Have you ever considered having a relationship contract that requires two to three questions to ask your partner now and there so you could be on the same page?
What if this rule became mandatory? There would be fewer divorces and breakups.
When you first start dating, you will have thousands of questions to ask your significant other. Not only that, but questions may arise if you have been together for a long time.
For a long-term relationship, you must go through several stages. It is not simple. However, if you get through these stages while making the right decisions, your relationship can be expected long-term.
We have gathered some questions to ask your partner at various stages to understand your better half better.
Table of Contents
Best Questions to Ask Your Partner
The best questions to ask your partner that revolve around the idea of making your relationship exclusive. This decision is made after you have cleared your doubts about whether your relationship will work or not.
1. Do we make each other better people?
2. Are you satisfied with our s#x life?
3. What is something you are not willing to compromise on?
4. Where do you want to live in the future?
5. What goals do you have for the relationship?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
7. Would you consider moving in together?
8. Are you ready to commit to a long term relationship?
9. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
10. What are your thoughts on religion?
11. What’s your favorite thing about me?
12. What makes you feel the most loved?
13. What’s your favorite romcom?
14. What is a romantic fantasy of yours?
15. What’s the best setting for date night?
16. What’s your favorite date night activity?
17. What is your favorite childhood memory?
18. What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
19. What’s your favorite sport’s team?
20. Have you ever met a famous person?
21. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
22. How would you spend one million dollars?
23. If money didn’t matter, what would you want to do for a living?
24. What are ten things you would bring to a desert island?
25. Have you ever cheated on a past partner?
26. How would you describe your spending habits?
27. Why did your last relationship end?
28. What are your expectations for the relationship?
29. What were you like in high school?
30. What’s your weirdest habit or quirk?
31. What’s your favorite nickname?
32. When we are with my family, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
33. When we hang out with friends, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
34. What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
35. When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
36. What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?
37. Do you ever think about me during the day?
38. What is your favorite thing I ever did for a special occasion for you?
39. As a child, did you trust both of your parents?
40. What’s your favorite activity that we do together?
41. When did you know you wanted to kiss me?
42. If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you?
43. What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
44. Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
45. When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
46. What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
47. What do you like most that I do in bed?
48. Which of your parents are you most like?
49. What is your favorite thing that I do for you?
50. When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?
51. What is your favorite memory of dating me?
52. What things about me make you know I’m the one for you?
53. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
54. What was your favorite date night we ever had?
55. How did your siblings shape who you are?
56. Did you ever want more or fewer siblings?
56. Who’s the closest person to you in your extended family?
57. As a teenager, did you ever rebel against your parents?
58. Do you think I’m more of an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
59. If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would you pick?
60. When you wake up in the middle of the night, what do you think about?
You might also like: Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Random Questions to Ask Your Partner
When you’re talking, you have a lot of thoughts and questions running through your head. This is where you should think about random questions to ask your partner to satisfy your curiosity.
