?
2. Would you ever go on a reality TV show?
3. When was the last time you sent a letter or postcard?
4. Would you ever go to your high school reunion?
5. What is the lamest pickup line anyone has ever used on you?
6. Would you ever enter a hot dog eating contest?
7. Have you ever been hit on by a woman?
8. What unhealthy food do you wish was good for you?
9. What’s the best magic trick you’ve ever seen?
10. Would you ever be a Sugar Baby?
11. Do you like having your picture taken?
12. Would you ever pose nude for a photograph or painting?
13. What do you like most about being a woman?
14. What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
15. Do you keep a journal or a diary?
16. Do you have an addictive personality?
17. What is your favorite family tradition?
18. What do you like your partner to do for you when you’re sick?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner in Person
At times asking intimate questions in person can make you and your partner feel shy. You need to take things slowly in person. Here is a list of all the intimate questions to ask your partner in person.
1. Do we resolve our issues respectfully?
2. Are we a positive influence on each other?
3. Do you like to plan dates or would you prefer that I planned more dates?
4. What class would you love to take together?
5. Do you like kissing or hugging more?
6. When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
7. What’s your favorite non-s#x activity that we do together?
8. As a child, did you trust both of your parents?
9. When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
10. What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
11. What was your favorite class in high school?
12. What was your favorite subject in middle school?
13. Do you think of yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
14. What’s your greatest talent?
15. Who’s the closest person to you in your extended family?
16. How did you siblings shape who you are?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner to Spice Things Up
If you want to sizzle things up between you and your lover, then we have gathered the sexiest intimate questions for your both. Take a look at all these intimate questions to spice things up and you won’t regret.
1. What’s your definition of amazing s#x?
2. What is your concept of marriage?
Has either of us felt pressured by the other to have s#x?
3. How much kissing do you enjoy during s#x or at other times?
4. Does either of us enjoy watching s#x scenes in movies or TV series?
5. How does it feel when I touch you here?
6. How does your love language influence your interest in s#x?
7. What random, unique thing do you find sexy in a person?
8. Has your body image ever made it more difficult for you to enjoy s#x?
9. What do you wear when you want to feel sexy?
10. What’s your first memory of feeling turned on?
11. Name three things you both seem to enjoy during s#x?
12. Did your parents talk to you about s#x when you were growing up?
13. What turns you off the fastest during s#x or foreplay?
14. What types of entertainment are most likely to get you in the mood?
15. How do you think our s#x life will change over the years?
5 Tips for How to Ask Your Partner Intimate Questions
Some people are extremely shy when it comes to asking intimate questions. For such people becoming intimate or physical is too difficult and they don’t know how to start up an intimate conversation.
By reading this article, such people can have a good idea on how to start intimacy with their better half by asking intimate couple questions.
There are a few tips and techniques that can help you choose the best intimate questions to ask your partner and how to ask them without feeling shy.
1. Plan a date: The best way to ask intimate questions to your loved one is by taking them on a date. A romantic date can help you two bond together and you can easily ask intimate questions from your partner without any hesitation.
2. Make your partner feel relaxed: Before you plan on asking intimate questions from your partner, you should make them feel relaxed in your company. You should be well aware where your relationship stands and whether you have reached that level of strength in your relationship.
When you are clear about your relationship, that’s when you can head on to ask intimate questions from your partner.
3. Don’t sound flirty: There is one rule to every relationship and that is, you can’t get intimate in your first meeting. This will make you sound flirty and cheap. You should give your relationship some time and after three to four meetings, you can ask intimate questions from your partner.
4. Make the questions unique: Some questions are common and every other person asks their partner those intimate questions. You should always wisely choose intimacy questions for your partner.
5. Show love: Intimacy is all about showing love and affection, so when you decide on asking intimate questions to your partner, you should show some love while you’re asking. This will help you get a better response from your other half.
Final Thoughts on Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
If you want your relationship and love to nourish, then you must ask your partner all sorts of intimate questions. Intimacy works like magic for couples who are deeply in love with each other. These intimate questions to ask your partner in this article can give you a good boost at asking intimate questions.
There are all types of intimate couple questions. From funny ones to sexy ones, you can choose questions that suit you and your better half perfectly. Most of these intimacy questions for your partner will help to turn on your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife.
When nothing works for you, an intimate question can spark up all the romance within no time. Couples get dull with time but if you want to keep the spark alive, you should go on dates and ask intimate questions from each other.
These intimate questions to ask your partner will be of great help to you.