1. Which of my friends do you think is the most fun?
2. Do you ever compare yourself to other guys/girls?
3. What is the best thing about our relationship?
4. What makes me different from the other people you’ve been with?
5. If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
6. If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
7. Do you think of yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
8. Who was the first person to have a crush on you?
9. Did you go through puberty before or after everyone else, or right on time?
10. What was your favorite subject in middle school?
11. When you were a kid, did you feel that you fitted in?
12. What would you do with an extra $1,000 to spend only on yourself?
13. What would you do with a million dollars?
14. Which would you like most: a summer house, a year-long vacation, or a boat?
15. What do you think about couples who own a business together and spend all their time together?
16. What do you think about couples who are married but live in different cities?
17. Which of your friends is most like you?
18. Which of your friends would you choose if you had to be on a desert island with just one?
19. Where do you want to be living in 10 years?
20. What’s the accomplishment you are most proud of?
21. What’s the most scared you ever felt, as a child?
22. Which of your parents did you go to when you wanted to talk?
23. Have you ever gotten really obsessed with some topic?
24. Which of your personality traits do you wish you could change?
25. What’s your favorite personality trait of your own?
26. What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
27. What’s the most anxious you ever felt?
28. What was the best party you ever went to?
29. Did you ever consider a totally different career path?
30. Where have you always wanted to travel?
31. Did you like high school or college better?
32. What did you think after your first intimate experience?
33. Which significant other before me had the biggest impact on you?
34. What’s your favorite memory with your dad?
35. What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
36. Who was your favorite teacher when you were a child?
37. What’s your favorite physical feature of your own?
38. What’s another career that you think you would love?
39. Do you ever picture having grandchildren?
40. What do you want to do when you retire?
41. What was your first favorite movie, as a child?
42. What did you learn about physical affection from your parents?
43. How long do you think people should wait before having kids?
44. What was the very first thing you thought about me?
45. What do you think the hallmark of a good relationship is?
46. Is there anything you’ve been holding onto you that you want to get off your chest?
47. What are your favorite characteristics of each other?
48. What memory keeps you up at night? What mistake you’ve made keeps you up at night?
49. What has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
50. What’s your favorite early adulthood memory?
You might also like: Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner
There are numerous topics to discuss between a couple, each with detailed answers. When it is time to take responsibility for reviving your relationship, deep questions to ask your partner arise. Check them out.
1. What are your feelings on sexual exclusivity and monogamy?
2. Where do you hope to be living in the next five years?
3. What’s the most incredible thing you’ve ever eaten?
4. What are the top three adventures you’ve had in your life?
5. Do you like change and how do you handle it?
6. How do you think we can do to keep out s#x life exciting?
7. What goals would you like to work on together?
8. How would you rank your love languages?
9. What’s something new that you’d like to try in bed together?
10. What’s one date we haven’t gone on yet that you want to try?
11. What’s your favorite thing that we do together?
12. What are your favorite parts of your personality?
13. Do you want to live in this town where we are dating, or do you plan to move?
14. When would you want to have kids and how many would you have?
15. What would your ideal wedding look like?
16. Do you believe in living together before marriage?
17. Where do you see yourself in one year, three years, ten years?
18. What are your parents’ fears about you being in a relationship?
19. How welcoming has your family been to outsiders in the past?
20. What kind of questions can I expect your family to ask me?
21. How important are holidays and traditions to your family?
22. What kind of relationship do you want me to have with your family?
23. How important is your parent’s approval to you?
24. What do your parents want for you in a partner?
25. How close are you to your family members?
26. What do your siblings know about me already?
27. What do your parents know about me already?
28. Are there any mental health issues or addiction struggles in your family?
29. What’s your relationship to religion or spirituality right now?
30. What was your relationship to religion or spirituality growing up?
31. Are we moving in together with the plan to marry?
32. What are your expectations for our relationship now that we are living together?
33. How do we pay our expenses—equal share or does one person pay more?
34. Do you prefer that we eat meals at the same time and cook together?
35. Do you prefer that we do our grocery shopping together or separately?
36. Are there any kinds of specific chores that you hate or love doing?
37. What are your essential services and subscriptions?
38. How do you feel about having friends and family over?
39. Do you have any pet peeves about living with others?
40. What should our budget be when buying new furniture and decor for the home?
41. How much money do we want to set aside for luxuries like date nights and travel?
42. How much money should we contribute to a joint fund?
43. What tasks should we each take on to keep the home in good shape?
44. What is your preferred level of cleanliness?
You might also like: Romantic Questions for Couples
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
For different people, intimacy means different things. For some, it’s being psychic, while for others, it’s finding peace in love. You can select any of the intimate questions to ask your partner based on your preferences.
1. Is there any secret that you have been hiding from me?
2. Is there any instance when it was hard for you to open-up to me?
3. Are you happy with the time we spend together?
4. Based on our relationship, what advice would you give people who are dating?
5. Is there something you don’t like in me or that irritates you?
6. What are the different ways in which I can express my love for you?
7. How would you like to spruce up our marriage?
8. How frequently would you like to go out on a date with me?
9. How can I show you that I appreciate, respect, and listen to you?
10. What is the most cherished thing of our dating years?
You might also like: Funny Questions for Couples
Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner
You should never run out of fun questions to ask your partner because it keeps the spark alive. We’ve all experienced how stressful it can be when multiple sources of stress and tension collide. So, check out these fun questions and ask them!
1. Have you ever counted your steps while you walk?
2. Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out?
3. Do you have to have your closet doors open or closed when you go to sleep?
4. Have you ever changed your plans because of your horoscope?
5. What is the worst thing you’ve ever eaten for breakfast?
6. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you love?
7. Do you drink before, during or after the meal?
8. Which store has the best shopping: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
9. Do you place an angel or star on the top of your Christmas tree?
10. What’s the strangest ice cream flavor you’ve ever tried?
11. Someone walks in a room and you smile from ear to ear; who is the person?
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard your belly hurt?
You might also like: Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples
Sexy Questions to Ask Your Partner
If you’re looking for sexy questions to ask your partner, you’ll find plenty of them here. Your questions should be a major turn-on for your significant other. Choose the right set of questions.
1. If I told you I wanted to have s#x right now, what would you do?
2. How often would you like us to be having s#x?
3. What is your favorite type of lingerie?
4. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
5. Can you undress me with just your mouth?
6. If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be?
7. What is your favorite sort of foreplay?
8. How can I drive you crazy with my body?
9. Is there a sexy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me?
10. What color underwear do you like the most?
Crazy Questions to Ask Your Partner
Are you trying to rekindle your relationship? You can get ideas for fun crazy questions to ask your partner from our list. It will provide you with a break from your hectic daily lives.
1. If there were a food that you absolutely couldn’t give up, what would it be?
2. If you were a biker, what would your biker nickname be?
3. Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?
4. Have you ever looked in the mirror and winked at yourself?
5. Where was the worst place that you had to fart?
6. When your dog farts, do you leave the room or tough it out?
7. Would you rather crank call or ding-dong-ditch your neighbor?
8. What’s the food you like to have the most on your birthday?
9. What’s the worst nightmare that you’ve had that you can recall?
10. If you could legally change your middle name, what would it be?
11. What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
12. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
Important Questions to Ask Your Partner
You decided to move in together after being together for far too long. It is the next level. Our list of important questions to ask your partner is essential before taking this big step.
1. Is there anything you’ve always wondered about me but have hesitated to ask?
2. Do you have a personal flaw you’d fix, if you could?
3. Would you rather live in only hot weather forever or only cold weather?
4. Is there a place you love that you’d like to show me one day?
5. Do you think there’s such a thing as a “harmless” lie?
6. Do you consider yourself good with money?
7. Is there a personal goal you’d like to achieve in the next five years or so?
8. What’s a song you could sing by heart to me, right now?
9. If you had the option to live forever, would you choose to?
10. Do you think people can really have psychic abilities?
11. What animal would you choose to be in another life?
12. Is there a song that makes you think of me?
13. Which musical artist would you want me to commission a love song from?
14. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
15. Do you think of yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
16. Which of us has a better sense of direction?
17. What historical era would you most, and least, want to go to?
18. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
19. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
20. How old were you when you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
21. Who is more likely to live through a zombie attack?
22. Who is more likely to survive the Hunger Games—me or you?
23. What’s something you wish we did together more often?
24. Is there a type of outfit or clothes you find sexy that you’d like to see me in?
25. Does the thought of someone watching us have s#x excite you?
26. Does the idea of getting caught during s#x excite you?
27. Have you ever thought about me while masturbating?
28. Have you ever faked an orgasm—not necessarily with me, but in general?
9. What is something you’re glad you did once, but probably will never do again?
10. What kinds of activities do you wish you had more time for?
11. What word would you make up to add to the dictionary?
12. What is the question that strangers ask you the most?
13. What do you wish more people asked you about?
14. What superpower would you have if you were a villain?
15. If you could be in two places at once, where would you go?
16. If you were a state, what would be your state symbol?
17. What were holidays like when you were younger?
18. Did you get along with your family in high school?
19. Did your siblings ever have to come to your rescue?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Partner
These juicy questions to ask your partner can make your intimate things more exciting, enthusiastic, creative, and thrilling. For more positive responses, ask these questions with self-assurance.
1. Have you ever slept in separate beds because of a fight?
2. What’s one of your habits that you know your partner doesn’t like?
3. When was it that you knew you loved your partner?
4. Should your relationship be a “comfort spot”, or should it be filled with excitement?
5. Do you still have some remaining feelings from your first relationship?
6. Would you express platonic love to a really close friend of the opposite s#x?
7. Is there anything missing from your relationship?
8. Are you afraid to ask your partner a certain question?
9. What would be one thing you never did together, but you really want to?
10. Do you have any specific fears about the relationship?
11. What would you say is the type of love between you?
12. Did you initially believe the relationship would last?
13. What’s the greatest happiness factor in your relationship?
14. What’s one thing that’s not discussable for you?
15. Would you rather break up if things really aren’t going well, or keep trying?
16. If you’d know the precise day on which you’ll die, would you change how you lived?
17. Do you think more about the bad times you’ve had together, rather than the good ones?
18. Do you want to do something that you can’t because of your relationship?
19. What does a perfect day look like for you?
20. If you were to win the lottery, would you still be with your partner?
21. Are you ready to apologise for something which you don’t think or feel is your fault?
22. What kind of mistake is necessary to anger you?
23. What are the small, daily things that make it all worth it?
24. If you were trapped on an island and you could only bring three things with you, what would you take?
25. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26. What is one thing you wish you were taught that you had to learn the hard way?
27. What’s something about yourself that you want to work on?
28. What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know, but you wish they did?
29. What do you want people to remember you for when you’re gone?
30. Is there anything you wish was different about our relationship?
31. What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
32. At what point did you realize you were in love with me?
33. What is one deal breaker for you in a relationship?
34. Do you have a dream that I can help you achieve?
35. Is there a fantasy of yours that you would like me to fulfill?
36. What present do you think would make me happy?
37. What is a present that you have always wanted?
38. Mention a crazy thing you would want us to do?
39. Do you think we get to spend enough time with each other?
40. Do you think we know each other well enough to complete each other’s sentences?
41. What is the one quality in me that you adore the most?
42. Do you think our love has grown over the years?
43. What’s the most hurtful thing I have said to you?
44. What according to you is your biggest accomplishment?
45. What is the one thing you would not change about yourself?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Partner
These interesting questions to ask your partner can start encouraging both of you to explore a new phase in your relationship and get you flirtatious in no time. It is a gateway to a strong connection.
1. Have you ever been jealous of a friend of mine from the opposite s#x?
2. What is the one thing that you are looking forward to, of which I am a part?
3. What is the one superpower you would love to have?
4. Would you like to live in a small apartment in the city or a big house with a backyard on the outskirts?
5. What are the things that you remember from our first date?
6. Which is your favorite family holiday, so far?
7. If you could change one thing about me, what would that be?
8. Do you think we have changed as individuals over the years?
9. Is there any decision you have made that you regret now?
10. Do white lies appeal to you or would you prefer being told the bitter truth?
11. Is there anything about me that you would like to change?
12. What is the one thing you would like to change in the world?
13. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
14. Would you like to enroll in a couple’s dance class?
15. How would you like to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
16. What according to you are the most important qualities a man must possess?
17. Do you like to wine and dine in a quiet place or hit a nightclub?
18. When we have enough money, would you like to buy possessions or travel?
19. Would you like to plan events or would you like surprises?
20. Do you feel comfortable hanging out with my friends?
21. Do you think the best is yet to come for us?
22. Do you feel comfortable sharing your problems with me?
23. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
24. Would you consider cooking together as spending quality time?
25. Do you make decisions on your own or do you get influenced by other people?
26. How close are you to your parents and siblings?
27. Do you like to shop online or visit shopping malls?
28. What kind of a holiday would you like — a cruise, a hike through the mountains, or a jungle safari?
29. Would you go out of the way to help someone?
30. Would you rather go on a holiday or buy something expensive?
31. What, according to you, are your most impressive traits?
32. What is more important to you —physical appearance or intellect?
33. What is the first thing that you observed about me?
34. What movie was so sad that you will never watch it again?
35. What habits do you have that annoy other people?
36. What were the last two books that you read?
37. Who was the most toxic person you’ve known?
39. If money was no object, where would you live?
40. What would be the absolute perfect day?
Spicy Questions to Ask Your Partner
With the help of our spicy questions to ask your partner, you can fill the silence during an intimate conversation. You must not allow your intimate moment to become awkward.
1. Do you prefer eye contact or none during s#x?
2. What is the dirtiest thing you ever thought about me?
3. What is a s#x position you have never tried, but would love to try?
4. If you could choose what I was wearing, what would it be?
5. When was the last time you had a dirty dream?
6. Have you ever had a dream about me?
7. Do you think of me when we are apart?
8. What would you do if I sent you a dirty picture of me?
9. What times of day do you think about me?
10. How does it feel when we make out?
Good Questions to Ask Your Partner
The topics covered in our list of good questions to ask your partner include giving each other nicknames, planning date nights, and dishes to cook for each other. Throughout the relationship, good things should be done.
1. How do you feel about pets and animals?
2. What are the manliest and least manly things you have ever done?
3. If you dropped everything and went on a road trip, where would you go?
4. What was the best mistake you’ve made?
5. What makes you different from most people?
6. What’s something you tried really hard to like but just couldn’t?
7. What is the biggest sign of weakness in a person?
8. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
9. What was the best thing about how your parents raised you?
10. What is something you probably should do, but will never do?
11. What do most people overestimate or underestimate about you?
12. What habit do you have that you think not many other people have?
13. What gross and unhygienic things do people do that bothers you?
14. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
15. How often do you get into arguments with people on the internet?
16. What word describes you better than any other word?
17. In what situations do you act least like yourself?
18. How well do you think you can read others’ emotions?
19. What about your appearance would you change if you had the chance?
20. What do you want to be written on your tombstone?
21. What steps would you have to take to achieve a dream you’ve had for a long time?
22. If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
23. When did you really try hard, I mean really whole assed it, and it still wasn’t enough?
24. How much of the bad stuff that happens to you is your fault?
25. What creepy or cringey thing do you do on a regular basis?
26. What’s the hardest truth you’ve come to grips with?
27. What event made you mature as a person the most?
28. What’s the most memorable vacation you’ve taken?
29. What’s the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to tell someone?
30. When was the last time you were really, really wrong about something?
31. What story involving you has probably been told by the most people?
32. What did you do when you were younger that you still cringe when you think about it?
33. What did you do in the past that people keep bringing up over and over and over again?
34. Who have you purposely cut out of your life?
35. What’s something that has changed you for the better and something that has changed you for the worse?
36. What movie title best describes your life so far?
37. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
38. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
39. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
40. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Silly Questions to Ask Your Partner
Your silly questions to ask your partner should be so ridiculous that your partner gets embarrassed while answering them. These questionnaires focus primarily on bizarre events and occasions in one’s life.
1. If you could become curator of any museum, which museum would it be?
2. If you could visit any historical site or landmark in the world, where would you choose?
3. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
4. If you could learn to make one thing really well, what would it be?
5. Who would you choose to play James Bond and/or his love interest?
6. What is one physical trait you’ve always been proud of?
7. Do you, or have you ever had, a fear that seems silly?
8. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
9. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
10. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
11. If you could choose any performer to put on a show at your birthday party, who would you pick?
12. What would you choose as your last meal?
Questions to Ask Your Partner about Yourself
The following questions to get to know your partner about yourself are a fantastic method for determining a couple’s sense of connection or uncovering information that you have never explored before.
1. Would you rather see me in lingerie or nothing at all?
2. What is your favorite part of my body?
3. Are there any similarities between me and your ex?
4. In your opinion, what does the future hold for us?
5. When did you decide you wanted to propose?
6. Have you ever considered breaking up with me?
7. When did you think this could become something serious?
8. What do you think initially attracted me to you?
9. What did you think when you first met me?
10. Can you honestly see us being together forever?
Questions to Ask Your Partner to Deepen Your Connection
If you’re feeling detached from your spouse, these questions to ask your partner can help you connect deeper and improve your intimacy. Make an effort to articulate your emotions and discuss your responses.
1. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
2. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
3. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living?
4. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
5. What’s a deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
6. Is there a song that you think of when you think of me?
7. How did you know when it was time to say “I love you”?
8. At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be “official”?
9. What was the first thing you noticed about me that attracted you?
10. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?
11. Would you shout my name to the world?
12. If I had to move away really far, would you stay in a long-distance relationship with me?
13. If I had to move away really far, would you come with me?
14. If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on a honeymoon?
15. When was a time that you felt really close to me?
16. What do you believe you are capable of achieving?
17. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
18. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
19. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have as a dinner guest?
20. Do you think you would make a good food critic?
21. What would you like more of in our relationship?
22. What makes you feel overwhelmed at work?
23. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
24. What is one of your favorite memories from childhood?
25. What physical feature do you like about me the most?
26. When did you first know you loved me?
27. If I were to die suddenly today, what is one thing you would want me to know?
28. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time?
29. If safety wasn’t a concern, which natural phenomenon/ disaster would you want to experience?
30. Is there anything I can do to show you love better?
31. What’s a question you’ve always wanted to ask me, but never have?
32. What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to?
33. What’s another career that you think you’d love?
34. What is your favorite memory of us dating?
35. Is failing less, equal or more important than succeeding?
36. What do you hope to achieve in the short-term?
37. What is the best way to motivate each other?
38. Do you find praise or criticism to be more motivating?
39. What thought or object gets you through the day?
40. Are you inspired by any celebrities dead or alive?
Questions to Ask Your Partner about Your Relationship
You may discover that the candid conversations that ensue help you and your companion grow and change and get to understand better. See below for some examples of relationship questions to ask your partner.
1. What do you recommend to make our relationship stronger?
2. For you, what was the biggest challenge in our relationship?
3. What aspect of our relationship should we work on?
4. Wedding bells are ringing, what’s your ideal theme?
5. What would be the perfect date night for you?
6. What song would you dedicate to our relationship?
7. If you could bring me to any country, where would it be?
8. What do you think about jealousy in relationships?
9. Based on your last relationship, what lesson did you learn?
10. What are your expectations in our relationship?
11. Do you believe that no relationship is perfect?
12. Do you want a grand wedding or a simple one?
13. Will you stay even if I’m having anxiety or depression?
14. Do you see yourself growing old with me?
15. Will you still choose me if you go back in time?
16. Can you say sorry when you’ve made a mistake?
17. Being friends with the opposite sex, is it okay?
18. Are you willing to be a better person for your partner?
19. How can you tell you’re really comfortable with someone?
20. What is a mistake you’ve made in a relationship in the past that you don’t want to repeat?
21. Do you think fighting in a relationship is healthy, or do you think it should be avoided?
22. When do you think is the right time to say “I love you”?
23. If you want children, how many children do you want?
24. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever visited?
25. What do you think the most important element is in maintaining a relationship?
26. What is your definition of intimacy?
27. What is one thing that people do not notice about you right away that you wish they would?
28. Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
29. What is the worst thing a past date or an ex could say about you?
Questions to Ask Your Partner before Marriage
There are questions to ask your partner before marriage to reduce the likelihood of future arguments. These questions cover finance, work, home, responsibilities, bills, and a variety of other topics to cover before your wedding.
1. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
2. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do?
3. When you think about the future, what makes you feel excited?
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. What’s something that you think is very overrated?
6. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
7. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
8. What was the top thing that attracted you to me?
9. What fictional character do you relate to most?
10. What’s something you like and dislike about our relationship?
11. When faced with a problem, would you rather solve it immediately, leave it for later, or avoid it entirely?
12. What are some personality traits you value the most?
13. What are some things at the top of your bucket list?
14. What are your favourite foods/cuisines?
15. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
16. What was your favorite thing to do during recess?
17. What toy did you always want as a kid, but no one ever bought for you?
18. If you could cook any dish perfectly, what would you choose?
19. What has been the best year of your life so far?
20. If you had to go back to school, what would you study?
21. What are your relationship deal breakers?
22. If you were going to start a charity, what would it be for?
23. What cause have you volunteered for that you feel passionately about?
24. If you could have any skill without having to work for it, what would it be?
25. If you could bring one person back to the dead for a day, who would it be and what would you do?
26. If you could inhabit any movie, TV show, book, or other fictional universe, where would you live
27. If you were going to get a tattoo today, what would it be?
28. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be
29. What fictional character do you have a crush on?
30. What is the hardest decision you’ve ever made?
31. What was the most difficult time in your life?
32. What bad habit do you have that you would like to break?
33. What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
34. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
35. What would you change about your childhood?
36. What is something that never ends well?
37. Do you usually follow your head or your heart when making decisions?
38. What is the one thing that makes you feel alive?
39. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Partner
Choosing the right questions, especially in a relationship, is never easy. Be cautious about the questions you ask partner. Here are some pointers to help you choose the right questions.
1. The goal of it
Whatever questions you choose to pose to your partner should be meaningful.
For example, if you and your partner is constantly arguing about the imbalance in both of your lives as a result of their work, they should come up with their own set of important questions to get to know your partner about how we can balance work and love life at the same time.
2. Deep issues are being discussed
Being in a relationship takes you through many crucial stages of life. Questions arise in each other’s minds as they enter a new phase.
Make a list of all the questions and cross out the ones you can answer on your own. Questions that remain should be thoroughly discussed to eliminate all misunderstandings.
3. It all boils down to self-assurance
When something bothers you, you will have many uncomfortable questions to ask partner.
You can’t just trust someone right away. There will be doubts in your mind about your willingness to clear it.
For example, if your partner is constantly on the phone, smiling and giggling, enquire about it instead of assuming the worst just ask away some smart fun questions and get to know what they are up to!
4. Questions that reveal their true selves
We all believe we know our partners well. But the harsh reality is that you only know your partner to the extent that they allow you to know them.
Select difficult questions to ask your significant other that feel like a trap. If giving answers comes naturally to them, they are truthful with you.
5. Demonstrate your concern
Do ask questions that demonstrate how much you care about them and how important this relationship is to you.
Being concern shows how much you actually care about the person. Now this doesn’t have to be very serious you can pick some fun questions from here too!
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Partner
If you’re currently in the dating phase and looking for some added guidance and supervision, our questions to ask your partner can help.
Finding the person, you want to fall in love with, give your heart to, and respect with the glory of being your significant is not an easy task. It’s common for questions to arise.
Make sure to prioritize your partner’s concerns by responding to their questions to ask your significant other. Getting to know someone on a deeper level is essential for a relationship to thrive.
Our set of questions to get to know your partner takes care of everything. Being powerless and opening up to someone, and having them open up to you, can help you decide if you and your companion or date are a good match.
Share these questions with your friends who have recently started dating or are getting married. What are some of your favorite questions to ask your partner?